[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buying online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1493932108191.png (57KB, 512x256px) Image search: [Google]
1493932108191.png
57KB, 512x256px
What's the safety way to buy things online?
>>
depends what you mean by "things", OP.
>>
>>18288436
put your credit card info into the site and trust the many security features that exist both from your card company and the site to protect you and your information.
>>
>>18288457
I guess like things from eBay and Amazon.

[spoiler]and maybe a few sex toys and figurines.[/spoiler]
>>
>>18288466
But that would never
>>
>>18288436
>What's the safety way to buy things online?
Use a credit card. Both Visa and Amex (probably Mastercard too) are really, really good at putting things right when there's a problem. One of the reasons they can do this is because of the way credit card payments work - although they charge you for the transaction when it happens, they don't release the funds to the merchant/seller until somwhere between 30 and 120 days after the sale takes place. If you order something for £100 and the seller keeps your card details and puts a ficticious charge of £1,000, once you phone up and report it they just cancel the payment rather than having to try and physically get the money back.
>>
>>18288436
Illegals things are iffy territory.
If you're buying stuff like sex toys etc then use an actual site that has discreet shipping.
Cause you don't wanna order off Amazon from some third party seller and you end up receiving a shitty manilla package in the shape of a dick.
>>
Don't order sex toys from Amazon, or any company that's into ads and analytics. Amazon doesn't let you remove orders from your account/history, you can only "archive" them.
>>
Depends what you buy online

>Amazon
>Ebay
>Large retail chains
>Local retail chains

Certain flags
>Ma and pa type shops (check out reviews before buying)
>Vape/Tobacco shops that aren't known
>Duty free shops

Might be wise to google the reviews before buying if you are unsure. Search engines will be your best friend if you have not purchased anything from them before. Credit card companies are usually pretty good for detecting fraud. My bank called me immediately after there was a suspicious transaction across the world. A lot of UK sites are rigged fyi.
>>
>>18288470
What type of figurines?
>>
>>18289192
Thanks I'll look into getting one
>>18289215
I don't think that importing is illegal,
>>18289219
Thanks for the advice, I'll look at other sites
>>18289230
I don;t live in the uk, but I will avoid theses types of sites
>>18289594
This is my nonlewd one
>>
>>18288436
Amazon
>>
>>18289625
Cute figure. Amazon has high prices most of the time compared to eBay. I usually buy my figures from eBay because I usually find better deals, though you should be cautious of bootlegs.
>>
>>18290069
How are the bootleg version? I usually try to avoid third party sellers.
>>
>>18291382
Avoid buying from Chinese sellers as they usually carry bootlegs. Using stock images to advertise their items is also a red flag. Bootleg figures tend to be glossy and badly painted.
>>
If you live in America, just get Amazon Prime and revel in the ability to have pretty much any product every conceived by a human mind shipped to you for 39% off and free 2 day shipping. It's ridiculous, frankly.

Ideally trick a relative into getting the actual subscription and then piggyback it, of course.
>>
>>18292387
Don't they even have same day delivery on some stuff?
>>
>>18292387
I already have this

really nice
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.