[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf hurt my feelings. Do I have a right to be upset ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (45KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 500x398px
Been with her 3 years. I asked her to go with me to a concert to an artist I like, and she said no flat out. I laughed as if she was joking and she said no again all bitchy and then got annoyed.

Then we just sat there in silence and she was doing other things so I just hung up.

She's grouchy because she didn't get tickets to a concert of an artist she likes, and I was gonna go with her
>>
>>18288574
how old are you guys?
this sounds very immature (her).
tell her you're going anyways, with or without her.
see what happens then.
>>
>>18288581
21 and 22. I feel stupid for feeling mad. But I can't lie to myself about it.

Think there's a growth oppertunity to be had here?
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 640x378px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 640x378px
>>18288581
This is what she replied
>>
>>18288591
I feel your pain, anon. Don't act like you care much. See her reaction. She is the aggressor. That's her problem, and even if you are concerned about your relationship, it's worth to just wait a bit. Either she will chill, or double down. If the latter will be true, it will be hard, but that's another topic to discuss.
>>
>>18288613
>if I have it bad you should drop everything and care about me
what a bitch
>>
>>18288617
Thanks anon. I made it seem like I care a lot unfortunately so I don't have that card. But I'll stop being emotional and just tell her I'm going with or without you

>>18288622
What do I do anon? To have her stop being this way
>>
>>18288627
Act like a patient parent. Be calm, talk to her using arguments, show concern and understanding. She does act immature. She needs time to understand that. But also depends on her character.
>>
>>18288636
Okay anon, thank you. It seems to be working!
>>
>>18288669
well, thank goodness for one good result on this board. keep up the good work OP. we're routing for you.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.