[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: Ba1SzszCIAAvJdO.jpg (28KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Ba1SzszCIAAvJdO.jpg
28KB, 480x640px
Going on my first date ever tomorrow /adv/. At the age of 19 no less. I've been talking to this girl over text like every day. We met on Tinder. What should I do/not do? Thanks.

Pic unrelated
>>
File: 1489034234375.jpg (93KB, 960x641px) Image search: [Google]
1489034234375.jpg
93KB, 960x641px
>>18287746
be chill, try to get her to talk.
Your main objective is to not fuck up, the more you speak the bigger chance to fuck up.
>>
>>18287751
Yeah that's what I'm planning to do. We've been coming onto each other pretty strong (not sexually tho) over text. Saying things like "I hope it goes well so we can meet up again over the summer" etc.
>>
File: 1475640345191.png (2MB, 1520x1126px) Image search: [Google]
1475640345191.png
2MB, 1520x1126px
>>18287755
you should try to say things like that as little as possible. Sure, plan on having another date, but why over summer? If all goes perfect she should be waking up with you, and you could be having your next date that same day.

Don't be afraid of talking sexual, if it feels right. Girls love it though they claim to not.
>>
>>18287758
How do I do this without sounding/seeming like a sleazebag or a creep?
>>
File: vbko6CZ.jpg (101KB, 640x622px) Image search: [Google]
vbko6CZ.jpg
101KB, 640x622px
>>18287764
> if it feels right

thats the key to not coming off as a creep.
Only do it if it feels natural. You don't have to say dirty words specifically, but just hint to wanting to bend her over and sniff her ass or whatever you truly want to do. If she hears the honesty in your words, and the meaning of them being you're interested in her sexually, she will get turned on.
>>
>>18287771
Fair enough. I guess I'll get a feel of how it is tomorrow. We're just planning to go chill in the grass somewhere. I don't have anything else planned.

Do I have to buy drinks/dinner for her? Would she be offended if I didn't?
>>
Don't take her out for finger foods like wings or any type of food that will be messy.

Ask her questions about her self but avoid yes or no questions. Ask more "how do you feel about ___?" type questions.

Do not ask her "are you okay? are you cold? are you hot? do you want this?" Be confident.

Be yourself. Pretend she's just a friend but avoid sexual comments or jokes unless she makes them first. If you approach her more of as a friend than a girl youre trying to pursue, youll be more successful.

Absolutely try to pay for her food. If she says she will pay for it, insist you will. If she still denies it, don't pay for her food.

Do something physical like mini golf or bowling. Girls love that shit. A dinner and a movie is too typical but it never hurts.

Bring condoms just in case.

Be funny, show her dank meme game (not too much though).
>>
File: 1486472724150.jpg (48KB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
1486472724150.jpg
48KB, 426x426px
>>18287798
> Be yourself. Pretend she's just a friend but avoid sexual comments or jokes unless she makes them first. If you approach her more of as a friend than a girl youre trying to pursue, youll be more successful.

> Absolutely try to pay for her food. If she says she will pay for it, insist you will. If she still denies it, don't pay for her food.

> Do something physical like mini golf or bowling. Girls love that shit. A dinner and a movie is too typical but it never hurts.

this is shit advice.

>>18287780
You don't have to buy her anything, your chances actually worsen if you start spending money on her. If you do, in her mind, you're the guy she likes to be with because she gets free stuff, not because she wants to be with the awesome person you actually are.
If she buys stuff for you, of course feel free to return the favor, but you don't HAVE to even then. There's a lot of psychology behind this stuff that works on the subconscious. Also, men and girl brains are very different.
>>
>>18287798
>>18287812
Can't really do mini golf or bowling but I have some stuff in mind that will take up quite a bit of time.

So should I pay for her food or not? Can't decide amidst the conflicting advice but I think the second opinion makes more sense.

At what point can I get intimate? Like is there any sign that tells me I should go in for a kiss or something? Sorry, I'm kinda /r9k/ when it comes to this shit. I'm not as hopeless as them, but I just have no experience whatsoever. Doing this more to see what a date is actually like.
>>
>>18287746
let her talk about her favourite topic: herself.
>>
I am in some same situation, my biggest question is how to close up to her face for a kiss, this moment will probably be the most awkward for me.
How much time should pass between I put my hand on her cheek (or neck?) and actually touch her lips with mine? Like 5 seconds or 30?
>>
File: 1451156456017.jpg (749KB, 1920x1356px) Image search: [Google]
1451156456017.jpg
749KB, 1920x1356px
>>18287832

It doesn't matter too much what you do on the date, more how you make her feel. That's all she really cares about.
Don't pay for her food, she should be capable of doing that herself, unless she asks you and has a good reason.

Getting intimate is something you will just have to try when it "feels right". Normal women do not initiate anything on their own.
She will give off signs if she wants to get intimate, but will never say it. You should also never ask her if she wants to, she doesn't know if she wants to or not, you will just have to see if it feels good.

Now, spotting the signs she's giving off is an art in itself. My best tip on this subject is to look her in the eyes. If you feel tension while keeping eye contact, and she doesn't break it to a point where it gets uncomfortable for you, that's a good sign. She will usually smile while keeping eye contact, and often they start fixing their hair and shit, while still paying full attention to you. if you get a moment like this, where it seems like she's just waiting for you to do something, anything, go ahead and try to kiss her, but move in on her slowly while keeping eye contact.

>>18287839
ill answer this next, just give me a minute friends
>>
>>18287836
What kinds of questions do I ask to get her to talk about herself at length?
>>
File: AIfireworks.jpg (163KB, 800x832px) Image search: [Google]
AIfireworks.jpg
163KB, 800x832px
>>18287839
The path to the first kiss can be very different, depending on the situation and what you want to do. I would advise you try to establish some physical contact before moving in for the kiss, just to make it seem more "natural" for her. This increases the chances of a kiss developing into making out. Like try to hold her hand while you tell her something, then letting it go and not escalating further for a while.

If you didn't read my last post do that, eye contact and her face/body language is where she gives all here clues to whether she wants to be kissed or not. How she reacts to you touching her hand/leg/back/shoulders are also a good indicator to whether you can move forward or not. If she reacts negatively to you trying to hold her hand, back off and don't try to go further for a while. Give her some more time and try again a bit later (like 10 minutes). If she keeps shutting you down every time you try something, just shut the date down and leave, game is over.

Now for the actual kiss play, you don't need to use much time. If you get a moment like mentioned in previous post, try to just smile, don't say a thing and let the tension build a bit. Keep eye contact and for instance grab her hand and pull her calmly towards you. Keep eye contact and start moving your face towards hers. She will most likely lean in as well for the kiss. Should take about 5 seconds total from the moment you believe she might want to get kissed. Do not get butthurt or upset if she pulls away, smile like you don't care at all and try again later.

That's just one way to do it, this weekend I had great success bumping them a bit with my shoulders and talking as little as possible, doing most of the flirting with the eyes.
>>
>>18287872
Thanks mate, red your advice and will follow.
>>
>>18287881
Good luck bro
>>
Be chill, don't go on too strong but don't show any lack of interest. You gotta find something you're both interested in and talk about it to keep things interesting.
>>
crushed dreams and broken hearts
>>
>>18288259
rdy for 3-0?
>>
Guys it went really well. Like we're officially seeing each other now. Oh my god I'm not gonna end up an /r9k/ thank god. We're All Gonna Make It My Bros!!!!
>>
>>18289859
Congrats, OP!! I met my husband on tinder and we've been married 2 years now :)
>>
>>18287746

Have some spaghetttttttttti
>>
>>18290081
That's awesome, congrats! This girl is actually into me, I feel so validated for real. I don't know how far this will go but I'm just happy that I'm finally getting somewhere with girls, you know>
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.