[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dick was bleeding, and I want to know what part of my anatomy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1455736827815.gif (2MB, 356x400px) Image search: [Google]
1455736827815.gif
2MB, 356x400px
Note: I already went to two hospitals and they told me to fuck off, that it's not life threatening and that I should call my doctor. I set an appointment with my doctor but the queue is a week long so I have to make it until then.

Story:

Woke up at 4PM because my sleep is always fucked up. Went to the bathroom to piss, pulled my pants down and got ready. Strained a little to get the flow going and for a second or two I could FEEL myself pissing, but I didn't actually SEE a stream. Then, the piss burst out of my dickhole like someone was blocking the urethra for two seconds. The pressure seemed massive judging from the strength of that stream, small piss droplets managed to ricochet onto my thighs even. I could see small droplets of blood in that stream at first but the piss itself was yellow. I felt intense fear but I thought I have to get it out anyways, so I kept on pissing and the stream was still yellow-transparent.

After I finished I took some toilet paper, folded it up 3 or 4 layers and gently put that paper against my dickhead for 10 seconds. A clear circular patch of urine had soaked in, the red bloody part was just a small thin line that corresponded to the meatus. After that I started gently tapping my dickhead against the paper, and the patches of urine were light pink. Eventually the bleeding stopped, at least visibly (I was afraid the urethra is bleeding internally and all the blood pooling up inside me).

Drove to the hospital, they told me to get lost so I went back home and tried pissing again, this time in a measurement cup because I wanted to examine what it looks like. I was VERY CAREFUL with the 1-2 seconds of straining I usually do to start the flow and everything went smoothly, no blood at all, everything was fine. Then 2 hours later I pissed again, everything went fine and not a single hint of blood.

The bleeding has stopped, but does anyone have any idea what could have caused that episode? I don't want every morning to be a nightmare.
>>
>I'm pissing red
>Okay, now which part of my anatomy is fucked up...?

Dude this is equivalent to asking what number is it when someone tells you to go call 911
>>
>>18286520
In hindsight you're right, but I was wondering which part of the urethra fucked up, and more importantly what the hell could have possibly caused that real life nightmare.

It's not like I can go to the hospital to get it checked out, I already tried and they told me to fuck off because they're full. I have to wait a week in constant fear to actually see my doctor who could actually figure this shit out.
>>
>>18286514
Frank haematuria is always a red flag for bladder cancer, but it doesn't sound like that's the case here.
You don't mention pain, but it's possible that if you've had flank pain and pain on passing urine you may have had a renal stone which you've passed. They can damage the lining of the urethra and cause bleeding
>>
>>18286549
also, your idea that there might have been a clot blocking the urethra isn't totally unreasonable but i'd expect you to have a history of trauma to your penis
>>
>>18286549
>flank pain
This could be it, before this incident I had pain in the left side of my back for about 5-6 days. The pain was barely noticeable yesterday, and today after this bloody episode I don't feel it at all anymore. Also, yesterday I could feel that "phantom pissing" for half a second when I was in the restroom before bed, and the stream seemed to have higher pressure than normal but I didn't pay much attention to it, the bladder stone theory seems plausible.

>>18286551
Yeah my dick hasn't experienced any noticeable trauma.
>>
>>18286569
In that case, internet prescription is:

1. don't worry
2. stay hydrated
3. see your GP/family physician to confirm
>>
>>18286520
SHOO SHOO DOCTOR SHILL! SHOO!!!
>>18286514
You have a UTI, drink cranberry juice, the expensive kind from the health food store, and fucking wash yourself properly.
>>
>>18286514
My money is on small midline defect in the urethra. Think of it as like a small bit of flesh running down the middle of your urethra. Basically, at one point your piss passes around this narrow flap of flesh you've had all your life, but for whatever reason, the flesh blocked up your dick and your piss ripped it straight out of you when it was backing you up. Maybe a small stone of some kind, but since there was no pain I have to wonder. Be lucky you passed whatever it is and you didn't wind up with an impacted bladder and a dick surgery.

Mind, this is idle speculation, the take home message is see your doctor, but if you don't piss any more blood, whatever was wrong really did probably spontaneously clear up. The body is crazy like that sometimes.
>>
>>18286615
UTI is pretty rare in men and unlikely to present without increased need to urinate, cloudy, (not just bloody) urine, burning when urinating and possibly symptoms of systemic infection like vomiting. The evidence for cranberry juice preventing UTIs is weak, likely any benefit is only for women and it doesn't help UTIs once they have started
http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/1213845
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.