[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

False Charge of Stalking/Harassment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>Be with friends, meet one girl we have mutual friends.
>Think all is well, we talk a bit swap contact no big deal.
>She's painfully shy, I invite her to events because I feel bad for her.
>She can't make it, no big deal.
>I have to wait on a bus, she's there studying so I sit across the table and wait for my bus while reading a book leaving her alone.
>Go say bye.
>We are cross paths a few times, chat etc.
>See her at an event, I have to wait in line, my friend is working, they are chatting, still waiting on them... She leaves.
>Don't make much of it, weeks later...
>"You are making your co-worker uncomfortable please meet at office"
>Go and she isn't there but she filed a complaint for "staring and stalking..."
...We work at the same place and I'm just trying to get along with her... People started rumors that I'm romantically interested in her, pretty far from the truth. Now that she filed this complaint, I think she's insane.

What do now 4chan? What do? We have a lot of the same friends and well same work place. This is gonna be weird.
>>
Complain about the complaint. Lol.
>>
In before /adv/'s accusation that you must've done something more than you're telling us.

Even if that's true, there's not much to go off of her report alone -- so no one really can do much for the two of you here unless one party starts persisting. You could just avoid her from now on. Ignore her and pretend she's not there. And in the presence of coworkers, stay focused on them and not once acknowledge her existence; don't even look in her direction. And just put as much of a distance between you two as you reasonably can.

You could also look into a lawyer, and see if they can what happened here on record. That way you've already moved your chess pieces enough to establish a defence.
>>
>>18287164
Yeah, I talked about maybe going after her for slander. I mean we have all the same friends and just about everyone can tell you I don't ever mean to harm anyone. This whole thing is just meaningless drama.
>>
>>18287164
>In before /adv/'s accusation that you must've done something more than you're telling us.
Very, very likely. Most crazy people don't notice their own crazy behavior. Then again, it's possible that the chick is the insane one.

>You could just avoid her from now on. Ignore her and pretend she's not there. And in the presence of coworkers, stay focused on them and not once acknowledge her existence; don't even look in her direction. And just put as much of a distance between you two as you reasonably can.
Pretty much this.
>>
>>18287188
I wouldn't really actively sue her unless she starts shit. Just have a defence or back-up plan in case.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.