[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I manage the feelings of longing and nostalgia I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: NO.jpg (8KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
NO.jpg
8KB, 183x275px
How do I manage the feelings of longing and nostalgia I have within my distance relationship? Everytime I get to take leave and make my way up to the UK the time we get is so bittersweet.

I'll come back to work and outside of those working hours I am pretty useless for about 2 weeks. I'll just sleep and waste time, looking at the pictures we take together. Are these normal feelings?

Eventually things back to a "normal" rhythm were we are used not to seeing each other and being around one another everyday.
>>
Perhaps find a locally assembled pussy source?
>>
File: 1479375541560.jpg (44KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1479375541560.jpg
44KB, 320x320px
>>18290579
>locally assembled pussy source
>>
>>18290579
Blunt but true. LDR is basically masochistic unless you have a very real chance of one of you being able to relocate in the short-medium future.

I've been there and never will again, because it's so unhealthy. You get all of the feels with none of the reals. You go to bed, alone. You wake up, alone. You jerk off, alone. It feels like you're not alone, but the reality is that you are.

You might think that you're lucky that you do get to meet once in a while, but really that just makes it worse. It's just drawing the inevitable it out. I wish it weren't so anon, but in my experience, it is.

Unless one of you can relocate, then as stated above source a locally assembled 3D version instead.
>>
>>18290609

She'll graduate in a years time about and I'll have made rank to where the military will pay my housing in full off base. But she's not a US citizen, so I don't know if they'll let her move in unless we are legally married. Which I don't think we will be ready by then.

Theres also the chance I get picked up for Pilot soon and will be in training.
>>18290579

plenty here in Japan but me and this girl have good compatibilty
>>
>>18290548

if there is no hope of finally being together/seeing each other on a much more frequent basis for the next 5 years or more than it is better you both find other people.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.