[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pure Spite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

I have come to the realization all my neighbors are morons. What is the best legal way to destroy the livability of an area? Sound seems the most legally defensible. I'm thinking about renting or leasing my property to a industrial truck yard or just continuously making excuses to do construction while I fuck off for 6 months, or cash out all together with the warm feeling of knowing I've done worse to them than they've unprovocativedly done to me.
>>
What's the backstory? Are you trying to get them all to move out, or just annoy them?
>>
>>18286372
>feeling of knowing I've done worse to them than they've unprovocativedly done to me.
...which is what exactly?
>>
>calls neighbors morons
>doesn't know what zoning laws are
Not sure if you have a HOA either but those would play into effect also. Zoning laws would for sure though if you were trying to rent out your RESIDENTIAL property for COMMERCIAL purposes.

Not surprising someone as dumb as you can hold such petty feelings for your neighbors over what I can only imagine are minuscule issues to the point where you would want to act irrationally. Stupid people when will they learn?
>>
>>18286372
>I have come to the realization all my neighbors are morons.
Well, you fit right in
>>
>how do I fuck with my neighbors

No HOA: park a forklift and a stack of pallets in your yard and leave them there year after year like the folks on the other side of my wall did.

Yes HOA: gain a seat on the HOA.
>>
In a perfect world, yes, move out. That seems appropriate punishment for what they'd done. But I've seen how much you roll the dice to not get a piece of shit with the general public. This endless stupidity with living next to strangers everyone does, it's like people are trying to make themselves miserable. And all cause they won't tell their mother-in-law to stop popping in.

I don't have capital or a friendly investment that will let be a manager or control the rental. So if I take a vacation from my own property, I'd like to know they are getting what they deserve, and have a pays for itself/moneymaker in the property.
>>
>>18286382
Um....I'm totally aware of zoning laws....what the fuck did you geniuses get out of "legally defensible"?

I wouldn't call colluding behind my back whilst pretending to be anti-development "minuscule issues". If you two minds can't be more constructive, do please fuck right off.
>>
>>18286392

That is cute, and a good start. I thought about doing an outsider art installation about suburban decay. Filling the yard with vehicle husks and such, but that doesn't chase them into their homes, sound does. CIA torture manual says random sound is the greatest irritant. Someone I just asked said chickens.
>>
>>18286466
>I'm thinking about renting or leasing my property to a industrial truck yard
Your words, jackass. So okay, you understand zoning laws then why would you suggest an idea that you know you can't carry out? Is that what stupidity is? Knowing you can't do something yet still suggesting it. Stupid people when will they learn?

I feel like someone as dumb as you and willing to do something vengeful probably owns a shitty piece of property that's worth jack shit anyways.
>>
>>18286378

Building a giant tacky new house on a disproportionate sized lot, not matching anything else in the neighbor when they are people of means who could live anywhere, and the existing neighbors can not.
>>
>>18286481

Because you know the zoning here don't you....? If you keep overreaching here, why aren't you the stupid one? And what is your ....opinion....a word I'm sure you love, of a "shitty" piece of property billionaire boy? less than 500k?
>>
>>18286484
Hahahaha, man it gets even better. You sound like an insufferable faggot.

I get literally the same thing in my neighborhood because we have big lots here and as the town expanded towards the back the lots got smaller and smaller. So now people just buy the houses in my neighborhood, tear them down, and build houses that are 2-3x the size of the original house. You know how it makes me feel? I don't give one shit. In fact one day I might tear my house down and do the same considering the house is 50 years old but was poorly constructed in my opinion.
>>
>>18286392

Forgot to mention, no HOA. Middle of nowhere zoning, which these gems don't seem to understand you can get away with almost anything, having been a victim of it myself. I'm I could open a biker bar if I wanted to, if i didn't hate them so much already for obvious reasons.
>>
>>18286495

You sound like everything that is wrong with america, the biggest faggot ever. Your house doesn't matter, cause your life doesn't matter, and someone can come and bully you out of it cause you are a little slut for being undeservedly wealthy just like everyone else.
>>
>>18286495

Also there is no "town" here. No reasonable expectation of development for decade. Yuppie faggots chose it at random cause a single farmer wanted to join the horsey set and now there is a domino effect to just be near said bad development. Please keep telling me about your "opinions", you toddler.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.