[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

money fast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

my roommate and I just found out there will be a concert of our fav bands near us and we need money for tickets while they are still available. We live in the city, we are both female any options, legal if possible
>>
>Anonia and Anonette come to the sudden and enlightening realization as to why whoring is a thing

Better start sucking them dicks
>>
>>18290576
lol I'd never do that for money anon, I said legal
>>
>>18290582
lol you think you have another choice if you want to go, ur so silleh
>>
>>18290586
or maybe you're not creative enough to think about s.th. else
>>
>>18290563
Call mommy and daddy
>>
>>18290592
>says they wouldn't use their sexuality for monetary gains
>tries to flirt with a guy to trick him into giving them a solution to fix their monetary gains

you're learning! Now go suck those dicks! You want to see your concert right? Or you could use your either skills.. oh wait.
>>
>>18290594
not an option
>>
Go to /biz/ and learn how to trade crypto

100% gains guaranteed
>>
>>18290596
flirt? lol you are autistic. I shouldn't have said our gender in the thread you are too sexist to give females normal advice
>>
>>18290607
Think of the bottom line. You have no skills, no money and want to go to a concert but can't. You think you still have some sort of moral standing or high ground but you don't. You are shit and you don't have shit. It's that simple. You can use any fancy words or insults you want or say anything at all but you and your friend right now, at this moment, are too bums with nothing to offer and thus nothing to gain.

Go ahead, call me sexist again, see if that gets you to your show.
>>
How much is the concert? I might pay for it if you and your friend camwhore yourselves for my entertainment.
>>
Sell some stuff you own or borrow the money. Those are pretty much the only quick ways to get funds, unless you've got a job or are willing to steal or scam.
>>
>>18290613
I have no money for a concert, that neither makes me less of a moral person nor a person without skills. We just won't be able to sell our work that fast. As for calling you a sexist /which is not a 'fancy' word in my oppinion - you behaved like one
>>
>>18290642
What is your work?
>>
>>18290645
sculptures
>>
>>18290653
Sculpt me a picture of your tits.
>>
>>18290607
this is quite tame "normal" advice for the Chan, young lady.
>>
Click is ticking OP. All you have to do is eat some pussy on cam and you get to go to see your band. It's your favorite one, isn't it?
>>
>>18290653

Dunno much about about sculptures but can't just carve some easy small ones and pawn them on the streets for a quick buck? something really dumb like basic shapes with wierd colors on them because "modern art". If anything you'll maybe get some sad beta cucks to buy it off of you just because you two are female.
>>
>>18290664
>If anything you'll maybe get some sad beta cucks to buy it off of you just because you two are female.
>still using their sex and sexuality to extract money out of a male
They're going to have to be whores either way. If they camwhore they get it faster though. I hear tickets sell out pretty fast.
>>
>>18290660
no thanks, I won't even consider it
>>
>>18290672
Depends on the concert price then but I might consider leaving out the girl on girl stuff. Might. How much is it?
>>
>>18290672
contact the bar/venue/promoters and see if they're looking for 2 pretty young things to do some promoting - like handing out fliers and shit a few days before the gig. it's pretty normal afaik and it might just work. better than camming for the other chimp.
>>
>>18290678
Great idea. I'm sure they'll hire them on the spot and pay them a few hundred in just a few hours. Pay them cash in hand too! Then they can come back and buy th- oh shit, sold out. Oh well.
>>
>>18290681
in exchange for tickets/free pass, cockjuggler.
pretty legit, but then you don't get out much, don't you?

Plus, nothing ventured, etc.
>>
>>18290683
Oh you meant that specific one. Kek, we both know better faggot.
>>
>>18290678
yeah we thought about that maybe we'll try that
>>
>>18290690
Good bet, if you manage it you get in, if you don't you don't even have the option to get tickets. Enjoy being told they want their dicks sucked anyway, kek
>>
>>18290690
also check local papers for some one-off work you could both do, you never know. brainstorm on this and see what happens.

good luck, hope it works out.
>>
>>18290694
we'll both try to sell some works and do that with the promoting.
>>
>>18290694
>Freudian oral stage detected: birth-18 months.
>>
>>18290702
What stage is the white knighting one?
>>
>>18290706
this *is* the advice thread, numbnuts.
you're looking for /b/
>>
>>18290708
Yeah that one's fair enough. Shame on you for giving false hope though, wish I could see their face when they realise they should have sucked those dicks.
>>
>>18290715
well, you may have a point, but then it does form the character - being exposed (no pun intended) -
not sucking cocks, mind - to such characters.

but as I say, best to be optimistic. I'm not in the false hope business. Just the proactive one. and I think that that's what most folks come on adv need tbqh.
>>
>>18290717
Let's be honest my friendo, you're in the counter that other cunt business not the advice business. Good fun though, shame neither of us gets to see the outcome.
>>
Literally Broad City ep1

Props for how well the bait worked
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.