[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

uni

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: university_of_westminster_1.jpg (2MB, 4075x2497px) Image search: [Google]
university_of_westminster_1.jpg
2MB, 4075x2497px
Hi /adv/
So I am applying to uni in the UK for the next school year. I've had all 5 conditional offers and now I have to choose my firm and insurance choices by the 8th of June. I am applying for journalism and I can't decide between University of Westminster and University of Bournemouth. Any advice would be helpful, I'm desperate.
>>
>>18288739
Salford is based for journalism due to the BBC being so closely linked with it... Consider it as an option buddy
>>
>>18288766
I have a conditional offer from them as well but I feel like the university is not as good as Bournemouth if I'm gonna choose something that is not based in London.
>>
>>18288739
I'm at Bournemouth uni. Cant give you advice on which uni to go with but what I can say is Bournemouth uni is a great uni and Bournemouth in general is a really nice place to live.
>>
>>18288822
What are you studying there? I like the place and I know people from Portsmouth uni, which is a very similar university, and they have said that its great...the only reason I am considering Westminster is because I've heard that the journalism course is very good and because of the location...
>>
>>18288835
Forensic Computing. Ultimately it comes down to which course sounds better for you or is rated better or whatever
>>
>>18288793
Don't think about the "prestige" think about where can offer you the most contacts and experience. Salford will do that for you due to the aforementioned bbc and many newspapers having headquarters there
>>
>>18288854
If I start thinking about Salford just now its gonna be a big mess in my head, I find it hard enough to try to choose between two unis let lone three lol I need some opinions on Westminster
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.