[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goodbye QT GF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1487033955154.jpg (303KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487033955154.jpg
303KB, 1920x1080px
Long story short,

Dated a girl a few years back while I was in a rough spot in life and super depressed. I broke up with her and explained these feels to her. About 2 years passed of us doing our own things and not really talking or seeing each other. Then randomly as if from the scene of a movie we cross paths and begin to hang out again regularly and have sex. Then about a few weeks later she breaks up with me via text giving a very generic text of "we are at different places in our lives". We are in the exact same place by working and just trying to become better. This was almost 3 days ago now and I still haven't replied. What gives, brothers?
>>
Also, I am now living on my own and have been working night and day on improving myself. I find it even more frustrating how while doing this it has somehow managed to have the exact opposite effect. I believe that we are in the same place in our lives and have a better opportunity this time around for a real relationship. She was always super into me and seemed "different" then all the other girls (no mending). I was taking things slow and casual this time around simply because we haven't seen each other in so long.
>>
>>18290453
Brah sounds like she just wanted to use you and make you feel how she felt all those years ago.

Girls are vindictive and never forget. Where as guys...well.. we fucking forget everything.
>>
"i disagree with that statement but if you feel that way i'm not going to fight you on it"

Let go and move on. Enjoy feeling bad, it's what makss you human. You sound like you are making some good steps in getting better so it's best not to dwell and keep walking.
>>
>>18290453
Magic's gone. She thought you guys could have what you had before. Reality didn't live up to expectations.

It's over. There's other girls.

Move on.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.