[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For a woman, what does the first time having sex feel like? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1458113056457.png (371KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1458113056457.png
371KB, 500x375px
For a woman, what does the first time having sex feel like? I might be losing my virginity soon and I'm anxious about what to expect. Is it really not supposed to hurt with the right kind of preparation?
>>
As far as I know, it depends on the woman. For me, it was slightly painful, but then again it wasn't a cock that broke my hymen; it was his fingers and a patient ex.
>>
My hymen broke from sports, so I don't know.

Your hymen is likely broken too, many girls' are, especially if you live in a first world country and are moderately physically active.

Of course it hurts if he just shoves his dick in with no prep. However, foreplay and "heavy petting" helps blood flow and elasticity in the region and is necessary for a good sexual experience, on both ends.

Unlike guys, we aren't as visually stimulated. If you are really anxious over the worry of pain, your vaginal muscles will tense up and make it painful. I guess guys exhibit similar performance anxiety.

Just relax and relish in the attention from your partner. Your body is a good guide for its desires when you're free of anxiety.
>>
>>18287791
For my girlfriend it hurt a bit at first, but eventually she said it was feeling pretty good, then after that it was smooth sailing. That said, I was veeeeeeery patient with her, said we could stop at any time and how much I loved her, basically tried to calm down her nerves and reassure her it was going to be alright.
>>
>>18287791
It is slightly painful. Like your little brother pinching your arm. That level of pain.

If you are really worried about the pain, your vaginal muscles will tense up and it will be a bit more painful.
Try to enjoy yourself and be really wet before starting: spend a lot of time cuddling, making out, doing foreplay, kissing.

Make sure you're losing it to someone who cares about you, so if things aren't going as you want you can ask him to stop. Take things slow.

Remember about birth control, too.
>>
My hymen broke because of fingering before I ever had PIV sex. Yes it hurts a bit, and you can have a little bit of blood.
>>
This is as good a place as any to mention that, in most cases, hymens don't really "break." They don't cover the entire vagina (except in a minority of cases, but that's a genetic abnormality) and ideally instead of breaking they just stretch, which doesn't always result in any bleeding at all and has relatively little pain. A mild pinching/stretching sensation. Sometimes it's even painless.

It doesn't always go that way in the real world and sometimes the membrane does break (it would be more accurate to say it 'tears'), particularly if the girl's not very relaxed/aroused and there's not much foreplay & the guy just shoves it in. Then there's blood and the pain is worse. But that's more a consequence of the girl being nervous & one or both people not really knowing what they're doing. It often goes like that, but there's no innate reason it has to.
>>
>>18287911
Can guys simulate this pain by inserting a fist up the ass?
>>
>>18287921
Of course. Try it.
>>
>>18287791
Ask /b

I dare you.
>>
Between my screams and taste of blood in my mouth...bretty ok.
>>
For me it hurt immensely, but I did not bleed. We were both nervous and experienceless. It ended up being pretty nice though.
>>
In my experience it hurt a bit, and wasn't very pleasurable the first time, but at the third time same night it started to feel REALLY good. A few tips: Buy lube if you can it really helps the first time. If you have time, try preparing yourself the next few days. masturbate and insert your fingers and (safe) objects to get used to the feeling of getting pleasure from penetration. Make sure your guy spends A LOT of time on you before you go for it. I you're nervous and unsure you'll tense up, and probably won't even get it in. (was so for me the first try XD) Practicing by myself has really helped me getting a pleasurable sex experience. Most importantly, make sure you have fun with your partner and communicate everything. laugh at yourselves a bit, it's a messy business, but it's love. And don't worry if things go in a way you never heard before. Everyone is completely different in their sexual experience!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.