[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I think this is it. I have my rifle loaded and ready to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: GoldenRatioFaceMask.jpg (34KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
GoldenRatioFaceMask.jpg
34KB, 500x300px
Guys I think this is it. I have my rifle loaded and ready to kill myself. I don't think I can make it back this time. I'm 30, I have no one and never had anyone, I have no social life at all. Nothing I do makes me happy anymore. I'm living life every day jealous of others and the pain just keeps getting worse.

I was going to post a picture of my rifle but these stupid phones don't show my pictures even when I do a full phone search for jpg. So here's a random picture

Life is only downhill for me now. I've posted here a couple times before about my situation and I'm sad to say it hasn't gotten better. Look for a suicide by a loser in Newburgh NY in the news. good bye
>>
k bye
>>
If you're going to do it at least stream it.
>>
>>18286819
If you were sure about this you wouldn't be opening this matter up to people who might try to convince you otherwise.

Aren't there a few things you have wanted to do but never did? Try one of those things. How about this: you hold it off for another week and do this thing and then make an update this time and day next week?

Anything you wanted to do. Anything. If you're serious about killing yourself why would the consequences matter?

Just hold on for another week and knock something off your list. Then come back and update us.
>>
>>18286833
this
>>
DONT DO It.

Seriously. Suicide is what people who don't care about others.
>>
You still around OP? I can chat if you're down.
>>
>>18286819
You sound like an older version of me. It's reassuring to know that if you start late with a social life it never rise to a regular person's. Might have to follow you soon. Way to go OP, and enjoy resting on the other side
>>
File: 1394573417811.jpg (672KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1394573417811.jpg
672KB, 1280x960px
>Take out a life insurance policy
>Have part of it payout to a cryonics company.
>Kill yourself but notify paramedics before
>Get head frozen
Wake up in future with sex bots and perfect VR
>>
>>18286868
Starting late is not the problem, nor do "regular people" have anything miraculous worth emulating.

Problem is your faggotry, yours and yours alone. Accept your agency or do indeed kys.
>>
>>18286943
Regular people have lucrative social lives, and that's worth emulating. Starting late is a problem, you have no social circle or even a friend to help you start a social life which most people have
>>
>>18286901
Absolutely genius anon! Im going to do this as soon as my job ends!
>>
>>18286819
>I have no one and never had anyone, I have no social life at all.
Then learn to get people.
Love. Friends.

There are resources on it.

Start with
"How to make anyone fall in love with you" by Lowndes.
and "No more Mr Nice guy" by Dr. Glover
"The way of the superior man at last.

+ practice , practice, practice.

Or embrace solitude. Use your free time to make others happy (volunteer worker at church, soup kitchens, hospitals, in crisis areas abroad, volunteer firefighters / ambulance worker, etc.) It will make you happy as well.

> I'm living life every day jealous of others
Then remove the jealousy and be happy for them instead.
What will help there are religion and/ or meditation.

You are a not brave faggot.
Start to take responsibility for your life instead from fleeing out of it.
>>
send me all your money first

[email protected]
>>
>>18286819
why would you use a rifle?
there's a pretty good chance a bullet won't do the trick, especially a bullet that you have access to in NY
try a shotgun
a shotgun will almost guarantee death
with one bullet from a rifle there are so many ways that it could just end very painfully and you could survive
take enough pills and alcohol to kill you off if plan a doesn't work
sorry you have to go through this, but I don't want your last moments to be painful
good luck, anon. godspeed
>>
>I was going to post a picture of my rifle but these stupid phones don't show my pictures even when I do a full phone search for jpg. So here's a random picture

I've been meaning to study the planes of the face in order to draw it better, and this looks pretty detailed.

Thanks, OP.
>>
>>18287249
*gayboyhotline
Sorry for the error
>>
bye dude

at least some people read your thread and acknowledged your existence right

better than nothing
>>
You are an ant.

This means your life is nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Tomorrow could kill you in a car accident, terrorist attack, or even war. You are worthless.
Your death is infact inevitable - old age kills even those who 'survive'.

But, you are also free. Free to breathe your air, listen to your own blood and be just with yourself. You don't believe it so, but your life is unchained.

Societies norms are forced artificially but stem from natural sources like love and comradeship; neither and none of which can grow if you do not embrace yourself and your freedom.

Gl anon, but this is your life. I cannot tell you yes or no because I don't know you. Hope I will one day.
>>
I hope OP succeed, they did sound pretty hopeless and it's sad for someone to keep living when they don't want to.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.