[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meeting women my age(26)?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0356.jpg (79KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0356.jpg
79KB, 630x630px
I am starting to get a bit worried. I am a 26 year old male and I am finding that the baggage on women my age is getting worse and worse and soon I fear I will have to settle for a woman who has like 10 kids, drug addicted, obese with no intention of getting healthy.

I am real worried that I have not had a girlfriend because I don't even know what I really want. I just know what I don't want.

Where do you meet women my age who don't have such insane baggage? I personally have little to no baggage. Nothing significant that would effect a relationship at least. Like kids effect a relationship. Drug addiction affects relationships. I have neither of those traits.

Help
>>
>>18288699
in a word: church.
otherwise, try asking friends and family to find someone, they'll have your back and keep crazy away.
>>
>>18288699
Here's how I look at it OP, if you're single at 26 with little to no baggage, then it's likely there are women out there in the same situation. There may not be as many of them, but they do exist. What it comes down to is it's a numbers game, if you put yourself out there enough you'll eventually find someone worth dating.
>>
>>18288699
You look like a person who knows what he wants, so why not try meeting women of different age than yours?
>>
>>18288803
That's a bad assumption anon. If it realistically takes you 2 months before you can determine someone's baggage and quirks, and if there is a 5% probability of low/no baggage like OP wants, then it will take him about 60 months (5 years) to find someone, assuming no other criteria apply. Why bother playing this game with these bad of odds?
>>
>>18288860
Sorry, meant 3 months. The math won't check out with 2 months
>>
>>18288860
No one said the odds are in OPs favor. Maybe someone else has a better idea, but I don't see many ways around this strategy, only ways to improve the odds like spending time in places that will yield a higher probability of meeting someone worthwile.
>>
>>18288927
The point I'm trying to make is that now the odds have become so bad that there is no point in even playing the game. Your better off doing things you want to do or find fun and hoping you meet someone there, rather then actively searching.
>>
>>18288939
Okay yeah that's a fair point. What it comes down to is how badly does OP want to find someone, is the risk worth the reward? For some it may be, for others it may not. To each their own.
>>
>>18288948
Exactly friendo! Good chat!
>>
I met my partner at 28 (me) and 29 (him). Neither of us have baggage, we're both successful people and I like to think we're both relatively attractive.

I think it can happen, you just have to have the right "criteria", so to speak. Don't settle for someone you don't really want, for the sake of not being alone. It's better to be alone than live your life feeling as though you've accepted less than you're due.

You're still relatively young. At 26, most people are exiting their first long term relationship and realise what they actually want (which is kinda what happened with us). You just have to make sure that you mould yourself into somebody who has self worth and value. Even if you don't meet anybody, at least you will know you're being the best person you can be.

It might not be easy to meet the perfect person for you, but nothing worth having is easily gained. All I can stress to you is just...don't settle.

Also - everybody has a tiny bit of baggage. Try not to get bogged down with the idea of "baggage" being a bad thing.
>>
>>18288699
>talks about the baggage of others
>couldn't even get a girlfriend in ten years

If you have such a hard time finding non drug addicts without kids at that age, you should move the fuck away from the shitty village you live in.
>>
>>18288699

Bad Baggage is bad but everybody has baggage. It isn't necessarily a bad thing and we all have to go through a period of learning and therefore baggage. What you want to look for is somebody with experience who has used this to figure out what they really want. The danger of dating somebody with no baggage is that you will be their learning experience - their future baggage.
>>
>>18289021
>Also - everybody has a tiny bit of baggage. Try not to get bogged down with the idea of "baggage" being a bad thing.
^ This OP. 100%
>>
>>18288756
>unmarried 26 year old church goer
>no baggage
Loving every laugh
>>
Hi man i used to joke the same thing with my mates when i was your age. That we would all be marrying solo mums one day (a few friends did).
Heres my advice date a girl 5 years younger. At least they should be attractive a little longer. And it should be easier to get one as some are attracted to older guys.
>>
>>18289061

But the second they get any kind of independence or you don't meet the standards of their friends, they will leave you. Not necessarily disagreeing with this anon but it's a common happening when you date younger girls. They're essentially in the "looking for baggage stage" that an earlier anon talked about.
>>
>>18288699
would you mind dating an uglier girl? someone you consider a 5 or a 6
>>
File: IMG_0317.jpg (2MB, 2481x6600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0317.jpg
2MB, 2481x6600px
>>18289076
I totally would not mind. I like more average looking girls. I find "Instagram thirst traps" to be unattractive.

Honestly, I just want a girl who likes me back. No kids, healthy or working to be healthy. Average or maybe even below average face.

My main issue is that I just can't meet women. I graduated college and all my options for dating went into the shitter.

I do work at a university as a chef cook. But we can't date the student body. Even though I am not much older than the student body.
>>
>>18289148
leave a reserved e-mail for that here, maybe someone will contact you
I'm sure you can do good
>>
>>18288699
you live in a first world country where intimate relationships are now made to be useless status symbols.

good luck getting out of it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.