[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relax during sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: q342y9trf5h3ogtnt4.jpg (51KB, 626x417px) Image search: [Google]
q342y9trf5h3ogtnt4.jpg
51KB, 626x417px
Noticed I tend to tense my vaginal muscles during penetration, it's rather involuntary. My questions are:
Does it take away from the pleasure and make orgasms difficult?

Do guys sense the difference, does it feel tighter and nicer?

I've been told I'm pretty tight, but anyone got tips to feel more full and better during penetration? (I like to have my cervix touched/hit)
>>
>>18290460
Tight is fine as long as nobody is in pain. In general, guys like tight.

What I think you're trying to verbalize here is you want DEEP. And deep is whole other thing. Depending on how deep your cervix actually is in your vagina, you might have to get a guy with a larger sized dick to hit you where you want. However, longer is usually wider and wide is not conducive to tight. That's where the pain I mentioned comes in.
>>
>>18290488
>>18290488
But regardless of size, is it more pleasurable if woman stay relaxed down there during the thrusts?

I keep finding myself tensed as if I was doing Kegel exercises during intercourse and I'm not sure if this one of the things I'm doing wrong that keeps me from orgasms
>>
>>18290460
>(I like to have my cervix touched/hit)
No, you don't. Hitting the cervix HURTS, dude. Not in a sexy pleasure-pain-mix way, in a "holy fuck holy fuck getyourdickoutofme RIGHTNOW" way. It's very, very rare for women to enjoy it - about as rare as dudes who like getting kicked in the dick. They're out there, but there ain't many of 'em. A lot of women think they enjoy it and most have never experienced it.

Hitting the cervix during sex is not at all common because when you become physically aroused the cervix shifts position slightly. No matter how huge the guy's dick is, the angles just don't work out.

As for your actual question -
>Does it take away from the pleasure and make orgasms difficult?
Maybe! No way to say, all women are different. Generally sex feels better if you're relaxed, yes.

I hope you're communicating with your partner about this! If you're involuntarily tensing, you can always ask him to slow down a little the next time you have sex, and force yourself to relax, mentally as well as physically. Take a deep breath (a literal deep breath, not a metaphorical one, breath air into your lungs and then let it out), focus on relaxing your muscles, and don't worry about this at all:
>Do guys sense the difference, does it feel tighter and nicer?
Put that out of your mind. Your vagina is fine, dude. Guys like it when the girls they're fucking are enjoying themselves. Focus on going with the flow and just letting the sensations hit you and see if it feels any better.
>>
>>18290504
>I keep finding myself tensed as if I was doing Kegel exercises during intercourse and I'm not sure if this one of the things I'm doing wrong that keeps me from orgasms

Ah, yeah, if you're purposely tensing during intercourse to try and stay tight, focusing on flexing those muscles will make it almost IMPOSSIBLE for you to orgasm. You need to not really be focused on anything at all when you have sex if you want to orgasm. Just relax and focus on how good it feels instead.

>>18290507
>No, you don't.
Unless you own a cervix, stop telling a girl what she does or doesn't like about her own. Every vagina is different. Some women get sexual gratification from having their cervix stimulated. Some dudes get sexual gratification from having their balls stepped on. Just because you don't like it (or think you'll like it) doesn't mean nobody does.
>>
>>18290523
>Some women get sexual gratification from having their cervix stimulated. Some dudes get sexual gratification from having their balls stepped on.
If you read past the first three words of my post you'll notice I did acknowledge this, with almost that exact analogy.

Obviously there's at least a few people out there who are into literally everything. That I acknowledge it's a remote possibility is pretty clearly implied by my post. Given that many thousands of women think they enjoy having their cervixes hit during sex and only a tiny fraction have actually experienced it, much less enjoyed it, no, I didn't feel the need to be explicit about that. Instead I decided to be concise in an attempt to address a very common misconception - one of many, albeit a relatively harmless one, caused by poor sex education and aided in no small part by crappy erotica. Not just for the OP but for others reading this.

Then I moved on and gave actual advice.

Stop being an ass.
>>
>>18290580
>a tiny fraction have actually experienced it
Do you just have a small dick or small hands then? Because I make a point of tickling every girl's cervix I've ever been with and more of them like it than not. Not deep dick pounding, but just enough to tickle.

It's really not all that rare.
>>
>>18290580
What this >>18290588 anon said abuot tickling.

I've had a few deep poundings and it was more of a pain and pleasure thing, I would have him stop but then it felt weirdly nice as much as it hurt.
>>
>>18290588
At the risk of repeating yourself, no, you don't.

It doesn't matter how big your dick is, it's very rare to hit the cervix during sex. It's just not how the female body works. I don't know that I can say it any more clearly than that. When a woman is aroused the cervix gently shifts - 'lifts up' as some people put it - out of the way. Larger penises certainly cause the vagina to stretch more but they don't hit the cervix (at least when everything up there is functioning properly).

Again, many women and a lot of men THINK they're hitting the cervix, and are almost always mistaken. 99% of the time when the cervix is actually hit during sex it's because she wasn't aroused, often because one or both of them is nervous/inexperienced. I'm not insulting you by trying to insinuate anything. That's just a fact.

As for 'tickling' the cervix ... that's not the cervix, man. Not if they're enjoying it. How can I be so sure? Because the cervix has very few nerve endings - it's simply not very sensitive at all. That's why women can usually touch it with their fingers and have it not feel like anything (unless there's an infection or something else wrong) and why, when it gets hit hard during sex, the pain is usually abdominal, like a sharp cramp, not quite where the cervix itself was hit.

I suppose it is remotely possible that through some freak of statistics you've had sex with an amazing proportion of the very few women who do genuinely enjoy having their cervixes fingered/hit during sex for whatever reason. It's possible. But ... you haven't. You, and the women you've done this to, are simply mistaken. It's okay. A lot, and I mean a lot, of people are.

Sorry for hijacking your thread with mostly irrelevant sex ed, OP.
>>
>>18290637
>that's not the cervix
Have you ever seen a vagina before?

>The cervix is the lowermost part of the uterus, where it connects with the vaginal wall. It is located 3 to 6 inches (7.6 to 15.2 cm) inside the vagina, at the end of the vaginal tunnel
Do you know how big the average dick is? I'll give you a hint, it falls into "average cervical depth" range. I don't know why you think there's some sort of magical portal a foot deep inside women's bodies that no one will ever reach, but you need to check yourself with your "irrelevant sex ed".
>>
>>18290663
Dude, I know it's easier to accuse me of being a virgin (I'm married) than to actually read & understand what I wrote, but please try, OK?

It's not about how deep the cervix is. At all. During sex the cervix MOVES - both it and the uterus pull upwards and forward into the woman's body, towards her abdomen. I've written that clearly several times. I don't understand how you're not getting that.

It's not about how big your dick is. I'm sure it's massive. I don't care because that doesn't matter. Your penis could be a foot long and you still wouldn't typically hit it because it's not really in the direction that you're thrusting anymore (unless she has a retroverted uterus, and sometimes not even then). Generally you won't touch it at all, and if you do it won't be noticeable - certainly you won't be 'hitting' or 'pounding' it, and it's not what causes that deep pleasure-pain that >>18290595 etc like.

Yes, it gets hit occasionally - of course there's no magical portal that makes it impossible. And yes, it's more common with larger penises. But even if you have a ten-inch dick it won't typically happen. This isn't up for debate - this isn't an argument. I'm stating accepted medical facts that for some reason you're denying (or, really, failing to understand).

Actually, having written all that, I'm wondering if I'm been successfully trolled. If so, good job, I guess?
>>
couldn't one of you post a fucking pic that illustrates your point re: it's positioning when a chick aroused? this is an image board ffs. pic = 1000 words and all that...
>>
>>18290722
It is not super easy to find pics that clearly illustrate this, so I may have to link several to show you what you're looking at (that's not an insult, it's not super clear when you look at a diagram). 4chan may flag my post as spam due to all the links but I'll try in a sec.
>>
File: retroverted-uterus-image.jpg (20KB, 305x295px) Image search: [Google]
retroverted-uterus-image.jpg
20KB, 305x295px
Attaching this pic instead of linking it because it's the most clearly worksafe one.

This one is pretty clear. That's the uterus and cervix before arousal. Obviously, look at the normal position. I chose that picture because it clearly illustrates the difference between a typical uterus and a tipped uterus - you can see the normal one angles upwards and forwards, towards the abdomen, whereas the tipped (retroverted) one angles back towards the spine. They are both sort of in the way back there and could be hit if you inserted something into the vagina suddenly.

I'm sure you can see why the tipped uterus wouldn't be able to pull forwards as much! That's why if you google something like "sex positions tipped uterus" you'll find lots of women with tipped uteruses complaining about how sex in some positions hurts for them - because they're ACTUALLY GETTING HIT IN THE CERVIX, and it is uncomfortable.

https://puserscontentstorage.blob.core.windows.net/userimages/afbc820b-3514-4f8c-b258-2b49665c797d/c44589e3-17ee-408b-b6d0-14c6a2805c4bimage4.jpeg
Vagina and cervix/uterus during arousal. As you can see, the cervix isn't really in the way anymore. If you just keep shoving something back there, like our friend's undoubtedly massive dick, you'll hit the vaginal wall (this is when a lot of women think their cervix is being hit).

https://userscontent2.emaze.com/images/d4f06f99-ac49-448c-97bd-873b237b042f/674d73f0-b17c-4565-a1b5-25f8006866f4.jpg
During sex. It's not a great example because the drawing shows the penis stopping just short of the cervix, and so of course he's going to say, "my dick is so much bigger than that, it would just keep on going and hit it!" Which doesn't usually happen - generally it would simply slide past the cervix, as in this image (which is frankly pretty crappy, but illustrates what I'm talking about)

https://scontent.ftpe3-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/1558476_559892760760115_424444325_n.jpg?oh=4beccaa99811aab136573c8c660ccdbb&oe=597AA24E
>>
>>18290743
You saying all that hentai showing me dicks filling up and even entering the cervix are a lie?
>>
>>18290754
No, Japanese people have radically different physiologies. That's also why when they get embarrassed they just form one giant sweat drop on their foreheads instead of sweating all over like us westerners.

I should have mentioned that, sorry.
>>
>>18290743
That was very informative --thanks for the info
>>
>>18290637
Whatever. Most girls I've been with who were small enough down there for me to reach with my fingers liked it when the area of the vagina in front of and behind the cervix (the anterior and posterior fornix) was rubbed and stretched. When actually having sex with a woman who is a bit small down there, the penis ends up going all the way back and stretching out the posterior fornix behind the cervix as well. I only risked hitting it during sex if I pointed way too far upwards toward the end. It's not common to hit it if you know it's there. But it's very common to go past it and stretch the area around it, which many women do seem to enjoy.
>>
>>18290710
Hey good for you man, there's always some douche on this forum that thinks they know better

Neat stuff tho
>>
>>18290776
I'l take a 'whatever', at this point. Cheers.

>>18290798
>>18290771
I'm glad it was helpful to somebody!
>>
>>18290743
thanks for this anon, very informative.

while we're on this general topic, what should pussy taste/smell like?
>>
I'm about 7/8 inches and I have no problem hitting a girls cervix. Try a position like this, your butt can even be on the bed but your legs need to be on his shoulders.

Most girls tend to enjoy it in my experience, thats biased though and they could have been faking it. I have had girls squirt while getting them by the ankles and giving it to them longdick style though. There are sensitive spots like the A spot which can be stimulated with deeper penetration, I try not to be too rough because it feels like repeatedly pushing your dick into a wall after a while.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.