[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tldr: How to ask friend to be fuck-buddy. She will likely say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 54732809.jpg (20KB, 334x385px) Image search: [Google]
54732809.jpg
20KB, 334x385px
tldr: How to ask friend to be fuck-buddy.

She will likely say yes, but us being both socially awkward, what would be the best way to ask? Just saying "wanna be fuck-buddies" doesn't rub my social anxiety the right way, what are some alternative ways to phrase this?
>>
>>18290044
1. Talk to her about other people doing "Netflix and Chill" to make sure she knows what it is.
2. Wait a week.
3. Invite her over for netflix and chill via text.
>>
>>18290048
No nigger, no want to do over text.
>>
>>18290061
OP is socially awkward.
What do you suggest that is in the realm of his comfort/skills?
>>
>>18290064
I am Op
>>
>>18290064
What I essentially want is alternative ways to phrase "want to be fuck buddies", it just doesn't sound right to me, or like something I'd say.
>>
>>18290070
Indeed you are and I am overtired.
So you want to not do text?
Then do same thing, but ask her.

Netflix and chill is casual sex.
She wont become a fuck buddy unless the sex is enjoyable, so do her the favor and offer her the sample first.
>>
>>18290072
Then how about not telling her at first? Invite her over for Netflix and Chill, and once the chilling part is over, make it clear that this doesn't make you a couple.
>>
>>18290096
Works.
Good advice Anon.
>>
The plan was basically invite her over normally, then sometime after a couple hours, or a couple hours after we get stoned ask.
>>
>>18290044
Ask if she wants to play sometimes because you know it would be fun and you both prolly want to.
>>
>>18290072
Ask her if she'd be interested in forming a casual sex contract with you.
>>
This is stupid. Ask her if she wants to be fuck buddies. Don't sugar coat it with bullshit because you're insecure and unable to say what you want to say. Be direct. It then allows her to be direct back.

Or just keep letting 4chan dictate how you handle social relationships because you're too incompetent to make up your own mind on something. I'm sure that'll work out.
>>
You don't ask to sign a contract before you test drive the car.

Fuck her before you ask anything. Actually don't ask, you tell her what her role is and if she doesn't agree just be cool and bounce.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.