[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Failed date ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: feels.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
>be me
>be 19, collage student living in shit eastern european country
>go to massive anti government protests
>meet a girl
>she starts texting me
>we text for days, it gets flirty
>I pick my balls, ask her out
>"YES!" she says
>"Don't even think about not sleeping after that" she says (i have troubles sleeping)
>we go out
>4-5 hours on a date
>great time, we talk a lot, I tell her how I camp a lot
>first date - nothing happens
>2 days pass, she continues to text me
> "You have to take me camping sometimes anon"
>This is it, she is into me
>I ask her on another date, this time to the cinema
>Hours pass, no response
>"Uhh sorry anon, I'm in a bit of a mess right now, I have a lot of things to do on collage, maybe some other time"
>Feelsbadman.jpg

Where did I go wrong ? Or am I just paranoid and I haven't gone wrong anywhere and she really is just busy ?
>>
>>18288475

How can you live with so many neurosis? Is this really something worthy of a breakdown? She is just busy right now, dude.
>>
>>18288475
Breathe my guy she's a person she does shit other than date. Chill and wait for the next opportunity.
>>
>>18288488
I've moved to a new city recently to go to collage, it was just nice to meet someone and break the monotony of studying all day all night. I am not breaking down, just feeling melancholic right now, it feels that I'll just spend the rest of collage alone in my apartment

If someone I liked called me out on a second date I would find time
>>
>>18288492
Take a Xanax dude chill. She isn't going to be on call for you at all times. Give it a day or two and ask again.

With a weird kind of possesiveness like that I worry about her knock that shit off she has a life.
>>
>>18288492
>If someone I liked called me out on a second date I would find time

That's because you just move and apparently don't have many friedns, a job, or other responsibilities. If you did, you'd understand people sometimes are actually busy.
>>
>>18288475
relax, curva. you done well.
take it easy. dont obssess about your phone.
the worst that can happen is that you got some more experience talking to girls.
>>
>>18288509
>the worst that can happen is that you got some more experience talking to girls.

What do you mean ?
>>
>>18288526

Anon means if you fuck up at least you got a first date. That's better than nothing.
>>
>>18288529
exactly. thank you, anon.
they're not an alien species you know (although it may often seem that way), and there's more than one of them.

good luck, comrade!
>>
>>18288509
>>18288488
>>18288491
>>18288498

So what would be the next logical move ? Ask again ? Or should I let her make the next move ? Wouldn't it feel "pushy" if I ask again soon ..

So far she hasn't quit texting me, she is still starting the chat everyday, and it is still just as flirty, but from what she says she won't be free any time soon (and by that I mean weeks)

Is this what dating looks like, you go on dates indefinitely until something happens? I've got used to meeting people at bars, concerts, gigs ... I've never "dated" anyone, so far it looked like something that happenes only in movies
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.