[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help, please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Naval_Generations.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Naval_Generations.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>be me
>be single
>lady friend I haven't seen in a about a year calls me and my friend up
>we go hang out since we're all mutual friends
>at her house, hangin outside
>QT 9/10, smol bewbs, but gud booty
>used to have a mutual crush with girl
>friend goes to put socks in my car
>was raining at time
>girl asks for my jacket since it be cold
>Chivalryisntded.jpg
>other friend is having trouble putting socks in car
>lady friend hugs me and says she missed talking to me&wants to hang out more
>she has boyfriend
>Confuzzled.gif
>hug her back because I missed her after a year, but don't know proper response
>just nod and agree politely
>hear other friend return via wet grass sounds
>politely and slowly break up hug and act like normal
>rest of night goes well
>she kisses my cheek about an hour before we have to leave
>was yesterday
>been talking over phone most of today
>watdo.png
( pic not related )
>>
>>18289885
1. She is a cheater.
2. Play your cards right she might either
A) Cheat with you
B) Break up with bf and you become bf
3. She will then cheat on you

Remember, this is how she treats her bf now. You are cool I'm sure, but no different. She will go behind back with you too most likely.

If young, might be worth it, fuck it. Fun, learn something. But don't you fucking fall in love with a cheater Anon. Too good for that.
>>
>>18289885
>She has a boyfriend

Got my popcorn op, let's get this show on the road!
>>
Known her for long time. Not a cheater. Though I do appreciate the advice, first anon.
Also, 2nd anon, if there is a show, I will let you know in the glory of all that is 4chan.
>>
>>18289909
I guess I should say it nicer.
I've been with girls, who left their boyfriends to be with me. I never felt bad because we didn't do anything physical before they broke up. But it was emotional cheating, which for women is worse then physical. Guys will look at pron all day and never cheat, but ladies get super butt hurt (some).

It took me being "just friends" with several women, who left their partners to be with me, for me to realize that what was going on was both my fault and theirs.

People who haven't learned that lesson yet, and it sounds like she hasn't, aren't stable.

I'm not saying it's not possible for guys and girls to be just friends, it is. But that doesn't sound like in her head how she thinks of you.

She is preparing to leave the other guy, but looking around first. I call that cheating, call it whatever, but not stable partnership.

Think of the girl who works at bar gets ass slapped goes home to different guy friends houses after work to get drunk and watch football. Sounds awesome, until she wants to go alone.

People who are stable know their own limits, and other peoples. But like I said, if not looking for long-term, just fun, ignore all this. Have some fun, only young once.
>>
>>18289909
It was the talking on phone part, not the hug or kiss, that sealed the deal btw. That means she is making emotional bond. But paired with the hug/kiss... that bond isn't one of friendship.

Since she is doing that while still has a bf...

Well don't be a white knight, saving her Anon. Damsels in distress need knights, but if you save her know that Peach always ends up calling for another Mario behind Bowsers back eventually.
>>
I hear you.

I feel I should just play my cards close to my chest and see what goes where.

I completely understand where you're coming from.

Actually came here to /adv/ because I didn't want another disaster like I've had before and needed outside, nonbiased input.

I think I'm gonna let this thread sit and learn off of what smart people like yourself say, anon.
>>
>>18289953
I'll leave you alone bro. Just replying so much because been in same spot so many times and ended like shit. You will be her savior, and she will then go tell other people how much she needs to be saved from you. Jump from person to person. Serial monogomy some call it....
>>
Nah, anon. I really wasn't being sarcastic or anything. Though no-one can tell in 4chan half the time anymore. You've had great advice and I hear you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.