[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do guys mind waiting for sex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 7

File: 59-60.jpg (198KB, 1600x1085px) Image search: [Google]
59-60.jpg
198KB, 1600x1085px
I grew up with the idea that guys don't want to date easy girls seriously, and that sex should be reserved for someone you are deeply in love with.
Even if I have a kinda high sex drive, I never had sex outside of a relationship and, even when I am in one, I wait till we're close before having sex.

I have been single for a year and half and I went on a lot of dates. When the subject of sex comes up, I explain my views and a lot of guys appreciate my very low partner count and "reinforce" my views on sexuality.
Even if they say they wouldn't want to date an easy girl, the fucking same guys are disappointed when I reject their approaches and they get mad at me if I don't want to get too physical after a couple of weeks of dating.
They always expect me to fuck them right away, they treat me like I'm a horrible person if I'm not sucking their dick after a month or two.

Do guys say that they don't want to date "sluts", but then expect me to behave like one for them?
>>
>>18288229

You are dating children. Also, you seem pretty dim yourself. Choosing your sexuality based on what's "expected" is dumb, and they are dumb too because they want the pure girl that puts out only for them.

I'd say, try to meet better men. And try to be good enough for them.
>>
>>18288229
Part of your question is true and the other part might be that you're dealing with different groups.
In other words, some guys do say they want nun, but actually want a slut and you might be wanting a guy who wants nuns, but you're actually meeting Chad manwhores.
>>
>>18288229
I'm >>18288242
I think you should keep waiting for sex.
>>
Depends on the guy. You should decide when to have sex based on personal views, not what is expected of you by others. My first bf waited for me a year before we had sex because I was young and paranoid about pregnancy. That being said, now that I am older and more secure with my bc/finances, I see sex as an important part of relationship development and am less worried about commitment level as long as I trust the person enough to talk about history and expectations. Some guys care, some don't.
>>
>>18288239
I don't think I choose my sexuality based on what's "expected".
I grew up with a very religious grandmother and I just built my views on sexuality and such things in a certain way.
I'm comfortable with myself, and believe that sex has a higher meaning and is something to share with people you care about. The idea of being sexually intimate with someone I don't love makes me uncomfortable.
I am not going to change the way I act to find a boyfriend, but I still don't get why guys tell me certain things and then act in a completely different way.

>>18288242
I go out with guys who ask me out if I find them attractive. I don't know if they're all manwhores.
I will obviously wait for sex.

>>18288253
I am older, on a reliable birth control method and could afford a child even on my own.
I still don't see sex as a way to bond, but as something you share with someone you've bonded with already.
>>
>>18288271
>I grew up with the idea that guys don't want to date easy girls seriously, and that sex should be reserved for someone you are deeply in love with.

I'm quoting you. You are allowed to decide how and how often you have sex. Don't be a slut to get guys. As I said, there are guys that actually know what they want. Be mature enough for them, though, because they won't want silly kids.
>>
>>18288229
You sound like you are the sort of person who wouldn't want to go out with the sort of guy who would object to your values. So if you lose or annoy a few guys along the way, they're no real loss.
>>
My bf claims to dislike sluts and then happily jerks off to them and likes me to behave like one. I do behave like one and enjoy knowing i do with other guys without him knowing.
>>
>>18288287
Dumb bitch pls.
>>
>>18288292
Mad at what i said? Fuck you guys who want some pure cutie but then desire more.
>>
>>18288229
It really depends.
I am really patient. I prefer to wait for a good relationship rather than ruining it with sex early. But that's just my mindset on relationships and the fact that i want to have long-term stable ones.
Other guys, don't like to wait. That's all there is to it. Depends a lot on who you ask.
>>
>>18288277
I mean, my ex didn't agree with my values but waited for me for me. I don't mind people who think differently as long as they can respect me.
Of course I won't force myself into something that makes me unhappy to please a dude I don't give a shit about.

>>18288275
Yes. I do agree with certain values, but it obviously has a lot to do with my background and what I've been taught.

I don't think I am horribly immature or anything.
>>
>>18288229
They do expect just that. Furthermore even when you completely do all they ask. They still want more. Men are gross. I happily cheat on everyone of you. No guy is worth being true to. Not one.
>>
>>18288307

>I don't think I am horribly immature or anything.

Putting all guys in the same bag ("They dont' want to date easy girls" and asking "Do guys say that they don't want to date "sluts", but then expect me to behave like one for them?") is immature.

And if all the guys around you act as you say, then you are hanghing with immature people, so you can't be very mature yourself.

You can have a loving relationship after having sex on the first date. You can wait, too. But if you expect a "very low partner count" to be such a huge feature for guys, then do them ansd yourself a favor: Stop thinking in stereotypes and just talk to them lie people.
>>
>>18288318
I think you just like the word immature. You sir are a dick.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>18288308
Spot the whore

No wonder men aren't honest with you if you fuck everything that breathes near you. If everyone is dishonest with you maybe find the common denominator in each situation. And no it's not their cocks.
>>
>>18288327
Where did i say men are not honest with me? Call me a whore again. Makes me wet.
>>
>>18288307
>>18288322
>I don't think I am horribly immature or anything.
>I think you just like the word immature. You sir are a dick.

You can believe whatever you want but you can't expect people to participate in your self image. You don't decide how people view you.
>>
>>18288322

You said immature. I called you "dim", "dumb", "silly kid". But the word choice doesn't matter. Let me give you the same thing in another way:

Read the other threads here. See how we tell guys there's not a single method to pick up girls, because they don't share a hive mind. How there's no secret code to access a girl's brain.

Same applies to guys. Not all men are the same, not all men want the same, not all men act the same. As long as you start from a point where you treat all men as the same thing, you are gonna fail as hard as those guys that don't learn to interact with a girl one on one instead of using memes and stereotypes to form their ideas.

Own your sex choice. Want to wait? Awesome! BUt don't think that in itself will score you brownie points with confident guys. Why would a confident guy need you to tell him that? Only insecure fuckers care. So, if you use it as a boasting feature, and then find the guys that care about it are pretty stupid, don't be surprised. If they weren't stupid, they wouldn't care.
>>
>>18288331
I don't even need to say it now there's the evidence. If you go on about how men aren't worthy to be honest to I'm assuming they either lied or cheated on you. Grow up and find a man who isn't Chad looking for the next fucktoy and maybe you'll have a decent relationship. Fix that ass personality first though or Chads will be the only ones desperate enough to fuck you.
>>
Idk whats up with the anons in this thread op but the men you are looking for do exist but they are largely conservative. Consider moving to a more conservative area or looking for partners that havent already had sex with many people. Ive dated my current girlfriend for five years now and we didnt have sex for the first year and a half. You shouldnt compromise your beliefs for the men you date, just focus of finding someone who will respect your body and limits
>>
>>18288339
Didnt have sex for that long? Ha
>>
>>18288301
I don't think that early sex "ruins" a relationship. I'm just uncomfortable with it.

>>18288318
Of course I am aware that each and every person is different.
Since I had this kind of stuff happen a lot, I was wondering what's the reasoning behind it.

I don't know if "all guys around me" act in one way or the other, my male friends are few and all married. My female friends mostly fuck around or are in long term relationships/married, so I don't have much comparison.

I don't doubt that you can have a loving relationship after having sex on first date. I just don't want to have sex with a stranger.
I have been complimented on my very low partner count by the same guys who then complained that I wasn't fucking them, which is why I brought up partner count at all. I don't care all that much, I don't think it's my best feature.
>>
>>18288229

My gf had a lot of partners. And so did I but thats another story. Just feel i need to point that out before im called desperate or some shit by another anon because women were never a problem for me.

And I dont care at all. We have a great relationship, we're objectively best friends outside of our intimacy, and we have a very trusting relationship.

I share your world view, and there are men that do too. I think partner count and past is an absolutely silly thing to measure someone by.

Tl;dr

These people exist, you dont have to change or worry about it.

What you really have is a way to find out early someone doesnt share your views and probably wont be a great partner anyway. Not many have that luxury.
>>
>>18288338
Chads are my exercise
>>
>>18288335
>>18288336

It wasn't even me.
>>
>>18288342
>I have been complimented on my very low partner count by the same guys who then complained that I wasn't fucking them

If they care about it, then they are not really good material. Why? That's the question. Why care?

You can use this very board as a testimonial. Those that care about the partner count of a girl are:

-Virgins that want to make virginity a virtue.

-Insecure men that don't want to be "compared" to previous partners

-Mysoginists that are afraid of female sexuality.

-Kids (like, literal 15 yo kids)

And people like that.
>>
>>18288229
Maybe you shouldn't go for Chads then
>>
>>18288351
100% agree..this is my bfs mindset on women. I should kick him to the curb.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1493817098737.jpg (35KB, 720x798px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1493817098737.jpg
35KB, 720x798px
>>18288346
Then you're a female Chad. That ain't a compliment. Probably need to take 5 antibiotics per day to fend off that nasty case of SyphiGonhorAIDS.
But seriously if I'm going to give advice to you it'd be fucking grow up and get over your retarded daddy issues. Not every guy is an evil lying beast and it's fucking stupid to think otherwise. I've known many honest and kind men in my life. Hell I've been cheated on 7 times by 7 different women and I'm not being a dunderfuck and saying all women are sluts or something dumb like that because I haven't dated every woman in existence. Go to therapy if you're that mentally fucked.
>>
>>18288363
I think its you who needs therapy. Men tend to be weaker of mind.
>>
File: download (1)(2).jpg (4KB, 160x242px) Image search: [Google]
download (1)(2).jpg
4KB, 160x242px
>>18288367
>men tend to be weaker of mind
>obviously has such a vastly ridiculous case of schizophrenia she thinks all men are liars obsessed with sex

Try again sweetie. And you're only hurting yourself with that attitude. Either get over this idiocy or do men a favor and become a lesbian.
>>
>>18288367
>>18288375

You are both assholes. The worst each gender have to offer. Try hooking up! So you leave nice people alone and only make each other miserable.
>>
>>18288380
1. I'm taken
2. I have standards
3. I'm just saying she shouldn't be a psychotic cunt and firmly believe every man is evil. Yes I'm an asshole but I'm an honest asshole who doesn't cheat on women because I have a basic sense of morality.
>>
>>18288380
Great idea.
>>
>>18288385
Where did i say every man is evil?
>>
>>18288385
It doesnt matter that you're taken. If i wanted you id have you and any other man or female. Both genders are weak.
>>
>>18288229
Hi I'm the asshole that's been arguing with this dunderfuck for the past hour in the notes my apologies for derailing. Anyhow my honest advice is try try again. Yeah stupid I know. There are going to be guys who don't respect your decision and you have no obligation to put up with them or much worse put out because of them. Do what you feel you want to do and to hell with all the others who don't like the way you think.
>>
>>18288394
I think I'm going to be sick. I don't want your diseases.
>>
>>18288401
I have none. Youd enjoy every moment with me.
>>
>>18288405
I'd rather fuck a cactus. Seriously you sound so goddamn undesirable at least personality wise. I'm an ugly fuck but at least I don't have rampant sexism and an ego the size of motherfucking Jupiter.
>>
>>18288410
We could certainly use a cactus if that is what turns you on.
>>
>>18288351
>>18288344
Same poster, right?

You're probably right about everything.
I had a very good relationship with my ex boyfriend. He was my best friend and an amazing partner, and we loved and cared about each other a lot.
He had a very high partner count (I really didn't mind it at all), but he waited for me and treated me very respectfully.

I am just confused about the dissonance between what guys tell me and what they expect me to do.
Probably I am just having the wrong approach to dating.

>>18288353
What are you even talking about?

>>18288398
Can you just stop the argument? I can't even fucking follow my own thread :\

Thanks for the nice comment anyway.
>>
>>18288418
>Same poster, right?

Nope, we are not.
>>
>>18288418
Alright dude sorry. I'll knock it off.
>>
>>18288430
Thank you :)

>>18288424
Well, woops. I am sorry.
>>
>>18288418
We are not.

A lot of people follow general trends and we live in a society built on christian values.

So youll find a lot who think this way. But it is nothing to be confused about. Your emotions on it are high so it doesnt help make sense of it but its very simple.

People think this way. You cant change them. Some people dont think this way. Thats where your circles are.

Theres no need to focus on the ones who dont accept you, or change or be confused about it. They just dont. End of story.

If we werent talking sexuality, theyd be not accepting you for some other dumb reason like how much you like this food or that topic of study.

Just find people that work for you. Thats all.

And if your area is so tapped out, move.
>>
It's been said, but every guy is different.

I have no problem waiting for sex, but honestly, part of that's because I have some intermittent erectile dysfunction issues that I can't quite sort out and I'm reluctant to take medication. With a girl that I know that is interested in me and has waited, I can be a little more honest about it and that generally breaks up the mental block I seem to have.

But that doesn't mean I'm willing to wait forever, either. I need to know relatively early, like within the first two months, whether or not we're sexually compatible. If you look good naked, if you're more submissive when I like to generally be more dominant, if you think I groom right down there, whatever.

A relationship is doomed when sex is a chore, and I don't really believe you can "learn" compatibility.

My last ex was a super sweet girl and loved me to death but I just wasn't interested in sleeping with her. She immediately started gaining weight when we got together, and thought mashing her fat cow tits in my face was sexy when really I just couldn't breathe.

Anyways I kinda rambled but I hope that helped.
>>
>>18288437
>Well, woops. I am sorry.

No problem, it's like like you insulted either of us.
>>
>>18288446
Yum cow tits.
>>
>>18288446
Yeah, two months is way too early for me.
My ex waited for me for 9 months for penetrative sex, but obviously I lost my virginity to him so it took me longer to feel comfortable than it would now.
Anyway I wouldn't want to be sexual with a man I don't love, and after two months I am pretty sure I don't love you and you're basically a stranger.

I also really feel like "sexual compatibility" is a bit of a meme, too.
I had amazing sex with my ex, and we had lots of it. All it takes is general eagerness to please each other (which you have with someone you love), chemistry and some attraction.

>>18288444
I might have just been really unlucky.
Maybe I'll try to differentiate my social circle a bit, or try online dating or other things.
>>
>>18288486
Online dating is sad. Dont do it.
>>
>>18288229
I suspect the main problem is you're being ambiguous about how long you expect them to wait. They're probably thinking you mean 5th date rather than 3rd, not 9 months. Make it explicit early on or it's understandable that they feel frustrated. set the expectations clearly.

>>18288287
Liking slutty behaviour does not equate to wanting to be in a relationship with a slut, degenerate cumdumpster.
>I'm with a guy that doesn't like sluts
>So I cheat on him
>Teehee
fucking cancer
>>
File: VSHFElh.jpg (38KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
VSHFElh.jpg
38KB, 660x495px
>>18288229
Going to break this down succinctly since my first post died while typing:

A) "Waiting for sex" is a social initiative to help beat teen pregnancy and STDs.

B) "Sex for deep love" is another meme. Psychology 101: love begins with lust/infatuation (strongest love lasting months), and becomes attraction/convenience (slow burning love lasting years). Sex is best in the lust/infatuation stage. Fuck early if you're looking to fuck for quality.

C) Only autists target virgins. Most know they're being crazy, and you sometimes find their posts on /adv/. I actually looked for NON-virgins post High School. Training someone to fuck, even women, is annoying. Fucking a dead fish or getting a bad BJ is the worst. There's other shit I'd rather be doing.

D) Despite all I've said, I'm still a hypocrite. My wife advertised as a virgin and we spent about 5 months together before we fucked. THEN, we dated. Been married for 9 years now, and I couldn't live without her. We loving the Xayah/Rakan duo comp in LoL, atm.

GL OP.
>>
>>18288505

Go back to 1999.
>>
>>18288486

Jesus Christ, 9 months? I'm the guy you replied to, and I have the patience of a saint, but I'd quickly be out. I can't be sure that I love you until I've had sex with you multiple times.

"An eagerness to please" is just as much of a meme in my eyes as compatibility is in yours. You could be into shitting on a guy's chest during sex and my eagerness to please is not going to make that any less disgusting and out of bounds for me.

I don't want to take advantage of my girlfriend or wife's "eagerness to please" by pressuring her to indulge in sexual activities that she clearly doesn't enjoy. I mean, this is a poor example in my specific case because I actually find it hot, but in general I don't think guys want you reluctantly sucking their dick and knowing you actually think it's the worst thing in the world, but you're doing it because you're obligated. Takes the fun out of it for most.
>>
>>18288229
Depends, I'm a virgin and will only date another virgin who's willing to wait a substantial amount of time (minimum of 1yr, likely more). Some guys don't give a shit, some are borderline asexual, there's no real answer.
>>
>>18288505
Why do you think so?
Some of my friends were pretty successful with it.

>>18288523
I tell them "till we care about and love each other". I cannot tell them a date because I might feel love for them after 4 months or after 10. It's not like "oh, we've been together for 6 months, time to fuck!". It's more like "I actually trust you, love you and care about you so much that I want to share this thing that is especially meaningful for me with you".
I don't see how they can think that it is 3 dates and not several months.

>>18288528
I don't really feel any strong sexual attraction unless I care about someone.
I have never felt lust for a stranger. Strong sexual attraction for me comes with intimacy, and intimacy takes time to develop.

I am not a virgin and I don't need to be trained. I had sex every single day, multiple times a day, for over 7 years. I loved it and I have a high-ish sex drive.

I am happy for you and your wife, btw.

>>18288558
>I can't be sure that I love you until I've had sex with you multiple times.
What does it even mean? Feels like a very immature view of love.

If the problem is extreme kinks you can just talk about them, it's not like anyone is going to sit on your chest and shit on it without talking about it beforehand. If we're so incompatible you can just leave without us needing to fuck first.

I don't feel obligated to please him, I want to. I don't get anything out of sucking his dick but I would have sucked his dick all day because I loved him and knowing he was happy made me excited.
>>
>>18288587
You should be fine, then. Don't advertise yourself as someone you're not with the exception of representing yourself as you'd like to be, but you already knew that. Just...accept that not every guy is going to be compatible with your way of doing things. But, you already knew that too, I reckon.
>>
>>18288587

It's because sex isn't inherently just logical. You can't talk everything out, although communication is important. Sex is experimental, sex is physical. Like sports, one person might be more capable of doing the job than others. And what I enjoy with one person might not be enjoyable with someone else. Having had sex with multiple people, I know that the way one girl moves, another might not be as good at. I know going down on my first girlfriend was a lot better for me than the last - where the jackhammering tongue punch she wanted me to do to her clit was like the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life.

I mean, you haven't had a lot of sex, so it's hard to explain.
>>
>>18288646
I specifically said "kinks". Everything else can just be learnt over time.
I actually think that my ex and I learnt to fuck well together after a year or so, when we knew each other's bodies well and we felt comfortable.

>you haven't had a lot of sex
I probably had more sex than any of my friends, especially those who have only one night stands.
>>
>>18288308
There are many faithful, single men out there. They are probably single because they're undesirable, or not hungry enough for pussy enough to hunt for it.

Newsflash: guys who hunt for pussy are more inclined to fall to it's temptation. Like holy shit this isn't rocket surgery.
>>
>>18288703
>rocket surgery

Kek. Im using that if you dont mind.

Also this. Ive explained it to many a female friend. Its 2 + 2. The shit men are sexually aggressive and confident.

They are the ones approaching you, flirting with you, lying to you, dating you, then not giving a fuck about hurting you.

The good men are worried about other things in life. If they are confident and not afraid of women, they still arent cold approaching or playing games. Youll grab their attention in socially relevant situations when you meet in a way that makes sense.

And they'll be more subtle and probably guage your reactions to them before before being forward. They want a true connection before making a move or stepping things up.

And if youre focused on the men crowding your space and trying to get your pants, and assuming all men are like that, then you'll probably totally miss the signals of a dude who actually likes you, and if hes any good a reading women he'll sense you aren't interested or aren't biting and move on.

Unless hes a desperate neet. Then hell follow you everywherw and write poems and profess his undying love for you. Thats understandably uncomfortable...
>>
>>18288229
If you are nice qtie, i wouldnt be bothered by your stance on sex. I can wait. Sometimes smile, hug and dirty pervese handholding in public is more than enough to get that happy feeling.

T. Guy.
>>
>>18288858
I'd even kiss in public sometimes, like a filthy whore.
Thanks anon.
>>
>>18288229
Saw a similar discussion on Hodgetwins from the guy's perspective.

They are a bit of brodudes but their upper limit with no action was 3-4 weeks. That seems pretty reasonable.
>>
File: zelyoniy-slonik.jpg (20KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
zelyoniy-slonik.jpg
20KB, 600x400px
>>18288229
>I have been single for a year and half and I went on a lot of dates
I have a question: how do you go on dates. I'm a female and i only dated guys from the internet (video games, 4chan) until 2 years ago. Sometimes guys are attracted to me but i don't want to come off as clingy, or the crazy overly attached girl.
So i really don't know what to do.
>>
>>18288867
I still think you need to be more clear at the outset what the expectation is. Some people fall in love at first sight. Clearly you're more reserved (or mature, depending on opinion) but it sounds like it takes you a while, e.g.: months, so make that clear ASAP if you want to stop the same thing from happening.

Everyone is different, if you expect guys to understand that it could take months you equally need to be prepared to understand that some guys are going to expect it to take weeks. You'll save everyone a lot of time and hurt by being clear and upfront.

And you may as well overestimate the timeframe a bit, because if they're prepared to stick around for the long run, they're not going to be disappoint in the slightest when it turns out to be 4 months instead of 7, whereas the opposite isn't likely to be as true.

also
>I'd even kiss in public sometimes
fucking unf
>>
>>18288229
No, but I feel like when girls have made me wait, it's been because they weren't that attracted to me and had at least one other dude higher on their priority list. So I dip out because I feel like you are not as invested and don't really care if I stay or go.
>>
>>18288881
Yeah, 3-4 weeks is really too little for me.

>>18288884
Hey!
Well. I am pretty and I have a good circle of friends. That's mostly just it. When I go out guys approach me and ask me out, if they seem interesting I agree to go out. That's really just it for me.
Obviously I understand I'm pretty lucky in that aspect because I'm good looking.

To not seem overly attached or clingy, just really live your own life and slowly let them become a part of it. Through text, let the conversation die if you have nothing to talk about and pick it up some other time when something fun happened to you.

If I can help you in any way, tell me.

>>18288892
I might do that. I am really reserved in general, yes. I understand that not everyone is like me, maybe I was just really lucky with my first boyfriend.
Dating is such a fucking painful process, huh.

Thanks for all the advice.
Unf!

>>18288893
I am not that attracted to anyone at first. I find them good looking, feel some chemistry but that's it.
Even when that is the case, I'm never feeling "I should fuck this dude's brains out".
It happens over time. With my ex after a 4-5 months I felt feeling strongly attracted to him, because we were close and intimate.
>>
>>18288938
Ah, problem mostly comes from that i don't see much people then, due to be autistic
Thanks anyways!
>>
>>18288229
It just sucks being rejected mate. If I /really/ like you and you claim the same back then yes I expect you to /gladly/ suck my dick. Being rejected by someone you actually like is just absolutely trash and no self respecting guy would put up with it. The ones that will be patient are the ones that will sleep around to blow off the steam. So either get over urself and suck that dick or enjoy the constant disappointment and future paranoia.

Sauce: guy who left girl he could see himself spend his life with because of random rejections that had no reason to be there
>>
>>18288974
Expecting sex is a really shitty attitude.
Could never see myself with a man like you, so don't really mind the fact that you wouldn't date me.
Shrug.
>>
>>18288988
Of course sex is expected. What are we, catholic high schoolers? We're grown, healthy, stable adults crushing hard on each other. If you can actually be in that situation and /not/ expect sex then I definitely will be the one not dating you.
>>
>>18289000
Of course I can have a crush on someone without fucking him. He's a stranger.
Why would I do something so intimate with a person I don't fucking know? Why would I take a chance of getting pregnant with a man I am not in love with or who doesn't care about me?
Sex to me is an act of love and a meaningful expression of intimacy, if I don't love you and I'm not intimate with you I'm not going to fuck you.

Expecting sex and feeling entitled to sex is a really shitty attitude.
>>
>>18289017
Then don't. You're free to choose who to sleep with just like I'm free to stop talking to you.

And no. No it's not a shitty attitude. My expectations are not up for debate. They are mine and I'm alright with precisely how they are. Kindly go fuck yourself for attacking that.
>>
Speaking as a guy who is attracted to purity, I would say that the people you date are simply not mature or strong enough in their will to be able to live up to their own expectations.

The purest women are the most attractive women to me, and I believe it is best for a woman to maintain a pure attitude towards sex. Nonetheless, as I am human, I suffer from physical temptation. The difference is that, over time, I have become strong enough to reject my urges (and also recognize my urges for what they are) in favor of remaining true to my conscience.
>>
>>18288271
The idea of sex is to reproduce this is not unique to humans, sex and pair bonding for the benefit of the offspring is a common trait in the animal world.

There is no higher meaning to sex than what you project onto it.
>>
>>18289017
>Expecting sex from someone you're dating is a shitty entitled attitude
Top kek, no wonder you can't find a guy. You got lucky to have it happen once, don't expect to find someone else who is gonna wait 9 months for your dumbass to decide you're ready to have sex. Entitled? Maybe for expecting it after a few weeks of dating, we start getting into the "months" category and the one with the problem is you, not the person who wants sex.
>>
>>18289089

People are allowed to want to wait as long as they'd like to have sex. Others are allowed to give in or form an expectation as early they'd like. Neither group has a problem; it's simply that the two groups are not compatible with one another.
>>
>>18289089
Wanting sex and feeling like I owe you to get your dick sucked is a different thing.
You are not entitled to have sex ever. It's not your right to get your dick sucked whenever you want and I'm not offending you if I refuse to for whatever reason.
I am not obligated to fuck you just because you want to get off, even if we care about each other.
And, yes, feeling entitled to sex it's a fucking shitty attitude.
>>
I think this subject is really too deep to address in a 4chan post. Whole books have been written on the subject. That said it depends on your values, the values of the guys you entertain and what you're both looking for out of relationship. If you want a God-honoring marriage then waiting is a no-brainer and any man serious about his faith will wait. If you're hoping for worldly men to hold out that long, well it's a losing game unfortunately. Godless people want what they want and they aren't going to wait long for it, especially in this day and age. Maybe you'll find a rare wordly guy with a low sex drive who is willing to wait but that's rare.
>>
Just fuck if you want. Who gives a fuck about anyones bullshit judgement.
>>
>>18289017
If you call a bf a stranger after two months or if you cant tell if he cares about you. Well what the fuck?
>>
>>18289026
Agreed.
>>
>>18288938
>I'm not that attracted to anyone at first
I believe you. But my point was that I could sense women were not invested. They were talking to/dating other guys and would be really flaky and blow me off. I don't even trust when they say they are just "too busy", as if you cannot take an hour or two out of your day to see someone. And I can't be intimate with someone who doesn't strongly desire to spend time with me. I need her to feel that spark. That's all.
>>
I'd sooner date a retired prostitute than a self hating fridgid bitch
>>
ITT: underaged virgins giving "advice" about sex and relationships.
>>
The general rule of thumb is "no sex until the third date". The maximum that two adults should wait is a month, after that it starts getting weird if you're not having sex. Don't be surprised if you get dumped for making someone wait too long, nobody likes frigid prudes.
>>
File: sorry-what-was-that.jpg (32KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
sorry-what-was-that.jpg
32KB, 500x362px
>>18288229
>sex
>wait
>men
answer provided
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.