[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a gf with autism/aspergers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (247KB, 344x500px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
247KB, 344x500px
Where can I find them?
>>
>>18289013
No you dont. Try finding any girl who plays league tho.
>>
>>18289013
Fuck off
>>
Places where we can nerd-out or obsess basically. Can't think of much else.
>>
>>18289091
what do girls nerd out on?
>>
Haha no you don't
>>
>>18289013

girls with autism are slim to none OP.

needle in a haystack. and once you find the needle, you've got other sperglords (and possibly other normies) who are vying for her affections
>>
>>18289023
Can confirm, you have no idea how often people get laid just by playing LoL.

And the worst part is that they're the kind of women you'd find at college, which is kinda hot.
>>
File: 4df.png (120KB, 368x298px) Image search: [Google]
4df.png
120KB, 368x298px
>>18289267
I'm a gurl and I think I might have autism. I've never been diagnosed because unlike with boys, a few of my more socially maladapative traits can be played off to typical girly shyness. Autism is under-diagnosed in girls in general. A lot of them/us don't even *look* autistic for fuck's sake. So, in other words, this means you're gonna have a fucking hell of a time trying to find them or fully understand the signs.

You're better off thinking about the traits of autism you might enjoy and start from there.
I.e., naivety, clumsiness, awkwardness. >>18289091 is also right.
>>
>>18289338
Explain looking autistic
>>
>>18289013

universities, cosplay conventions, some political events, 4chan.
>>
>>18289338
AFAIK there is no physical signs indicative of autism. The genetic component simply doesn't have physical manifestations that correspond with the disorder
>>
>>18289784
>>18289784

Of course I know that anons. Looking autistic is simply a stereotype, but one that people use nonetheless.
>i.e., people claim looking disheveled, be zoned out/dopey looking, or some shit like that may suggest it
I've never thought of anyone looking autistic. I just know a diagnosed autist girl, hot as all hell, that gets that sort of reception.
>>
>>18289013
They're very rare and are almost always mentally retarded. You don't actually want one.
>>
>>18289013
Join your school's anime club.
>>
>>18289922

They aren't that rare and they aren't retarded. Autism manifests in degrees, and differently than with men.
>>
>>18289102

Anime, games, comic books. Mostly the same shit as dudes.

There are also a ton of theatre nerds - try getting into Broadway/musical theatre and make a ton of self-depreciating jokes about being straight so that they know you're not gay. Works best if you're already super leftist.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZhZ0k1lyF8
>>
The autists can be found right here on 4chan.
>>
>>18289784
There is an actual autistic face, broad upperface, more space in between the nose and upperlip, wide eyes.

Though what gives it away in my case is 'dreamy eyes', I often look like I'm day dreaming. I would say I'm a 7/10, will be 8/10 once I get fitter. So autism doesn't necessarily make you fugly.

>>18289102
My current obsession is fitness, so you would find me in places related to that. Other than that comiccons, nerd shops, library, museums etc. I'm right-wing, so I avoid any leftist bullshit.

>>18289922
I'd say that's an exaggeration. Autism exists on a spectrum, ie. not every autistic person is the same. We have a higher chance of a dysharmonic intelligence profile, but at the same time a higher IQ.
>>
File: A-okay.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
A-okay.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
>>18289734
That one looks pretty autistic to me: http://www.shadbase.com/autistic-ryder/
>>
>>18289784
There are definitely physical signs. How they hold themselves and how much they make eye contact, facial expressions, what they wear, how they speak. You can spot an autist from a mile away.
>>
I've met quite a few 'spergers in my time. Several times the women have been massive SJW tumblrinas, a lot of the times they've been normies, a few have been cute hikkis and a few were crazy.

The only advice I can give is to learn how to identify them in your daily life. The hikki ones won't participate in daily life, though.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.