[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where's my libido?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1473203992859.jpg (24KB, 500x585px) Image search: [Google]
1473203992859.jpg
24KB, 500x585px
It's been weeks since I've even thought about sex at all, let alone fap or anything else. It only happened once, last year but it was because it was a conscious decision which went on for longer. Now I can't even bring myself to think of anything lewd.
I'm a girl if it even matters.
>>
>>18289088

There's nothing wrong with this. Take advantage of this to focus on things you find to be more important.
>>
Sometimes in life there's a nagging emptiness in your chest that makes all the animalistic instincts inside you go to sleep.
Well, that's what happened with me.
Sometimes it comes back, though.
>>
>>18289314
You do crossfit? You can cross-fuckoff.

>>18289088
On topic tho... This is pretty normal, nut for shorter periods of time. Libido can be effected by all sorts of things desu. If it is really bothering you, id suggest seeing a doctor and talking about it there.

Diet and stress and all sorts of environmental factors can effect hormone levels. Which does effect libido.
>>
>>18289088
You're just getting old, anon. You'll realize that it's one of the nice things about getting old.

Unless you're not single. If you're not single then that sucks.
>>
depression? Maybe nobody inspiring around you, or nothing interesting happening in your life? I'm a girl and I know my libido was highest when i felt most in control of my life.
>>
>>18289088
Are you on birth control? It kills my libido
>>
>>18290220
i had a gf that took birth control, her libido was kind of gone and she didn't liked sex that much.
when she got off of bc the libido came back and all that good stuff.
>>
Girlfriend starts antidepressants soon. Just fuck my shit up. Fucking zoloft
>>
>>18289088
I don't know if it's normal, but I am exactly the same. When I started birth control it totally killed any libido I had and when I stopped birth control it never came back.
It was partly the reason I'm alone now.
>>
>>18289088

Are you on any mood stabilizers?

A girl I know was on a MASSIVE amount of Lithium and she could not have an orgasm to save her life but she would randomly get wet to the point of dripping in non-sexual situations.

Maybe it's because you've realized is very overrated and not to waste your time with it.

I've never had an erection in any non-sexual situation ie. in class. My penis knew that unless it was a sure thing, to not waste valuable calories getting hard.
>>
>>18289328
That's a new one.
>>
File: wir-kinder-vom-bahnhof-zoo.jpg (227KB, 952x1417px) Image search: [Google]
wir-kinder-vom-bahnhof-zoo.jpg
227KB, 952x1417px
Hello anons,
>I am one of the asocial, lonely and shy people, that is being accused of planning to shoot up the whole school.
>Never been invited anywhere, no real friends
>Things have been changing a little bit in past few weeks.
> I have started to chat alot with one girl, that is my classmate,
>I fell in love with her like 4 years ago, but never gave any sign or tried something
> After some time we agree to go somewhere after school, not a date
>I was nervous as fuck, since I didn't have any experience with being alone with girls
>We're sitting in some teahouse
>Turns out, that it's not that big of a deal and nervousity fades away after a while
>We're talking alot
>She orders a water pipe
>Things start getting a bit wonky for me, because I never smoked anything and didn't even plan to
>She tells me how to do it
>After a while of not being really comfortable I agree and smoke it aswell
>Turns out it's not as terrible as I thought
>She talks about her experience with "light drugs" (weed,alcohol,ecstasy)
>She keeps inviting me on some parties
>Basically normie shitfests with lot of alcohol, weed and cringe
>I want to spend more time with her, maybe change her a bit, but I don't want to lose my soul in the process
>I said I am gonna think about it
>I return home and realize she's having a terrible influence on me, but also helping me a lot, if it wasn't her, I would never be able to believe I can actually talk to girls

I had a lot of fun with her, it was probably the best day in my life. But I still can't deal with her attitude towards drugs. She was also telling me, that she'd love to have fun even without alcohol and other drugs. This kinda gives me faith I can actually change her. But I am still so fucking scared I will fail and be like her atm. Help me /adv/
Picture kinda related
>>
>>18291065
Boyo, if there's anyone needing changing here it's you. And light drugs are a passable way to do it.

'Ware the anxiety that can come with weed tho.
And bail fast if the harder stuff starts getting put on the table.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.