[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 11

File: 166153488[2].jpg (30KB, 449x381px) Image search: [Google]
166153488[2].jpg
30KB, 449x381px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
Am I the only one who likes venting my insecurities here, so that I don't spill the spaghetti on partner/potential partner?
>>
>>18289652
How do I hit up this woman for sex and only sex?

Older woman hangs out at local downtown area, drinks with us sometimes. She's cool, flirts with em sometimes, flirt back, innocent I think. One night she drinks too much, walk her home since its close. She invites me in to smoke weed. Smoke weed, both really drunk form earlier. Start making out, gets sexual, she says we cant have sex (implying period time) but sucks my dick. Takes me a while to cum because of masturbating earlier in the day and a lot of liquor. She seems interested in further, but I dont want to date her. I want to text her and ask to go to her place but I don't really know how to do it if that makes sense. I'm timid around women and dont have a lot of experience because I was obese (now fit) and not used to it yet.
>>
>>18289668
If you have insecurities to the point where you need to vent, you're not ready for a partner.
>>
>>18289698

THat's unfair to Anon. We all need to vent. THe thing is Anon, >>18289668, you should have people in your life to vent with and get support from.

We aren't really your friends. Find some real ones.
>>
Girls: Is a guy being bi a turn off? Would you ever date one?

I've been with my gf for 3 years and she doesn't know and despite being bi herself, she said the idea of two guys together is kind of gross, so I've been keeping it secret.
>>
>>18289729
The idea itself is not a turn off, kinda hot actually, I'd just be worried that a woman would never be enough to satisfy him.
>>
>>18289733
I'd say I'm more 70-80% for women. Feminine features are what I like.
>>
>>18289729
I think it would depend on the guy. In a general sense I'd be worried that he'd need more than I could give him, but if it's a solid relationship then I don't think I'd have too much of a problem with it.
>>
>>18289733
>>18289741
>be worried that a woman would never be enough to satisfy him.
>be worried that he'd need more than I could give him

Why exactly? I'm curious about why you'd be thinking this.
>>
>>18289729
>Girls: Is a guy being bi a turn off? Would you ever date one?
I'm bi. I wound't care at all, in fact would find it kind of attractive. However, also being bi, I know how hard it can be to only have one half of your desire satisfied, so although i know I'm loyal to whoever I'm with, I'd worry that a bi guy wouldn't be since male sex drive seems to be more insistent and less controllable than the female one.
>>
>>18289749
I don't know, I guess I'd just wonder if I was doing enough for him. Like if he's also into men, are there things about men that he likes that I don't have?
>>
>>18289760
Dick.
>>
>>18289767
Yeah. If I don't have a dick, am I going to be good enough for him, basically.
>>
>>18289760
Well for the most part I guess they'd know how to handle a dick since they have access to one 24 hours a day. It's difficult to say really since I've never really thought on it before.
>>
Girls and guys

It's perfectly fine to be single forever and never experience love/affection right?

I'm 28, and for the past few years I've felt lonley. I am capable of getting a girlfriend if I were to go out of my way to find one. But I don't. I was just starting to put myself out there, but I went on a solo vacation recently and enjoyed being alone so much that I can't see the point of having a girlfriend
>>
>>18289780
>It's perfectly fine to be single forever and never experience love/affection right?
No
>>
Girls (or guys if you are experienced),
How do you usually get approached by other men when starting a relationship?
I recently ended my relationship of 8 years and I have no idea what I should be doing (I'm 25).
I've been asking girls out but I think my approach is too direct.
>>
>>18289780
>It's perfectly fine to be single forever and never experience love/affection right?

Fine by what standard? Following which rules?

If it's fine for you, go ahead and do it. Sure, some poeple will try to tell you to find someone, but nosy people will always havesomething to complain. As long as you don't hurt anyone, live your life any way you want.
>>
>>18289786

Why?
>>
>>18289780
If it was, you would not even be asking this on a Alaskan bead crocheting forum
>>
>>18289780
Yes, it is your life, bro.
>>
>>18289789

>Following which rules?

The "system".

My friends are always telling me how I'm wasting my prime. Other people say that too. Infact, a co-worker just said to me a week ago "man, I've known you for 4 years and I've never heard you talk about a girlfriend... what is going on with you??"
>>
>>18289787
>I've been asking girls out but I think my approach is too direct.

How about you offer more info, mate?
>>
>>18289798

As I said, if you want it, do it. People will talk, but whatever.
>>
>>18289780
If that's what you want then of course it's alright. Most people won't even really care and the only ones who would might be close family and friends who just want to make sure it's what you really want. The most people will do is curiously question why you're not interested in that stuff. And by the way, when you do get that question on occasion, bear in mind that it's totally within bounds to question that stuff. Intentional celibacy is unusual.
>>
>>18289802

For a while I was so unsure if I actually wanted it or if it was just from pressure. But after this past vacation, I felt so relaxed being all by myself I'm totally ok with not having someone. Just thinking about it, I think the pressure from society was really getting to me and causing me to falsely want a girlfriend. But since his vacation, I know I genuinely don't want one.

How do I not get pressured again?
>>
>>18289806
>How do I not get pressured again?
Not that anon, but you don't. You're better off erasing that notion from your mind right now. There's always gonna be someone who thinks your celibacy is strange, and it's not wrong. You just have to not give a shit.
>>
>>18289806
>How do I not get pressured again?

By being honest with people around you, and hoping they are good poeple.

Also, you can't. You'll get pressured again. It will happen. As another Anon said, it's an unusual decision. You'll have to deal with people wondering.
>>
>>18289780
You felt that way because you were on vacation. I did the same thing, had a great trip and thought I would be fine alone. But a few weeks after the trip it all came back again. I've been happily in a relationship ever since though.
>>
>>18289805

It's relatively easy. Yeah there has been times I've been lonley. But I grew up in a broken household. my parents when through a bad divorce when I was young. So the thought of me having a relationship with someone seems fictional and insane to me. Even tho I know it doesn't turn bad for everyone, it's hard wired into my brain. I've been told I'm decent looking, and it's very easy for me to talk with people. But the thought of anyone being interested in me seems laughable and not real
>>
>>18289800
Like I would chat with them for a bit, then ask if they would like to go for coffee/drinks or whatever. Out of the 6 times I asked someone out, one simply said no and the one girl that said yes just kept complaining about her boyfriend. The other ones just turned me down gently like "Yeah we should go out some time with the rest of the guys"
>>
What does honest love mean to you?
>>
Women and men:

Autistic permavirgin retard here.
Was talking with the girl i like and all that.
So when i was leaving, i told a joke, and so we kept eye contact a bit, her smile was that kind of smile when they smile but keep their mouth open, like surprised, and her eyes looked kinda surprised, it ididn't feel like that kind of smile a friend would use neither her gaze, what should i think , how can i really tell she likes me, physical, how should her smile and her look? i'm sorry so bad
>>
>>18289696
Just make plans to hang out and then fuck her. Ignore the possibility of dating until she asks, and then tell her no. She'll either be cool with it and keep hanging out or will tell you to leave - either way you smashed.

Also you're a bitch for not hitting that because she was on her period.

>>18289826
Wanting to cuddle and talk after I cum.
>>
>>18289826

Not applicable
>>
>>18289780
I think it's unusual and you should probably be prepared for people to call you out on it, but at the end of the day what matters is that you're comfortable with yourself. I'm in a kind of similar situation - I'm not really interested in finding a boyfriend because my preferences are "weird," so I think I have a sense of where you're coming from. As long as you're happy, anon, it shouldn't matter whether that happiness comes from a girlfriend or something else entirely.
>>
>>18289823

That's not a problem about being direct. They understood what you wanted, they just shot you down.

Only one of them could have been confused (the boyfriend one) but even then she might have gotten it and just chosen to use you for emotional support anyway.
>>
>>18289826
Being able to appreciate everything the other side has to offer, her values and herself in general, maybe trying to change something of her that is actually harmful for herself, but not trying to change anything else.
And that the other part does the same :)
>>
Girls
Why are you so cute, sexy, and sweet?
>>
>>18289810
>>18289814

Fuck.

>>18289819

Well I'm going on another solo vacation in a few months. It'll reset my stress society puts on me
>>
I want to confess to the guy I like face to face. What should I say? I mean specifically.
>>
>>18289831
What does it mean to be in love?
>>
>>18289827

Yeah, stop. Don't go flying on a look, dude. That's not enough to tell.
>>
>>18289841
How do you feel about him?
>>
>>18289840
It's not society, it's you. The vacations are just distracting you and keeping you busy.

Whenever you're not on a trip, it will come back.
>>
>>18289841

Does he like you?
>>
>>18289833

That's true, I just don't like getting made fun of because I don't have sex. It's my choice of course, I don't try to meet people to have sex with. But, people still
crack jokes on me about it. a few co-workers nicknamed me "priest". I know they're not doing it to be mean. But it still makes me feel a bit emasculated
>>
>>18289841
>I want to confess to the guy I like face to face. What should I say?
"Let's go on a date sometime."

Why do you need to make it more complicated than that?
>>
>>18289842

I don't even know what that is
>>
>>18289850

Well, I travel a lot..
>>
>>18289841
"Do you wanna go out some time?"

Adjust for dialectical differences. The whole idea of "confessing" is weird to me. I mean, making such a big deal of it is a sure fire way to scare someone off.
>>
>>18289860
You won't when you're older and it will be too late by then.
>>
Can women feel a hairy shaft when having sex or giving a blowjob and if so is it a bad feeling?
>>
>>18289866

What makes you think that?
>>
>>18289853
All I can really say is not to worry too much about what other people think. It can't affect you if you don't let it.
>>
>>18289871
>What makes you think that?
Not him but he's probably saying that you're using vacations to fill a void in your life and to ignore your problems. You're unhappy with your life, but you forget that while you're traveling.
If you don't fix the underlying problem of why you're not happy then you're in for a rough time when you get too old/sick to travel.
>>
>>18289878

I think it's easier because you're a girl though. Girls wouldn't make fun of you because you don't have sex. But for males, it's a way people judge our masculinity
>>
>>18289888
>Girls wouldn't make fun of you because you don't have sex.
Wrong.
If you're a guy who doesn't have sex then you're a loser. If you're a girl who doesn't have sex then you're a prude or a stuck up bitch.
>>
>>18289884

>You're unhappy with your life

I'm pretty content with my career and hobbies. I just get lonley sometimes, and when that happens I get weak from societal pressure. But it seems once I get away for a while, I feel fully recharged and good to go
>>
Is there a way on instagram to tell if someone's stalking u?

Was lookin at this girls photos and then 2 min I tryed to go back on her profile and now it's locked
>>
>>18289888
I'm sorry, anon. I really do wish I could be of more help here.
>>
>>18289891

>If you're a girl who doesn't have sex then you're a prude or a stuck up bitch.

Girls say this to each other? How is someone a "stuck up bitch" because they don't have sex? What's their argument?
>>
>>18289894
>I just get lonely sometimes
>But it seems once I get away for a while, I feel fully recharged and good to go

You're treating the symptom instead of the cause. What happens if you can't travel anymore due to financial or health problems? What happens if 10 years from now traveling no longer recharges you when you feel lonely?
>>
>>18289907

I guess I'll deal with that when the time comes and figure out a contingency plan
>>
>>18289903
Why does there have to be a logical argument behind it? It can just be about insulting a girl in your social circle to lower her standing.

Most men don't understand how fucking nasty women can be to each other. We typically don't have the threat of physical violence when we interact, so that enables us to say whatever we want for the most part.
>>
>>18289903
>How is someone a "stuck up bitch" because they don't have sex?
>What's their argument?
People aren't rational. If they hate you, you're any manner of negative things, regardless of proof.
>>
>>18289894
>I just get lonley sometimes, and when that happens I get weak from societal pressure
That's not society you retard, that's you personally feeling lonely that you don't have a companion.
>>
>>18289918

That's super fucked up.
>>
>>18289920

>that's you personally feeling lonely that you don't have a companion.

You don't need a "companion", though. You need a support network of people, yes, but they can be friends and family. Maybe OP is lonely, but he doesn't need a girl. He just needs people to share his life with. Wanting company is natural. Wanting a girlfriend/wife specifically is societal pressure.
>>
>>18289918
Honestly, this is entirely accurate. Women can be fucking vicious towards each other. I feel like I always have to watch what I say around my usual circle of friends compared to when I'm hanging out with the guys I know.
>>
>>18289920

no, I blame society. The thought of me actually having a companion seems like fiction. It doesn't seem real. So, why have thoughts about something that's not real? It doesn't make sense. I think it's just society putting these thoughts in my head
>>
>>18289931

Read this >>18289928, OP. You need people in your life. Maybe not a gF, but you need to share with someone.
>>
>>18289928
>Wanting a girlfriend/wife specifically is societal pressure.
Yep society is what makes me want to cuddle up with someone at night, have sex, see every day, live with etc and surely isn't instinct or anything that has naturally been a part humanity all along.
>>
>>18289932

Yeah that actually might be a good point. I'll keep that in mind
>>
>>18289923
Indeed, but you'll find similar behavior in all social circles. I hate the terms "alpha" and "beta" - but all social groups have a leader, a few "right hand men", everyone else, and then the person at the bottom. The middle 90% of the group shits on the bottom dude constantly to keep them at the bottom, and the person at the bottom is constantly waiting for an opportunity to usurp someone in the middle and take their place.

For men (unless there's alcohol involved), the very real threat of being punched in the face usually keeps the social games to a more friendly level (banter). A woman doesn't have to worry about being punched in the face usually, so they can be as nasty as they want.
>>
>>18289933

I'm the OP. When you grow up as a child and through all of your teenage years avoiding women. It re-wires your brain
>>
>>18289933

Yeah, sitting down to bitch online is clearly nature's work.

We are human, we adapt. Hookers and one night stands take care of sexual release when masturbation isn't enough.

Now, cuddle and see someone every day, that's completetly human-made. We need ocmpanionship, we want people to have our backs, to share our happiness and sorrow, but it doesn't have to be a GF. How many people live alone without exploding? Single mothers and fathers that have friends and family to support them without a regular "wife/husband", for example. So yeah, he doesn't need a specific "waifu". He can't be completetly alone forever, but a wife is not the solution to all his problems. He needs people, in whatever way, to support him emotionally. "Wife" is a made up concept.
>>
>>18289652
Guys: Should I break up with him now so I don't hurt him worse in the future?

Extreme tl;dr: I have never had a healthy relationship, have pretty much negative self-esteem and an eating disorder. I'm extremely mistrustful and paranoid about people's intentions.

I recently started dating this guy, basically clinging to him out of desperation because I was really lonely and being single was making me even more depressed than usual. I more or less assumed he was just using me as well, and that all his compliments weren't terribly sincere, but then his friend told me he has been in love with me for months and was just too nervous to say anything.

Knowing that he's serious about this makes me feel awful, because I don't think I'm capable of reciprocating in the way he deserves, even if I can fake it.

Which will hurt him worse - breaking things off suddenly now, or giving him time to stop putting me on a pedestal and realize how fucked up I am, but wasting part of his life in the process?
>>
>>18289938

In my circle of friends we all want to see each other succeed. There was one guy in my group who was even more beta and autistic than me. We always made fun of him and had inside jokes. But we never did anything actually mean, we all care about him. He ended up getting a really hot girlfriend, infact she's even hotter and cooler than my other friends girlfriends. Nobody is jealous, we are all happy for him. Nobody said anything negative. Everyone was pretty happy for that guy, we even held a get together and invited his him and girlfriend
>>
>>18289946
Take a break and get help.
>>
>>18289947
You're acting like it's a conscious decision that people make. They don't say "let's bully anon because he's the biggest loser in the group", they just do it. You even admitted that you all made fun of the dude both to his face and behind his back with inside jokes. It doesn't you didn't like the guy or that you hated him, or else he wouldn't be in your circle of friends.

Now he has a hot and cool girlfriend which raised his social standing and elevated him out of his position. It sounds like you were the second bottom dude since you said he was "even more beta and autistic than me", so chances are you're the guy at the bottom now.

A good rule of thumb. If you can't pick out the butt of the jokes in your group, then it's probably you :)
>>
>>18289946
Are you a single mother?
>>
Usually I don't ask these kinds of questions, but I'm curious.

Girls, I've become close with a lady I met a few months ago. She endeared herself to me very quickly, which is rare.

Basically, she is a super flake, and there's a 50% chance that any plans I make with her will fall through and she won't get in touch to let me know. I expect it, and usually have backup plans. It's rude, but we're not dating, so I don't take it too personally.

But, she also calls me in the mornings to ask me about how my days went, tells me she loves me, has bashfully called me hot once or twice, and really, genuinely seems to appreciate being around me.

Does anyone have some insight as to why she might act like this? She seems like she might just be flakey by nature, as I've got her to blow of plans with other people for me, but it's such a weird contrast I can't tell if I should make a move.
>>
How does a man deal with poor self esteem?
>>
>>18289652

Guys:

How can an ugly girl get respect from guys? I'm not asking anyone to fuck me - I just want to be treated like a human.
>>
>>18289954
I agree it might be better for him in the long run if we weren't dating, but I don't want to hurt him too badly in the process.

Will he get over it if I just break it off?

>>18289964
No.
>>
>>18289729

Being bi in and of itself isn't a turn-off, but every bi dude I've ever met personally has been creepy as hell for reasons that have little to do with his bisexuality.
>>
>>18289946
Bring this up to him; is the only avenue that allows both of you to get a say in how things continue, which is the only fair thing to do.

If you still can't make it work, at least you gave him a chance to fight for you, should he choose.
>>
>>18289974
>I just want to be treated like a human.

It can't be just about you being ugly. Sure, poeple will be harsher, but if you have some talent or personality, you should get a fighting chance.

Also, finding non-assholes will help. You can never have an asshole-free life, but try to get a better non-asshole to asshole ratio.
>>
>>18289974
The real answer is that you shouldn't care what people think. I know that won't satisfy you, so the second answer is to be laid-back and funny.
>>
>>18289787

I've only been in two and both times, the guy was friends with me for like a month the first time and two the second time, and then confessed his feelings for me.

Both relationships crashed and burned though.
>>
>>18289963

The thing is we were never trashing him. Yeah people make jokes on me now. But they aren't trashing me. It's cool
>>
>>18289974
Know you're limits and be aware of how you look and ways to improve. I respect people who are self aware a lot more than those stupid body positivity people.

So dress a bit better, don't be overly confident but still be social enough. Also don't be depressing or negative.
>>
>>18289826

Your partner could shit themself in front of you and you wouldn't break up with them.
>>
>Do girls even like guys who hate themselves and are pathetic?
>>
>>18289999

Gee, wonder why those are not really popular.

Quads, though.
>>
>>18289992
You're simultaneously missing and proving my point. When they make fun of you they're not doing it to "trash you", they're doing it to signal to everyone what their role in the group it, "I'm higher up the food chain than anon".

Again, this is mostly a subconscious thing that as social animals we learn to do as children.
>>
>>18289966

Could be social anxiety.
>>
>>18289999

There's one I like as a friend, mostly because I've known him since kindergarten and he's really sensitive, sweet, and talented when he wants to be.

I'd never date him because I have my own mental health issues and the way he acts 80% of the time would just drive me crazier.
>>
>>18289999
>>18290000
What I'm here getting is I should just end my own life
>>
>>18290002
She's definitely not socially anxious. I met her while leaving a bar, she came up to me and struck up a conversation.

Hell, she once started a convo with the guy in the toll booth while we were on the highway.
>>
>>18289847
I've liked him for almost a year now? We're friends.

>>18289852
No idea. He did engineering so ya that sound give you some idea.

>>18289854
I would prefer to do it in person, but I only ever see him in person when we meet up to do something. Should I just drop that when we're hanging out?

>>18289864
Sorry, I should clarify I don't mean proclaiming my love or anything. I meant just some clear straightforward way of getting the message across.
>>
>>18290013

Call the number up top in the main /adv/ page, Anon. Most of us aren't qualified to talk you down from suiciding.
>>
>>18290013

Oh, another drama queen. Buster, make your own thread and try to talk this out. Call a suicide hotline, they are better equipped than us. But come on.
>>
>>18290014

That doesn't mean she's not socially anxious.
>>
>>18290015
>No idea.

Then don't "confess" dingbat. Flirt, hang out with him, test the waters first.
>>
>>18290015
>Should I just drop that when we're hanging out?
Yes. Make sure to use the work 'date' to imply romantic connotations - if he's not retarded he'll understand.
>>
>>18289837
why are you so autistic
>>
>>18290023

I have flirted quite a bit in my opinion. I have a decent amount of experience but he's never dated before. Our mutual friend told me last year he's not gonna get it unless I say it explicitly which I didn't believe at first but am now starting to.

>>18290024
You'd be surprised.
>>
>>18289869
Please respond
>>
>>18290049
Yeah, I can feel it. It's okay in sex, but not nice for a blow job.
>>
>>18289869
Idk about sex since I've never dated a dude that hairy before but I can feel hair near the base when I'm giving a blowjob.
>>
How do you get a husband?
>>
one for the men.
I am a pretty dominant woman who has just started dating a pretty beta guy. we've already talked about sex and all, but before we actually have sex, I want to ask him for getting checked for STD. like, both of us.
how could I go about this without seeming rude?
>>
>>18290056
Hey wanna go get checked for STDs?

I think you just have to be upfront about it. He's either gonna understand or he's gonna take it the wrong way regardless of wording.
>>
>>18289895
No you can't. But you can accidentally like shit from two years ago if you aren't >stealthy so be careful
>>
>>18290056
"Let's both get checked for STDs". Nothing to do with being dominant or beta.
>>
>>18290054
I'll be your husband
>>
To women what do you find the most attractive about us man and are you attracted the Slav cuisine because I make some pretty damn good blini
>>
>>18289652
Why would a girl say they want to talk later, and then the next day ignore my messages
>>
>>18290163
Because she doesn't want to talk to you, or she's busy.
>>
>>18290163
Maybe that's not later enough.
>>
Girls,

When did you know your person was the one for you/when did you fall in love with them?
>>
>>18289652
i'm meeting a girl in a 2 weeks that i have been caming with...sex is a possibility...how do i ask a girl without offending her if she is clean.
>>
>>18290170
I knew I liked him when he said that his ideal first date was "homemade dinner and a blowjob", while all other guys who were with us were trying to impress the girls. He made me laugh.

He told me I was the one and he was going to marry me or die alone after 4 dates. "No pressure tho".
I knew he was the one after a couple of months of dating. When the doctor gave him bad news and he instinctively reached for my hand.

He is perfect.
>>
>>18289652
My wife is jealous because i have a female friend. But i only see her when with male friends/work I even invited my wife out with us.

She accusses me of cheating and even went as far as to say i better hope shes not.pregrant (the wife) because if she is and i keep being feiends with this girl shed have the baby 'dealt with'.

I was able to deal with the accusations because i just batted them off as jealousy and woman being woman, but how do I deal woth the second part. Im sat here waiting on her to come home from work and all i can think pf is telling her to fuck off I dont want to be with her after that comment. Especially considering weve been trying for almost a year.
>>
>>18290202
That's simply horrible.
She should really seek professional help.

I am really sorry anon.
>>
>>18290202
goddamn dude after a comment like that i'd be out of there. that's some fucked up shit and considering her bizarre anger and jealously i don't think she's bluffing.
>>
>>18290204
The problem is help wont work. She has it in her mind Im the problem. She leavea stuff out all the time to make me the bad cunt. She probably wouldnt mention she said that.

>>18290215
See this is why Im ready to go. I know she probably meant it and I dont think i can be in a relationship with someone who could just do that on a whim.
>>
>>18290222
just go man. go and dont look back. if she's like this now then imagine just how much worse she'll get.
>>
>>18290222
Make sure she isn't pregnant. And then go.
>>
>>18290202
>>18290222
Get out while you still can.
>>
>>18290202
How did you get to marrying this woman without realising that she's insanely jealous?
>>
>>18290202
Anon, for your own sake, get the fuck out of there. She's obviously got some serious issues and you don't need to be saddled with that manipulative bullshit.
>>
Is it ever really fine when a girl says "its fine"
>>
>>18290245
Does a man every mean it when he says "I love you"?
>>
>>18289977
>>18289946
Break things off gently but also as soon as you can.

You can't force it and the dude will eventually be thankful for you not having wasted his time.
>>
a girl that gets mad that you deleted her off of snapchat is clearly fucking nuts right?
>>
>>18290251
Depends on how long you've been together and what experiences you've shared
>>
I'm in love with a borderline girl.

She said she loves me but her actions say differently. I'm 24 and she's 30.

My last relationship was at 18 and ended in a suicide.

Should I just run away now?
>>
Women
How can I tell if a woman hates my guts?
How can I tell if one's crushing on me?
How can I tell if they're just dead inside and/or just pissy for the sake of it?

Asking for an acquaintance.
>>
>>18289829
I tried to, she was pretty adamant about not fucking. I reached down there just to finger her and she stopped me. That was the reason she gave me so I didnt push it.
>>
Why do women have such an issue with being taller than their partner? I always hear them say "I need to be a foot taller than my partner so I can wear heels around them", but why is it such a big deal that you're shorter in every situation? Do you honestly think people are going to call you out or talk shit about you behind your back just for being taller than your boyfriend?

Why do women get so butthurt when you say you have a preference for healthy weight women, but feel entitled to make cruel remarks about short men?

Why do women try to justify discriminating against short men by claiming tall men are "genetically superior"? If that were true then black people must be the master race and whites and asians the inferior races. Forget the fact that whites and asians, despite being shorter, have vastly higher IQs, incomes, and created modern civilization while blacks do nothing but kill each other and blame everyone for their problems. But no, since black people are taller they must be genetically superior, right women?
>>
>>18290339
I'm 5'0" and I would have no problem dating short men if they weren't so angry about being short.
>>
>>18290344
They would have no reason to be angry about being short if people like you didn't stereotype them in the first place
>>
>>18289652

why?
>>
>>18290351
Of course, your problems are never your fault, are they? It's always something that's outside of your control.

There are plenty of short guys out there who date successfully. The difference between them and you is that you have victim mentality. Being bitter only hurts you, everyone else goes on living their lives.
>>
For dudes
I recently met a guy on the internet, we became friends quite fast. I think I made it clear I was not looking for a partner (I already have one and this new dude is not my type honestly) but it bothers me that he said once that all his female friends "relegated" him to be just a friend and nothing else. I told him that that's not a nice thing to say since a friendship, especially if it has been going on for years, can be very deep even without sex, and that love and friendship are very different and you shouldnt perceive one as lesser than the other. I understand that intimacy can be a very important thing, but those views honestly bother me, because it means that he will never value our friendship as I do, even if he told me its important for him. I think it just be his depression that makes him think I'm such a good friend, because I listen to him, try to give him advice and don't get too angry when he says I don't understand (even though I suffer from it too so why the fuck shouldnt I understand at least a bit?). I'm worried if this becomes too much to bear I might have to fall off the radar for a while, since I suspect my mood has worsened since I met him, but then I would be a shitty person for leaving him be (even though he does not accept my help)
This shit is complicated as fuck
>>
>>18290339
>telling people what they can and can't find attractive

Women are attracted to guys taller than them. There's no real sweet spot for it but as long as you're a few inches taller, it's no problem.
>>
>>18290357
If he's making you feel worse and is just being overall pretty shitty, it's best to go. You're just dragging each other down and it's not healthy for either of you.
>>
>>18290363
I think you're right, but should I just drop him? Should I just start talking to him less and less until he stops looking for me or should I tell him why this is happening? On one hand I think explaining him this might be a wakeup call for him, on the other hand I am scared he might off himself.
I also don't feel comfortable being around a person that doesn't even try to improve, since I spent my last 2 years improving myself and dropping people in my life with no drive that made no effort to better themselves
>>
>>18290359
>but as long as you're a few inches taller, it's no problem.
Not true. The majority of short girls have an unreasonable 6' requirement. I mean they'll settle for less but there's no point in dating them because their friends will pressure them to leave you for not being tall.

>>18290356
Short men in the US are victims. Open your fucking eyes. There is no country in the world with more heightist propaganda than the US and at this point it's normalized to treat short men like shit. And notice how whenever a fat woman complains about being unwanted, everyone gives her a shoulder to cry on, yet when short men make a valid point about how nonsensical and over the top women are about height in a relationship, they get bitched out by feminists accusing them of being "bitter"
>>
>>18290372
Explaining it might go badly since if you just up and vanish, he might go weird and try to find you. Slowly receding is the best approach.

In the future try to talk to people that are happier and will help with your depression. As much as you might think talking to other depressed people will help, it really doesn't, it just makes you worse. This is all speaking from experience too.
>>
>>18290375
You really are bitter though dude.

>Not true. The majority of short girls have an unreasonable 6' requirement.

Lel maybe the shallow ones on shit like tindr and dating sites but it's a buyers market on there. Real life women don't give a fuck. You're just building it up inside your head.
>>
>>18290357
>it bothers me that he said once that all his female friends "relegated" him to be just a friend and nothing else. I told him that that's not a nice thing to say since a friendship, especially if it has been going on for years, can be very deep even without sex
Of course it can. But I'm going to approach it from how I'm interpreting his pov. Basically, it's fucking frustrating when over and over women just see you as sexual as a lamp. I've had the "let's just be friends" talk followed by them blurting out about "how crazy it is that you're still single". Yeah, a real mystery right? It's fucking irritating.

I'm not saying you should let him beat you up over this. If he tries to make you feel bad for this, drop him. But I'd go so far as to wager he's not really even upset with you, but just with the sum of his experiences.
>>
>>18290389
the reason isn't a mystery either
>hurr why dont women like me im so sad and depressed everything is a bummer
women dont want to be dating someone thats just negative and moans all the time.

i knew a guy that tried getting close to women by talking about his dead mother. they just found him sad and weird and wanted to avoid him as a result.
>>
>>18290377
Thanks.. also I know that talking with other depressed people just turns into a pity party very soon, I just didn't know he was. He was very good at hiding it and suddenly unloaded all of his problems on me
>>18290389
I understand his pov, and also that he's not upset with me but with others, but when someone tries to tell you how they see it to try and make you understand another pov you shouldn't dismiss their opinions as a lack of understanding, it's quite childish
>>18290396
My ex was like that. One of the first convos we had was about his dead cat. He was also a lil bitch
>>
Do girls need to have an orgasm to enjoy sex?
>>
>>18290401
>when someone tries to tell you how they see it to try and make you understand another pov you shouldn't dismiss their opinions as a lack of understanding, it's quite childish
But you're not really understanding his frame of reference either. Friendship & love are both important sure, but when the market is saturated of one and deprived of another then one is going to mean more than another.

If both are as equally important as you claim, people wouldn't be seeking out relationships specifically. I'm not saying the guy doesn't have shit to address, he clearly does. But it's rather transparent why having another gal that wants to just be friends doesn't hold as much weight.
>>
>>18290407
no
>>
>>18290245
It usually means, "yes, something's wrong, but don't worry about it."
>>
>gf tries her hardest to piss me off
>pushes all my most sensitive buttons
>hit her
>her nose is bleeding
>"why did you hit me? ;_;"
why does she think? stupid girl.
>>
>>18290339
>Why do women have such an issue with being taller than their partner?
Because I like feeling small and feminine. If I am taller than the guy I am dating, I don't.

>why is it such a big deal that you're shorter in every situation?
Because I am shorter than him in most social situations.

>Do you honestly think people are going to call you out or talk shit about you behind your back just for being taller than your boyfriend?
Women talk shit about each other for shit like this.

>Why do women get so butthurt when you say you have a preference for healthy weight women, but feel entitled to make cruel remarks about short men?
Because no one likes being rejected or feeling ugly, and it hits closer to home when you make a nasty comment about a woman's weight.

>Why do women try to justify discriminating against short men by claiming tall men are "genetically superior"?
I've never heard that.
Most women just aren't attracted by guys shorter than them and most of them find height an attractive feature.
No justification needed or discrimination.

Telling people what they can and cannot find attractive is also retarded.
>>
>>18290339
>being this mad
If I dated someone shorter than me, they'd be a borderline midget, which is rare as-is. Last "short" guy I dated was 5'3" and would endlessly get pissed at me for wearing heels. Had nothing to do with genetic inferiority. People also tend to gravitate towards others of THEIR OWN race due to evolution and hardwired in-group/out-group recognition, not height as a single variable.
>>
Girls, what kind of mental gymnastics do you go through to convince yourselves that you're interesting and with a personality, and not just a hole for guys to fuck?
>>
>>18290443
Not a girl but most people in general aren't interesting.
>>
>>18290443
The same you do when you need to convince yourself you're not a walking wallet.
>>
>>18289977
It will be much harder for him to get over it the longer you keep it going.
Finish up as quickly as you can to avoid hurting his feelings too much
>>
Do girls like cheesy romantic shit? Like buying them F L O W E R S and L O V E N O T E S ?
>>
>>18290448
I don't pay for dates or buy gifts though.
>>
>>18290455
>Do girls like cheesy romantic shit?
I personally love both.
>>
>>18290455
I hate that shit.
>>
>>18290463
You must be very proud of yourself.
>>
>>18290472
You're not?
>>
I am capable of love i promise.
I just need an opportunity.
I am so lonely.
pls.
;_;
>>
>>18290475
I have reasons to, unlike you.
>>
>>18290479
>projecting this much
It's actually quite sad if you feel this proud about paying for dates or buying gifts.
>>
I've known and been having sex with a girl for 15 years; she's never had an orgasm from straight vaginal sex. It's always had to been anal and clit stimulation or vagina and clit simulation.

Anyways, we were having sex last week and she had her first ever straight vaginal sex with no clit stimulation at all. The look on her face while she was cumming was one of shock/awe/disbelief/lust.

I honestly think not being able to orgasm is mostly a mental thing; women try to hard or don't relax enough to orgasm.

Or a shitty partner.

Input and/or opinions from women would be nice.
>>
>>18290484
I am moderately proud of treating the other gender like they're real people, and being able to bond with both men and women.
If you're not able to bond with women you are a damaged individual.
>>
>>18290339
>makes long ass rant bases on complete falsehood

It's not your height that makes you a kissless virgin, it's because you are a sperglord. Nobody likes whiners. Ironically it's the shorter guys who are usually the biggest players. And tall girls have no problem dating short guys.

Advice: stop going on /r9k/. It only poisons your mind and makes you believe in retarded falsehoods.
>>
>>18290491
>I am moderately proud of treating the other gender like they're real people
But that's what I'm doing.
>If you're not able to bond with women you are a damaged individual
I think you're the one who's damaged if you count paying for dates and buying gifts as ''bonding''.
>>
>>18290505
A man who defines women as "a hole to fuck" doesn't really treat the other gender like people.
>>
File: 3266.jpg (218KB, 1000x1243px) Image search: [Google]
3266.jpg
218KB, 1000x1243px
>It's a misogynist posts easy bait and derails the entire thread episode
>>
Guys,

How do you deal with repressing your feelings about an ex? In my situation she was my only serious one, and deep down I want her back but I know that she's a piece of shit and I'm only like that because she's all I know. But it's been a year since I walked away, why am I still so weak?

Girls,

Have you ever dealt with a guy gripping with a similar situation? Can you still have a healthy relationship (especially if he doesn't go back)

I feel like I'm afraid of her or have some kind of phobia. Like I want to talk with her but that chance isn't coming, and the idea of being back with her makes me sick, so every time I'm even reminded of her or think I'll see her I freak out. What do I do?
>>
>>18290443
>Girls, what kind of mental gymnastics do you go through to convince yourselves that you're interesting and with a personality, and not just a hole for guys to fuck?
The same mental gymnastics you go through to convince yourself you're an interesting person with a personality and not just a dildo for girls to fuck. We're all boring to someone.
>>
Hey, misogynist guy from>>18290443
Why are you a misogynist? Why do you not view women as people? I'm genuinely curious as to where these feelings come from. Please, enlighten me.
>>
>>18290443
I don't need to convince myself, I know I'm interesting and that I have a personality.
>>
>>18290489
Orgasms are a complicated business.

With my ex, sex wasn't amazing. He didn't like sex itself, I always felt like we fucked just to get off. It was very mechanic and never passionate. I never had a vaginal orgasm with him, it was always from oral or fingering.
My current boyfriend is another business. He fucks me like he needs me. He is constantly horny around me, I feel how much he wants me and how much he needs me. He is so eager to please me, does everything to relax me. He gave me vaginal orgasms since the very first time we had sex.
It is a completely different feeling because we have a great chemistry, because he really LOVES pleasing me, and because we need each other physically.
>>
>>18290537
>vaginal orgasm from oral
virgin here. what happens here for the guy? does he keep eating while the girl is cumming?
>>
>>18290550
I had orgasms from clit stimulation (oral and fingering) but never from penetration.
In general I like if the guy keeps going while I am coming and stops when I tell him I can't take it anymore.
>>
>>18290550
Every girl is different. Often you can't even easily tell if she came or not. The only reliable way is to keep going until your tongue gets tired or she tells you to stop.
>>
>>18290489
Not a woman, but lately I've been with a woman who's said "I've never cum from that" to me a lot. I think for the average woman it's usually a mental hurdles thing. She's told me multiple times I can make her cum faster than anyone she's ever been with and she thinks it's because "she knows I can do it" that her mind lets her get there as quickly as it does.

Now of course, shitty partner is just as likely as distracted woman. But the fact that you got her off with something new is big props to you dude, it's great she was able to relax enough to get herself there with you, not to mention you were able to get her there in the first place.
>>
>>18289652
Is it actually true that we should not give a single shitty shingle what anyone thinks about us?
>>
Is it true that you automatically mutate into a homosexual if you ask if it's gay to drink cider?
>>
>>18290627
Not entirely. You should do what makes you happy, but you also need to keep in mind that no man is an island. What you do can have social repercussions. Not everyone's opinion is important either, but it's up to you to decide whose opinion you care about.
>>
>>18290627
maybe
>>
>>18290633
>but it's up to you to decide whose opinion you care about
>decide

is it mandatory?
>>
>>18290640
Is what mandatory?
>>
>>18290640
maybe
>>
>>18290650
>maybe

>>>/x/
>>
Women, mainly single ones

How often do you find yourselves yearning for non-sexual intimacy (cuddling, petting, etc.) to the point where that's all you want?

or is it a non issue because you can just have a female friend to do that since there's no "threat" of it being gay?

follow up question:
how many of you have or have heavily considered getting a cuddle buddy?
>>
>>18290455

Guy here.

Would not recommend it.
I'm sure most other men would say the same.
>>
>>18290682
When I was single I sometimes thought about how nice it would be, but never to the point where it was all I could think about.

>or is it a non issue because you can just have a female friend to do that since there's no "threat" of it being gay?
I'm not a very touchy-feely person. I can count the number of times I've hugged some of my best friends on one hand.
>>
>>18290682
>How often do you find yourselves yearning for non-sexual intimacy (cuddling, petting, etc.) to the point where that's all you want?
A lot. Actually, I just want emotional connection of any kind.
>or is it a non issue because you can just have a female friend to do that since there's no "threat" of it being gay?
On a side note, I don't have any friends either.
>how many of you have or have heavily considered getting a cuddle buddy?
I have too much dignity for that.
>>
>>18290443
They don't have to convince themselves, they never had any self awareness to begin with.
>>
>>18290409
And I can understand that, and I also respect his opinion, but he doesn't respect mine. That's what bothers me, not having the same opinion is perfectly normal
>>
>>18290682
Honestly it's all I want because I personally don't really enjoy sex and I would like a non-sexual intimate relstionship. No females cuddle or pet each other unless they're closet lesbians. Despite my previous statement I have never considered getting a cuddle buddy and I don't think I would ever consider one.
>>
women, can ya help a 21/m dude with his tinder profile?
I love the outdoors, aiming to peak 1 new mountain a month this year. Kinda really just like walking up big hills. Also into photography, camping, and cars.

Work as a barista so hit me up for some mean coffee.
>>
>>18289977
>>18289946
you'll just make the both of you miserable if you keep this going

it's obvious your heart isn't really in it
>>
Women:

Didn't think I'd post, but here goes:

I'm not a person who NEEDS Sex outside of a relationship. I feel like I am perfectly capable of taking care of those needs on my own.
I also like to take my time, physically, with a woman. As in approaching actual sex step by step over the span of a couple weeks.
Once in a relationship and thurougly used to each other, there are no restraints at all and I'm quite adventurous. But I don't like to jump right into it.

It seems like that might come off as old-fashioned or weird. Or like I'm not actually that interested.
How would you react to that?
>>
Asian guys,
would you feel weird dating a white girl who had a strong preference for east asian men?
>>
>>18290823
It'd be perfect to me.
I detest guys who expect sex right away and pressure you into it. There are many subtle ways to show you're interested. I enjoy taking time to develop the relationship without the sex.
>>
>>18290848
But what about in the relationship itself?
>>
File: 1372227530974.jpg (6KB, 197x256px) Image search: [Google]
1372227530974.jpg
6KB, 197x256px
Alright so me and some other guy were talking to a couple of girls and my friend asked how old was one of the girls, seeing the wreckage that was about to happen, I said "Well she's twenty-something, that's not important is it ?"
and the girls said "oh that's a smart answer, nice"

Was it sleazy, or do women actually like to hear that kind of thing?
>>
>>18290762
Let the pics talk for you. Do you have pics of you while hiking or while camping, working on cars, or taking pictures?

In general I like a short and funny description and pics that tell me about a guys passions or hobbies.

It is fine by the way!
>>
>>18290682
I usually push it away and I do get physical affection from my parents and female friends. It's not the same though, you sense this kind of mutual surrender in physical contact with someone you love that is absent. I do have moments where I feel overwhelmed, especially when I've had a terrible day and want nothing but an arm around my shoulder. Honestly I usually masturbate anyway because I don't know what to do about the sentiment and it does tend to take the edge off and make me feel more by myself as opposed to lonely.

Not going to seek out cuddle buddies. I have some male friends and I won't lie, it feels real good to hug them when saying bye, but I'm really done with the friendships with blurry boundaries after growing out of my teens. Single or not, it will create a weird situation with perhaps expectations that don't align, and that's not worth it to me. Particularly because the full emotional weight of being gathered in the arms of someone who loves you won't be there anyway.

As for female friends, I love it when the situation naturally arises to spoon or cuddle up a bit while watching a movie, but I don't want to be the clingy friend who is weirdly serious about how much touching goes on. So I am grateful for what I get.

Also, pets. I cuddle my pets to death and that does help.
>>
>>18290871
I've never formally got asked to be someone's girlfriend. Just kinda developed over time both times. We kept dating and hanging out and after a couple of months just started calling each other girlfriend/boyfriend.

During the relationship I am very sexual and all, but at the beginning I like taking things slowly and taking small steps.
>>
>>18290823
It depends. I'd be really happy to be with a guy who doesn't fuck around like there's no tomorrow and doesn't expect sex on the third date.

But I'm really pick with who I end up dating and if I want to be with someone then most of my usual apprehensions are already gone. I also have a pretty hefty sex drive I rarely act on so I am perpetually pent up. So wanting to exchange coy kisses for three months would kill me. If you are talking about literally a few weeks, like three weeks, I could deal with it but would like to hear the explanation. I am used to men desiring me quite openly, if without saying anything you just don't show much initiative to touch me or light up when I take it there I will probably think you aren't endlessly attracted to me.
>>
>>18290875
From this description I don't even quite understand what was going on. Did you roughly make up her age on the spot because you didn't want to get potential confirmation that she was <20?

They probably either liked it or thought nothing of it. I remember grown men paying attention to me when I was younger, in hindsight I find it sleazy that they saw me that way despite my age and theirs, but at the moment it did not occur to me that way. Yeah it made me uncomfortable but I obviously never saw myself as a silly child, not even at fifteen. If anything I was proud to attract attention "like a woman" and didn't realize until much later that many of these men were turned on by my childishness and physical immaturity and not by the woman they saw me turning into.

Anyway, I digress, you did not include your age so I take it you are also not 35+ or something. I wouldn't overthink it. If they're cute they are in similar positions all the time.
>>
>>18290893
Nah I know they must be around 24 or something and i'm 21
>>
>>18290845
No
>>
>>18290885
No, I'm not prude. I'm just exceedingly bored by just banging like rabbits on the first date.

I like to take my time. I want to enjoy it thoroughly. That's all.
I do show physical attraction.
Enjoying the suspense is part of it, perhaps.
>>
>>18290905
Then I'm pretty sure they just found it smooth that you managed to steer away instantly from making a big deal out of them being a little older.
>>
How can i tell the difference between accidental and flirty touches? You girls always do it in crowded spaces which is VERY confusing.

-Girl sat next to me in a sofa (filled with people so not a lot of space) and started grabbing her phone out of her pocket every now and then and while texting she pushed her left elbow in my waist. I thought she needed space to text at the time but now afterwards i'm doubting it?

-At a crowded party some girl and I touched backs a lot for like 30 seconds, i was pretty drunk and didn't think much of it (crowded) but now that i'm thinking about it it kind of sticks out...
>>
Do cheaters always get caught? I've been the"other guy" in a relationship for 5 months now, I'm baffled as to how the boyfriend hasn't suspected anything yet. I know this arrangement is morally wrong and a part of me wants to end it, but the sex is amazing so I also don't want it the end. I guess I'm just waiting for her to get caught so I don't have to end the relationship
>>
>>18290682
>How often do you find yourselves yearning for non-sexual intimacy (cuddling, petting, etc.) to the point where that's all you want?
like everyday.
I'm not physically attracted to females and I'd really only want to cuddle with someone I'm romantically involved with.
see above.

It's not even that I can't get a bf, there's just no one I feel anything for.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-07-00-20-31.png (968KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-07-00-20-31.png
968KB, 1080x1920px
>>18290878
>>
>>18290914
21m guy but unless you aren't giving all the details they are both Extremely accidental. Women are not that subtle. if they are intentionally touching you it is going to be obvious that its intentional
>>
>>18290914
I had this one friend who constantly touched my leg.
I wasn't really sexually or romantically available at the time, so it wouldn't have made a difference.

Now she is with this one boyfriend, who (without wanting to sound too arrogant) seems like a more boring version of me. Every time she talks to me about it, it sounds like when an ex girlfriend talks about their new relationship to me.

The easiest way to figure it out is just to reciprocate the same way. That signals you are available. If they don't up their game or turn it down, they were probably just playing around. If they do, you know.
>>
>>18290682
Daily. Especially when I'm tired, stressed or anxious.
When I feel very much in need I just ask my grandma or mom to cuddle me a bit. I'm fairly affectionate with my friends, but yeah I wouldn't do it.

I sometimes cuddle with a male friend, but we didn't have a "cuddle buddy" arrangement.
We act basically girlfriend and boyfriend for everything but sexual things tho.
>>
>>18290915
You do you, dude.
But this is one of those rare things where I have rules for myself. I don't meddle in relationships, where I have any personal interests. It never ends well.

You should probably break it off and tell her she can call you when she is single again. Won't be long anyway. Especially if she can't get what she lacks in her relationship anymore.

Oh, and obviously never have a relationship with her.
And maybe get tested, if you aren't using condoms. It's very likely she is also bullshitting you about her affairs.
>>
>>18290929
I know I have too many of me in a hat, also I have neatly clippered short hair with a receding hairline. I honestly couldn't give 2 shits about it in that I'm not embarrassed by it but I have to wear a hat or I'm gunna get burned on my scalp.
I feel real silly posing which makes me look awkward in pics, which means all of those photos are candids, when I have it on. I'm not trying to hide my hair, honest, which is half the reason I picked the 2 hatless ones. the other reason being they show me having fun and not just staring into the distance.
>>
>>18290952
Just don't upload the awkward ones at all, dude.
Sometimes less is more.
>>
>>18290968
which ones specifically should I delete? I don't feel like I uploaded anything thats awkward. Unless it looks like I'm seriously trying to flex or whatever? It's just me being silly and goofing.
>>
Girls

During sex do you ever fantasize about being impregnated? I ask because I have an impregnation fetish, and I want to start incorporating it with my gf, even if we don't have a baby or not, I just like the talk of it during sex. I don't want to bring it up though and scare her into thinking I'm trying to knock her up.

I just want her to say things like "I want to make a baby with you" and "breed me so we can have lots of healthy babies", things like that. Do you think that's too forward and care scare her off? I wouldn't even want to bring it up if she didn't someone get the primal urges I do during sex to breed, because that way she's not saying it at all.

Tl;dr

Do you like imagining getting pregnant during sex, and if so, do you like to talk dirty while having said sex?
>>
>>18290983
"tell me you want my babies"
>>
File: Tasty.png (67KB, 265x239px) Image search: [Google]
Tasty.png
67KB, 265x239px
Growing up I ate pussy due to many girls feeling self-conscious about how they pussy looked/smelled/tasted.

Well I went down a girl I've known for a few years and she was like "I don't know who taught you to eat pussy but God bless them."

It doesn't take a fucking rocket scientist to eat pussy does it? I ask that knowing full well how fucking stupid men can be.

Ladies, have you had a guy who could not eat pussy to save his life?
>>
>>18290989

Sorry, I mean to say:

Growing up I didn't eat a lot of pussy.
>>
>>18290985
Yeah but it's not fun for me if she's just SAYING it to please me. I would want her to say it because she also finds it erotic and enjoys telling me those things.

That's why I even ask. I could tell her to call me fucking space ghost in bed if I wanted to, but unless she enjoys the thought of space ghost fucking her, then it just isn't the same.
>>
>>18290983
I'm still a virgin but have a huge impregnation fetish. I would definitely ask to be bred every time and beg to get knocked up. You should ask her what she thinks about it as a fetish and reiterate that you don't actually want to knock her up (yet).
>>
>>18290983

Getting knocked up is the biggest fear I have at the moment, so if my bf ever said anything of the sort during sex it would pretty much be the number one worst turn off. I'm not saying this is the case for all women necessarily, but definitely talk about it with your gf before you blurt out something like that.
>>
>>18290989
Yeah sure. Distracted, all over the place licking. Not even from a guy hesitant to eat me out, either. To his credit he came back next time obviously having researched his shit.
>>
File: rare ahegao.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
rare ahegao.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>>18290989
what a strange pointless post

you know none of the girls in this thread are going to ask you to come eat them out right
>>
>>18290995
>don't actually want to knock her up (yet)

I can not think of a more satisfying thing in life than successfully impregnating the woman I love, so there is no "yet". I constantly think about it, but I can't just tell her that i want to plant my seed in her and she needs to beg for it, as much as I would like that.

It just seems like a huge thing to ask her to beg for me to make her a mommy, doesn't it?

>>18291007
And this is why I ask
>>
>>18291010
I just do the alphabet and she digs her hand in the back of my hand.
>>
>>18291015
The request itself isn't weird. Wanting her to feel exactly the same about YOUR kink is going a bit far, and your best chance to warm her up to the idea is by showing your own arousal and enthusiasm first.

Having said that, I have a big thing for impregnation and pregnancy itself. So yeah female counterparts exist. As far as I know this isn't some out there stuff, but that doesn't mean every girl will be okay with it let alone actively desire it. Just introduce your interest first.
>>
>tfw cute girl hasn't messaged since yesterday afternoon
>>
>>18290991
Just start off with telling her you love it when women beg you to cum in them.

See how she likes it (in my experience, most women like to do this) and them maybe suggest some roleplay.
Let her figure out by herself, that it turns you on. If she doesn't like it, she just wont do it then. No big deal.

There are also online surveys where you and your partner can input their fetishes with "yes/no/optional" anonymously and it only shows the compatible ones as a result.
>>
>>18291024
Is it even a fucking kink though? Isn't that what we are all hard wired to do? Breed? I guess the why it's such a big deal for me, I don't even know if I could be with her if she couldn't share the same primal desire as me.

It just feels RIGHT when we are having sex and I just think about impregnating her. Like that's just something I absolutely HAVE to do, and its starting to get to me. If she at least shared the desire, then it would set me at ease and I wouldn't be in the middle of sex frustrated she's not crying out for my seed.

>>18291038
I'll try that survey thing, thanks for the tip.
>>
Girls, why do you use push up bras? It's the biggest disappointment ever.
>>
>>18291048
Yes. For most people, especially if they are not wanting to have kids in that stage of life, the idea of conception etc might be beautiful, touching, promising but won't make them literally horny. We are hard-wired to enjoy fucking for the sake of fucking, to have more chances to actually produce (healthy) offspring. If a woman was thinking about bloating up for nine months during sex every time it would quickly lose its playfulness and fun factor.

You can decide that you only want a partner who feels the same way but then you need to make sure of that in advance ideally. When you are fucking with two people, those two will both have their own perception of it, their own things that turn them on and push them over the edge. You cannot demand that she experiences it the way you do, it's not reasonable and she cannot choose what turns her on.
>>
>>18291051
Because they make our tits look better.
>>
>>18291048
Before you start talking about the kink, does she even want to have kids? It sounds like something that's pretty major to you. Just talk to her about your thoughts, nobody can gauge whether she'd be into it or not.
>>
>>18291048
>we now live in an age where missionary sex for the sole purpose of reproduction is considered a weird and potentially shameful fetish
What a time to be alive.
>>
>>18291051
For a more dramatic/sexual look, because men react to it. If they're old fashioned push up bras and not intricate wonder bras, it should me pretty easy to spot when she's wearing one though. The #1 function isn't giving more volume but pushing the breasts upwards. Not even the perkiest natural breasts look like pushed up boobs without a bra.
>>
This question doesn't really apply to either gender or belong in here, but it's not worth making its own thread about.

I have a problem that I desperately need help with. It's affecting my life quite significantly and I really, really, really need help. But the problem is that I don't know how to describe it. I could explain it but it would probably take two long posts to describe properly and I doubt anybody would be willing to read all of that.

What the fuck do I do? How do you get better at explaining stuff? I don't really understand it or know how to describe it which is the main problem here.
>>
>>18291074
You know that voice in your heard? Transcribe the voice into words. Read what you said, flip sentences around, re-write them, find some structure, a beginning and an end to your posts and then post that.
>>
>>18291080
Would it be okay if I tried that now and posted my question in here, and then you could tell me if it would be acceptable to post it as its own thread?
>>
>>18291084
Depends are you male or female?
>>
>>18291085
I'm a guy. If I were a girl I'd have probably specified already.
>>
>>18291086
Then nah man, don't really feel like listening to another guy. Gtfo.
>>
>>18290915
I've had five boyfriends in my life. Every one has cheated in some way. I've always found out.

Typically, I became suspicious because their behavior was strange. Each behavior was slightly different in each case, but it was out of each guy's norm. One would slightly talk about her, innocently, but in like a curious way. He said, "Oh I was talking to my friend, Brenda, this morning and she said x,y, and z. What did she mean by x?" My first thought was why is he asking me about this meaningless thing? I slowly become sketch of Brenda, couple months later, he's still logged into social media, I snoop momentarily, find multiple messages from Brenda about an encounter.

Other guy told me whenever I called that his brother's side chick is always at his house and it's annoying. Later I find out that it was his side chick from a mutual friend of ours.

One guy used to frequently bring up his ex and how much he despised her. He talked about it so much. Then he ignored me for an entire day, only to tell me she came over and they fucked. Had a feeling he talked about her too much.

Most recent one was always protective of his phone. Complicated passwords. Noticed two of the same apps on his phone, saw some social media post that "secret apps" may appear as a second "calculator" or something. Found out it was a secret photo collecting app and he was on dating sites flirting and sexting and collecting nudes from barely legal and teenage girls. Like from 15 to 21.... He was 26 when I caught him and he'd been doing it for years.

In my experience, guys are pretty bad at keeping secrets. However, I think girls are more sneaky. A lot of my female friends in my group have cheated, and the guy has never found out. It's weird because the girls do the same ol' stupid shit guys do, but the guy never finds out. For example, my friend would put her other guy's name as my name in her phone. So if he text or called while she was with her bf, she'd just say it's me.
>>
>>18291090
Shit. I save pics from online chicks but that's not cheating right? It's online, my dick isn't penetrating anything and besides if they're not sending them to me they're sending it to some creepy fuck who might post them online or some shit. I'm doing a service to community really.
>>
>>18290251
It means "I want to fuck your holes repeatedly".
t. Penis.

>>18290448
I'm a walking penis, not wallet.

>>18290518
Prostitutes.

>>18290845
No.

>>18290915
Hopefully you'll get killed by the bf.
>>
>>18291090
To add to this, my theory is that the "other girl" in a relationship where the man cheats on the woman, is not just a part of this to get laid. She can practically get laid anywhere. I think a lot of "other girls" cheat to portray female over female dominance, to boost their self esteem because a taken man wants them more than their own gf. I think other girl's don't care if they caught by the girlfriend. It's an ego boost for them.

And in most "other guy" cases, they do it for the lay. Not necessarily to smite the boyfriend and boost their own confidence. They know if they are caught, the secret hot sex will end and it's no longer as enticing.

Could be wrong though.
>>
File: 1399868670956.jpg (71KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
1399868670956.jpg
71KB, 800x598px
>>18291062
>>18291062
It's because the youth has been scared into believing a baby ruins your life, and you have to reach all these certain requirements in life before you can have a baby.

Rewind to 30 years ago, all these little girls dreamed about a big wedding and having lots of kids and they played house and all this stuff. Nowadays that's not ok, little Jennys life will END if she doesn't have a college degree and is financially stable and all this bullshit.

Until 6 or so months ago I never wanted kids, until my mind was changed by numerous things. In said process I searched high and low and talked to many parents. I asked them to imagine a perfect life, and they would describe it, and every single time their kids would be in that perfect life. I would say what if you didn't have kids, and they would either say they don't know what their life would be without their kids, and they wouldn't want to be without them. From what I've learned, is that you're Gonna be scared to death of getting your wife/girlfriend pregnant, freak out on how you're gonna take care of her and the baby, all these things. However, once you hold the baby in your arms, you'll wonder what life would even be like without them. It really is amazing how many people described how fast their entire world changed from the second the doctor put their child in their hands. Like a switch that went from "my life is over" to "I've only held this tiny little being in my hands for 10 seconds, but I'd do anything for it, and I will never let anything hurt it"
What a world.
>>
>>18291108
I wouldn't have had a problem with anything that is freely on the internet or 4chan.

The issue that was most scarring, was that he'd repeat the way we flirted with each other (even cutesy things I said to him) to lure girls online to give him nudes. He'd call them things he called me. And it destroyed all our intimacy. He wanted original content straight from the source.
>>
>>18291120
Yeah I mean I do that, I get OC straight from the source but I wouldn't use phrases I used with my so. That's just being a dick. Still, that's not really cheating, you don't drill into anything and they'd do it anyway. This way you at least know non of the of their pics get public and the girls don't lose their faith in men.
>>
>>18291090
Could you give more tips for guys to stop cheating girls?
I'd only cheat with prostitutes, so you'd never find out.
>>
>>18291123
If I was with you, I'd break up with you.

It's a gray area of cheating, sure, but if you knew how much it killed my self esteem, and continued to do it, I'd dump you.

Another thing is, would you be okay with your girlfriend, sexting and flirting with other guys, obtaining their dick picks that are so much larger than yours, they're handsomer and younger than you. They talk about how if they were closer, they'd fuck (even if she's just saying that to obtain the pic). I mean, if you're truly okay with taking that, you're a cuck.
>>
>>18291112
I think you're pretty right.

>>18291123
Internet creeper pls.
>>
>>18291131
I'm not ok with taking that nor ok with your self esteem being hit (guy's a faggot for doing it on his phone too. You run VMs of this shit that you can completely purge later on. Like he sounds particularly stupid seeing as he was hunting actual jailbait.

>>18291134
Man, most of the time you don't even have to do shit. Girls love sending their nudes to guys.
>>
>>18291125
As I said, girls are really sneaky. All my girl friends that have cheated are just so sneaky about it. It's always a guy that none of us know. Whether she met him online and he's a few cities over. Whether they met at a club on girl's night and we all had to awkwardly look the other way to avoid involvement but also make sure she isn't drugged and raped.

All my girl friends have never cheated with someone who knew someone. Guys somehow leave a trail, it's a coworker, a mutual friend, someone one of her friend's totally knows is her sister's best friend's cousin.

Of course their are girls who cheat with someone close to them, but that typically gets caught. There are many cases that never do.
>>
>>18291145
jesus christ how common is it for girls to cheat on their significant others

are you just friends with lots of terrible people or is almost everyone this bad? i've just never seen someone talking so nonchalantly about their friends cheating (or getting cheated on) like this, as if it's some totally normal thing

do you think less of your friends who have cheated? or do you not care at all?
>>
>>18291221
I was going to add that as a disclaimer. I don't know if I have shit friends. We have all been friends since we were 13. We were all really sexually innocent girls. A lot of their cheating sprees were after high school when there was more freedom to party and date. And especially after a guy they really liked screwed them over or rejected them in some way. So they'd have that "play him before he plays me" attitude. However, we're all 25+ now, the friends I have mentioned are all getting married and stuff now. Their cheating sprees were from the ages 18-23. Haven't heard any stories of them cheating anymore. Could have been a maturity thing?

Granted I did have one friend who I thought was just very manipulative and just has never cared much for the guys she dated in general. I wondered if her attitude was a front for something deeper, but she'd never admit it. She'd just cheat when she got bored.
>>
>>18291236
>literal riding the carousel
>>
I was at a bar and some girl grabbed my hand and tried to grind on me but I just walked off because I have a gf. My friends asked why I just walked away and I said because I have a GF, they said 'dancing isn't cheating'. She was pretty cute but I know if my girl danced with some random guy at a bar I wouldn't be happy about it. Did I make the right decision?
>>
>>18291240
Not all of them though. I had 8 really close friends in high school. We were close enough to share all these details.

Only me and one other friend from our group of 8 have never cheated on someone. And of course, both of us are the ones that have been cheated on multiple times.
>>
>>18291236
i feel a bit better with this elaboration although your bit about them getting married and stuff doesn't really change anything

i would imagine that they'd be more hesitant to talk about cheating once they'd gotten married
>>
>creating dating profile on plenty of fish
>write about yourself
>draw complete blank
:^)

but seriously are guys supposed to write a lot? or just 2-3 lines? help
>>
>>18291254
are you tall? I have a good line if you are
>>
>>18291257
i am 6'2
>>
>>18291250
My married friends did have a bit of a revelation before meeting the guys they married. Kinda like a "I need to clean up my act" revelation.

I don't know how long this will last. The common denominator I have found in all their cheating is that their bf's did something to hurt them. Not cheating, rather an argument over something that meant a lot to them. Slow building resentment towards their partner, but they were always hesitant to break it off. So, they were like half-committed to their boyfriends at the time of cheating. They simply stopped caring, but also didn't want to break up.

So, I think a lot of their issues are with communicating they're anger , saddness, or frustration in relationships. Instead of clearing it up, they tell their partner everything is fine and then they just cheat when they get the chance.

When they talk about the arguments that built the resentment, they seem really meaningless. Mainly over things that were taken too far or easily resolved (money, living arrangements, how they interacted with each other's family, arguments over friends, etc.)

So it does make me wonder how they will act when these inevitable squabbles happen within their marriages.
>>
>>18291258
could probably work for you, its a subtle cocky way to brag about your height

'6'2, born to be the big spoon' There's your bio. I had great success on tinder with that line so it should help
>>
>>18291245
bump
>>
>>18291272
hey it's better than anything i can come up with. ill take it !
>>
>>18291145
Why do you girls let each other cheat? Do you agree with/support their cheating?
Honest question here.
>>
>>18291245
Of course. You make me still have faith in humanity.
I'm a guy.
>>
>>18291308
Girl power dude
>>
File: CjC4WukWUAAphVZ.jpg (66KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CjC4WukWUAAphVZ.jpg
66KB, 600x600px
>>18290915
Bump
>>
girls

how do you feel about meeting parents? like if a guy doesn't want to meet your parents, or if he doesn't want you to meet theirs

which is worse? i'm assuming both are dealbreakers for most women though

i'm just wondering if there are girls out there who are kind of distant from their family members and wouldn't care much whether their boyfriend meets theirs, or about meeting their boyfriend's parents

obviously there are girls out there with serious issues with their parents but i want to get an idea for how likely it is to meet a girl who DOESN'T have huge daddy issues (though i think i'd still prefer that to a girl who was super eager about me meeting their parents) but still doesn't care much about meeting your family/you meeting theirs

i do think it's possible to be this way without having major issues with your parents, though

i hated my mom growing up and had lots of fights with both parents but overall i wouldn't say my childhood was particularly special or abusive or anything, but i'm still pretty cold towards them and family in general. i really don't think i'd have any problems with never seeing them again as long as i had control of my life

is this an issue?
>>
>>18291346
I don't give a shit about meeting my boyfriend's parents. Unless he wants me to, I won't stress it.
After a few months, tho, I'd want you to meet my parents. They're the most important people in my life and I really want them to meet and grow to love the person I love.
Of course, I don't bring guys home on a 2nd date but eventually if you avoided my parents like cancer and taxes it'd be a dealbreaker for me.
>>
>>18291308
Do you ever see "my friend is cheating, what do?" posts on here. The general response is "don't get involved, man." You never know how it's going to end. The guy won't always leave. Only creates tension that's blamed on you. No one wins.

I did get involved once. So, that first paragraph was based on experience. My best friend was fed up with her 4yr long bf. his attitude towards her, he always went out partying, they frequently argued. But whenever they were about to break up, one of them crawled back.

I was so annoyed with my friend because I told her she should just leave. She said she was content with being close to his friends and family and knew if they broke up, she'd lose that. Meanwhile, she had a fwb relationship with some random guy. Her response was "No, I can't tell him, I'm happy with the way things are now." I tried to tell her how selfish it was for her to do that. She wouldn't listen.

I grew tired of hearing her cheating stories. I agreed her bf was a total asshole, but she was also being a selfish coward. I debated for a long time to tell someone, then I did. My bf knew her bf's older brother. They were close. My bf ended up telling his brother because we both agreed she was being a total cunt just using the benefits of being close to his family and friends while cheating on him.

Not so happy ending: I tell her bf finally. Doesn't believe me, thinks I'm being a shit friend. Finally my bf and her brother back me up. Her bf gets confused, frustrated, probably embarrassed. Her bf tells her he's gonna kill himself. Now he knows, and they stay together for several months. She tells him he stopped but he hasn't. Tension between everyone. Other brother's girlfriend want to fight me for "lying" about my sweet innocent friend. Finally they break up. Friend's BF has been cheating on her the whole god damn time too. Sends my friend screen shots of previous sexting and etc. All bad.

It was a shit show that I never want to be a part of again,
>>
>>18291356
>She tells him he stopped but he hasn't
**she tells him she stopped but she hasn't
>>
>>18291356
Wtf? The ending was pretty funny (for me, because I wasn't involved). lol
You also make me still have faith in humanity. (Only you, not your friends)
>>
>>18291356
BTW, besides the cheating, what else differentiates your loyal and you from the Thundercunts? Do you dress "less slutty", less make up? What else?
>>
>>18291356
I had a super similar experience, it is hell. I'll never get into relationship drama again.

Best friend and her boyfriend cheated on each other for years. He's fucking around and even giving her STDs, she's steadily seeing someone else and is in love with him (he has a girlfriend as well). They fight all the time, create huge drama, I have to hear her complain about him daily, but they don't break up because they were together through some really shitty situations and think they're each other's soulmates.

I get fed up and just tell both of them the truth and that they need to break up because their relationship is disgusting.
They stay together for three more months and I'm a shit friend for saying the truth.
It took her a year to forgive me. I lost 3 kg from the drama.
>>
>>18291400
I don't know. Not to sound horribly narcissistic, but I've been told I am very pretty and I know I am. In my opinion, all my friends are very average looking. However, they are very outgoing. We all dress the same. Which varied from dresses to jeans and band tee's. We wear the same amount of make up.

I think I come off as very callous and jaded. I am a pessimist. I am very distanced from people. Especially guys. But once I like a guy, I get major oneitis. I get a lot of male attention, but I shut it down and act cold until the guy gives up. I have my own issues man, but I'm not a cheater. If anything, I probably fit the profile of someone who is abused, bullied, and manipulated, not the abuser. Especially considering how many times I have been cheated on.

I think the way I carry myself, I am the person everyone assumes is a bitch at first glance. My friends are just outgoing, know how to flirt with guys. I just don't. I usually date guys who are just as jaded and closed off as me. That's probably my mistake.
>>
>>18291416
Totally me too, best friend and I stopped talking for over a year, and eventually made up.
>>
A friend that i had, moved to another county she Just had her birthday yesterday. I sent a WhatsApp message telling her happy birthday and i hope that she is having a great time there, she didnt respond and i deleted the conversation in order to stop me from checking it constantly, she has uploaded some snapchat pictures though, should i take this as the end of the friendship or that maybe i did something or that she is trying to get away from me.
I know you cant interpret her actions correctly but at least i would like some opinions
>>
>>18291513
I think you're taking it a little too personally. I don't usually respond to HB messages, either.

My best friend of 14 years sometimes neglects to text me back. It doesn't mean anything, homie.
>>
Girls

There is a girl I work with (dunno if she's single), but I sort of tried NOT talking to her deliberately at first because she literally works right in front of me, and I was going through my own mental stupidity. She was new, didn't wanna bother her, was thinking of an unrequited crush which was a dumbass time consuming thought. So finally I move beyond it to develop the possibility to engage in more lengthy conversations with her. But now the problem is, I see she prefers to sit alone during breaks. Then they changed my position inside so I was left sort of bummed out, lack of proximity to her. So finally the work ends, she's outside waiting for someone to pick her up, I call her name, she says hi back, but I noted a lack of enthusiasm this time. See, before she seemed kinda happy to be near me, but I didn't wanna be too deliberate, I just kinda...very rarely said a few words.. I think I gave her the impression I'm taken, or unattracted.

I wanna salvage this..

Really what I wanna say is that I've liked her since she arrived, I just kept it to myself really hard for stupid reasons and I wanna get to know her better.
>>
>>18290318
Uh, hello?
Need an answer.
>>
>>18290202
DO NOT bring a child into the world with this woman
>>
Why doesn't pretty girl message me? ;_;
I don't message her because my ego (e-penis) doesn't let me.
>>
>>18290292
Buddy it sounds like you're attracted to a certain type

Maybe you should go talk to someone, do you have any traumas of your own?
>>
File: 2spooky4lee.jpg (23KB, 362x372px) Image search: [Google]
2spooky4lee.jpg
23KB, 362x372px
How do you stop caring so much?
>recent gf
>doesn't really chat/text much unless i initate, but then we go on for hours
>think about her cheating on me when we're at a club
>get that horrible hard, sick feeling in my gut

Life was easier single
>>
File: deebly goncerned.png (102KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
deebly goncerned.png
102KB, 600x500px
I can't masturbate to porn featuring real women anymore.
Hentai has ruined my ability to enjoy actual people porn. 3D women honestly make me gag.

Is this a problem? I mean, if I ever were to have a gf, I fear that I wouldn't be able to find her arousing or shit like that.
>>
>>18291653
Noporn and noFap lad
>>
>>18291655
What would that achieve?
>>
>>18291657
it's just a reset button and considering you're worried about it, it can't hurt

>3D women honestly make me gag.
>>
>>18291664
They do.
I can't watch 3D porn because instead of being aroused, I get disgusted.
>>
ladies do you legitimately like the taste of your own pussy juices or do you find it so-so and are just humoring us because you know how damn hot it is when suck your sticky fingers?
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.