[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feeling not normal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1486580988463.png (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486580988463.png
2MB, 1920x1200px
Female here. And I have to ask why do I not like muscles?
I've been with my boyfriend for a year now, and he's really exercise savvy. I on the other hand have never liked muscles, or thought of them in any kind of way.
This makes him a little sad because he's doing this work for me (and him) and I'm not really enjoying them.
What do I do to them? Do I touch them and say oooooh. Can anyone help me see the appeal for them?
>>
muscles is what our monkey brain associate with better protection and better babies. Modern humans really don't need muscles from an evolutionary standpoint anymore so it's not surprising if some of us naturally just stop putting them on a pedestal.

I'd say be honest and say you care more about the effort/thought than the product.
>>
Open up your pussy to scrawny pc nerds, bitch.
>>
>>18290648
Appreciating and complimenting his strength would be more from the heart than forcing yourself to comment on an aesthetic that doesn't excite you.
Instead of going "ooh and ahh" over the muscles say; "Wow, looking strong today baby!" And leave it at that rather than trying to act like you're drooling over him flexing.
You should encourage your SO in activities that fulfill them and give them a sense of accomplishment. His training isn't for you, but to acknowledge it and show interest is important in my opinion.
>>
Every study shows that women don't care about muscles. They want a bit of tone and anything beyond is unattractive. Some guys are just so self-centered they think if they care about muscles, cars and their penis size, then girls must too. So you're pretty normal. Tell him to stop lying to himself, he's not doing it for you, he's doing it for his own ego (and maybe for physical feats, if he's actually doing anything with them other than lifting).
>>
>>18290648
Sooo ... whatcha doin later? *insert lenny face*

Jokes aside, many girls state right out that they don't find muscle that attractive. There is nothing weird about it.
>>
>>18291152
>Some guys are just so self-centered they think if they care about muscles, cars and their penis size, then girls must too

Most guys who do this are self conscious and use the muscle gain to increase their confidence. The insecurity is built by talking with their friends as teens about "ooh that dude/girl is buff" and so they think that to be more attractive they have to be ripped
>>
>>18290648
>I've been with my boyfriend for a year now, and he's really exercise savvy. I on the other hand have never liked muscles, or thought of them in any kind of way.
>This makes him a little sad because he's doing this work for me (and him) and I'm not really enjoying them.
>What do I do to them? Do I touch them and say oooooh. Can anyone help me see the appeal for them?

Most women find some muscles attractive, but most women do not like bodybuilders. It's probably too much for you.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.