[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Online friendship/contact chat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Hi guys/girls,
Feeling pretty lonely here.
I was wondering if anyone has tips/links for online contacts. Like oldschool penpals.
Any had experience with them?

Would apreciete the advice!
Or we can chat here? :)
>>
>>18289193
I'm lonely and have little friends that I can just talk to.
What's up Anon?
>>
Hey Anon,
Nice to see another anon here. How you have little friends. You have atleast some friends?

For years I have lived pretty isolated social contact wise. I had people arround me, but with none I had good contact. Now I find out its really hard to make friends or meet possible friends.

And tonight the feeling bucked hit a limited and I feel really lonely and sad, Altough its flow away a bit.
>>
>>18289222
Well I have friends.
But it doesn't feel as genuine.
I feel like I gotta be something I'm not to keep the friendships.
Sometimes I just wanna talk you know, and not constantly judge every word that's coming out of my mouth.
Only have a "few" friends though, for a long while I too lived isolated, never talked to anyone or anything. I think that has done some damage to my social ability that I haven't quite recovered from yet.
But anyways I digress, whats going on with you?
>>
>>18289235
I dont have any friends anon and my life is great. I have a good job, I own my own house, I live in a great safe community, and I don't have to do anything I don't feel like doing. I just play StarCraft 2 all day and it's awesome!

go to school anon, graduate no matter what, and get a good job and forget about others.

life is better that way, trust me.
>>
>>18289235
No you didnt digress. This is what I like. I think having real contact is talking and listening. Its nice to have contact with someone who replies out of them self. For me that makes contact more genuine.

I like how you describe what real friends would be, where you can talk freely and dont be afraid rejection just because of what you said.
That you have to pretend to be someone else for the friendship sucks, I hope this doenst burden you to much.

I can understand that feeling tough, sometimes you get the urge to act different just to be part of something.
Mabye I am to demanding but of the people I meet I often think they suck. Tough I dont meet many.

I can relate to the damage in you social skills. For me it sometimes feel like I missed the boat. So many people have friends and hardly go to social things alone.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.