[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Emotional Cheating - WTF?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: d0011006.jpg (107KB, 354x652px) Image search: [Google]
d0011006.jpg
107KB, 354x652px
Youth of Today: tell me now: "emotional cheating"?

Is this seriously a "thing" now? Or perhaps just yet another piece of SJW faggotry to mess around with people's minds.

Ehgads...
>>
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if someone in the past also had similar life experiences and conclusions. I'm not justyfing it, but don't go off pretending it's new.
>>
>>18286074
>Ehgads...
kys
>>
>>18286074
Its a stupid term but it has merit. Would you feel just fine if your girl was pining over another guy? Not fucking him mind you just totally enamored with him.
>>
>>18286074
Imagine you have gf who has a male best friend. She texts him everyday, writes shit like "I miss you so much" "you're soooo cute", calls him babe etc. She sees him twice a week, you're never around when they meet. Around him she's always giggling, flirty and in the best mood, talks with him about everything, tells him about the problems in your relationship.

The thing is she doesn't get physical with him, everyone can confirm that.
But she is emotionally so much closer to him than she is to you, opens up more to him than to you.

I think for most men that would be too much to handle, even if she and other people reassure you they don't get physical and never would.

It's not just sjw bullshit and when something like that happens to you, you know, you'll feel kinda cheated
>>
If people just plainly talk to each other, honestly and sincerely, this won't ever become an issue.

If my gf asks me about my ability to find other girls attractive, or that certain girls are of such a caliber that dating them or fucking them won't ever be out of the question, I will tell her yes of course. This causes her to trust me. It's not acts that betray people, it's dishonesty and cover-ups.
>>
Falling for someone else and hanging out with them/doing stuff with them without it being sexual.
I believe that exists, yes. Cheating is usually considered sexual, and different people have different thoughts on where that line is drawn. Just spending time with another person isn't cheating unless we
're talking about one of the crazies who never lets their SO talk to anyone ever. But spending time with someone you're interested in, while you're already in a relationship, can be considered emotionally cheating. I think another similar term is monkey branching.
>>
>>18286093
Not OP. Sounds good to me. If I get to fuck her brains out, and can go and get my gains while some beta orbiter sits on his blue balls listening to her talk, I'm just better off imho.
>>
>>18286083
My educated take on this is that it only ever was a literary trope, and did not correspond to a reality until recently enough.

>>18286088
I think I've better judgement than that.
Also, because muh Sagittarius.

>>18286097
Thanks for your measured reply. It's now clear to me that lack of sincerity - perhaps more so with oneself than with others - is at the root of a great deal of the relationship issues we see on this section.

There's also a whole load of imagining going on here too. >See previous remarks.

>>18286086
You: with your 3-letter retort, why don't you fuck off and hug your teddy, little prick.
>>
File: img_5214.jpg (26KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
img_5214.jpg
26KB, 480x270px
>>18286086
>>
File: IMG_0748.jpg (43KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0748.jpg
43KB, 640x360px
>>18286110
Internet badass right here, watch out
>>
>>18286074

Here's my two cents OP coming from someone who had this happen to them.

Basically my ex she started to have feelings for another guy and I didn't find out until she pretty much made her decision on him . I had my suspension and addressed as best as I could with her so she knew I knew.

It fucking hurts man. Especially when you spend 4 years with that person and to find out they don't give a fuck about you anymore and they are in love with or like someone else than you is the worse feeling. She flirted and made plans to see him as we dated lucky we broke up before those plans happened but she admitted to them confessing feelings for each other while we were together.

Even if it's not physical you are still going behind someone's back and then sharing feelings with another before breaking off what you have now or being honest about how you feel which was the issue.

You can call it what you want but that doesn't mean it's not a thing that happens and that it doesn't hurt like hell. Sometimes physical isn't as bad as it isn't more than just sex and no feeling. But to me it's the same and it fucking hurt man

I hope that gives you some insight. I just call it cheating. But don't matter what it's called because what she did is still wrong.
>>
>>18286110
boys will be boys

>>18286104
yes, this has some truth to it.

>>18286148
thanks for your honesty. 4 years is long.

Alright, either I'm a jaded emotional cripple, or just ZFG. Probably a bit of both.

Thanks everyone. No offence intended, except to the second poster.
>>
>>18286148
See this doesn't do anything other than confirm my observations. Young guys will paint this entire board with walls of complaints about relationships falling apart or girlfriends cheating or leaving, and they're all summed up with the same question: Why?

My immediate thoughs will always be: Why the fuck not?

Why do relationships ever work out, anon? Wouldn't the better question be what is working in the relationship? If you know the answer, keep doing the things that are working, and never stop doing them; If you were doing romantic stuff together, writing each other lewd texts and sending nudes, taking eachother out on dates, staying up late just talking intimately etc, there's no wonder why your relationship broke apart, since you stopped working on having a good one. Guys get lazy real quick, and we don't connect that to the breakup, since women can go years without complaining - but they will be on the lookout for better specimen, so stop being lazy, treat your woman right, and give her reasons to only look inside your relationship for companionship, sex and love.

I'm done
>>
>>18286212
Good post , anon. Thanks.

Maybe this thread will help some readers, despite my abrasive tone.
>>
>>18286121
>>18286135
k y s
>>
>>18286268
jog along, cunt.
you'll be whining elsewhere soon enough.
>>
>>18286212

Same person from before and that's a really ignorant statement.

I get what you mean but she was treated really really well. So that wasn't the reason. I am not gonna go over the entire thing but I can certainly tell you it's not from how I treated her.

Some people are just shit.
>>
>>18286074
Imagine that your girlfriend would have a ''friendship'' with another dude, which is exactly like a relationship, and she likes him and sends him all these lovey dovey messages, but hasn't kissed or slept with him. Would you be okay with this? She basically feels and would tell him things you would say in a relationship. That's emotional cheating.
>>
If you're going to commit to her emotional and physically and she only wants to do half of that.
That's cheating in my eyes.

If I have a gf and she fucks a guy on the side that she has no emotional attachment to that's physical cheating.

If I have a gf who is madly in love with a guy but, never fucks him that's emotional cheating, the wording of it sounds stupid sure but,

The thing to take into consideration here is if they get emotional with someone it won't be long until it gets physical and vice versa.
>>
>>18286110
>If I get to fuck her brains out, and can go and get my gains while some beta orbiter sits on his blue balls listening to her talk, I'm just better off imho

I was the beta orbiter. A shoulder to cry on becomes a dick to ride on. Now I fuck the girl every week when the boyfriend isn't home, in the bed he bought and the house he pays for. You're a cuck
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.