[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1493582681127.jpg (30KB, 480x465px) Image search: [Google]
1493582681127.jpg
30KB, 480x465px
Ok so.. I'm 25, she's freshly 18. Met on Tinder. Had a good first date, I felt like there was a good connection. She was down to kick it all the time. She slept over twice in one week, we fucked the second date. It was going good until the night of the second sleep over which happened to be a Friday. I totally sperg'd out on her. tl;dr version is she was being 18 and not putting out as much as I would have liked.. understandable 18 year olds are still into that romance shit and I even told her that if that's what she was looking for I'm probably not that guy (that was like on the first sleep over).. but anyways. I was like three shots deep (and I take benzo's for meds) so I was kind of out of it.. and I'm super fucking touchy when I get girls in my room. Anyways. Basically I ate her out until she was done, then she, "passed out." Whatever, call me a creep but she was naked on my bed (on her period) and was talking earlier about how she didn't want to have sex. I pulled out her tampon, was just having a look, and then I picked her up and moved her over more on the bed. Like actually picked her up. So I know she's awake at this point and I slip off my pants and she feels it. She says "you don't have a condom on" and I say I know and start putting one on. As I am she hops out of bed super fast and gets on her phone and then laughs super fucking loud. Obviously I'm kind of sitting here like a deer in headlights with my cock out condom in hand like a jack ass. She asks where her tampon is and I totally lost it and sperg'd out on her. I told her we weren't compatible and basically reiterated that I'm not the romancy guy she wants and I, "just need sex" (she quoted me on that later when I sperg'd again over our "closure texts").. So yeah she doesn't say anything she just has this like totally flabbergasted expression on her face. She packs her shit, calls her friends, gets picked up and leaves.. cont - >
>>
>>18290194
At this point I'm realizing I'm a total retard. I go outside before she's picked up she's sitting on the curb and I try to apologize but she's definitely not having any of it... So she leaves, I spam text the shit out of her all night before I fall asleep.. that's mistake number 2 (1 is losing my cool). But it doesn't stop there.. I keep texting her.. like all fucking morning and afternoon the next day until she finally just says "stop" and then I say we need closure and she says we don't because we only hung out a week. A lot of shit storming ensues and basically I end up sperging on her again and it ends with a "if you come to my work I'll call security" but at the very least I should say it had a lot of her trying to acuse me of being rapey (never been accused before) and a lot of "did you have consent?" kind of shit.. which is kind of scary.. but she made out with a 37 year old for drugs and wore a Jailbait T-shirt so obviously she has some fucking issues too.. Anyways. I keep texting her day after day on Tinder.. finally she blocks me there.. Messaged her on Facebook. Blocked. Snapchat. Blocked. Everything blocked.. She said she needed space and I didn't give it to her because I honestly felt so shitty and guilty and obviously still do or I wouldn't be so hung up about this. I don't know why I can't move on from it. I am sort of clingy after my recent ex cheated on me (that whore) so that has kind of fucked with me lately. But like shit man, shes 18 and like a 8.5/10 so she's probably moved on by now right? I'm considering going into her work tomorrow. AFAIK it's been like at least a week or so since she's heard from me since I've been blocked on all media. Would showing up at her work be a bad idea? I don't want to be that fucking creep but I thought there was a genuine connection. She said she could see I was being sincere in my apologies but really just needed space and I failed to give that to her.
>>
Holy shit, formatting. I'm not reading that shit.
>>
WOW. OP you brought this on yourself by saying you just wanted to fuck and essentially if she wants a relationship to find someone else

Also
>at the very least I should say it had a lot of her trying to acuse me of being rapey (never been accused before)

Yeah, you are. Even if she's a whore, your story still sounds "kind of rapey".This is coming from a guy that has been called "creepy" before.
>>
Greentext it. CONCISELY, motherfucker.
>>
>>18290217
>WOW. OP you brought this on yourself by saying you just wanted to fuck and essentially if she wants a relationship to find someone else
Yeah, I know. At the time I didn't really know what I wanted, she kind of just fell into my lap and I rolled with it just assuming it'd work out and I wasn't patient at all.

I am kind of forceful and pushy at times but if a girl says no it's not like I actually fucking rape them. Regardless she kept throwing the consent word around which is kind of a red flag for me but whatever.
>>
And don't go to her work. She doesn't want to be with you. You've pretty much blown it with her, and she thinks you're an asshole creep. She will tell people there you are stalking her, which all of your actions would help confirm. Learn from your mistake, and sometimes younger girls have a more romantic view of sex/relationships and that just comes with the territory.
>>
File: 1493262204464.jpg (40KB, 600x798px) Image search: [Google]
1493262204464.jpg
40KB, 600x798px
>>18290230
Fair enough.
>>
>>18290226
>I'm kind of forceful and pushy sometimes
And that's a red flag TO HER. It's rough, but there's no coming back unless may be you talk to her 6+ months from now when she doesn't actively think you're harassing her. Both of you are afraid of each other sexually even. She thinks you're going to rape her and you think she's going to falsely accuse you of rape.
>>
whatever you do...DONT show up at her work.
>>
>>18290194
Jesus Christ, you're a psycho
>>
Bruh
>>
>>18290194
Leave her alone or you'll make the local news - fucking retard!
>>
Dude what the actual fuck
>>
>>18290203

You honestly sound like a rapist.

I hope she makes an allegation against you at least.
>>
>>18290194
>sperg'd out on her
no you didn't. you are a fucking maniac and borderline rapist in anger. See this is how dangerous it is meeting someone online and jumping in head first, it gets people killed.
>>
hahahahahahhahahaahha

YOU'RE FUCKED IN THE HEAD MATE!
>>
>>18290194
you ate her fucking pussy when she was on the rag? damn
>>
>>18290203
>would showing up at her work be a bad idea
holy fucking shit man
she blocked you on all forms of social media and specifically told you if you show up to her work she would call the authorities
you are being a fucking creep
leave her the fuck alone
do NOT show up to her work
move the fuck on
>>
For all those who couldn't read OP's greentext, I'm not OP, but I will translate
>be OP
>be 25, meet 18 y/o girl on tinder
>date for a week, fuck on the second date
>OP eats girl out while she's on her period
>girl passes out
>OP playing in her vagina as she's knocked out
>decides to pull out her tampon and move her body around
>she wakes up and is obviously disturbed
>leaves
>OP annoys the shit out of her on all forms of social media
>she asks him to stop messaging her
>specifically asks OP not show up to her work
>OP is asking us if he should show up to her work
>>
All the anons here a virgin pussies OP. Yeah you should show up at her work. She is testing you right now, and you have to show her that you have the power to get what you want.

Remember to bring any kind of weapon (improvised or not). In case any white knight betas at her work tries to challenge you. Looser always tries to get alphas like yourself down. This answers to this thread is a great example of this.
>>
>>18290203
Don't fucking show up at her work, she doesn't want to have anything to do with you and you could bring some bad stuff on yourself if you try stalking her. The part with the tampon is bare creepy and is definitely not something you do to someone who you've been hanging out with just for a week. You story does sound somewhat ''rapey''. I feel like you have some anger issues as well.
>>
>>18290877
He's a fucking loony toon.

HOW the fuck is that the most surprising part here?
>>
>>18290920
Still nasty
>>
>>18290908
Definitely. But OP should also peacock, wear the brightest colours he has to show just how much not part of the pleb crowd he is. But no headwear, only betas cover any part of their best asset.
>>
>>18290194
God. You are legitimately frightening.

I wish you could be locked away. You are almost certainly going to rape someone if you haven't already.

Girls says she doesn't want to fuck you and you try to fuck her in her sleep. Christ man. What the fuck.
>>
>>18290203
Stop trying to contact her in anyway. If she doesn't want to see or hear you anymode that's her decision.

You sound like a massive creep btw.
>>
>>18291507
this was my essential impression as well
>>
>>18290203
>>18290194
Hahahahahahahahahahh
>>
>>18290899

I wasn't expecting that level of retardation.
>>
Just reiterating on the you fucked up and nearly raped a girl train.
>>
Holy shit op what is your problem? My god, leave her alone. It's done, move on. You've already crossed a line, imo. But neither here, nor there, you should know better being 25 and cringe (like the rest of us) at the thought of showing up to her work after THAT string of events.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.