[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't have what women are looking for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0108.jpg (71KB, 723x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0108.jpg
71KB, 723x720px
I fear I just don't have what women are looking for. I have asked out maybe 10 women in my life. I am 26 now.

I have never had a girlfriend but I have been on dates. They seemed to go okay but the girls end up ghosting me. What I have found is that the women just don't seem interested.

I actually can't say when the last time was that a woman was genuinely interested in me. Most of my dating interactions with women have been one sided with me asking all the questions.

I am frustrated because my friends just tell me to be confident but I don't think confidence has anything to do with what's happening.

I believe I lack that "masculine spark" or whatever that actually attracts women. Something is missing from my spirit.

I don't get how some dudes can attract women , treat the woman like total dog shit, and the woman still stays. Whatever causes that kind of behavior in women, is what I don't have.

What am I missing?
>>
>>18287201
>I have asked out maybe 10 women in my life. I am 26
Ahahaha, that's fucking nothing, man. Guys who really, really want to get laid ask as many in one hour.

There are billions of women, even if we limit it to your location and assume you live in a normal sized city, there are still thousands of potential partners. You're unlikely to find a right one after 10 tries, specially if you aren't super great yourself.

>I don't think confidence has anything to do with what's happening.
You are wrong. Your friends are right. Well, mostly. It's very, very important but not the golden solution for all of your problems.

>I don't get how some dudes can attract women , treat the woman like total dog shit, and the woman still stays.
Confidence + status/humour/money + social skills + easy targets.

>What am I missing?
Well, confidence for one. Other than that, you didn't describe yourself, which is a minus in itself. Besides, you clearly expect too much and give up too easy.
>>
>>18287201
Don't carry the entire conversation, leave pauses, even f it feels awkward. If they don't have to ask questions to fill the silence, they go away without knowing anything about you. You're not memorable then, why would they go away interested?
>>
File: IMG_0938.jpg (161KB, 898x701px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0938.jpg
161KB, 898x701px
>>18287201
I'll be blunt.

You're a beta male and your testosterone levels are probably low. Women overwhelmingly prefer dominant, aggressive, charismatic, dishonest, manipulative, and a touch sadistic guys. Especially during their fertile window. Such men were the best at surviving for most of history and bred the most offspring.

However when women aren't ovulating or have become too old/ugly/used up to get alphas anymore they go for wimpy nice guys who will do ANYTHING no matter how humiliating for a woman's touch.

I recommend lifting weights to raise your testosterone levels and to stop treating women as equals. ALWAYS remember that women are whores for an alpha.

The faggot who writes her poetry, pulls chairs for her, pays for dates, compliments her looks, listens to her problems, etc etc might get a half-hearted handjob after begging when it's been 3 months already when she KNOWS she's let a guy who insulted her taste in music smash in less than 3 hours before.

Don't be the nigga who pays for what she already gave another nigga for free.
>>
>>18287223
I understand what you say but I am not looking for just sex. I want a actual relationship. I also have a hard time meeting women. I am super specific about the age of women too.

I will only date a woman who is within 4 years of my age. Younger or older. Is that too restrictive?
>>
>>18287247
Why do you want a relationship? That's what women want, not men.
>>
>>18287247
>I am not looking for just sex.
Then why do you mention abusive faggots? Or do you want a relationshit where you can treat your partner like shit?

>Is that too restrictive?
Nah, sounds pretty reasonable.
>>
>>18287256
stop shitting up all these threads and go back pls >>>/pol/
>>
>>18287256
Primarily because sex is a extreme nightmare to me. I don't really fear it but I fear how badly it can fuck your life up.

I have so many friends who accidentally had a baby and now the female is draining the fucking life out of them.

I also think I have other issues. Sex also is not appealing to me. I am not asexual but more like... like I have weak sexual energy? I just don't care as much about sex.
>>
>>18287271
If you filter out the shit, the poltard's post has a lot of truth to it, Exercise and you'll feel more confident, energised and have more sexual appetite.

Don't go out explicitly looking for a relationship, that puts a lot of women off, even if they say it doesn't, on a unconscious level it does. They're more attracted to guys already in a relationship, so carry it like you are, have that confidence that you don't _need_ someone else because you're already complete and they'll want to feed off that. Be the complete package, not someone that seems needy and wants to feed of them.

They do also love it when you're playful and it is important to have some push-pull going on, if you're just chasing them all the time and agreeing with everything they say, it's not stimulating for them. That's how friends treat each other, is that all you want to be?
>>
>>18287292
>if you're just chasing them all the time and agreeing with everything they say, it's not stimulating for them. That's how friends treat each other,
Nah, shit like that is cancer for a friendship too.
>>
>>18287268
>/pol/

You're a newfag from reddit, aren't you?
>>18287271
A relationship without sex is called friendship
>>
>>18287309
>pretending redpill cancer isn't /pol/ tier shit
>thinking that lack of sex is lack of intimacy
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.