[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sleeptalking gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1493583491876.jpg (120KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
1493583491876.jpg
120KB, 1280x718px
My gf sleeptalks every night and has ridiculous dreams. It is cute and all but lately it is starting to worry me. Two nights ago she sounded in despair and on the verge of crying, last night she kept repeating my name. Should i be worried and investigate further or is this just the result of a confused dream with no actual meaning?
>>
>>18286375
Ask her if she can remember her dreams and if she knows she has dreams.

Having dreams (and being aware of it) is a sign of your sleep not being 100%. Then help her improve her life style so she can sleep better aka without dreams. Most often the reasons are
>stress
>no sport
>depression
>some other signs of shit life style

Dont ask her what the dreams are about (in case she remembers, but doesnt trust you enough to share it), just that you want to improve her sleep routine.

Do your research on why is her sleep so shitty. My bet would be no physical activity whatsoever.
>>
>>18286375
What harm would there be in investigating, if you truly care for her wellbeing? Ask her if anything is troubling her, discuss why you were worried, and hug her lots.

>>18286385
Being aware of dreaming has nothing to do with the quality of your sleep. People have been dreaming for ages. This guys a dumbass
>>
>>18286385
I'm a neuroscience grad student and uou have no clue what you're talking about
>>
>>18286385
>so she can sleep better aka without dreams
>without dreams

Stick to giving generic relationship advice, /adv/
>>
>>18286385
Holy fuck shut the fuck up. Op do not listen to this idiot.

Dreams are totally normal and a way our brains will prep us for handling stressful situations more effectively.

Let me reiterate, dreaming is totally normal, do not listen to this poster. And what was that about not sharing dreams cause they don't trust you? Fuck outta here with that shit, why are you WITH them if you can't TRUST them. Smh
>>
>>18286375
Don't listen to dreams. Dreams have no real meaning. They are the brain decompressing. You should not bother her about stuff she sleep talks about. If it's really bothering her, she'll talk to you.
>>
>>18286385
>Having dreams (and being aware of it) is a sign of your sleep not being 100%
This is false. Being aware of your dreams (lucid dreaming) is an incredibly deep sort of dreaming. If she were actually having sleep problems, she'd be less likely to dream/remember dreams at all.
>>
>>18286385
Nah, you go through several sleep cycles a night and the dreams you remember are usually the ones close to waking. If you wake up from a dream in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep then you have a problem. Dreams are pretty awesome and even if it feels like you dreamt all night, it was probably just a 5 minute dream. I've had dreams where I've woken up from my alarm, hit snooze to try and get back in the dream and feel like the dream is lasting hours to wake up again when the snooze alarm is up (9 minutes).
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.