[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend just had first lesbian experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 4

File: 1471780655041.jpg (35KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
1471780655041.jpg
35KB, 325x325px
My girlfriend just had sex with another girl for the first time in her life.

We've been dating pretty seriously for 5 years now, and she's struggled with the fact she was bi-sexual for a while. I never hid from her I would like to have a threesome so I just encouraged her to explore that side with another girl just so as long as it stayed purely sexual and without any emotional attachments. For a long time she was never really interested into it apart from kissing other girls in parties, but I just kind of gave her incentive until the idea sort of solidified in her mind.

Well, she just texted me saying she went all the way with a girl friend who was sleeping over. The friend asked if I was OK with this, she said yes just as long as it's just for fun and they both agreed to fuck along those conditions. Right now I'm experiencing an intense mix of excitement, confusion, arousal, and anxiety.

I would like some advice on how to proceed and deal with this situation the best possible. Thanks everyone.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you?
Don't be surprised when your gf leaves you in a few months for her new found friend.
>>
>>18286971
Oh and adding to this, that friend was probably a dude.
>>
>>18286974
OP here. I know for a fact it was a girl, this was already on the motions for a long time.

>>18286971
Do you really think it's that much of a death sentence?
>>
>>18286961
>My girlfriend just had sex with another girl
If this is true, then you are a dumbass for not joining in!
>>
>>18286961
Lmao. She just had sex with a friend, not a random girl. It's less likely that she'd develop feelings for a stranger, but someone she already gets along well enough with to be friends with? Get ready to be the dude who got his girl stolen by a girl. That's what you get for adopting the retarded "go ahead and sleep around as long as it's not a guy you're sleeping with" attitude.
>>
>>18286961
Don't worry about it dude, a lot of dudes are into cuckolding. It's just that instead of your bull being a black guy, it's a woman.
>>
>>18286999
Dude, I don't usually take this stance but just this time I wanna come out in defense of my chick. I don't date retarded airheads and on the contrary, I do consider her pretty rational and conscientious - isn't it worth it anything that just right before she was about to do it she still had to consideration to make sure they knew what was gonna happen? She could've just done it all the same either way, and I definitely give her credit for being upfront about it.

>>18287012
Fucking christ, is this actually cuckolding? I just wanted a fucking threesome and a double blowjob, not this shit.
>>
>>18287019
She had sex with another person at your consent and you were aroused by the idea of it, so yes it is cuckolding.
>>
>>18287030
I'm not so sure if I buy into that. Like, I definitely have absolutely no self-demeaning feelings about this, and honestly, I am also looking for my best interests here since my girlfriend says we can totally double-team other girls once she got over her awkwardness with other women. Trust me, I take no pleasure in being at a sexual disadvantage, if you could put it that way, I just find the idea of her enjoying her sexuality in a novel way to be interesting.
>>
>>18287019
Developing feelings for someone isn't a "rational" act. The fact of the matter is that she just had sex with someone she already has a connection with. It's not guaranteed that she'll develop feelings for her friend, but as seen in most fwb relationships, it usually does end up happening. And that's why the whole "it's fine if you fuck other people as long as they're female" thing is retarded. She's bisexual, which means she is capable of wanting a relationship with someone of her own sex. She's into guys and girls, which means you are competing with guys and girls, which means that it's fucking retarded to give her the greenlight to fuck other people as long as they're female.
>>
>>18287049
You don't have to buy into it. By definition you are a cuckold. Just because it's not a black guy she's fucking doesn't make you any less of a cuck. You encouraged her to sleep with other people and enjoy the thought of it. Textbook cuck.
>>
>>18287059
Thanks for the reply. I'm well aware of the risks this could've entailed, we spoke about this for years before she felt like taking it a step further, seriously. However, you are right. Even if the person is super rational and intelligent about this, there can always be the hazard of felling emotionally for one another and everything going downhill. That said, this just happened a few hours ago, she called me right away and I asked her how did she feel about it, and her answer was mostly that it was fun but that was it. Considering the stage we're currently at, I think it's too early to completely throw the towel on my relationship and screw it to hell.

If possible, I would like some advice on how to make the best of this situation.

>>18287064
Isn't cuckolding kind of associated with self-demeaning and emasculation? Maybe not in the strict sense, but isn't that how it goes for 99% of them?
>>
>>18286961
Don't pay attention to those virgins op

I have a bi gf too. She was "girl virgin" up to out 6th year dating (we're 9 this year). It's not cucking/cheating if they don't have a dick lol

The only thing I think you did wrong was let her do it alone. I totally would ley my gf do it now, but not the first. Dude you lost your gfs first time with a girl, shit, maybe it only compares to seeing your child's birth. It's so special I can't ever explain.

But now you gotta do a threesome. Even if you just watch for a few minutes (I hid in the motel bathroom the first time until they warmed up) to ease up the awkwardness. It's like the most awesome thing you can do with a gf.

Beware though: both of you might find yourselves wanting a poly relationship...
>>
I'll never understand guys who are totally okay with their girlfriends sleeping with other girls. Maybe it's just because I'm not into non monogamous relationships in general.
>>
FAGGOTRY IS A SIN. THEY WILL BOTH BURN IN HELL.
>>
>>18287072
>It's not cucking/cheating if they don't have a dick
>This is how the average cuck's mind works
Cuckolding and cheating don't mention penis anywhere in either word's definition.
>>
>>18287072
>Dude you lost your gfs first time with a girl, shit, maybe it only compares to seeing your child's birth. It's so special I can't ever explain.

Fuck, I know what you mean man. I have insisted into this shit on every single you can fucking imagine: I've offered myself to cruise the girls for her, hide somewhere like you mentioned, just have her film/take pictures, none of it worked. According to her it was a very special and private moment for her, and it was either she did the first time alone, or she would just stay strictly monogamous with me and forget about it. I've decided to kinda cut my losses and take her deal, at least it's better than nothing in the end.

As for wanting to go poly, we both think we're good. As much as we've spoken about this at length, seeing other people has never come up even once as a suggestion, matter of fact we've always agreed that they never work since there's an emotional attachment that's formed inevitably. My girlfriend is my best friend, we really have each other's backs and I wouldn't want to fuck other girls without her being there to play some co-op with me.

Thanks for replying dude.
>>
>>18287071
Not the anon your were talking to, but yes, humiliation is a big part of cuckolds, but it is not a requirement. I think that's more of having your so fuck someone else and being OK with it and/or fetishizing it.

So yea, cuck.

BUT if this is all a long con to get a wwm 3 some and your not emotionally invested, then have at it. Great plan
>>
>>18286961
As others have said, so far you've been cucked. If you want to save this you need to get a threesome going asap, with someone she isn't friends with. If she's down with it, you're probably all good. If not, she's probably into her a friend and you're fucked. Sorry for your loss.
>>
>>18287072
It most certainly is cheating/cucking, dick or not. At the heart of it the fact that 3 parties are involved that were once an exclusive pair, makes it cucking.
>>
>>18287091
Well if that's what it takes, you did right. Gotta play with the cards we are handled. And now you can ask her to return the favor

>As for wanting to go poly, we both think we're good. As much as we've spoken about this at length, seeing other people has never come up even once as a suggestion, matter of fact we've always agreed that they never work since there's an emotional attachment that's formed inevitably. My girlfriend is my best friend, we really have each other's backs and I wouldn't want to fuck other girls without her being there to play some co-op with me.

Man you're literally us before this shit happened to us... we had three threesomes with three different girls, and we repeated the fourth with a weekend in her house. She lives some 500km away.

Things just clicked with the three of us there, like, in every single fucking way. She even asks to have her back scratched in the exact same way I do, without ever having heard it before. Only to mention one of dozens of things.

Only now after the three of us discussed it through and it's been almost two months we're getting over it, but we had a huge crush on her and even considered a poly relationship. I don't know if we would define ourselved as a poly couple, but there's no denying that we did consider it for a few weeks.

So it is possible, even if you both dismiss it now, that you consider it later. But DAMN if that's worth the risk!!
>>
>>18287086
>>18287102
It was mostly a joke, but...

Cucking is up for debate. The origin of the term comes from some bird that raises others offspring as his own. Since she can't get pregnant from another girl...

And it's definitely not cheating. If he specifically allowed it, she isn't doing anything behind his back or breaking any of the couples rules. Even if he allowed her to do that without the need of telling him if it even happened, it wouldn't be cheating, because he allowed it.
>>
>>18287134
sure well you can paint it however you like, but at the end of the day if she wouldn't be comfortable with him being with another girl without her, then she's a hypocrite and taking advantage of him.
>>
>>18287130
You guys are basically my end-game, I feel more reassured knowing the plans I have in mind are possible and feasible. I gotta ask though: how do you feel your relationship with your chick has evolved through that?

>>18287149
>if she wouldn't be comfortable with him being with another girl without her

I don't want that. I want to fuck other girls together with my girlfriend, and this was means to that end.
>>
>>18287158
>I want to fuck other girls together with my girlfriend
Right but she's happy to fuck other girls without you, that's my point. Don't let her fuck the same girl again without agreeing to a threesome with a different girl, otherwise you'll be creating the opportunity for her to develop deeper feelings for this friend.
>>
>>18287163
>Don't let her fuck the same girl again without agreeing to a threesome with a different girl, otherwise you'll be creating the opportunity for her to develop deeper feelings for this friend.

That sounds like a very reasonable plan. I've already asked her to clear her schedule for the day so we can spend the proper time debriefing about what happened, and for sure I'll make this very clear to her: from now on this is going to be a team sport or else it's the highway and she loses the relationship.
>>
>>18287168
Reading this convo makes me very happy. My girlfreind is quite bi and weve been wanting to mess around with another chick for a while. Iv let her kiss other girls but we really want to do stuff togethor. We can never find who to do it with though.
>>
>>18287158
For the first few years before we had the first it was a bit rough. We'd end up arguing without even pursuing it actively.

After we had our first, it smoothed a lot of edges. She still struggled to admit she was bi, but a good portion of her jealousy went away. I even came in the girl while she masturbated and it became a fetish for her. After that, the fantasy got really rooted for us, so it wasn't a taboo anymore.

The last three experiences happened two years after this first, but in a ~4 months period. The only change was that poly thing. She had a fear that she might not be enough for me anymore, more emotionally than sexually, but we sorted this out shortly. Everything was really mutual with the three of us, as in, she fell for the girl as much as I did, so that made things easier. Besides the heart broken, we still want to try being with other girls, and maybe it's the heat of the moment, but we'd even consider to try a poly relationship with the right girl.

Besides that, not much changed really. We still love each other the same, have great sex, and so on... chasing girls is like a hobby for us and something to talk about and plan with each other. It's like talking about women with your friends 2.0, because we work toghether to fuck them toghether.
>>
File: 1491675881007.jpg (86KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491675881007.jpg
86KB, 640x480px
>>18287186
Holy goddamn, you have no idea how jealous I am of you, my friend. Seriously, what you're describing sounds like my goal relationship, down to every single goddamn detail. We will probably never meet again after this thread, but I want you to know this: we are cut from the very same cloth and I'm glad you were around to show me how things can be.

I hope things continue working out for you and your chick, just as I'm sure I'll be OK on my end.
>>
>>18287179
Has she ever gone all the way with another girl?
>>
>>18287163
I'm >>18287186 and I endorse this

If you don't wanna risk her or you catching the feels for other people, avoid a second time as much as possible. That was a mistake I tried to avoid, but my gf didn't want to divide the focus from what we were having. So at the very least, give a break with other girls in between.

>>18287179
Tinder is your friend. We have a couple profile (lesbian with out picture), and we met a few curious girls there. Most aren't beautiful and my thumb is probably flat from swiping, but it's feasible.

We tried swinger clubs but it's not that good if you're not into girls acting like turbosluts and don't want to risk a std. We're trying gay nightclubs next, I heard of a few with cute lesbian/bi girls...
>>
It's not cheating because you consented to her having sex with other women, but dude...having your girlfriend solo fuck other people does not have anything to do with the threesome goal in my mind.

To each their own, so if you communicate well you can still get what you want, but I find it very odd that you are comfortable with your bi girlfriend having sex with somebody without you there. I'm a bisexual girl and my boyfriend and I had an amazing threesome with this great girl, but if I'd done anything with her alone that would have been a problem. Again, bisexual--a girl can't get me pregnant, but she can get me going, and it strikes me as a red flag that your girlfriend is working through all of this behind closed doors.
>>
>>18287198
High five yaaayy

I'm honestly marrying her and one of the reasons is that. I can't imagine my life without it. Not even talking about fucking, but this kind of partnership, damn, it's like if your best buddy had a pussy.

It's going to work, believe in that. There will be some bumps on the road, but every relationship has them anyway, so why not right?

Cheers
>>
>>18287198
Iv been reading this conversation and boy let me tell you it strickes some chords as well.

>>18287199
Nah she hasnt, the one time she really had some fun and cloths off with another girl i wasnt there. They didnt fuck but just made out and groped, i got pictures and videos of both them doing it and the other girl even had a boy friend at the time who has a cuck fetish. So i sent them both pictures of my stuff but thats about it. Other than that theres a girl who gives off heavy vibes of wanting to fuck both of us(making out with both of us). But i was at a friend get togethor/party and no one knows we swing thst way. Since then weve never chased it futher.

>>18287205
I think the gay clubs would be my best bet. Both me and her arnt bad looking people and i personaly think my girl is a doll and would like to get togethor with someone whos cute as well. And as far as turbosluts go were good.
>>
>>18286961
>I would like some advice on how to proceed and deal with this situation the best possible. Thanks everyone.

Reclusive dyke with assburger reporting in...

>We've been dating pretty seriously for 5 years now, and she's struggled with the fact she was bi-sexual for a while.
It's really good of you to let your partner explore their what-ifs. Even bigger if you're still there for them all the same when they decide that either it was a terrible idea in the first place *or* that it was what they really wanted all along. She's probably not going to run off with the curiosity-based fuck toy. If she does, blame sheltered lifestyle before you blame alpha-ness of the other partner.

>I never hid from her I would like to have a threesome so I just encouraged her to explore that side with another girl just so as long as it stayed purely sexual and without any emotional attachments.
Be warned, women are all about the feelings. The other partner will probably be a natural at feelings-game and quite likely will use it as one of their biggest points of attraction. It's still sex, after all.

>For a long time she was never really interested into it apart from kissing other girls in parties, but I just kind of gave her incentive until the idea sort of solidified in her mind.
Entirely straight women do this too. It gets attention, and attention is like oxygen.

>Right now I'm experiencing an intense mix of excitement, confusion, arousal, and anxiety.
Sounds normal, just keep in mind that typical sex isn't much worth looking at without the Hollywood magic. If all went well, they both got off and didn't have mood swings the next moment.

>I would like some advice on how to proceed and deal with this situation the best possible. Thanks everyone.
Have a shot or two and kill some time for a while. Definitely don't fixate on it. Don't stare at your phone waiting for messages; she's not going to wake up sooner just because you worry more.
>>
>>18287049
You just thought that since it's s girl it's not real sex. Admit it
>>
>>18287072
>it's not cheating if they don't have a dick
>you're not a cuck if you let your gf do sexual things with a woman and you're not even present

You're deluded. All you people having threesomes involving someone you're inna relationship with have some kind of mental issue because no self-respecting individual would enjoy the thought of their partner doing sex stuff with any other person that's not you.

Don't kid yourselves
>>
>>18287226
Women has sex with male == ruined to all other men.

Women has sex with female == making anime real.

(not OP)
>>
>>18287221
We're the same, I hadn't considered gay bars before, but since tinder is really slow and we're looking for something different to do, we'll risk that

I have gone multiple times to swingers clubs, but nothing beyond groping ever happened there. I honestly don't have it in me to fuck someone I met there, this will sound hipocritical as fuck, but we're so vanilla besides that that those people look strange to us, kinda scares us from getting something there
>>
>>18287236
Bla bla bla suit yourself, I'm doing two girls on the regular and one is my both my gf and best buddy, if you want to call that mental illness, whatever, you and me will be happy in our own ways
>>
>>18287205

Could you elaborate what you mean with the tinder profile?

Also on the dream/life goal boat of wanting basically what is being discussed in ITT. Gonna have to wait for my current realtionship to end before i can start dating again (as fucked as that seems to be according to this board) but i really really hope i get girls as awesome as the ones mentioned in this thread. I feel this wierd combination of glad/jealousy for OP and the dudes in similair situations here.
>>
>>18287265
What about me and you doing your girlfriend together?
>>
>>18287978
It's just a profile with women set as gender and interest, but the pictures and description say what we want. Very "pg13", but also straightforward

>>18288000
Not our thing, gladly not her too, but I'm sure you can find someone who's up for it ;)
>>
Holy shit you people are insecure to the nth degree.

My girlfriend asked how I felt about her being bisexual, I told her I don't care if she hooks up with other girls. I don't even care if she tells me about it or not. Why? Because I'm secure in myself and my value as a person.

Y'all are afraid at the idea of taking your girl on a nice beach walk because you're afraid a gentle summer breeze will up and steal her from you, goddamn.
>>
>>18288012
>I don't care if my girlfriend sleeps with other people because I'm not insecure
How retarded are you, cuck?
>>
Jesus Christ, OP, I once dumped a girl because she made out with a female friend at a party.

You never ever never never NEVER allow anything but total fidelity in a relationship. You done fucked up. It doesn't matter that it's a girl. Homosexual feelings and relationships are just as legitimate as hetero ones. You have told your gf to fuck other people.

Think on that shit.
>>
>>18288440
hey, he's secure in himself and in his value as a person. who's the cuck now, eh?
>>
>>18288580
He allowed it. How isn't it fidelity?

Also, sex =/= feelings, it might happen, but if you're so insecure in your relationships you're right to avoit it.
>>
>>18288604
>Muh insecurity
Why is it that this is all cucks can say to rationalize the fact that they enjoy their SO sleeping with other people? You have a mental illness.
>>
>>18288611
My SO doesn't sleep with other people by herself, for starters.

If you're not into it, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it. I do threesomes with other females, but I wouldn't bring in another guy, simply because I'm not into seeing my gf get railed by other dick. But once you say you're not into it because "the person might get feelings", that is textbook insecurity

Simply say you're not into it and you're good. Nobody is pushing that agenda to you and saying you're wrong for that. But again, if your fear is losing the person, yes, that is insecurity.
>>
>>18288440
Lol that word has lost all meaning, like I give a shit what some sub-20 year old virgin thinks about my dating practices.

My girl wants to bump donuts? Cool. She wants to fuck two girls? Even better.

I can see why some people would be uncomfortable with it. But I'm not, and I don't really need to justify it.
>>
OP here. Today we've spoken about this further, and so sum up like 5 hours of talking, basically she feels absolutely no need to do it again any time soon, and if the opportunity/desire does show itself again, she does want to let me to participate actively in it. She's going to meet with the friend and explain to her the situation and basically how things are gonna go from now on, and make sure there aren't any strong feelings on her part.

Thanks everyone for the replies, I was on a pretty weird and confusing place and you all truly helped me at least waddle my way through it.
>>
>>18286961
Read the one play by James Joyce and that story of the guy who realized only after another man fucked his wife that he wanted to be the bull and not the cuck. And then watch her leave you and know it's your own fault, you idiot.
>>
>>18286961

How do women fuck, exactly? There is no cock.

You're a fucking retard if you think this won't affect your relationship. Why does she need to have sex with someone else, isn't you and your dick enough?

Clearly...by definition...it's not.
>>
>>18286978
>Do you really think it's that much of a death sentence?

Let me put it this way:

Do you have a vagina? Have you spent the last 10-20 years of your life masturbating a vagina to quick orgasm almost every day, perfecting the art over time?

No?

Well guess who has.

The mental hurdle of "forbidden lust" or just not-preferring-girls was the only thing stopping her from knowing a truly superior form of sex. A girl will always be able to make a girl cum harder and faster than you could, unless you have an equivalent amount of experience with vaginas, but that would require you to have been highly sexually active with women for most of your life.

So basically, now that your girlfriend knows how good sex with women could be, sex with you will always be inferior in comparison.

Now the clock counts down. It won't be long before she just doesn't get as wet with you, starts faking orgasms, and you start noticing. You start getting self-conscious, tensions rise, you start getting defensive, and then you aren't that constantly-confident-and-positive man that women want from men anymore, and she's off to live with her new girlfriend as a lesbian.
>>
>>18289766
Dude, I think you're pretty off the mark and taking quite a lot of things for granted. Neither of them came, and she described the experience as being definitely fun and very enjoyable, but nowhere near as good as doing it with me - she isn't interested in doing it again in the foreseeable future, and is totally fine with inviting me to participate next time.

Relax guy, these kinds of things don't have to be some mindblowing experience that rocks your entire world every single time.
>>
>>18289795
Good to hear op

I'm the guy with the bi gf as well. It's perfectly normal for her to want a break. We didn't do anything for two years, but mostly for the lack of someone else.

Let her sink in the experience. It's quite a shock for them to realize they are bissexual, even if slightly. Maybe bring it up in three months or so if she doesn't. Another thing you can add is asking her how they fucked while you fuck her, so that she attributes the experience to your horniness and hype it as better than it was.
>>
>>18289722
sounds like you did right and good things will be coming. Fuck these insecure dipshits who know nothing except pure monogamy and probably suck at that too. Hopefully the other girl will be into you too, not a whole lot of info on that pertaining to if she's only into women or not.
>>
>>18289880
>Another cuck whining projecting about insecurity
Is this the go to response for """""""""""men"""""""""""" who like their girlfriend's to fuck other people?
>>
>>18289880

It's not about insecurity, it's just you're not going to have a solid relationship over time if you are fucking other people. You're just not.

I mean you can have A relationship. But a solid, loving relationship? Nope.
>>
As soon as I saw this thread I knew it would be dominated by a discussion on whether or not it's "cuckolding" when the "bull" is a girl, and it didn't disappoint.

Look, you idiots, it's an inane discussion, there's no platonic ideal of "cuckoldry" floating out there somewhere in n-space. Call it literally whatever you want.

Anyway, OP, glad it's working out for you. Do keep your wits about you - and definitely hold her to her word that next time, if there is a next time, it will involve you.
>>
>>18286961
Oh man. Wait till you experience her fucking a huge cock by herself.

You'll love the extreme and exquisite sexual jealousy.
>>
>>18290039
You're forgetting the part where he will be able to fuck other people as well

>>18290058
>it's just you're not going to have a solid relationship over time if you are fucking other people. You're just not.

Well you can keep that idea in your sugar plum head. You're backing this up with nothing and are just making excuses as to why you wouldn't do it. I think that's the part that annoys me the most is all the "I said so" because i'm too lazy to think or do any research attitude or just parroting someone else's bullshit. I think it's very insecure to think it's impossible to have a solid relationship outside of strict monogamy.
>>
>>18290125

What the fuck kind of "research" would there be you fucking idiot. How about I know about life and relationships, that's my research.

This whole dumbfuck idea of polyamory is just retarded morons who are unhappy but too gutless to end their relationship.

Men and women are more than happy with one partner. Other partners only weaken the relationship.
>>
File: simpsons-fire.gif (154KB, 240x181px) Image search: [Google]
simpsons-fire.gif
154KB, 240x181px
>>18286961
ya done goofed

abort, go to fit, and become the next zyzz

best advice on this shit thread
>>
>>18290191
what he shouldve did was fuck them both. OP couldve fucked 2 bitches at the same time. Now thats badass
>>
File: 9f3.jpg (1MB, 1137x2000px) Image search: [Google]
9f3.jpg
1MB, 1137x2000px
>>18290196
too needy. must learn to man up before panties go down.

repeat, abort, get ripped and become next zyzz

then you the hot girl now
>>
Op guy with a bi gf here

Drunk

Just got the phone from a girl here due to my dog

She's probably the autumn for our Summer (see 500 days of Summer)

>do alcohol
>fuck 2 girlz
>nuff said
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.