[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My GF is Married

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: images (5).jpg (15KB, 366x232px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
15KB, 366x232px
I feel kinda fucked up.

But I like her. She likes me.

But it's so wrong.

Should I follow my animal instinct or societal rules?
>>
This is bait
>>
>>18288126
Societal rules
>>
She is cheating on her husband. She might cheat on you as well in the future. Societal rules are the way.
>>
>>18288181
Im not baiting

seriously though she is married.

I found out after dating her
>>
>>18288205
Which says something about her trustworthiness, doesn't it?

Also don't cuck a man, he might be doing his best and being cool and you take part in ruining his marriage. Find him, tell him, disappear.
>>
>>18288126
Do you really need anonymous people to tell you not to date married women

c'mon.
>>
>>18288211

Not that simple man.

Shes also a friend.

I miss my robot days now
>>
>>18288211
This
>>
>>18288220
>Shes also a friend.
>She's a friend
Man I got mad just reading that.

Here's some fun stuff about women pal: When they hide and give you bullshit surprises like this you are not their friend. You're lower than that,you're a toy. If you have a problem with it you need to stop being her accessory and find another woman who sees you as a priority and not just a fuckbuddy... Well,if you even got sex. If you didn't then you're just a joyride for her.
>>
You fondled her tits once. She's not your girlfriend.
>>
All these people saying the choice is obvious are correct. Yes, you should dump her. Unfortunately, obvious as it is, that doesn't make it easy. But she's using you, and you have to decide if your relationship with her is more important than your dignity and self-respect.

If your life is a road on which you're walking, you have just come to a fork. On one side, you see her standing there. On the other, you see yourself. Which road will you choose?
>>
>>18288211
No. Bros before hoes.
If you would want others to tell you if your girl was cheating, you can't be a hypocrite. Would you want to know?
>>
>>18288126

Tell her husband. Be a real man and not just a fuck boy, not just a piece of meat.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.