[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 17

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
File: 3266.jpg (218KB, 1000x1243px) Image search: [Google]
3266.jpg
218KB, 1000x1243px
Would you have a serious problem if your boyfriend was openly in love with an actress / celeb? He still loved you, but he would fawn over this person and even watch all the movies / shows they're in.
>>
>>18285971
If my gf told me that she loves justin bieber, i would let her go.

How do you think you will sound to your gf? Like well balanced husband material?
>>
Hey guys, I'm in my first 'relationship' ever. I'm 23 and I met this girl at the gym about three weeks ago, and things have been going quite fast. We went on our first trip together last week because she had three days holidays from her work(She works like 6 days a week, so it's difficult for her to go on a short holiday) and I said i'll badge along because she was planning a solo trip.

We bonded really well at the trip. Cuddled and started kissing/licking/biting her ears, neck and her face. I've really been apprehensive about relationships because I've always seen people getting emotionally attached and start doing not so logical things because of it. I feel like I'm falling for whatever I disliked from the start.

The two nights I spent with her in the trip was so beautiful. We stared deep into each other's eyes and she feel asleep on my chest. I was wondering if it is going fast? Is it common to feel like spending time with each other a lot this early in thre relationship? Or is it considered too 'clingy'?

Both of us are living in India (traditional society), so I feel things are going quite fast. We have clicked so well but I don't want to be emotionally vulnerable so someone can hurt me. Is this common or nah?
>>
Hi girls,

in all earnest how intentionally do you use these beta orbiters to get what you want/strengthen your position?

No hate though,

anon
>>
>>18286009
When I was younger I fell into this trap. I was dating a pretty immature dude who was flirting with lots and lots of other girls. He was also really jealous so over time by following his example I started using the fact that I had other options to threaten him when he wouldn't stop sexting/asking for nudes.

I broke up with him and don't do this anymore. None of the drama was worth it and it really wasn't me anyway. I don't like using people, it feels shitty and I've had it done to me so I know how it feels on the other end.
>>
>>18286020

Hm, having alternatives is not quite what I meant by beta orbiters.

For me in many social situations, such as private or public debates, arguments, physical confrontations, event court decisions etc. it seems quite obvious that women immensely profit from a victim status and a horde of (often thirsty) male retainers.

My question would be how aware you are of playing the social game/ how intuitional it is too you and how much these men 'force' their support on you compared to the extent you influence to behave them in this way.
>>
>>18285971
Yes. I'm not going to be someone's second option. They can fuck off and die in a hole for all I care then. I don't want anyone to waste my time.
>>
>>18286033
Hm, okay. That is a different question.

When I was younger, I was completely unconscious of this. I wasn't raised to take being a woman into account. My mother is a businesswoman, multiple awards, ran her own firm, etc. She didn't teach me that being a girl mattered.

It was a harsh reality when I finally woke up to the fact that SOME men would straight up ignore me, talk down to me, insult me, or pass me over for promotions because I was a woman. I mean, you can argue that this doesn't happen or I must have deserved it or it wasn't about being a girl or whatever you want, but I'm not kidding when I say that this has happened to me. Only a few times was it really blatant that's what was happening, but in at least one case it was in an office-wide meeting and was obvious enough that several people, male and female, came up to me afterward and said, "That was really fucked up, are you going to talk to him?"

I've called in dudes for reinforcement in those situations, yeah. But it rarely works. It's always better to fight your own battles.

More frequently than not it either backfires - they end up talking down to you/about you instead of backing you up, or people see you as too weak to fight your own battles - or they don't stand up for you as well as you would, anyway. So the whole effort ends up being pointless. I stopped asking/expecting men to stand up for me in those kinds of situations years ago.

At this point, I actually have to tell these dudes to back off more often than I ever needed their support. It's honestly pretty fucking annoying. It's like - You're not my fucking dad, I can take care of myself.

Is that closer to what you were asking?
>>
>>18286051
>Is that closer to what you were asking?

Yes.You seem to have made completely different experiences than me though. All the better, different perspectives are good.

How did you know he was talking down to you because you are a woman specifically? I mean as you said you were not the only woman in the room.
>>
There is this girl in my class and we frequently stared into each other's eyes during last month (last week she was looking at me and when I noticed it, she smiled and I smiled; she was also the only one who laughed at my jokes too hard) and we also have similar social stances on many things. I was going to ask her today after exam, but she left before I managed to finish my essay.
There is no chance of me seeing her again, except if I send her e-mail through my college's portal. I know her e-mail, because we talked about the order of presentations in the class. Can I ask her out for coffee via e-mail? Would it be too weird or creepy? There is, of course, a possibility that all the looks and smiles were accidental and she has a boyfriend, but I think I will regret if I don't do anything.
>>
>>18285971
Yes. It is pathetic to get celebrity crushes after puberty.

If someone told me he was in love with a celeb I'd fucking laugh at his face because he doesn't even know what love means.
>>
>>18286072
We were both in leadership, sales-oriented jobs (so numbers mattered, and performance was objective). Most of the office had been out on sales trips the previous week, and both I and a dude in the office had had record-breaking days. Not only had we both shattered our personal bests (in 2+ years apiece), we had blown the office records out of the water and placed ourselves in the top 1% nationally.

In the weekly meeting after we came back, the guy immediately above both of us went on and and on and on about the guy who had broken his record. He seriously must have talked about this guy and how awesome he was for at least 10 minutes. I was patient because I knew my turn was coming. Then he started moving on.

When I realized he wasn't even going to mention my record-breaker, I got his attention and pointed it out. Nicely. "Hey, just wanted to point out that we had another record-breaker in the office last week..."

I let it trail off, hoping he'd catch the mistake and take it from there.

Nope, he doubled down. "What time did you get your numbers in?" Challenging, rude tone.

"7pm, as soon as we were done."

Him: "Get them in sooner next time. MOVING ON..."

I was totally floored. I'd been busting my ass for the company, I'd brought in several thousand dollars in less than 8 hours, I had actually beaten the guy in sheer dollars, and I'd gotten my numbers in on time. It couldn't have been more blatant that he was treating us differently, and literally the only difference (other than the fact that I'd outperformed the other guy) was that he was a guy, and I wasn't.

It has a happy ending. I went and talked to him at the end of the day. As soon as I pointed it out, he apologized. "I didn't realize it, but you're completely right. I'm so sorry, you didn't deserve that."

I can only imagine what would have happened if I just hadn't said anything, or if I'd tried to send in a dude to talk to him for me. I needed to stand up for myself, and I did. Great lesson.
>>
Is there any specific way to try to flirt with a shy girl? Shy as in she's often alone, doesn't make eye contact when talking to people, etc.
I can make her laugh (unless she's faking it) but I imagine anyone can.
>>
Girls;

Why do you ghost guys constantly? You complain about guys wanting only sex from you, then turn around and sleep with a guy a few times then ghost him?

I mean, at least guys have the decency to at least explain that they are seeing other people, or that they just aren't interested in anything more.
>>
>>18286009

Yes and no.
I don't have "beta orbiters". I don't keep people around if we want different things out of our relationship - either we're on the same page (both want friendship, both want romance) or I'm out.

I do sometimes use my appearance and my womanhood to get things I want. It is usually small things like smiling to a guy to get him to help me with luggage while I'm travelling, or other courteous things like that.
But it is nothing different from the way my boyfriend uses his good appearance and his charme to get things he wants. We often got a table at a restaurant because he's a charming fucker and he flirts with the waitress.

In other things, tho, I deeply dislike playing victim or playing the "woman card" in a discussion. I can't think of one occasion where I took advantage of it.
>>
>>18286119
>Why do you ghost guys constantly?

Talk about yourself, dude. We all get ghosted at some point. But "constantly"? That's on you.
>>
>>18286119
I am a girl and I've been ghosted before. Not all guys have the decency to explain it.

When I ghosted someone it was because we weren't close enough to go through a proper break up and I didn't feel like it was necessary.
>>
>>18286119
Guys frequently turn hostile when girls reject them. It isn't personal - we just can never be sure what type of guy you'll be when the gloves come off.
>Pic related

To be fair, the best girls generally find ways to handle this eventually - but to be equally fair, a lot of dudes do this too.
>>
>>18286129
I'm guilty of this
If a girl i've been flirting with has actually made me invest emotion i cut her out of my life, then they get butthurt

It's not like i don't make my intentions clear

But otherwise i'm just "you're so dissappointing" and drop contact
>>
>>18286129
what a coward.
>>
File: sad.png (240KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
240KB, 500x500px
If it takes long for my bf to cum, does that mean my pussy isn't good enough for him? Or that I'm not good at sucking him off? I'm always very enthusiastic and do my very best. I was a virgin up until recently so idk much about this stuff.
>>
>>18286169
Talk to your bf - sex is about communication a lot of the time

BJs are actaully crap for orgasm, i've never came from one, but if your bf likes them make sure to TALK TO HIM and use you hands too
>>
>>18286169
we would need more info than you can provide to answer this. some people (male or female) just take a long ass time to get off.
>>
I didn't get a chance to ask out a girl from my class today and it is the last time I meet her. I've got her school e-mail and I was thinking of writing something like "Hey x. It's y from the philosophy class. Would you like to go for a coffee sometime? I wanted to ask this during today's last lecture, but missed the opportunity". Would this be okay or should I add or delete something?
>>
My 20 yo cousin from Asia wants to marry a 32 yo loser from America.

She's a sweet but naive girl (definitely virgin) and her family is blinded by the shitty prospects of a better future.

Should I even bother saying something?
>>
>>18286261
>Should I even bother saying something?

Do you actually know anything? Just remember, your opinions and butthurt are not the same as knowledge. If a suburban cubicle drone wants to lose his salary to some imported alley cat, then that's his fuckup not hers.
>>
>>18286272
Calm down, he's the same race.

Except he's 12 years older than her and barely making 40k a year. She doesn't even like him that much, it's all "muh America"

I mean fuck, she's not even from a poor background and its not like she would be marrying up or anything.
>>
I know this may vary for each but girls, when you were 19 or so would you date a guy who's 24? Or would the age difference have been a big deal breaker?
>>
>>18286300
When I was 19, I was in college. 24 would have been 1-2 years out of college, in a career, established and making money.

Five years now is nothing, but back then it would have been a dealbreaker because we were in different places in our lives. We really wouldn't have had anything in common.
>>
>>18286305
I see, that makes sense.
Tfw I'm 24 and still in college with no degree and currently unemployed.
>>
>>18286290

>making 40k a year is now considered shamefur dispray by Chackie Chan
Fuck what am I doing with my life.
>>
>>18286261
Wait... so could I get a sweet and innocent seen girl from Asia? I'll make good money in two years when I graduate. (I already make enough part time) I'm pretty good look but too shy to find one here.
>>
>>18286321
I meant weeb not seen.
>>
>>18286320
>40k/yr in a metropolitan area (only slightly above federal poverty guidelines to be eligible for foodstamps)
>32
>probably a virgin
>can't find any english speaking asian poon in america so he has to wave around his American citizen status in another country

I'm only judging that dude from a guy's perspective. The guy is a fucking loser.

>>18286321
If you aren't emotionally abusive and controlling then go for it m8. She would be completely and utterly dependent on you. Groceries, doctors, even reading the tags on clothes is all on you. It'll be like raising an infant except you can fuck it.
>>
>>18286343
I'd still do it if we really got along, dont care about sex. But I guess people only do it for the money?
>>
>>18286169
*shrug* when I first started having sex with my girlfriend, it would take literally hours for me to cum. Before her I had 3 partners, and never did. Nowadays it can be as short as 10-30 minutes.

Had nothing to do with her pussy being better or whatever the fuck, it's more a combination of, apparently I just take forever to cum, and that I had some mental block about it in general (probably because my first experience was so terrible, and probably because I was circumcised as an adult and I'm extra desensitized or somethin. I hear that shit isn't supposed to hurt that much and you're supposed to functional--but I was Dazed out of my mind Vicodin--the first time I ever had something stronger than an Advil--and still in complete agony for three days straight so I gotta assume something went wrong, because I've broken shit and scraped things til the bone was visible before and not had it hurt that much)

the mental thing isn't even about enjoying sex. My third partner, I never came, it I legitimately experienced thatncheesey shit you see in movies where you wake up with a stupid smile on your face that won't go away. It's just something about getting comfortable with the situation and letting myself forget everything and enjoy that exact moment.

I'm the type of guy that normally has 100000 thoughts flying through his head--even during sex--and probably a little bit of a control freak. So now it usually takes me about 10-30 to stop and just enjoy the sex, and in the beginning I was just more concentrated on pleasuring her. It wasn't until almost a year in that I started to be able to let go enough to cum at all with her.
>>
>>18286345
Yeah, they definitely do it to move up. You'll have to bear with the fact that she doesn't really love you.

You could get one of those that speaks broken English, but they're only good for a few years until they become crazy controlling bitches and take everything from you.
>>
Girls

How do I bring up the topic of starting a relationship/becoming more than friends with a girl? I've been good friends with her for a long time, but I like her and I'm pretty sure she likes me. I am usually good at talking to girls about this, but I've really fallen for this girl, and I get really, really nervous around her. We go to different colleges, and we are going to meet up in a few weeks.
>>
>>18286349
I don't really see the point of they don't love you. I guess they're just blinded by money/status.
>>
>>18285971
>even watch all the movies / shows they're in.

Wut? Is this aberrant behavior?

I thought that's bassically the entire point of casting certain people, to draw on their fanbase to put more asses in seats.
>>
Guy here, welcoming input from any gender tbeh. I was trying to get a girls attention on social media posting kinda manwhorey shit (no gym selfies but beach, shirtless activity, tank top pics). I get hundreds of likes and even thirsty comments but I think I might've turned off the girl I've been chasing. She still follows me but rarely likes or interacts with me anymore. Narcissistic shit is only like 10-25% of my feed but maybe I went too far. How to salvage?
>>
so my best friend and I have entered a relationship

him being my best friend I know of his sexual rendezvous and I would like him to get tested before doing anything sexual

I've told him this and he has taken offense to the notion

what do
>>
>>18286398
Talk to her about anything related to her or not-manwhorey shit.

Initiate a convo about something she likes. Ideally something deep-ish, so she doesn't think posing on the beach looking buff is all you think/give a shit about.
>>
>>18286402
Tell him to get fucked. Getting tested before having unprotected sex with someone is standard fucking practice. He's being a douchebag.
>>
>ex started messaging me saying she's sad and sorry
>still getting over her
>overwhelmed about planning for future
>tired from recovering from gym
>bad sleep
>have a second date going hiking today
I just want to relax. If I cancel that's probably it with her though, right? It's such a nice day and I've been inside all day but I just want a day to rest. Am I being a pussy?
>>
>>18285998
Stop overthinking problems. Buy condoms and keep dating her. The
>going fast
only applies to marriage / kids. Dont marry until you live together at least for 6~12 months so you see all her traits, not just the good ones.

The part about staring into each other eyes sounds romantic as fuck.

>>18286084
>>18286222
Just add description that youvare that guy she was smiling whole class at.
Ask her on date asap. Via any means neccesary. Just make sure she knows it is you from the class.

DATE THE BITCH!

>>18286113
>shy girl
Being introvert isnt shy. Ask her whats her name, then what is she doing on weekend and then ask her if she is free so you can go to dinner together. Buy condoms and stop overthinking problems. Date the bitch.

>>18286169
Forbid him to masturbate and look at porn. Try sex again after week. Results are almost guaranteed.

>>18286354
Dont do ldr. Never.

>>18286398
Ask her on date and explain that you only acted as manwhore to attract her.

>>18286418
>cancel date
It is almost like you are planning to die alone anon.
>>
>>18286420
>planning to die alone anon
I know, anon. To be fair she's a severely depressed 18 year old going nowhere, and I'm a graduated 23 year old planning to move out of the country, also depressed. I like her but I just don't see it going well. The younger they are the more of a wreck it is to date them in my experience. I don't even know what I'm looking for. I need friends because I just moved here, but fuck man I don't want to go out
>>
>>18286432
>trying to date 18
It is almost like you enjoy pain and torture.

>depressed
You dont sound depressed. Are you sure that you arent just lonely with no clear objective before you? Because once you finish school, the life finally starts and suddenly you can do anything, but in reality you dont know what to do.

Go read a book anon. >>>/lit/
And yea, drop that date.
>>
>>18286409
>>18286420
Good ice breaker? We haven't really talked in almost a year and the last time she saw me in person was at a party and I was getting kinda PDA with another girl. Maybe I'm as vapid and shallow as my social media implies.
>>
>>18286453
Either greet her, ask her if she remembers you or play it like you see her for first time.

Also there are no good openers or ice breakers. She either is interested in you or isnt. If you feel like shallow person, tell her she is the reason you realized hiw shallow person you were. Boom, suddenly you have topic ro talk about and chance to throw compliments at her while introducing yourself.

Date the bitch. And buy condoms.
>>
Are there any college aged girls here to help me with my problem?

I feel that recently that my relationship with my daughter has deteriorated. I have never done anything that would disappoint her or make her aloof towards me. If she was doing this as a freshman I would somewhat understand but she is a sophomore.

I wouldn't say we had the best relationship, but we would often communicate and I would give her what she wanted (she wasn't extravagant on her spending so I did not mind).

Where has everything gone so wrong? I rarely get any calls from her nor does she pick up my calls. This is somewhat recent and I would say that this has been the case since around February.
>>
>>18286461
It is called
>puberty
and later
>getting independent and grasping your own life

Congratulation, you managed to upbring probably successful young independent adult girl. Your job as parent is near its end. Unless she fucks something really bad, she wont be seeing you much.

Time for you to realize your childhood dreams you had to push aside for your familys sake. You dont even have to tolerate your wifes bullshit anymore (if that is the case).

Cheers.
>>
File: Arctic Fox 2.jpg (211KB, 1200x1008px) Image search: [Google]
Arctic Fox 2.jpg
211KB, 1200x1008px
>>18286442
I live in a family city, just moved in with my family a week and a half ago. There's nobody in their 20s here because they all moved. I met her on Tinder, I haven't done much to meet people. She seems very real to me and that's what I like about her, plus it's better than nothing. She can be a friend if nothing else.
>signed up to volunteer for an event later
>going to gym 4 times/week aiming for higher
>chiropractor 2 times/week
>full time working from home starting monday
>might sign up for regular volunteering
Probably gonna head to Starbucks with my sketchbook but I'm not feeling too social at the moment.

My last 2 girlfriends treated me pretty badly, but I'm still getting over not being with them. I've been here before about my relationship with my last girlfriend, and we found that I have a thing for picking the wrong girls. I have another date in a neighbouring city with another girl, 19 years old. She seems nice though, she comes from a country where the culture is very kind and respectful

I take medication for depression and have seen counsellors for years. They called it situational depression, which I've always had until I lived in another country for a few years. I am lonely but I have many things I want to do, and I do it. Loneliness trumps my personal enjoyment from these things though.

I used to read a lot, and I'm kind of sick of it. I might pick one up again though if you really recommend it. It's quite an investment for me. Also even though I'm not feeling happy about it, she cancelled on me because of a surprise visit apparently. I rearranged it to be next weekend
>>
File: efb.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
efb.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
Women, I've heard men say:
>A vagina that has had 50 different penises in it (one at a time over a period of several years, and no STDs) will be stretched ridiculously wide, unlike one that has had the same penis 50 times.
How's that supposed to work? How does it know they're different? Wouldn't it stop at the width of the largest penis?
>>
>>18286470
>Unless she fucks something really bad, she wont be seeing you much.
What a thankless piece of shit. She should spend more time with the family! If she was my gf I would leave her.

Guys and gals, if your SO doesn't respect family, leave them.
>>
>>18286461
Not college-aged, 32, but can give some insight here.

My dad and I were super close when I was growing up. Really. We were thick as thieves. He was my hero. He and my mom were divorced, but we talked on the phone several times a week. This continued until I left for college, at which point it started dropping off sharply.

There came a time about a year after I graduated where I didn't talk to him for nearly 2 years.

Why? The reasons are complicated.

1. My dad started drinking again. He didn't think it was a big deal, and neither did I. Until I came home to visit him from college junior year, and he was absolutely shithouse wasted. I had never wanted to see him like that, and actually doing so pretty much fucked me up.
2. When my college boyfriend and I hit the rocks after graduation, and we were pretty clearly going to break up, my dad told me it was my fault and that he would dump me too. He was trying to do the "tough love" thing, but he never had before, and more than that it just wasn't the type of relationship we'd ever had. My mom was the tough love one; he'd always been the supportive one. To get it from both parents was absolutely devastating. I especially wasn't in the mood for his shit as he'd started drunk dialing me the year before, and the older I got the more I realized how uncomfortable that made me and how inappropriate it was.
3. He stopped making the effort way sooner than my mom did (two calls and then I wouldn't hear from him for months), and when we got back in touch (when I finally called him) he always ran guilt trips on me. It made catching up extremely awkward and uncomfortable and made me not look forward to talking.
4. Whenever I tried to talk to him about any of these things, he would tell me I didn't know what I was talking about. Like I'm not his fucking daughter, or a fellow adult now. My mom and I fought like crazy, but at least she fucking listens when I talk to her. It's called an adult relationship. 1/2
>>
>>18286492
>>18286461
I don't know if any of the above applies to your relationship with your daughter in any way, but I'm just telling you like it is with me and my dad because that's all I know. You may not see any of yourself or your relationship with your daughter in this, and that's fine. But hopefully it will be a jumping off point for you to start thinking about what kind of relationship you're going to have with her as an adult, because whatever pattern you set now is what's going to stick for the rest of your life.

More than anything, if you want a relationship with her, I recommend simply chasing her down. Give a single scold when you get in touch with her, and then talk to her like a young adult person.

Good luck.
>>
>>18286482
Vagina is a meat organ made from various tissues able to push a baby through and return back to its original state over time. It heals itself. Yes, if you use huge dragon dildo and 5 minutes later you will have sex, it will be easier for you to get dick in, but it also have muscles so it will still be somewhat snugly fit.

As the pic related issue, this is sort of real. It is mostly skin ans that can strech (like skin on your uncut dick), but nithing serious. Also pussy lips grows until like 25?

So in reality, hiw tight pussy is is about genetics, not about how big whore girl is.

>>18286483
I hope this is bait.

Anyway if you want to see your daughter more, just tell her. Invite her for dinner at home, let her bring her bf with her, make it repeatable event if you want.
>>
File: 1493511327127.jpg (41KB, 604x499px) Image search: [Google]
1493511327127.jpg
41KB, 604x499px
>>18286492
Shit... I(m26) just realized I have a thing for women like you with dad issues! What the fuck is wrong with me??
>>
>>18286460
Thanks man. Guess I gotta embrace my outer fuccboi
>>
>>18286502
>I hope this is bait.
Why bait? I don't obviously know the girl mentioned, but if the parents are not harmful for her, she should respect them and pay visits, right? Family is important!
>>
>>18286477
Nice picture. I can see how lonely you are. Try activities online to have somebody to talk to. Omegle, discord, online games, interpals whatever you can do to have some friends.

If you are sick of reading, dont do that.

Cheers anon, dont lose hope and date that girl if you are sure no gf closer to your age is in location.
>>
>>18286511
Do you perhaps have mommy or daddy issues of your own?
>>
>>18286518
>Omegle
Oh man has that place turned to shit. I used to play lots of online games, and I want to live a life outside my room now, but thanks for the suggestion

Thanks anon, I'll keep doing my best
>>
How do I know if the girl I'm with is special? Everything just seems so perfect. We love everything about each other... even the flaws. I've never had someone so totally into me.
>>
>>18286522
There's very rarely such a thing as objectively special.

All you can go for is special to you. It sounds like you found that. Congrats, Anon. Don't fuck it up.
>>
>>18286519
No, I'm the family is important guy. I love my parents and siblings. Maybe it's because Id like to be the supporting man the woman never had... I have a lot of love to give. Currently single :c
>>
>>18286517
Yes, family is basic stone in our current society. But seriously once you land your first real job, get partner and move out, your life will simply have bigger priorities than to chat with your mom / dad.

And some people dont feel pressure to keep seeing somebody just because they are family. So really, if that father feels ostracized by his daughter, he has to reach for her HIMSELF and talk about it.

This is not about disrespect, but about different personalities.
>>
My boyfriend works as a bartender and he gets girls hitting on him all the time.

Should I tell him that it makes me feel really jealous and uncomfortable?
>>
>>18286533
No. Dating a bartender is kind of like dating a stripper. You went into it knowing that was his job. It's not going to do either of you any good to complain now.

Deal with it or break up.
>>
>>18286528
Maybe it's this. There also might be a bit of a white knight complex going on. I don't mean that in the /r9k/ sense. Just regular ol' wannabe-savior complex.

Does your mom have a lot more issues than your dad?
>>
How can I find an introverted and innocent girl who wants to cuddle and watch anime/play games?
I'm pretty good looking and can handle paying bills when I graduate.
>>
>>18286539
Well, not really.
We've been dating for 4 years, he started doing it 4 months ago. It's just a part time job.
>>
File: 14140941091490.png (885KB, 729x978px) Image search: [Google]
14140941091490.png
885KB, 729x978px
>>18286530
>This is not about disrespect, but about different personalities.
Maybe true. If people are busy, why not chat with their parents on WhatsApp or other text messaging options. I use maybe 10 minutes per week to chat my family on WhatsApp. Everyone has the time for that. Obviously some parents are bad or they don't want to connect with their children. My friend's father stole his money. Long story...

This is for everyone. In the future please don't just reply "hope this is bait" or "nice bait", if you disagree. It makes me crazy to be quite honest. I wanna stress it's my personal preference that people respect their families. Have a nice day, anon!
>>
>>18286548
Haha white knight complex, posting on 4chan, mild autism... I like it. Sounds about right. No my parents are fine, but mother struggles with unemployment, because she's over 50 and it's hard to find a job. I have a Christian family btw. I'm myself Agnostic, but the religion has obviously made our family so good. They don't even drink. Of course there has been some drama, but who doesn't experience that...
>>
>>18286554
That's a little different, but honestly not much.

A job is a job. He's literally just doing it to make money. Flirting/letting people flirt with you = more tips.

I wouldn't complain. Especially if you're seeing a dime of that money.
>>
>have to go to the hospital frequently
>one of the attendants especially admires my 3' long hair
>chat with her sometimes
>her colleagues refer to me as her friend now
Did I fall into the friend zone abyss? I've never hit on her, because she is too pretty for me.
>>
>>18286555
Maybe next time use actual arguments and not just meaningless statements like
>thankless piece of shit!
Invest more skill points into your logical debate skill tree.

>>18286533
If it is just part time job and my gf would tell me how bad it is for her, i would find working compromise. Tell him femanon. Much better than to silently resent him because jealousy is like poison.

>>18286550
True introvert innocent girls are hidden in their basements. If they will decide to date, they will be probably on dating sites right next to stacies and chads afraid of even reply to your convos.

Hard luck :-)
>>
>>18286564
I make more than him, we live together and pay accordingly to what we earn so he pays around 1/3 of our expenses.
It is just miserable to know he spends the night flirting with other girls while I'm sitting at home waiting for him. He's very attractive and charming, and really could get whoever he wants. It makes me really insecure and uncomfortable, I don't know.
>>
>>18286533
No don't tell him that. It puts pressure on the relationship. He's working. I'd be more worried if he went out drinking without you. I hope he's showing you love, so you get through it.
>>
>>18286570
What dating sites? Okcupid just seems packed with trashy girls. Tinder might work but she'd be 1 in 1000.
>>
>>18286570
>Maybe next time use actual arguments and not just meaningless statements like
>>thankless piece of shit!
>Invest more skill points into your logical debate skill tree.
Haha no I like my venting skill tree too much. Nice analogy anyway.
>>
Girls,

For those of you in a serious relationship when did you know your person was the one for you/when did you fall in love with them?

I've been dating someone for a few weeks and I'm super into him. I would call it the limerance/lustful phase of a relationship. However, I've never been this into someone before and this is coming from someone who was previously engaged. I usually don't miss people friends and family included, but when he's gone I genuinely miss him and little things remind me of him. Just seeing a text from him puts a smile on my face, and we can spend hours together on a date and at the end of the night it's hard to pull myself away.

These feelings are so new to me that I feel like something might be wrong with me. I can't tell if I just need to get laid or if this might be beginning of something more serious.
>>
>>18286573
Wow, so you make more money? Is this his only job right now?

If I were him this would be perfect for me. Gender aside, it's a shitty feeling to be the poor one who can't contribute as much in a relationship. Making money and flirting sounds like a perfect salve to that. The last thing I'd want to do is take that away from him.

If you absolutely have to bring it up, do it in a teasing way. "I was thinking all night about all the other girls who must be checking you out..." *sexy pout*

There's no need to make this a negative thing, you'll just drive him away.
>>
>>18286570
I know he'd drop the job in a minute if I told him it makes me uncomfortable.
I just don't want him to feel pressured or feel bad about himself.

>>18286575
I'd worry much less if he went out drinking without me. Literally zero issues with that.

He shows me he loves me, but still it eats me inside.
>>
>>18286568
Ask her on date. You have nothing to lose (unless you will be so bad boyfriend she will give you euthanazia).

Ask her if she is free in the weekend and get her phone number. When her coworkes jokes about being friend like that, that means she is still single.

DATE THE BITCH! And buy condoms.

>>18286576
You either try push your luck EVERYWHERE, or die alone anon. Your choice.

>>18286587
>drop the job in a minute
Nice female thinking here
>say A, think B, expect C
Want him to not flirt, say him dont worry i am fine, expwct him to drop job anyway.

Make up your mind girl.
>>
File: 1493820844002.gif (2MB, 1000x512px) Image search: [Google]
1493820844002.gif
2MB, 1000x512px
>>18286582
>If you absolutely have to bring it up, do it in a teasing way. "I was thinking all night about all the other girls who must be checking you out..." *sexy pout*
Hmm maybe. "Family guy" here again. It can come off in a negative tone and it can just damage the relationship. Dude is already making less money and now he has to feel bad about the job? Could come off and be taken in a funny way, but maybe Jealous Girl doesn't want to risk that. The job might end soon anyway, right? On a tangent, bar jobs must suck because the hours are so bad. I've only done work at the coat hangers on a busy night. I don't like working in a drunk and noisy environment. Don't even like clubbing.
>>
>>18286582
Yes. I am training as a doctor. Don't make much, but more than him and generally enough.

He went back to college recently, finishing his masters.
I don't really care about money. Last year we lived off canned beans and rice because we were broke, and I was much happier. Doesn't really matter if we're poor or rich.
I don't want him to flirt with other girls.

>>18286593
He would if I asked him to. I don't want to ask him to drop the job, and I don't expect him to do it out of nowhere.
I don't really tell him "Don't worry, I'm fine" either. I don't tell him anything.
>>
>>18286602
Yeah that's what I'm saying. It can't be fake, it has to be actual teasing. Don't mask insecurity with a "joke," a person who loves you will see right through that shit.
>>
>>18286593
I'll push my luck
>>
How do women generally feel about introverted virgin nerds?
>>
>>18286628
If they weren't repulsed by them they would just be introverted nerds. If you're an incel, there's a reason other than being introverted or nerdy.
>>
>>18286628
I think it really depends, I'm an introverted nerd and girls usually like me. More often I'm the one who doesn't like them. But I guess it depends, I look good, clean, and am still pretty well spoken/successful. If you're a gross neet they probably won't like it.
>>
Guys and girls

What are your thought on dating someone that you're not attracted to. Not as in she's not attractive but there isn't that lust, that spark, where you crave being in her presence. There is a girl I know that would be a good match for me on most things, she is pretty attractive too, I just never felt that jolt that I normally feel for a girl I'm interested in. She is obviously interested in me, so I know she would be receptive, but I just don't know about asking a girl out that I don't have strong feelings for.

She is very nice and I enjoy talking to her and we share a lot of interests and it might be good that I'm not lusting for her since that usually makes me fuck things up by being too interested. I just can't shake the feeling that it's weird for me to ask her out knowing that my reasons are so logical instead of emotional, but maybe that is just Hollywood and idealism fucking with me
>>
>>18286706
Forgot to mention that so far all the girls that I have felt that jolt for have been fucking horrible for me.
>>
>>18286502
Actually the labia has little to do with tightness...
>>
>>18286720
How so?
>>
>>18286724
Labia is external, tightness is felt from the vaginal walls and surrounding muscles of the pelvic floor, although I did see a webm or video of a girl who pierced her labia together and the dude fucked the area between her vulva and labia (think roast beef wrapped around a hot dog). I love all shapes and sizes of labia, big flappy ones are fun to suck and tongue and shouldn't get all the hate they do.
>>
>>18286482
I was the 3rd guy she's ever been with..
Pretty lose but, whatever.

years later I went to a brothel.
Damn her pussy was tight and she was good looking too.

When they excrete a baby that's when it's a tunnel of worthless sex.
>>
I'm a penis waiting for questions.
>>
>>18286123
Your perfect life is disgusting.

And you can smile me all you want but you will carry those fucking bags.
>>
So for girls (and guys too I suppose if you've got any good ideas), what's some nice things to say to a girl in a romantic letter?
>Yes I am the OP of another thread.
I feel like I've exhausted the entire available vocabulary of ways to word "I love you" and the whole variety of compliments, I need suggestions and ideas.
>>
>>18286470
I pity you and excoriate the people who made you this way.
>>
>>18286891
Lol if such a small thing gets you mad I wonder how you handle the rest of your life.
>>
>>18286997
"Your heart is the most precious thing I've ever touched"
>Yes I am the OP of another thread too.
Don't let hers turn to stone like I did.
>>
>>18286533
> he gets girls hitting on him all the time.
>Should I tell him that it makes me feel really jealous and uncomfortable?

Sure. If it's bugging you go ahead and say something because it's bad to keep that kind of shit inside. It easily can become toxic and result in resentment in other parts of your life that even you yourself might not find reasonable or understand.

However, I mean... what do you expect him to do about it? Quit his job? Because your feeling jealous? Has he given you reason to?

Bring it up, have a talk, see if you can find where this is coming from, but don't do anything obviously irrational like demand he quits his job or something. (Because--if for some reason you dont think this irrational--imagine if flipped the roles were reversed and you had a job as a waitress and he got pissed because sometimes some customers would try to flirt with you)
>>
>tfw girl who initiated the chat with me on dating site said I sound a little sad
;_;
How can I sound more happy when texting?

>tfw I find texting pretty boring nowadays
How can I find it more fun?
>>
Guys,

I sent the guy I like a link to an event happening this weekend without any context yesterday and he hasn't replied. Should I follow up asking if he wants to go or just leave it be?
>>
>meet girl
>things go very well
>make out all night in her bed, cuddling
>start having sex, still make out
>she slowly wants to kiss less and less
>practically kiss once a day now and she most of the time wants to have se x from behind, only spooning after
>she claims nothing's wrong and that it's because we're having sex that we kiss less
Isn't that bullshit logic? Should i be worried or I'm being paranoid ?
>>
>>18286169
Every person is different. Don't be worried! I'm sure he appreciates everything you do.

In my case my boyfriend and I are to scared to let him cum inside me so he's gotten too paranoid to even do it. And yeah, he agrees BJ's feel nice but aren't good for cumming.

Keep doing what you're doing and then ask for feedback, you'll get better and more confidence; and confidence is sexy.
>>
>>18287233
Do you want him to read your mind?
>>
Should i ask a girl permission to stick it in? I mean like if were in her bed making out, the clothes are coming off and ive fingered her/fondle her should i just go for it? Or should i ask if i can fuck her?
>>
>>18287280
No, but I thought it was pretty straightforward. We've hung out before under similar circumstances, like he'd link an event or I'd link one.
>>
>>18287285
I'd say ask. Better safe than sorry.
>>
>>18286461
It's probably due to stress; I think the best thing you could do is to just be there for her when she needs it.

Also she is an adult now, if she's a sophomore she's still probably young and getting the hang of it.

Just hang in there, keep trying to call like once a week and if possible maybe try and visit her at some point.
>>
>>18287285
Nowadays you need a WRITTEN legally registered permission.

>>18287289
You both have autism.
>>
>>18287304
>You both have autism.

You're probably not wrong.
>>
Bump >>18287210
>>
>>18287310
"Hey, you wanna go to this event with me? I think it would be fun! :)"

He's not gonna go any other way
>>
>>18287369
>How can I sound more happy when texting?
use more smilies/emoji's - I'm not big on them but one or two here and there helps lighten the tone

>How can I find it more fun?
ask more interesting, borderline trolling questions and/or sexualise it more. Use eggplant emoji: 2 birds, 1 stone.
>>
I'm having a shitty month and also broke things off rather abruptly with a guy i really liked and I feel shitty and like i'm having 2nd thoughts. I don't know what to do or how to feel better. I should leave him alone right?

I knew that he wasn't what I was looking for in a partner (he was too passive,never texted me first, ) and also I am moving away in a month. I feel horrible about it and I miss him even though we only spent time with each other twice. He's in my friend group but I just feel shitty and I didn't give him a reason at all, I just stopped going over to him when we all met up and he never did anything about it, besides look really sad all night. He didn't even try to come up and say hi to me. I don't know. I'm stressed and I can't deal with anything right now
>>
>>18287454
Why are us female so stupid and our writing very shit?
>>
Guys - How do you feel about (romantically) oblivious girls?
I ask because I'm denser than a pile of rocks when it comes to relationships.

Of course, I only realize once it's definitely too late. As a result, I've never been in a relationship in my life (that I know about)
The worst part is that I'm normally a fairly perceptive person for everything else.
>>
>>18286706
I'd say go for it. Just date her to find out more about her. I've met more successful relationships where the two liked each other's personality rather than appearance.
>>
>>18287460
>How do you feel about (romantically) oblivious girls?
>I ask because I'm denser than a pile of rocks when it comes to relationships.

I'd quickly assume you're not interested in me or even dating in general and write off any possibility.
>>
>>18287233
Leave it be. I was on the receiving end of an invitation not too long ago and I was just not interested. In your case, it was very sudden and uncalled for. You need to build conversations into these things and give them enough time to plan for it.
>>
>>18287233
An invite with nothing else written? I'd probably ignore it then. I get dozens of those every month and it's usually just sent to an entire group. You should have added some context or even just simply asked "hey do you want to go to this with me" instead of just a link.
>>
>>18287454
personally on the receiving end, I'd rather have some explanation so I can get closure and not spend the rest of my life wondering what I did wrong and feeling shitty as a result.

>>18287455
too much or not enough cock presumably. definitely the wrong amount.

>>18287460
oblivious in what sense exactly? you don't realise when guys are expressing interest? then I would naturally assume you're not interested. perhaps you should start making the first move in future, then you'll be better at spotting the signs yourself.
>>
>>18286712
Just go for it. Girl here, and I've had the exact same issue. Every guy I've had some form of odd lust for was either my polar opposite or wasn't compatible whatsoever.
>>
>>18287490
>>18287495

I sent it just to him plus we're friends. Not super close but we've hung out before usually by linking each other some sorta event. He's usually busy on the weekdays so I'm not sure if he just hasn't seen it yet or if he's just not interested.
>>
>>18287477
Figured as much
>>18287499
I don't realize that people are expressing interest unless someone explicitly tells me, mostly due to completely misinterpreting the situation. i.e. someone tells me they like me and I respond with "Thanks bro me too" (true story)
I've tried making moves but I seem to be physically incapable of expressing my feelings in a non-joking manner, so it's never taken seriously.
>>
>>18287499
Thanks you are right. I just sent him a text apologizing and saying it wasn't his fault. I would have felt shitty too.
>>
>>18287542
>i.e. someone tells me they like me and I respond with "Thanks bro me too" (true story)
>I've tried making moves but I seem to be physically incapable of expressing my feelings in a non-joking manner, so it's never taken seriously.
Are you actually ready to be in a relationship? How do you feel about yourself? These sound like unconscious defence mechanisms to keep people away.
>>
File: 1486849738535.jpg (2MB, 2349x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1486849738535.jpg
2MB, 2349x3056px
Ladies, is my desire to protect and nurture my crush as creepy as I think it sounds?

I've been crushing on this girl for a year and a half (not acting on anything because I don't want a relationship and can't into hookups), and my feelings for her are based hugely on this wanting to make her feel like she's good enough and safe to express herself fully (I also find her very attractive so I'm not deluding myself into creating deep feelings from just a pretty face).

It sounds creepy as shit to me, like some shitty tv teen drama garbage, but I've told 2 friends and they've said it was cute. The answer will help me figure out how to get rid of the feelings for good since I really don't want them
>>
>>18287542
I'm in the same boat as you if it makes you feel any better. I once had two people interested in me at once for a period of a couple of months, both trying to get me to notice them, and I never fucking realised until another friend told me a couple of months later. I also have no idea how to flirt so I default to my normal way of interacting with the opposite sex which is to jokingly tease them.

>>18287561
I don't know if it's necessarily a defence mechanism. It could just be a lack of experience with the opposite sex or a lack in certain areas of social aptitude.
>>
>>18287542
>>18287572
Stick to the basics, "I like you" / "Do you like me?". Please, please learn to say these things, for the good of the species. Have courage. It's better to say it and change your mind later than not to say it and wish you had.
>>
>>18287454
>I'm having a shitty month and also broke things off rather abruptly with a guy i really liked and I feel shitty and like i'm having 2nd thoughts. I don't know what to do or how to feel better. I should leave him alone right?
>moving in a month
>met him twice

Well.. y'all never really had anything super serious to begin with, so it's not like you're obligated to give him any real explanation or that you'd even really have anything to explain to begin with.

The very best you could do is bassically say: Hey, we hooked up twice but I stopped because even though I really like you, I'm gone in a month.

That's almost reasonable, but not like it does anything.

The best he could say is: That sucks.

But if it makes you feel better, go ahead and say something.

>>18287460
>Guys - How do you feel about (romantically) oblivious girls?

*shrug* I'd guess the same way most girls probably felt about me.

Though to be fair... I KNOW I'm romantically oblivious. In fact.. sometimes when I was younger I'd take advantage of that to just straight up dodge shit under the guise of ignorance. Sometimes I do it when I'm not even paying attention now >.<

Case in point: was at a bar, and for some reason I just really fucking craved a beer, and while I was waiting for a drink, some chick walked up to all smiley with a hi obviously wanting to start a conversation, and I just glance, say hey, turn back to the bar. Instant shut down. Out of the corner of my eye I just see her staring at the side of my face for like 3 seconds, confused.

Wasn't til I got back to my table that I realized I was probably kind of an asshole there. I'm normally pretty gregarious, would have been happy to chat, and I even had the ultimate out of: Girlfriend is right over there. But I really fucking wanted a beer lol.

Anyway, that is EXACTLY why Im pretty aggressive and forward with my approach. Subtle at first and always respectfully, but by the end you're def going to know I'm coming on.
>>
>>18287632
Hey thanks, I did end up texting him but also because we have the same friend group, I will see him again before I move for sure, and I didn't want it to be awkward or see him look sad. It was a sexual short thing we had but there were definitely some feelings involved.

He replied 5 min later saying thanks and something else. I think he did appreciate me telling him. It was better than I hoped for honestly
>>
>>18287702

this was me >>18287499

>He replied 5 min later saying thanks and something else. I think he did appreciate me telling him. It was better than I hoped for honestly
I'm glad to hear this. I've known that pain and I still feel it deeply. It's reassuring to known someone else has been spared it.
>>
>>18287087
>what do you expect him to do about it?
Either tone down his flirting or just not tell me about it.
I know he doesn't cheat and he flirts just to get better money, but it still makes me feel uncomfortable.

I'd never ask him to quit the job or anything. I never yelled at him or have been mad at him, really. Most of our arguments finish with us fucking after 5 minutes.
>>
My bestfriend and I (I'm a male, she's a female), have gone through such a rocky road. The friendship has been completely toxic, myself being pretty manipulative, lashing out on her randomly. Her being moody af, lashful as well and loves to guilt. Our bond is stupid strong that we keep coming back to each other. We're retarded when it comes to each other.

Recently she lost all care for the friendship(?), but yet she still talks to me and has stated she wants me to just straight up change. While that's what I will actually do this time since I dont want to lose her or our friendship, what are some things I could do to help her through our issues? Outside of committing to changing, is there anything else I could do to help both of us and our friendship in the meantime? While things progress for the better.
>>
>>18287729
Just be honest, do you know why you've been manipulative in the past? If so, have you explained this to her so that she can help you be aware of it when you're doing it? Do you know why she's moody, why she guilt trips you?

Consider giving each other more space, maybe try spending time with other people. Your friendship practically sounds like a marriage. Are either of you in a relationship with someone else?
>>
Okay so here's the thing, I was tryna see if we would get past it but it's just not going to happen at this point. So my girl is really sexual and whenever her mom isn't around or asleep we usually end up having sex. The issue it that I do not finish quickly like some other guys and idk I if I'm just doin it right or something but she usually comes in the first minute or two. That would be great but she's just stops after she gets off and pulls that "I'm tired" bullshit and I get blue balled. I would deal with this but it's to the point where im getting blu balled more than I'm getting off. I really care about this girl so I'm willing to just put up with it but I would really like to but every once in a while too
>>
Males in their 50s,

How do you see 20s girls? Are you interested in them for a relationship or just for sex? Or you only see them like you see your daughter?
>>
>>18287788
I'm sure some are going to be interested in a relationship, but realistically it's not likely to be healthy for either party. It's going to be extremely hard to build rapport other than around a DD/lg type of thing, and if you're basing your relationship around this, then really it's:
>just for sex? Or you only see them like you see your daughter?
>>
>>18287803
Thank you.
Can you give me an estimation of how many percent of 50s men would fuck a 20s women if the girl offered it?
Because the public opinion on men is they would fuck anything if that thing offered it but im pretty sure there are men who consider it "pedophilia" especially around educated and well-situated men with stable families. F.ex. If the men have a same-aged daughter, it would be rather strange.
>>
>>18287816
I don't have any data I can provide you with. If I had to guess? Conservatively 60% if it was no-strings with no repercussions or outside factors (e.g.: family, social judgment, etc). I'd say higher even higher, but men have lower sex drive as they get older. That said I imagine they also become more attracted to younger women, not less, especially seeing as it'll have been 30 years since they slept with a 20 year old and probably remember it fondly. It'll probably also depend on how you ask, seeing as turbosluts tend to be offputting generally speaking.

Why do you ask?
>>
What do you do to gain a girl's interest?
>>
>>18287823
I expected around 80%, thanks for your insights.
I'm asking because there is a 50's guy at my workplace and he is giving me mixed signals, and I don't like it when I can't read people's intentions. It's annoying.
Sometimes he invites me to his office for no reason and asks my opinion on small matters, in which don't think he is really interested. But at the same time he compares me to his daughter.
Also, I'm pretty sure he blushes sometimes when he is looking at me. (I didn't even know before that it's possible for someone at this age to blush wtf)
>>
so i accommodated this friend of mine for a couple of weeks because he broke up with his ex girlfriend (they were living together) and has a new girlfriend now at school. I had to talk to him about shit twice at home because I had to do everything for him, like washing his dishes or bed wasnt done, stuff like that so we had a conversatio. Since one month im here for him like evrydays because he doesnt feel ok about his ex and new gf so i listen to him, i advice him and he still saying that im not here for him, of course sometime im losing my patient, because conversation is turning around, but still here for him/ Well last week he just didnt respect the fact that i needed to have a snap after a long week and he had to prepare himself to meet up his new girlfriend and he just woke me up like he didnt care at all by screaming my name through the flat just to open the door to a friend. I was just fed up, he said he couldnt opened the door because he didnt want to be late for his gf. I was fed up, i said i couldnt do it with him anymore so he was frustrated and left, then two days later he came back to pick up his stuff and said to me that im the worst and selfish person he ever met in his life, then left and since he ignores me (we are at school together). I was like "the guy who said me that is the guy i accomodate almost one month and payed food for him, and listened to him every fucking days". He used to be a good friend, and i feel really sad and that feeling of injustice. Im just like "ok you just dont care about that" but sometimes its hard and i feel really angry about him. im sorry for the long post, i dont want to argue with him again i just want to move on but i need some advices to pass through this anger and feeling of injustice. sorry for my bad english
>>
>>18285971
What are you, 16?

>>18286009
What you call 'beta orbiters' I call 'friends.'

>>18286119
I don't? And if you're getting ghosted by many girls, well, the common denominator is you.

>>18286261
Are you close enough for them to actually give a fuck what you think?

>>18286300
Probably not.

>>18286402
Break up with him. Any mature adult knows that's a reasonable request and wouldn't be offended. And of course, don't do anything with him until he's tested. Condoms don't prevent all STIs

>>18286533
Uh, what were you expecting dating a bartender?

>>18286550
Those girls stay at home and aren't really interested in relationships.

>>18286628
None of those things separately are much of an issue. Even if you take two of them, I can live with it. But put all three together and that makes for a pretty unattractive sounding guy.
>>
>>18287844
Honestly, I was actually going ti say 80% initially, but I'm not 50 and again don't have data. It does sound like he might have a crush on you. Are you attracted to him?
>>
>>18287847
Sounds like your friend is a self-centered cunt.
>>
>>18287725
>Either tone down his flirting or just not tell me about it.

Then till him that.

We all got different opinions, ideologies, and tolerances, but the important thing in a relationship (and even as basic humans) is to respect eachothers ability to hold that autonomous judgement, and to respect each others boundaries and limitations.

If he's not doing that and it's making you uncomfortable, let him know. If he persists, maybe y'all aren't meant to work out.

I always say on here relationship isn't about compromise, but you should never compromise your core ideology--the stuff that makes you who you are and defines the kind of person you want to be.

when your building your life together with someone else, some compromises can make everything more stronger and reliable--like your spreading a little of the load that comes on you with them and everything becomes more stable--but sometimes, your base foundation is so different, so incompatible, that in order to make a compromise you'd have to bend over backwards, reorder so much other shit in your life, and twist things to an abuse degree on one side or the other in order to be able to connect, and those compromises tend not to create a stronger support and foundation, they warp ehats there and create extra burden weakening one or both foundations as a whole.

I'm not saying that's necessarily that's what's happening here, I'm just saying that you need to sit down and have a serious talk with him. Make sure that this is just a fleeting thing and not something that will bite you ass later and weaken your own foundation as a person.
>>
>>18287824
You have a happy balanced life, self sufficient mature view on world and talk to her and show romantic interest in her by subtle flirting and making punchline in asking her on date.

Easy?
>>
File: 1489457874790.jpg (141KB, 772x637px) Image search: [Google]
1489457874790.jpg
141KB, 772x637px
Guys and girls,

I have job interview for a storage job next week. What should I wear? Normally I wear things like black pants and t shirts. If it's cold I usually wear a denim jacket under my jacket.
>>
>>18287908
formal attire generally gets better results
>>
>>18287913
Does this mean a collared shirt? Maybe not a tie still? I wear glasses. Should I wear them or use contact lenses?
>>
>>18287908
>job interview
>tshirt
always ALWAYS collared shirt. even for a shitty minimum wage job you should ALWAYS show up with a collared shirt. just black pants should be fine, and low key clean shoes. just be confident anon! you can do this !
>>
>>18287918
It depends, I'm not sure exactly what a 'storage job' is, I assume you mean working in a storage depot type/big yellow place. It depends what the day to day is, I'd say if you're working front of house/client facing, you'll probably be expected to wear a shirt/uniform so yea a collared shirt at least.

A tie can't hurt, but don't wear anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. You can always take the tie off if it feels like too much, but it's a lot harder to put it on if you see other applicants are wearing one.
>>
File: 1489660673500.jpg (10KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
1489660673500.jpg
10KB, 234x216px
>>18287923
Fuck. I'm really out of my element wearing collared shirts. It's like trying to wear a skirt. Hopefully it goes well and I get the job. I really need money to buy better clothes.
>>
>>18286628
The problem with those guys is not being a virgin itself, is that usually there's a reason for that. They might be awkward, lazy, not take car of their appearance, etc. I don't mind an introverted virgin guy if he's okay otherwise
>>
>>18287918
>>18287923
sry i didnt see this before i posted. its a storage job so you shouldn't really need a tie. just a buttoned up dress shirt with a collar. with glasses it doesnt matter. i dont think anyone would knock you for wearing them. but yes i would personally wear contacts
>>
>>18287925
Storage depot sounds about right. There's probably going to be vests on top of everyone's normal clothes and then safety shoes.

I hope I can find a decent collared shirt. Thanks!

How about wearing/not wearing eyeglasses?
>>
>>18285967
Lately I've been hanging out with a friend of mine at her art school in Manhattan.

There's tons of beautiful women there, but I'm slowly realizing that there's waves of females that outright hate males. Not that I could blame them or anything...

Should ignore the misandry when interacting with someone I'd like to know better? Or should I just accept that a woman will hate me for my genitals before she knows who I am?
>>
Women, what's the appeal of criminals to you? I understand that women have more primitive brains since they're ruled by their emotions etc, but I was wondering how a woman would explain this.
>>
>>18287932
>there's waves of females that outright hate males.
Are you serious? How does this..phenomena.. present itself?
>>
>>18287932
>Should ignore the misandry when interacting with someone I'd like to know better? Or should I just accept that a woman will hate me for my genitals before she knows who I am?
Well try talking to them. If they are one of those militant feminists who will outright hate you for something you can't control then obviously move on. But I generally don't find too many women who will hate men just for existing.
>Art School in Manhattan
oh that's why
>>
>>18287927
Is this based on experience or just theory? How many introverted virgin guys have you actually been with? How much of a factor is age in this?
>>
>>18287937
Yeah right? It took me a while to put two and two together but it's in some conversations mainly, I'd blame the internet as the backbone for it.

It presents itself as assumptions about my worldview, like "All you guys are all the same.", and more often than not a group of us all sitting around and them casually talking about how much they hate men, how easy men have it, how dumb men are, etc.

It's awkward more than anything
>>
>>18287938
Figured, you can't force someone to like you right? Thanks, I'll keep that in mind
>>
>>18287932
>Should ignore the misandry when interacting with someone I'd like to know better?

Why would you like to know her better? At least pretend to have some self respect. Why tolerate assholes of any gender?
>>
>>18287932
>Not that I could blame them or anything
Internalised misandry

>Should ignore the misandry
No

>>18287954
This
>>
American culture is really the cancer, I hope it will disappear soon
>>
>>18287954
FUCK.

You're right, assholes are assholes.
>>
>>18286169
I take really fucking long to cum when having sex with my gf, I simply really diskike condoms, I'm also very afraid of getting her pregnant. I cum faster when she's sucking me, I like BJs a lot your bf does not, everyone is different.
>>
>>18287962
Whatcha talmbout anon
>>
>>18287982
Ah, sorry, I can't argue if you are friendly to me.
>>
Sexual frustration vs love.

Im 18, a 1st uni student.

I was in the lecture hall and she sat a seat across from me and we began to talk.
Ive been going to lectures and studying together for the last few weeks. In fact i went on a pseudo date where we met to study on a day where we both have a day off.

We both share some similarities like being from single gender and quite prestigious high schools and we are both left handed.

Honestly, she isnt the prettiest, dresses a bit badly, has bad breath time to time, her skin is bad and her teeth should be whitened.

But i want to keep meeting her and my reasoning is that i want to see her to confirm the mainly physicial judgements i listed above. I also get a massive boner when ever i think of her or meet her, im getting one right now. Ive never been this unapologetically before. When i meet her, except for mildly bad breath i seem to forget to rate her looks or more simply i cannot. When we go our ways, i want to see her again to check.

I realised how insecure and weak i am through her. I believe she likes me and i obviously have some feelings for her but i feel self concious. When i consider dating her i feel concious about my own expectations of what my girlfriend should be, other people's expectations and other peoples girlfriends. All in all im confronting a complex that i never knew existed.

I realise this is some shallow, nasty and vain attitude and i feel ashamed and disappointed in myself but this feeling does have some substance and i cant shake it off.

Im not sure if im simply holding onto her because i dint want to miss an opportunity to make a lasting, warm and meaningful romantic relationship with someone or i really do like her or i just want to lose my virginity and nut a girl.

I feel like this is something i need to be very careful about. I dont want to do harm to a nice girl just because of my nut or an vain reluctance to loose an opportunity to get a girlfriend.

Advice?
>>
So I read too much into internet shit, please just tell me this doesn't mean anything

>Old coworker crush, had a bf for a while now
>Starts posting random sad stuff on fb and insta
>I post a pic on insta, she likes it, make the same pic my profile on fb, she likes it there too
>On her page she shared a poster for a local con
>Actually seems interesting, go to the page and mark I'm interested
>Minutes later she marks as interested too

Like, I'm retarded right? This means nothing?
>>
>>18288014
It's hard to say because there's a whole women based culture about liking a guy's photos to show your interest, but I'm not in her head.
>>
>>18288014
Smash like the F5 button on a /b/ thread before the 'auto' checkbox was thing. But not before she breaks up with the boyfriend. Go to the event, if she's there she's there, but don't explicitly invite her unless you want to reap what you sow later on.
>>
>>18288021
I mean I was actually planning asking if she maybe wanted to go together, like, implied as friends because she is dating someone.
>>18288018
Please tell me more.
>>
>>18288029
>implied as friends
If you legit want to go, mark yourself as going and go. If she's there, she's there. You know if you ask her to go 'as friends' you're being disingenuous - you want more. Don't be that guy.
When you're there you can also message her and ask if she's there too and if she is you can meet and chill. It's organic that way, but if you pre-plan it you're crossing a line imo, you're going because you want to be with her, not because you really want to go.

The timing on this chain of events is hard to read much into:
>On her page she shared a poster for a local con
>Actually seems interesting, go to the page and mark I'm interested
>Minutes later she marks as interested too
Maybe she was taking a dump between the time she posted it and the time she marked herself as interested and it's co-incidence. Maybe not.
>>
>>18288029
If she's posting really sad stuff she might be on the way to break up with her bf, but starting to date immediately after breaking up is a no no. Asking to go out together sounds great, get to know her and her situation better.
As for the social network thing, I'd say girls put 'tactical likes' in order to show interest without showing stalking tendencies: she'd probably be ok with getting to know you better, too.
>>
>>18288040
She shared the poster last night, marked as interested minutes after I did.
>>18288047
Well back when we worked together I tried talking to her but it fizzled out because I was too chickenshit to ask her out.
>>
>>18288052
Well, it doesn't seem like you're too late; no one would put likes on a person they don't like.
>>
To everyone, really: is it unhealthy to masturbate almost every night to help myself fall asleep?
>>
>>18288055
You sure? There's people that get 50+ 100+ likes just for posting the most inane shit.
>>
>>18288071
On multiple platforms? Plus, they do know each other. Also by 'photos' I think he meant, selfies and stuff like that?
>>
>>18288065
no, it's a great way to induce sleepiness.
>>
Anyone into getting peed on? How do I convince a girl to let me do this? Is it a complete no go?
>>
A friend of mine said that she regretted kissing some guy. She was desperate, she didn't know him that well and it turns out she doesn't like him at all after talking for a bit afterwards. The guy kind of pursued her after that first kiss but she rejected him. She told me she wants someone she's not awkward with, ie a friend.

Am I in the 'friend zone' (because she tells me all this bs i don't really care about) or did she basicly tell me to 'make a move dumbasss'?
>>
>>18288097
Not really enough info. Do you guys know each other really well? Long time? Talk all the time?
>>
>>18288101
not really well but kind of well/like 6 months/no, only irl not through text etc.
>>
>>18286580
Bumping this question. I'm mostly interested in the first part.
>>
If I find a girl to be attractive it means a fuck ton of other guys do too, and that many of those have already flirted with her and been rejected right?
>>
>Have a casual fwb thing going with friend.
>After a particularly good night out together, he brings up the "We're both still on the same page with the 'just having fun' thing, right?"
>Turns out he's got a date with a girl he actually likes coming up.
>Say "Yeah, of course. But while we're here; Do you think there is potential for this to eventually escalate?"
>He says again that "It's just hard, because you are my friend's ex. I've been there before and it went to shit."
>Finally admit to him that said ex was an abusive piece of shit who I stayed with only due to threats. (Everybody else already knows.)
>Conversation changes, etc.
>Later I ask him for a straight answer: "Is that door permanently closed or not?"
>"I don't know."

Then the conversation went off to talking about the terrible things we'd be doing to each other later on anyway.
He's giving every sign that he has the feels for me, but is avoiding giving me any sort of an answer.

D'you think it's just that he has baggage out the ass, or should I just drop it?

I should say that we're incredibly open/honest with each other, and I see no reason why he wouldn't have given a straight 'no' if that were the case..While we're at it, I'm just gonna go ahead and put ya on the spot: You don't see any potential for this 'thing' to escalate eventually, right?
>>
Guy here.
I'm wondering: Why do men act extra nice to attractive girls even when there's absolutely zero chance of dating or sleeping with that particular girl?
For example when some girl talks to some fat old dude to get a favor or something and the dude will be extremely nice to her. Or yesterday, the bus driver let the girl in front of me take the ride without paying for her fare simply because she was cute. Or in general, when some random stranger girl asks a guy for a favor. It won't lead to sex, and she's not more human than a guy so what leads to the extra nice treatment?
>>
>>18288089
'convince' is a strong term. just start a conversation about kinks in general, gauge her reaction and take it from there.

>>18288121
probably but not necessarily. beauty is subjective. or she might be a slut and take all comers.

>>18288122
sounds like a maybe. if he's already arranged a date with another girl he's not going to know until after that's happened. try again then.
>>
>>18288138
Mm, true.

The optimist/romantic in me is saying "He was deliberately curbing himself because of the ex reason, and now he's already got something else going before he found out the ex thing doesn't matter. There's still a chance he'll choose me."

But that's probably bullshit, and I've gotta keep those hopes down, haha.
>>
File: IMG_0618.jpg (85KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0618.jpg
85KB, 750x750px
>>18285967
Girls

Are you intimidated/scared of tall muscular guys
>>
I want to go for her and ask out, but the fact that we will be in the same learning environment for at least 2 years from now is somehow bugging me.
>>
>>18288156
who cares?
>>
>>18288156
I know how you feel, but I've asked a girl out when I was in a similar situation, she rejected me, but everything stayed cool after that
>>
>>18288155
Sometimes, but it is more situational. If it is late at night, I am alone and a big guy approaches me I am scared. Otherwise, not really.
Just smile, approach her in a comfy setting and it'll be fine.
>>
>>18287455
A female saying that females are stupid? Is this real life?

>>18287932
A classic example of females oppressing males.

>>18288121
Where are you going with this question?

>>18288135
Desperation/beta orbiter behavior (even if they orbit for just a few minutes).
>>
>>18288121
Sorry to say but probably yes
>>
>>18288135
They are grateful for the attention. Not every conversation with a female should lead to sex.
>>
>>18288135
Because men think with their dicks, not with their heads
>>
>>18288182
Are you male or female?
>>
>>18288188
I'm non-binary
>>
>>18288151
Keep them down but don't extinguish them altogether. You are in a good position because you already have the foundations of a relationship, but you should strengthen your position by trying to go out with someone else too, it'll give you more perspective, and worst comes to worst, you'll already be back in the game and it'll be easier to move on.

Or he'll get jealous when he starts to see that me might lose you. So it's win-win for you

>>18288135
In addition to what the others have said, it also potentially makes him more attractive to other women, seeing as he's interacting with/currently has the attention of another woman. Results vary depending on the situation ofc.

>>18288182
And are all women whores? A treasure trove of threads awaits you in >>>/pol/ go, make haste, your quality contributions are in great need there anon!
>>
>>18288193
>mental illness
>>
Girls:

Let's say I'm working with a young woman (23) who I may or may not be head over heels in love with; over the past 4 months, she's said things like the list below (not that I'm overanalysing every fucking thing she says or anything):

> funny X2
> really likes my accent
> said "I love getting a ride home with you" (on some of our shifts together I give her a drive back up the road)
> said "I love that you... I mean, I love people that can be so laid back about things"
> said, most recently and the one that's most fucking my mind about after I smiled at her that she "Loves seeing me smile"
> said I suit my current facial hair
> has said I was looking good when I had a smart pink shirt and tie on for work one day

I know OP says that you can't know whether she's just being friendly; but what I'm wanting to know is, if she's using emotionally charged language (the one about loving to see me smile is really messing me up - surely that's the type of thing you'd say to someone you're interested in as more than a friend?!) then is that a sign she's into me?

What's messing me up most is that she is, I think, seeing someone else (but their relationship is turbulent to say the least - his FB profile says he's single and she deleted hers after a recent shitstorm they had) but it's only in the past week or so that she's said the "I love getting a lift with you" and "I love seeing you smile" comments... is she stopping short of saying that she loves me? We've talked together quite a lot and I absolutely adore her, but I don't want to tell her how I feel and make things awkward as fuck with her if she's a) still with her partner and doesn't feel the same way about me and b) until I start my new job soon...

hope that all makes sense...
>>
>>18287859
Reeeeeeeeeeee get off this board
Go back to Tumblr
>>
>>18288170
>Where are you going with this question?
Maybe it's just my low self esteem and the fear of knowing that I'm competing with other guys who are better than me so that I shouldn't even try to get a girlfriend if the girl is attractive because every attractive girl is out of my league. I know it's a bad way of thinking but a bunch of rejections in a row have lead me to think this way.
>>
File: IMG_9641.jpg (19KB, 250x206px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9641.jpg
19KB, 250x206px
My gf was fucking her best friend (male) last year just a bit before we started dating, the thing is she REALLY likes this friend of hers and desu I know him and he's a cool dude, nothing against him. But I can't stop being annoyed when she hangs out with him or talks to him, what do I do?
She barely talks to him nowadays because of my complaints but I'm not sure if I'm in the wrong here, she says people are free and she chose to be with me and not any other guy from her own free will, and that I should trust her more/stop being so jealous of her.
I'm not sure how to handle this.
>>
If a girl is shy and never takes a selfie, and apparently always dresses very casual, does it mean she has lower self esteem? or higher self esteem?
>>
>>18288209
Maybe she just doesn't care
I like a girl like that right now actually
>>
Why is it wrong to not date a woman because they're fat or graphically overweight. Whereas it is ok for women to judge not date and be blood curdlingly disgusted by a man even half an inch shorter than 6ft?

Disgusting
>>
>>18288209
>shy
probably just shy
>never takes a selfie
probably more intelligent
>dresses very casually
maybe she just likes being comfy and doesn't like getting dressed up
>>
>>18288209
If she dresses casual in formal events or outings then she's lazy. If she doesn't take a lot of selfies then she's less likely to be a narcissist
>>
>>18288213
Same
>>
>>18288208
Look at how cheating is glorified in pop culture. Look at women's ability to not cheat in relationships over the years.(fucking sucks)
Then take one good guess about what she's doing.

This is coming from a woman
>>
>>18288214
Because women are biologically superior to men. Stop with this victim mentality and deal with it.
>>
>>18288214
>Why is it wrong to not date a woman because they're fat or graphically overweight. Whereas it is ok for women to judge not date and be blood curdlingly disgusted by a man even half an inch shorter than 6ft?
It is only in your head
For me it is just as wrong to date a overweight woman as to date shorter men
Illogical really but sometimes works out (but the overweight factor and height still very influential)
>>
>>18288222
So what should I do?
>>
>>18288209
>>18288213
Girls who don't take selfies don't exist.

>>18288222
Are you a cheater too or what? If you are not a cheater and you call out women's bs, you're the best girl ever!

>>18288223
STOP OPPRESSING MEN!
>>
>>18288214

There are asshole men and asshole women. You clearly are one of the former.
>>
>>18288226
What shouldn't you do
>>
Girls, when having sex with a guy for the first time, do you like him being completely shaved down there?
>>
>>18288231
>Girls who don't take selfies don't exist.
In your world maybe, but there are plenty of them in my own life. Many of them are not very attractive as well. Some are attractive, but not feminine. So yes, not your "typical woman" who goes to a party once in a week, but there are plenty of girls who don't take selfies.
>>
>>18288223
>>18288234
lol tumblrina's pls. There's a lot more you can do about weight than there is about height. You're being hypocritical as fuck and I hope you're foreveralone.

>>18288208
I'm inclined to agree with >>18288222
because
>stop being so jealous of her
would have been
>stop being so jealous of him
if it was him you should be worried about.

I'd advise hanging around other girls more and seeing how she likes. See how you like it, you might find you like it better.

>>18288243
Has summer arrived already?
>>
>be me, fit and tall, but a fucking introvert who struggles in places with a lot of people
>my middle school best friend, overweight but more straight forward to guys
Guess who's a kissless virgin. Life is a meme anyway.
>>
>>18288249
Natural is always better, just trim on medium setting.
>>
>>18288256
Tomboys and landwhales don't count as girls.

>>18288261
I'm not that guy, but have you ever seen a natural Asian bush? I can't even find my dick.
>>
>>18288256
Any woman that is a part of the selfie culture is a wench. Do not give them your attention, they starve for it. We enlightened men of the manosphere must demand traditional pure women. Only a woman who does not have mirrors is rare and virtuous.
>>
>>18288260

What? You are the only meme here. You think dating is a checklist and that either you are "in" or "out". Dating is about two people doing something together. Each couple sets their own pace and requirements. Learn to interact.
>>
>>18288260
online dating. be yourself. I'm sick of reading 'I like going out, I want to travel, I'm looking for adventure, blah blah stereotypical generic blah' on every fucking profile. tedious. 'I'm introverted and like staying in, books ftw', where are all those girls at? snapped up already, I can only assume :'(
>>
>>18288256
Taking selfies =/= sharing selfies.

I never published a selfie on social media, but I take plenty and either share them with my boyfriend/best friend or just keep them in my phone.
>>
>>18288276
>or just keep them in my phone
What for?
>>
>>18288276
Can you send me one? I'm really lonely ):
>>
>>18288276
Well, I take tons of selfies too, never published any (I never publish my photo on the internet), but for people like this a selfie has a mirror function, not attention-seeking.
>>
>>18288270
I surely do have that state of mind, I think it's due to my young age. I have to mature yet, but still, knowing more people could only help me with learning how to interact. I really have to go out more and be less shy.
>>18288274
Uh, I'm not really one for online dating. The apps aren't even that developed in my country.
>>
>>18288295
>fucking introvert who struggles in places with a lot of people
>kissless virgin
>not really one for online dating
>I really have to go out more and be less shy.
yes. yes you do. the problem done unpuzzled itself.
>>
>>18288280
Just whatever. If I think I look cute on a particular day I like taking a pic of myself. I take pics of outfits or hairstyle/make up as a reminder.

>>18288282
Not adding anyone from here after being stalked by a dude. I'm sorry.
Feel virtually hugged tho.

>>18288285
Yes, definitely.
>>
>>18288317
The problem lies in actually doing it. But I'll try.
>>
How should I ask a girl if she's single? I'm hearing conflicting stuff in regards to that, but I figure being direct during the right time when you meet a girl would be good enough.
>>
>>18288379

What's the right time for you? If she actually thinks of you about a posibility, then she will mention it herself, to signal you have a shot. If she doesn't, then she probably dosn't think of you that way.
>>
>Friends with girl for almost two years
>Never really close friends, just worked together previously and caught up outside of work with friends
>Have caught up with friends since to keep contact
>Recently started talking more, getting close
>Talk daily for a bit, couple days off, resume, etc.
>Catch up with friends more often
>When we're together we'll muck around touching each other often and tease harshly
>Out of the blue she talks about her friend saying some guy she knows was going to ask her out soon
>Worried about the social ramifications of it not going well as she hasn't met him often but he's part of the friend group
>Realise slowly feelings are growing
>Catch up with her a few days later with friends
>Goes fine, don't do anything because I'm not really sure how I feel or what move to make
>She does mention and go into some detail about how she wants to come around and get really stoned with me one night, doesn't mention others
>Broach topic of guy near end of night
>She dismisses instantly and then later, away from friends, expresses doubts he'll do it
>Try to talk to her the next day
>Get 3 lots of 1-word responses and then give up

So I'm just going to ask her round, maybe for next weekend, and see how it goes. I still don't really know how I feel, and I don't even know if I'm reading into this. I remember her saying ages ago she preferred older men, but I can't help but shake this feeling that she was asking me about the guy to gauge what I thought about asking out friends because she seems to demonstrate a lack of self-confidence in some areas.

Can you give me any advice on how to play this? Am I just making an idiot of myself?
>>
Women
Why do you only like Chad?
I am much smarter my family is much better of than that of poor scum, i am nice but yet you taunt people like me.
Why are you degenerate?
>>
>>18288379
Best way to ask a girl if she is single is to ask her out on a date.
>>
>>18288469
We don't like "only Chad". You're evidently unpleasant and that's why we don't want YOU.
>>
>girl doesnt want you
>fucks someone way more attractive
>will do literally anything for him
>ignores you
ye. this is a bad feeling.
>>
>>18288419
Question real hard how you feel about her. Is she's someone you can see yourself for the rest of your life with? Or are you just anxious someone else might take her, so you're acting out of fear and desperation? It happens. Get to really know her, and evaluate if you are truly compatible. Sometimes that alone sort of breaks the spell. But maybe you do know her well, and the feelings are sort of well deserved? Gotta determine for yourself, because maybe I'm just assuming this is whats going on.
>>
>>18288494

That's living dude. Sometimes people get the job you want, or become famous and rspected while you are ignored. All you can do is try harder and be smart when picking your battles. Life doesn't owe you a hapy ending. You make one yourself.
>>
>>18288490
You can lie to everyone here but we both know that you are wrong
>>
>>18288504
I agree it's a potential situation, and it's one I am struggling to find an answer in. The difficult part of getting to know her is that outside of chatting via text or facebook we only ever see each other with other friends, so it's hard to break away from the idea without being direct and I'm not sure how much I want to do that when I don't know how I feel.
>>
how do i get women who are in relationships and/or have kids to ignore me? I have a foolproof method for single women but it's not universal
>>
Girls,
I just want to watch you use the bathroom oK?
Can you stop treating me like a fucking psychopath?
- Anon
>>
>>18288525
Why not be great full that you get attention Chad
Must be nice being in the 20% of men that women like.
I bet you're gonna complain that you have too much sex from the 80%

Wanna have a harder life try being average and you'll never get attention or a gf
>>
>>18288537

I've seen you on other threads. Either you are a troll or you are a pervert. Here's the thing: Kinks are fine, but you can't blame people for not understanding a pretty weird kink. Yes, what you want is weird. Not bad, just weird. So learn to be patient.

People don't hacv to indulge you if they don't want to. You should learn to respect that. And you should learn to pop the question the best way possible.

Last time you tried to convince your girlfriend and failed, right? You two talked about being open with one another, and when she said "No!" you got pissy. Same way you had the right to ask, she had the right to say "no, I find that disgusting". Learn to respect other if you want them to respect you.
>>
>>18288544
i'm far below average, and i don't get romantic attention. women don't like me, they just like making small talk.

i just want to be left completely 100% alone so i can work in peace. i already have a great method that works for some women, i want tips on how to expand that out to encompass all of them.
>>
>>18288549
Please can you upload a webm of you pissing?
>>
>>18288549
this >>18288556 is not me. I just dont get why its such a big deal. She sits down to pee and i stand there and watch. its not like im asking her to do anything at all. just use the bathroom like she normally does. i normally just listen through the door but i want to watch her and now she's going to throw a fit about it. i told her not to be shy we're all humans you know?
>>
>>18288556
sagelol4troll
>>
>>18288561
I can second this, and I know other guys feel this way too. I think it's just a primal thing for guys to want to be there, sort of a protective instinct.

Think about it, in cave times, you were pretty vulnerable as a woman when you were taking a piss and being the guy that gets to be there and watch your back would have implied a bond of trust. It's only weird because our brains haven't caught up with the times we live in.

But I agree with >>18288549 that because of the times we live in, you've got to frame this right when you're bringing it up. "Can I watch you go to the bathroom" out of the blue is going to come across weird (especially because it's not clear if you mean piss or shit, and the latter is different and a bit much and just not hot in the same way imo).
>>
>>18288579
personally im not interested in her pooping. shouldve made that clear. but i get really turned on by her peeing. i have no idea why but i just do
>>
>tfw I'm about to have first video call with potential gf
Wat do?
Inb4 >just b yourself, mang
>>
Why would a girl be avoidant of meeting up as friends, while she seems like she genuinely likes you as a friend, quite possibly more?
>>
>>18288624
brush your teeth
think about things to talk about
gamer? game!
>>
>>18288645
Brush my teeth for a video call? I don't get it. Isn't that a bit too much?
Girls?
>>
Women: Would you consider a relationship with a guy who frequently uses drugs?
>>
>>18288718
>Women: Would you consider a relationship with a guy who frequently uses drugs?
Lol, no.
>>
>>18288718
if he pushes her buttons right a woman will be with a man who is anything

there are women out there who will suck the dick of the man who raped her and her kids, beats her and does drugs and cheats on her
>>
Women would you consider a relationship with a guy who isn't a tenouttaten Chad?
>>
>>18288762
Yes, definitely.
>>
>>18286550
Shitty factory jobs apparently.
Library.
Internet.
>>
It really sucks to know that I will never turn a girl on like a "Chad" could. That they will never feel that uncontrollable lust for me like they will for him. I understand it's just nature but it's still rough to deal with.
>>
>>18288767
LIAR
>>18288762
Do not listen to this harlot who brings you false and misguided hope. This horrible person is lying to you. Women are two dumb to appreciate anything other than Chad until they turn 30 then settle with richer more successfully betas who they mooch if with their used up cumdumpster bodies.

Women I dare you to prove me wrong
>>
>>18288784
>Women are two dumb
>two dumb

For real?
>>
>>18288776
They say men like all types of food (women) but women only like the most rare good-looking and expensive dish(Chad)

You will always be a robot as will i just accept it
>>
>>18288784
>two dumb
kek'd and saged
>>
"I'm trying to figure myself out so we should take it slower, it's nice to have no commitments but spend time with someone you care about though" basically means I want to fuck other guys but also date you?

I think she wants to keep me on standby for traditional lovy dovy dating bullshit but also wants nice random drunk hook ups.

Why the fuck does she say she loves me then?
>>
>>18288790
>>18288788
Ah yes picking up on a deliberate spelling mistakes whilst're ignoring the rest of my arguments. That was a test. Clearly you got to the level a child would by noticing the on purpose mistake. You're as thick as a broad
>>
NEET here. Do people just start having conversations with each other? Like in an elevator or something? Is that normal>?
>>
A pretty girl (at on pics) said I am cute.
What's going on?
>>
>>18288811
>at on pics
what?
>>
>>18288811
>>18288814
Oops... *at least
>>
>>18288811
Unless you're Chad she was making fun off you
>>
>>18288798
It's the self pity you exude that makes women disgusted by you. I'm not all that but I can get women dripping with just my words and the way I carry myself.

>argument
>women are stupid
It's you, not them.

>hurr durr "deliberate" mistakes prove I'm clever
nigga pls, alt+f4 and gtfoutside ffs

>>18288824
lowest quality bait
>>
>>18288811
well she thinks you're cute, so you have a shot. i would assume you're either on tinder or something?
>>
>>18288643
Maybe I didn't word it that well

But, Why does this girl seem to avoid meeting up at all? While she seem to enjoy talking to me, and possibly even may be interested in me?
>>
>>18288824
Are you on summer break already, kid?

>>18288844
She started on OKStupid, then added me on WhatsApp.
>>
>>18288846
women are not complicated

if she wanted you, she'd hang out with you, period.
>>
>>18288846
eh no offense man but if shes not jumping at a chance to hang out with you..... well you know the rest.
>>
>>18288849
well message her back and tell her you think she is pretty as well. not seeing the problem here. also, how is okcupid? good results?
>>
>>18288853
Part of the thing is that historically she's seemed interested in me. And it's know she cares about me.

And she's always seemed interested in hanging out, but has issues commuting to a day

>>18288850
But if she's got social anxiety? (Which is quite likely) I know that for me I would want to hang out with some one, I may have issues and may not commit to it.
>>
>>18288862
i am a shut in neet. i have social anxiety so bad that i can't even go outside without having a panic attack. but if someone i was sexually attracted to invited me somewhere to spend the day with them i would be there no questions asked.
>>
>>18288862
>if she wanted you, she'd hang out with you, period.
>>
>>18288865
Well, thats what you may think. But then the day comes and you just freeze up or find a way to avoid it. (It's happened to me)

>>18288874
Again, with social anxiety, they may have actual issues hanging out with people. Especially if they have interest in them. (Could be that she just isn't ready yet, and is waiting until she is?)
>>
>>18288878
>>if she wanted you, she'd hang out with you, period.

have you seen the shit women do for the men they want?
>>
Q1: Say a random girl in public smiles and keeps making eye contact, from 1-10 how likely is it shes attracted to me?

Q2: Has attraction ever developed for you when you initially didn't find the person attractive (and nothing about them changed)?
>>
>>18288885
Yea, but that is assuming that they are not socially anxious, shy and busy. Along with having no relationship experience by 21
>>
>>18288855
I'm avoiding complimenting now. It is too early.
I'm kind of joking about my insecurity (why is a pretty girl complimenting me? It doesn't make sense).
I'm the worst guy to be asked about dating sites. I'm not good looking.
I'll talk only about the quality of the girls IN MY AREA on these sites:
OKStupid: reasonably good looking girls, lots of feminazis, few homebody kind of girl.

Badoo: mostly ugly girls and I don't like the sites structure.

PlentyOfFish: mostly ugly girls, some trashy, desperate, a better amount of homebody kind of girl. Sometimes I lurk this just to laugh or (rarely) fap.
>>
Women, do you automatically dismiss bald guys? I'm losing my hair and afraid to tel my gf
>>
>>18285967
Women, how does it feel to live life on fucking easy mode. Knowing that men worship you no matter how you look and if you want a relationship sex or anything you just have to open your legs or ask a beta Orbiter.
>>
>>18288888
>quints
Nice job anon! I can feel septs coming up soon
>>
>>18288888
it doesn't matter

stop making excuses

>>18288886
JUST FUCKING TALK TO HER JESUS CHRIST
IF YOU CAN'T DO THAT THEN STOP WHINING AND ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS

>>18288897
It depends, but really doesn't matter. Just be a fucking man and get over your regular man shit

In fact, you know what, watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKwMFas9XnY

Watch the whole thing
>>
>>18288897
Ugh like bald guys are totes gross
You are like such a dick for making her stay with you lol just like totes grow to the up loser
>>
>>18288894
i completely stopped online dating after getting btfo on pof
>>
>>18288914
What part of "alt+f4" wasn't clear the first time?
>>
>>18288902
Bump i want to know this.
>>
>>18288915
I couldn't even message anyone on pof, because there is no one worthwhile.
>>
>>18288912
>it doesn't matter

Pretty sure it does. It's not something people can turn on and off at will
>>
>>18288968
>at will
it's not at will

her desire for your huge throbbing dick makes it turn off
>>
>>18288970
Again, thats assume she's just interested in that. And not if she is looking for something more serious
>>
>>18288975
whatever dude you're just a little cunt, fuck off

take your shit attitude and shove it way up inside your butt
>>
>>18288979
>Doesn't censor cunt
>Censors ass with butt
>>
>>18288979
Oh, so you are just a whinny little cunt
>>
>>18288888
I'm shy. If I like a guy I'll do anything to spend time. If I'm busy I'll make time for him. Listen to the anon who told you three times how it is.
>>
>>18289487
*spend time with him
>>
File: 1419129513164.jpg (62KB, 640x483px) Image search: [Google]
1419129513164.jpg
62KB, 640x483px
Hey Ladies

What do you think when you see a fat, hairy guy without a shirt in a pool? first time swimming in a pool in almost a decade, and although I'm still doing that VLCD life to change myself, but I'm still a fat fuck at 5'8 200

I myself don't care about opinions, since there isn't much a shirt can hide anyways, but I'm kinda considerate when it comes to people not needing to see nasty shit
>>
>>18288902
>no matter how you look
Lmao
>>
>>18288718
>Would you consider a relationship with a guy who frequently uses drugs?
Fuck no. Maybe dope every so often, but not stoner tier and certainly nothing harder than that.
>>
>>18288469
>Why do you only like Chad?
I don't. However, I don't like people who think they're better than others because of family, or call others "poor scum". You may be more intelligent than average, however your emotional intelligence must be very low calibre, as you sound like an arrogant, misogynist, delusional douche. Basically an Elliot Roger in the making.
On that last note, you're not Australian are you? I'd prefer it if you were far away from me so you don't go on a rampage near me.
>>
>>18288155
>Are you intimidated/scared of tall muscular guys
I mean, if they're following me down a darkened street, yeah. If not I don't really notice them. I'm certainly not aroused or interested in them.
>>
>>18287934
>Women, what's the appeal of criminals to you? I understand that women have more primitive brains since they're ruled by their emotions etc, but I was wondering how a woman would explain this.
It's not that that's stopping you getting a gf. It's the fact that you think they're inferior.
>>
>>18288902
>Women, how does it feel to live life on fucking easy mode. Knowing that men worship you no matter how you look and if you want a relationship sex or anything you just have to open your legs or ask a beta Orbiter.
lmfao. I love this kind of thing. It reminds me how much confirmation bias /r9k/ has, and how delusional they are. Trust me, sex and relationships don't mean shit when you're treated as lesser in work, no one takes you seriously at school or professionally and most men think you should, at some base level, take care of them and raise their babies and that's it.
>>
>>18285967
Femanon; if you gave a dude your opinion for rock climbing as a first date idea.

I've gotten so much closer to the girl and I'm going out to a proper formal party with her in 2 weeks or so, same day as a Rock Climbing competition. So far we're not really in a relationship but she's actually getting closer to me and I feel more and more comfortable around her and I'm having less and less panic issues related to how I act around her.

I'm going to have that date tomorrow and I'm going to just try my hardest to have a bit of fun.
>>
How do I hit up this woman for sex?

Older woman hangs out at local downtown area, drinks with us sometimes. She's cool, flirts with me sometimes, flirt back, innocent I think. One night she drinks too much, walk her home since its close. She invites me in to smoke weed. Smoke weed, both really drunk from earlier. Start making out, gets sexual, she says we cant have sex (implying period time) but sucks my dick. Takes me a while to cum because of masturbating earlier in the day and a lot of liquor. She seems interested in further, but I dont want to date her, just casual sex.

I want to text her and ask to go to her place but I don't really know how to do it if that makes sense. I'm timid around women and dont have a lot of experience because I was obese (now fit) and not used to it yet. Should I text her and ask whats she's up to? Should I just ask her to come by and hangout? How do I do it?
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.