[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexual favors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I’m in a bit of a moral dilemma. I’m currently in law school and the exams are coming up - I’m going to prepare with my best friend like we always do and it's been a success so far. However, lately a very attractive female friend of mine from law school has become very, in her words, “dependent” on me because she suffers from depression, anxiety, insomnia, OCD and more, and I help her emotionally. She is very sweet and she has asked if she could join me and my friend in our exam preparation. I reluctantly agreed even though my friend dislikes her.

Here’s the problem: I kind of want to take advantage of her sorry state and “trade” my help for sexual favors. If she says no, she’ll have to study on her own and most likely fail. I’m not going to say things like “suck my dick or we won’t help you” but it will be implied. The situation is further worsened by the fact that she is from a South Indian family that expects her to be innocent until she is married. I don’t plan on marrying her.

Please help me out - set me straight. Convince me that what I am doing is wrong.
>>
>>18289025
> Convince me that what I am doing is wrong.
Start by YOUR definition of wrong. Based on the norms of society it is and you know it, otherwise this thread wouldn't exist.
>>
>>18289048

Ignore this person. His sense of right and wrong is less developed than that of a child.

>back to the issue

What you're doing is most certainly wrong. What you are considering doing reduces to (1) identifying a person's psychological issues, (2) taking advantage of them for a brief moment of sexual pleasure, all the while in so doing (3) essentially forcing her to violate her own conscience as regards her body and her ability to feel as though she is doing right by her family.

Before it's said, no, the fact that you claim that she has the ability to say 'no' doesn't mean that you haven't forced her to do anything. As you have said, your intention is to imply that she must do this, else risk losing something she's come to depend on to some degree for her emotional well-being.

tl;dr You're willfully and knowingly exploiting a person's vulnerabilities for your own gain at the cost of making said vulnerabilities worse. This is essentially a prime example of the core problems of the world, and in no interpretation of morality is this not wrong to do.
>>
>>18289072

Here is the best thing you can do short of developing an altruistic nature: realize that you are unable to do anything for this person without feeling compelled to exploit her; cut her off, and let her pick up the pieces. This is orders of magnitude better than doing the same thing but making sure you coerce her into shattering what could be the only remaining thread she's hanging on to (namely, her ability to meet this expectation of her family).
>>
>>18289025

I think it's undoubtedly morally wrong to do it and even if you're willing to skip past that to satisfy your urges you would be having sex with someone that doesn't want to have sex with you. Which will make it awkward and shitty for both of you.
If she told you she feels dependent on you she might genuinely like you and you could ask her if she wants to have sex (not directly obviously, on a date etc.) without resorting to being a scumbag.
>>
>>18289025
Why would you ruin somebody's life just to get a few blowjobs? Is it really that hard to find a slut who doesn't mind sucking your dick?
>>
>>18289072
>His sense of right and wrong is less developed than that of a child.
Well duh, that's why he's in law school.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.