[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170506-040007.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170506-040007.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Made a thread here a week ago asking for some advice to fix my tinder, a bit, and I got some pretty solid advice. After some adjustments, this is what I've got now. Pics are in order, I'm a bit worried about coming off as bland and neutered in the bio (my last one was too extra and unappealing according to most). Again, pls be brutally honest http://m.imgur.com/a/GDEBk
>>
>>18289883
Never put on pictures of you with female friends. Most of the time I swiped left if the guy was with female friends.
>>
>>18289883
Ok first off who the fuck is Alex?
Alex is one of those names that could be literally any of the four people in this picture.
I'm assuming Alex is the ugliest one, soooo
Wait shit
Sorry that's rude. But you get the point.
I have no idea who I'm talking to with this.
I'd hope it's the 6/10 guy with half his face cut off but it could be any of the 4/10 friends he has in the room.
t. also an Alex
>>
>>18289892
This
>>
>>18289883

1. No female friends in your pictures, bro. Girls aren't interested in joining your harem. I thought we made that abundantly clear in your first thread.

2. I have neither the time nor energy to play Where's Waldo with your profile pics. Post a picture of you and you alone.
>>
I remember you. This is def an improvement. However:
- still a long ass description, even of a better one, no ones going to read that
- still bad pics, this time because all your pics are with other people and we have no idea who you are
Take one good pic of yourself showing your face and chest up until the mid of the belly. Make a shorter description. Also fix your hair ffs.
>>
>taller than you in heels
Do you mean you're taller than me when you're wearing heels, or you're taller than me when I'm wearing heels?

Also why the fuck would you put a group photo as your main photo? For all I know, you could be that kid at the bottom
>>
Also what's with the obvious filters? Those belong on Instagram, not Tinder
>>
Your profile reeks of insecurity OP
>>
>>18290283
Nah, it reeks of "look at me! I'm clearly desired by women, so why don't YOU desire me?" which just makes me think "so why don't you just go and fuck one of them?"
>>
>>18289883
/pol/ is going to get a kick with this picture.

Ha ha ha, commie scum
>>
There's like 85 people in the picture how the fuck should I know who the fuck is alex???
>>
people don't want to see your autistic friends op
>>
and cut out the dumbshit media references

fuck
>>
Is a selfie ok to use as a main pic? As long as you don't look deadpan into the camrea like an autist?
>>
gunna hijack and ask for profile text advice

"I love the outdoors, aiming to peak 1 new mountain a month this year. Kinda really just like walking up big hills. Also into photography, camping, and cars.

Work as a barista so hit me up for some mean coffee.
>>
>>18289892
Just go hire a Hooker - you're epically FUCKED
>>
Don't have a wall of text as a guy, jesus.

Girls sometimes have it with 2375 emojis etc., and it's okay. But guys shouldn't have more than a couple lines and one or two emojis at most.
>>
>>18290406
No, do a bigger shot to include your chest
>>
>>18289883

>taller than you in the heels.

my good man, never mention a negative thing concerning womans (assuming that a girl will see your profile and you are straight male). that being said, you should rephrase that autistic part.
>>
File: loveanon.jpg (31KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
loveanon.jpg
31KB, 300x301px
>>18289883
Um, you do realize that wherever you got that picture from is years old, right?

There is a cut out of the Fresh Prince of Bel Air on the bulletin board. Catfish some other place. I'm trying to help people with real problems.
>>
>>18289883

>Taller than you in heels

Only desperate faggots say shit like this. Just put something about you on there and if they like what they see they'll swipe you right. You look like a cuck though.

>over 150 matches first month using tinder
>20 phone numbers
>3 girls lined up to meet next week
>>
>>18289883
Any basics for Tinder?
I'm just want to meet some new girls to hang, and maybe sleep with

Oh and to kill my anxiety i have about a girl i'm sort of dating
>>
Is it a dealbreaker if i use my phone number instead of my Facebook profile? I dont have a lot of friends in Facebook actually i have less friends than the regular person
>>
I messaged a hot girl and she didn't respond. Is there any clever way to salvage the situation and send a second message without coming on as desperate?
>>
>>18291925
There isn't. Move on. Plenty of fish in the sea.
>>
>>18289883
i LITERALLY had to bury my face in my pillow and yell "THIS IS SO FUCKING REDDIT" after seeing your pic
>>
>>18291698

>be decently attractive
>put up good pics
>don't be stupid

See too many guys here on 4chan have monitor-lit selfies and saying cringey fedora shit wondering why they never have any success. It's not that hard.
>>
I feel disgusted by this profile
Feels fake, there is nothing personal about your profile, its like a robot
But I feel disgusted by Tinder culture in general
>>
>>18291925
Literally just copy your post to her
>>
File: Screenshot_20170506-173751.png (613KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170506-173751.png
613KB, 1440x2560px
>>18291925
>>18292100

Anyone ever try bumble? It feels nice to be on the other end for a change and watch girls message you, then ignore them until the conversation expires.

Plus, you get unlimited swipes without having to pay. Meeting a qt next tuesday to watch movies and cuddle. She literally messaged me asking if she could "schedule a cuddling appointment" with me.
>>
>>18292240

The only downside is that the number of girls in close proximity pales in comparison to how many are on tinder, and that the really hot girls will sometimes like you but never start the conversation. I have over 200 matches on tinder from within a month, and like 12 on bumble (and of those 12 or so, only like 3 are cute). But i lucked out and it's one of the cute ones who wants to cuddle.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.