[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

age of consent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Age_of_Consent.png (33KB, 1393x632px) Image search: [Google]
Age_of_Consent.png
33KB, 1393x632px
So if an American travels abroad the age of consent for them is 18 regardless of their home state's age because of sexual tourism laws and having crossed a federal border.

But what if someone comes from another country TO the united states?

Say if an international 17 year old visits New York where the age of consent is 17, is it legal to fuck them if you are a New York citizen?
>>
>>18286560
Sovereign rules of the country apply still so no you can't fuck them. If you're strictly talking about just fucking the,
>>
>>18286565
Fucking snipers.
>>
>Fuck AoC in a place where that's the AoC
Your home country might have a problem with it but not the local police, if you're not actually breaking local laws.

Take Sweden for example. The selling of prostitution services is not a crime in Sweden, but it is illegal for Swedish men to *buy* prostitution even if they do so in another country.
>>
>>18286596
Sorry I didn't specify.
I meant would it be illegal for the American citizen fucking the 17 year old foreigner in a state where the AoC is 17.

I mean logically I want to say no because the fucking state I'm in is 17, but who the hell knows with federal overreaching anymore.
>>
>>18286560
Horny teens are fucking like rabbits if they have chance to do so regardless of laws.

If you dont trust your partner that they wont accuse you of rape or wont keep it as secret, you shouldnt fuck them in the first place.

Also watch out for parents. They can claim you had sex with their kid and you will go to jail regardless of what your partner will tell.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.