[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wife Divorced Me...I am too fat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1454458036103.png (183KB, 370x359px) Image search: [Google]
1454458036103.png
183KB, 370x359px
Met my wife 7 years ago. Got married after 3 years. Have two great kids together. Have a mortgage together. When we met I was quite jacked. However, I was always kind of chubby. I had to work extremely hard to stay jacked. After our first kidI slowly started putting on weight. I went from 225 to 290lbs. I am really tall so i dont look 'fat'. I look husky, kind of like a line backer. Unfortunately she's been nagging me to lose for the last 3 years and I would drop maybe 10-15 pounds but I had such a hard time losing it because I have to work, help take care of the kids and when I finally get a piece of silence around 9pm I am dead on my feet. Id occassionally go jog or skip rope but it was only 2-3 times a week.

Anyways...ahe ended up saying she is embarrassed to be with me now, and that shes lost her attraction to me and doesn't want to have sex with me. So she decided to separate.

I dont know what to do. Honestly feel like just killing myself. I worked so hard for her to provide but I ended up neglecting my own health and appearance to give her the material things she wanted. I should have found a balance.

Now my kids are so young shes probably going to find some youger hunk and make my kids call him daddy and what not. Honestly feel like just killing myself. My family was all I ever had and now shes abandoned me. I dont want to live anymore.
>>
>>18286572
If you use to be jacked why would you think losing weight is all about working out? Diet is 80% of it so not even sure your story is real

Go and get her back. Tell her you will lose weight this time.
>>
>>18286572
All you had to do was control yourself. Obesity is a symptom of mental illness. Maybe in your case, you lack self control. But I don't blame her for not wanting her kids to grow up around a lard ass piece of trash.
>>
>>18286613
Why don't you just jump off a bridge and be done with it? Christ. OP Lose weight if you want to, but I'm sorry to say your wife is being unreasonable, childish and just a general bitch. Whatever happens, all the best
>>
>>18286572
>When we met I was quite jacked. However, I was always kind of chubby
What? This makes no sense.
Dude I think you're deluding yourself to begin with.
>>
>>18286572
>I should have found a balance.
No, shut the fuck up man. This is a her problem, not a you problem. Tell me honestly, how much did she contribute to the relationship? You work, you take care of the kids, I'd wager you get a good share of household chores, what does she do everyday?

If she really cared about you getting healthy, she could take some of the load off you so you could expend the effort you need to do it. And I know you would. That's why this is a her problem. Not a you problem.
>>
>>18286618
Bump
>>
>>18286640
All that effort didn't seem to result in him burning any calories. Clearly he had time to eat piles and piles of shitty food as well.
>>
>>18286572
>Wife Divorced Me...I am too fa
Same thing happened to a good friend of mine. He was a college football player and blew out a knee. He kept the apatite but couldn't work out any more.

You got to get your shit together dude. See a bariatric doctor about weight loss. A real MD not some other bullshit. He will actually help.
>>
>>18286572
Hook up with >>18286422

Ahaha in all seriousness, youre worth more than her shallow, petty assessment of you. If the only thing she can really see in you is your body, i say she's not worth keeping anyways. Find someone who's not a leach. Find someone who builds you up, and who you build up in return.

Best case scenario now: get jacked again and make her jealous. Never hook up with her again. She made her decision to be out of your life -- respect it.

Honestly though, sorry about your kids man. That's probably the most fucked up part about this whole situation. They were innocent in all this. You and them don't deserve to be seperated, but that's the way it is.

Keep on hanging in there man. There's a lot to live for in this beautiful world. Some of those things, are people that care for you, regardless of your appearance.
Godbless
>>
>>18286640
the 'her problem' was the wife being married to a fat shit
and 'her problem' was solved in the most predictable way possible (a divorce)

'his problem' was twofold; being the fat shit in said marriage, and being unable to see the divorce coming from a mile away and doing something to stop it (i.e finding a balance and being less fat)

but feel free to pick apart the details all you'd like, this is hardly a 'my problem'
>>
>>18286674
>be in shape
>life happens
>woman who says she wants to spend her life with you would rather run away screaming than try and help someone who obviously is trying
>it's all his fault I hope he loses is kids

This is not a normal reaction to this situation. This person is a child. Divorcing for superficial reasons i.e. his hair falls out or he gains a little weight or he's in a terrible accident and has a disfiguring scar or is suddenly very fat is childish. If this is something that ruins a marriage, a family, then your marriage wasn't very strong in the first place. Especially when one partner is obviously trying to help. The other giving up is kind of dickish.
>>
>>18286887
"Obviously trying" means sweet fuck all.

Oh look that heroin junkie is "obviously trying" to not shoot up, shame they've been on the nod again for the last few weeks.

Just put down the fucking sweet roll, that's obviously trying.

The concession I will make is that becoming overweight in and of itself shouldn't suffice - but if OP has that weakness of character there's every chance there are other less proximate factors he hasn't announced, which factored into her decision to leave or at least lay an ultimatum.
>>
>>18286581
>Go and get her back. Tell her you will lose weight this time.
You're the kind of guy whose reaction to his SO cheating is to think about what he did wrong to cause it. Did you have nobody to show you how to be a man?

>>18286613
>But I don't blame her for not wanting her kids to grow up around a lard ass piece of trash.
>being this flippant about children growing up without a father
>over him being one summer's worth of exercise away from his previous weight
I'm sorry your parents weren't stronger.

>>18286674
>be an obedient cuck and hope it's enough to not incur your wife's wrath
Fuck, how do people end up like you?

All you idiots, his wife was probably sitting around with her feet up while he brought home the money and played with the kids. He owes her nothing.
>>
You'll always be their dad, especially if you try as hard with them as when you were with your wife.

Why do you want someone like that in your life anyway? I wouldn't want to grow old with someone like her. Maybe girls in your future will appreciate you.
>>
>>18287043
Just ignore that poster. He's sick and obsessed with putting other people down, because he hates himself. It's like a bully except instead of getting a kick he will resent himself to the grave and take shots at everyone along the way.
>>
>>18286572
Marrying someone so shallow they would leave you over getting fat

HA! Why is it that 4channers choose to marry the worst of the worst?
>>
OP here. My wife was a stay at home mom that happened to have semi-mediocrity fame as a musical artist. It brought in some money which was good...but i still had to work 45 - 60 hours a week as a construction worker. I make decent living doing it. But its pretty tiring, especially in the summer.

My wife was a good mom, but a bit mean and scolding to me over the years. Thats grounds for alot of guys to pick up and leave but I got thick skin. I also believe in keeping a family together for the kids sake, aslong as there isnt screaming matches every week. We never were like rhat. Infact we got along great...but more like friends. The sex stopped. The lovey doveyness stopped. The weight insult bombardments were constant. I did make an attempt but it wasnt good enoigh. I begged her to stay and told her id spend X amount of dollars on an expensive diet/fitness instructor. It was too late. What kills me is the kids. I dont want them to get fucked up cuz of this. I want to stay a family. Even if she was the biggest cunt on earth i am willing to stay and try. I just want to die to be honest. My kids are t going to know me now. Ill see them 4 days a month if i am lucky. Wtf...then shes gonna get some guy. Hell be more of a dad. This is bullshit. I thi k im just gonna caller quits.
>>
>>18287098
Like the other guy said, a summer of working out would have brought you to normal weight. If your family isn't even worth that much to you, how did you expect it to stay together?
>>
>>18287098
Listen, man, I feel for you, sincerely. You're committed to sacrificing your own happiness for that of your children, which is a quality tragically in short supply. It's pretty clear you're a conscientious person. It's a crying shame that you found your way to a selfish and petulant woman - you deserve much better.

Please don't kill yourself. Right now, please commit to continuing to do right by your children as you have been. If you kill yourself, you'll certainly ruin your children's lives. They may never forgive you for that. There are stormy seas ahead, for sure, but your children won't always be children. You be there for every second you can, answer the phone any time they call, be kind and gentle, and that's what they'll think of you. When they reach adulthood, and they understand the world, they'll see their father as a good-hearted man put in an unconscionable situation who did the best he could, and they'll be thankful for you.

Don't listen to the trolls blaming you. People put on weight for fuck's sake. You didn't kill someone. Be strong.
>>
>>18287098
So you won't ask for shared custody of your children? Why? You have a job and she doesn't, you'll get it easily.
>>
File: 1471952221702.jpg (72KB, 600x530px) Image search: [Google]
1471952221702.jpg
72KB, 600x530px
This is what happens when you get together for purely carnal reasons. Get fucked secularists, I'll be retaining my virginity for eternity until I find someone who has the right spirit, mind, and body for me.

Even if my standards are too unrealistic, so be it.
>>
The court might favor you, if your lawyer tells them you're a caring father who got divorced by his stay-at-home musician wife for being fat.
>>
>>18287098
You are a sweet and beautiful man deserving of love. You are more than just the feelings she gave you. Move on, take care of yourself. Enjoy the time you have with your kids.
>>
>>18287142
Lets be honest. The man always gets fucked no matter how retqrded the woman is.
>>
You don't need a dietician. You canspend a couple hours and know everything you need to about nutrition. Whatever. Fuck your own life up OP.
>>
>>18287147
all your fellow christians are fucking like rabbits my dude, they just cry afterwards. It ain't 'secularists' who live with 8 children in trailer parks
>>
>>18286581
>If you use to be jacked why would you think losing weight is all about working out? Diet is 80% of it so not even sure your story is real
/thread
>>
>>18286572
>I worked so hard for her to provide but I ended up neglecting my own health and appearance to give her the material things she wanted. I should have found a balance.

Yes, you should have.

Both partners should share the financial burden anyhow. Why should a woman get a pussypass? She shouldn't.

As well never again marry without a prenup, fatty.

If you wanna try to save your marriage, and you should, get thin FAST. Radical means if you have to. (You can survive 40 days without long term consequences on juice without solid food. I did that this Lent. - and there always is fat loss surgery).

If you do that or not however get a good lawyer NOW. Focus on keeping 50% parental rights. Don't care about assets. Your kids will be your asset.

>>18286638
Nah, mate. Losing fat is mainly about diet, not exercise. You can totally have jacked arms and legs and a giant fat belly at the same time if you aren't careful with your diet. Now when those arms berly counteracted the fat, and you then loose your muscles cause you get lazy -> go figure.

>>18287098
Rather join a monastery, help the kurds fight isil, or volunteer in an ebola infected area of africa, fatty, before you "just want to die to be honest".

At least your death will have more worth then than just fucking up your innocent kids cause you are a lazy fuck who cannot deal with problems.

PS: The App "Noom" is a grate weightloss tool.
>>
File: sigmund-freud-photo.jpg (52KB, 330x363px) Image search: [Google]
sigmund-freud-photo.jpg
52KB, 330x363px
>>18287043
How do people end up like you? All I see you do is desperately attack anonymous people out and call them cucks, or made up generic daddy issues when your the one sitting alone shit posting on a self help board. I think it's time you start a thread, and gain some closure, you do not seem mentally sound.
>>
>>18287253
you're, my bad
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.