[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best technique for fingering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Losing Vcard Wednesday, however, she is very shy, any tips for foreplay/fingering??
>>
God damn you girls drive me crazy.
>>
who's pic related, anon?
>>
>>18289457
Every girl likes different things. Asides from making sure your fingernails are dull, clean and short-medium length, it will be a guessing game. I'd recommend just asking her right before you start what it is she likes.
>>
>>18289518
ok my dude
>>
>>18289518
Yeah, and besides asking her get a feel for how she reacts to certain stimuli. Does she gasp more when kiss her on the neck or when you kiss her on the nipple, etc...

And TAKE YOUR TIME. There is NEVER too much foreplay especially for your first time having sex with one another.

Also i sincerely recommend communicating during sex and foreplay. Asking does this feel good? Too hard? Too soft? How can i make this feel better? etc... are all great and valid questions to ask while you are in the middle of foreplay or sex. Just dont overdo it by asking them in rapid fire as if it were an interview. But casually and occasionally speaking up about whether something feels good, bad or how to make it better is the KEY to good sex.
>>
>>18289543
Ok man thanks
>>
>>18289571
also, this is some advice that has served me well.

DO NOT feel pressured to give her oral sex, but in case you are interested or curious if and when this is fantastic stuff here and it covers much more than just the act of oral sex itself.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/233767-the-lesbian-guide-to-eating-pussy-(every-man-must-read)
>>
>>18289457
>Place clitoris between index finger and thumb
>Attempt to touch index finger to thumb
>Pull vigorously
Works every time.
>>
>>18289586
Dont feel like i need to say this but ignore this bullshit unless you think a titty twister on the tip of your penis sounds pleasurable.
>>
use your tongue
>>
>>18289583
tfw you will never suck a clit to orgasm
>>
Depends on how her clit is. Clits that are too hidden are usually too sensitive for direct stimulation, so you'll be better off doing it over the clit hood. More exposed ones aren't as sensitive and usually can be stimulated more directly.

There are two kinds of moves you can do: pressure and rubbing. The main difference is that rubbing might hurt or be unconfortable if she's not too excited yet, and it's easy to chafe the skin doing it dry. So always use a really wet finger for direct stimulation, either using her wetness, or even your precum (which is really hot)

After she is horny enough, you can try teasing the entrance. Only tease for a while, then try to reach for her insides. Keep in mind this only works for some some girls, for others it will feel as good as caressing your balls. So unless you get a really good reaction, only do it for a minute or so every once in a while.

>t. Been complimented by my "hand job" by more than a few girls
>>
>>18289695
(OP) thnx anon
>>
>>18289695
> your precum

wait, what?
>>
>>18289843
The clear fluid that comes out of an aroused penis. It's to lube up the urethra or something, pretty slippery stuff.
>>
>>18289457
Ask her if when she masturbate does she go
Clockwise - counterclockwise - North south - or
East west. Does she like it soft as a feather or firm like a strong handshake. Done embarrassed to talk about sex it will stimulate her BRAIN which will moisten her pussy. Then ask her if she drips puudles or squirts.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.