[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

iPhone 7 or LG G6?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: lg-g6-review-0009-1500x1000.jpg (254KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
lg-g6-review-0009-1500x1000.jpg
254KB, 1500x1000px
iPhone 7 or LG G6?
>>
The OS you like more
>>
Personally, I'm loving the Google Pixel XL, I know it wasn't one of the given options, but it costs about the same as the iPhone 7 and is really great. Also it's got a dank fingerprint scanner.
>>
>>18285765
none of them, get a xiaomi
>>
>>18285765
Neither, wait for iPhone 8. If you absolutely can't wait, I guess iPhone 7 unless you really want Android for some reason, but then better get some cheap chinkphone of Pixel.
>>
>>18286063
>Neither, wait for iPhone 8.
Why?
>>
>>18285765
Rich boys choice, I can't afford either haha
>>
>>18286185
You can finance a phone with a McJob. They don't even charge interest lol!
>>
>>18286180
Because 7 is a stopgap phone with only noteable improvement over 6s being the battery life. 8 will introduce tons of real improvements.
>>
Get a chink phone. You'll be better off than either of those other two, besides iPhone is chink anyway.

Go to /spg/ (smartphone general) on /g/. They are very helpful. Give them your network, country, budget, and what you want from the device that is unique (for example, not all devices have expandable memory) and they will help you. There are also some paste bins with tips.
>>
>>18286200
>real improvements.
You mean innovations Android devices have done for 4 years or more?

Won't be surprised if I start seeing the 8 will have something trendy like add-ons with still no expandable memory and then claim to be the best at doing it.

IPhone was at its peak with the 4.
>>
>>18286333
>You mean innovations Android devices have done for 4 years or more?
Like?

>IPhone was at its peak with the 4.
iOS was still too limited at that point. Important shit like notification bar came with 8 or so. Yeah, Android had it first but they fail at the very basics like security, stability or performance.
>>
>>18286338
>Like?
The amount of software features they use are a lot.
http://www.businessinsider.com/apple-copied-features-2014-6
>inb4 IOS does it better
Choosing a custom keyboard isn't something that can be done "better" it just is. Like unlimited cloud storage.
http://www.businessinsider.com/android-phones-versus-iphone-2015-1?op=1/#bunch-of-android-phones-including-the-htc-one-lg-g3-and-the-galaxy-s5-can-be-used-as-remote-controls-because-they-have-infrared-blasters-on-the-top-iphones-do-not-3
Not to mention iPhone isn't more stable, nor is it more secure an OS
http://bgr.com/2016/08/25/iphone-vs-android-reliability-comparison-study/
http://www.in.techradar.com/news/software/operating-systems/Is-Android-More-Secure-Than-iOS/articleshow/55241712.cms
>>
>Apple
Flimsy ripoff for folks who get all their coffee from Starbucks.

>LG
They sell shit that doesn't even work, and only admit to it after the warranties expire. Pick this brand if you're desperate enough to trust your luck above all else. I wouldn't know this company even existed if local phone companies weren't trying to shove it down everyone's throats. LG is the Logitech of phones.
>>
>>18286363
I am sad with the state LG is in. The G3 was the last passable smartphone they released.

Korean phone companies seem to do that. Samsung went through a massive slump they're still trying to crawl out of.

I am pleasantly surprised with my Moto Z-Force. I haven't had a Motorola phone since the Razor flip phones.

My spouse has the Huawei Honor 5x and it is a good phone too. Looks a lot more sleek than mine, and of course is like 1/4 the price of mine if you want to pay for it all at once.
>>
>>18286358
>http://www.businessinsider.com/apple-copied-features-2014-6
As I said before, a lot of crucial things came with iOS 8 that were standard for Android. Hence the whole "peak with 4" makes no sense. Android was a better choice at that point. Now Apple caught up on the features while being better at the rest.

>Choosing a custom keyboard isn't something that can be done "better" it just is.
It's also not something many people care about. Same as filebrowser for example. If many keyboards by the manufacturers weren't shit, most people would probably not bother to adjust it either.

> Like unlimited cloud storage.
Google Photos is available for everything. Also most of the stuff from the article isn't applicable for Android but only certain phones. IR blasters are pretty much dead for premium phones for example, same with replaceable batteries.

The Blancco study is interesting although there isn't much about methodology. No information about the amount of devices. Other key things to consider is that most of the issues come from 3rd party apps and increased massively from last quarter, so seems more of a temporary issue with updates.

The security article is opinion from one guy and even if we take him by the word, he talks about Pixel having almost an identical security. Every other Android phone needs months to get an update and will get dropped after a year or two.
>>
>>18286413
>filebrowser
>smartphone

I wish these bubonic butt blasters would just give us the interface from Win95/Mac7.5 and call it a day.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.