[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean if girls rate you a 4 or 5 out of ten, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

What does it mean if girls rate you a 4 or 5 out of ten, but guys rate you 8+ out of ten consistently. Am I uggo
>>
>>18289952
It means the guys are gay
Seriously the only guys that I call their number to their face are guys I have a crush on
>>
>>18289952

It means guys want to fuck you and girls don't. Also, you're pretty autistic for going around asking people to rate you on a 1 to 10. I don't know anybody who does that.
>>
>>18289952

Are you a girl or a guy?
>>
>>18289957
I dont, I'm a shut in, and I posted my face on soc a few times
>>
>>18289959
Guy
>>18289961
This is me
>>
T-Thanks guys
>>
>>18289968

You might have a fem face. Women don't like fem faces, but men do.
>>
post pics and let /adv/ tell you how it is
>>
>>18289981
I don't though, I have thick eyebrows and a beard usually
>>
>>18289985
You'll just bully me
>>
Maybe you're a "type".
Men can recognize a handsome type because they're not looking for a relationship or whatever. Women only notice in men what they think will benefit them, so if you have some distinct type of face they're not into you'll just look like a blob of flesh, but if you're their type you'll look quite handsome.
>>
>>18289988
Bullies almost always tell the truth.
>>
>>18289993
Fine
>>18289990
You're probably right
>>
>>18289952
Means you should fuck guys. Maybe cute traps if you don't want to be gay.
>>
>>18289995
I'm not into black guys but even then you're a 6/10 in this pic.
Cut your hair. You have nice facial features. The facial hair works too. With a good hair cut and maybe a smile you could be a 8/10.
t. gay guy if that counts for anything
>>
>>18289995

Your facial hair needs work and you need to thin your eyebrows - at least shape the outer ends into a point (take off top part at an angle). The 'fro is alright but it could be kept neater. Smile more. Learn to "smeyes".
>>
>>18290003

Not a gay dude but even I think you're higher than a 4 or 5. I'd give you a 6, I think most women would find you at least above average.

Like others on here have said, your facial hair is shit.
>>
>>18289995
A lot of girls just don't like black guys, especially the ones on 4ch
>>
>>18289995
Damn, Kyrie Erving really let himself go...
Joke aside OP, facial hair isn't that bad desu... But the FRO has got to GO
>>
How has no one proven that women just don't like men yet?

No matter how good looking the guy is, he'll never be "sexy". That ideal that was crafted by advertising was one sided as fuck for a reason; women don't like us. Period. I don't think they ever have and probably just put up with guys as the "other sex".

Fuck, why do you think they're pushing for a billion different imaginary genders?
>>
>>18289995
Yeah you're a 4
>>
>>18289995
>TTGL poster

It's not your looks that girls shun, it's just that you're 2shonen4them

Trust me I am an ancient and knowledgeable sage of weebery
>>
>>18289995
Fuck the rating, man. You look great, and I love the poster in the back
>>
>>18289952
Most women put a lot of weight into how charismatic and interesting you are when determining your number, whereas with men it is almost always based just off looks. Even a guy who is an 8 or 9 in terms of looks could be a 4 with most women due to being anxious or coming across as desperate.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.