[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a needy person that need someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: sadness-01.jpg (2MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
sadness-01.jpg
2MB, 3000x2000px
I tried relationship with lot of girls but don't worked, and my idea of 90% of girls suck started even more making sense on my head

Then i started becoming alone and watch thing happens by myself, but it's also not working since I feel depress to be alone

What I should do? All that I want is surpass it and be happy, I just don't feel those bad feelings
>>
>never been in one
>cant relate
>feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>>18289032
Just post here it means that you noticed me and this matters a lot
>>
>>18289032
Do at least supports live alone? How you do it?
>>
I feed bad for you man
>>
File: standards.png (24KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
standards.png
24KB, 500x283px
Bumping for OP. I have the exact same problem.
>>
>>18289284
Ty Anon
>>
>>18289024
You are trying to find a common factor between all your failed relationships and you've made the connection that in every failed relationship there was a girl. And so you blame those girls, but the real common thread through all those relationships is you and your perception of women. If you think girls suck, you can never happily date one because you can never fully love her when you hate what she is.
>>
>>18289024
Also, why associate happiness with a relationship? Get a hobby and develop some self-worth. Whether you were in a relationship or not, you would feel the same way because you don't like yourself, find something that makes you feel special and do that.
>>
>>18289712
I try love girls but, it seems that girls don't have love interest on me

The ones that I tried always ends in her saying that I don't fit her
>>18289723
Did you don't say the needy part? I tried be free of it but the feeling of being alone ways comes back
>>
>>18289024

Humans are designed to be social creatures, we feel pain being alone. the only way you'll be truly find joy in life is to share it with another person.

Maybe you have autism a bit and it's difficult for you to connect, but you can.
>>
>>18289973
I think so, I really have autism so I think that this makes sense
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.