[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tomorrow is an important day.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2122.jpg (372KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2122.jpg
372KB, 960x960px
So tomorrow is the birthday of someone who I wouldn't necessarily call my girlfriend, perhaps someone far from that, but is excruciatingly important to me nonetheless. I'm in love with her and she knows it damn well, and I've been trying to set up opportunities to advance without scaring her family or some shit and take things to the next level. Today I'm not looking for dating advice or whatever though.

I just want to know what to do for her birthday tomorrow. I do have some cash, but I'm saving it for a different important day marked on my calendar that involves her and I'd like to avoid accessing those funds (it's date money and currently I'm strapped for cash).

So, do you guys have any ideas? I plan on waking her up before her alarm clock with a nice good morning text and just saying generally sweet things to her, and I am thinking of spending a little bit of money on a Teddy bear and chocolates or something of the sort. I feel like that isn't enough though. She's the most important person in my life, she rocks my world, and I love her. I want to do more for her. What do you guys suggest?

>tl;dr birthday ideas for sorta kinda not really gf, can't use too much money (think like $20 or less budget).
>>
Why are you hurting yourself by loving someone who isn't loving you back?

And yeah teddy bear and chocolate sounds good, maybe write her a little note too
>>
>Definitely not a shameless self bump.

For what it's worth, I do have access to an auto body shop and lots of welding equipment, just generally a lot of tools in general.
>>
>>18286860
>loving someone who isn't loving you back?
She still lives with her controlling parents whilst I don't. Her parents grow livid at the thought of her doing anything away from home, and I'm not just gonna be all like "we're dating" if literally nothing is going on or can go on (no actual dating or fucking). Honestly we tell each other how much we love each other every day, and I've had bros say, "Yeah she's basically just your girlfriend."
>>
Bumping because I still feel like I need advice. Definitely gonna go with >>18286870'a advice, but I feel like she deserves more than generic gifts. I need creative ideas.
>>
>>18286870
Make her a technodildo modelled after yourself so she can at least get some D since youre to much of a pussy to do it yourself.
>>
File: IMG_2113.jpg (55KB, 454x454px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2113.jpg
55KB, 454x454px
>>18287100
>>
>>18286873
If you're not fucking she's not dating you. She's probably fucking other dudes
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.