[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask the Emperor anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

File: Advice will be had.jpg (600KB, 1024x1445px) Image search: [Google]
Advice will be had.jpg
600KB, 1024x1445px
What is on your mind, mortal. Let Me take away your sorrows.
>>
This is adv you idiot.
>>
>>18285282
Will I ever get married?
>>
File: Feel it.jpg (454KB, 625x980px) Image search: [Google]
Feel it.jpg
454KB, 625x980px
>>18285289
If you want so, you will. The most important thing you need to ask yourself is what marriage means to you. Is it a way to seal your love and relationship, or is it a placeholder to make your partner happy? Is it economical or just romantic.

The first logical step would be to find a person to be with, if you are still single.
If you have found someone, try to talk about marriage. What idea does your partner have about it, what does it mean to him or her? Most proposals these days are done by two people agreeing on marriage. Dropping down on one knee with a ring is more romantic fiction than fact.

And remember, idleness begets heresy,
>>
>>18285300
Thank you emperor.
>>
>>18285282

Emperor protect.

My faith does not falter, but my confidence is lacking.

I take great pride in my work ethic, but I find it difficult to earn enough to meet my responsibilities and to also continue my education.

Often, I am too tired to complete assignments after working 8-16 hours. I enjoy the challenge, but I find the stakes are too high and the pressure too great at times.

The temptation of heresy is a slippery slope, I've witnessed many succumb to its degeneracy.

I feel tempted to accept a short life in exchange for my happiness, the prospect of wealth and career advancement to facilitate the progression of my gene-seed is too daunting and an unrealistic prospect like >>18285289 describes.

My judgement is clouded, I see no direction for my future. I wish to better the Imperium.

Grant me wisdom, grant me guidance.
>>
>>18285282
What is the capital of Outer Mongolia?
>>
>>18285282
What is the half life of strontium 90?
>>
>>18285282
please explain the Albigensenist Heresy
>>
Will she ever grow up and realize she made mistakes too?
>>
Does being fatherless make me less of a man
>>
>>18285441
I'm no Emperor but I can tell you it doesn't.
>>
>>18285282
What's the meaning of it all?
>>
File: good things will come..jpg (221KB, 755x1057px) Image search: [Google]
good things will come..jpg
221KB, 755x1057px
>>18285423
It is better to die for the Imperium than to live for yourself.

Living in the seventeenth year of the third millennium, likely less than 35 years of age, I can tell you that you will reach a great age. Of course, short term success may sound tempting. However you must also not lose the long term out of sight. Your education is very important, it will eventually lead to a better life standard and might even lead you to use your current work ethic to enjoy your new job with its increased responsibilities. However, the dance of life is one danced in a ballroom of possibilities. What step to take, what choice to make; in the end Humans are emotional beings.
On the one hand it may seem that you need to make a choice, on the other hand you could refrain from making said choice completely. If the pressure from work and schola keeps rising, make sure you have times in between duty where you can relax and unwind. It may just be that if you strike the right chord within yourself, you may make your current situation more bearable.

So I have written, so shall it be.
>>18285426
ᠮᠤᠩᠭᠤᠯ
ᠤᠯᠤᠰ

>>18285429
That would be 28.8 years
>>
Does Savannah actually like me or is she playing with me?
>>
File: think about it.jpg (9KB, 178x200px) Image search: [Google]
think about it.jpg
9KB, 178x200px
>>18285452
To exist is to serve and pave the way for what is to come.

>>18285441
Of course, new souls brought into this galaxy are important, but not fathering offspring does not deflate the levels of testosterone which defines your masculinity. If anything, it makes you more masculine due to childbirth leading to peaks of estrogen in a male's body, thus making him more feminine.

>>18285436
Likely. Folk err. Mortals even moreso.

>>18285433
Why did the chicken cross the road?
>>
What are frogs?
>>
File: save your energy for ratio.jpg (427KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
save your energy for ratio.jpg
427KB, 900x1200px
>>18285515
Frogs are supposedly tailless amphibians belonging in the order Anura.
In fact, frogs are minor Daemonic entities spawned from the human gluttony. I cannot speak more of this. Beware frogs at all times.

>>18285487
She is testing you. Show empathy, but be smarter than she is.
>>
>>18285535
>She is testing you. Show empathy but be smarter than she is.

Interesting. Should I make the first move? If so, should it be strong or soft? We have plans to hang out today. This is our first time hanging out alone.
>>
>>18285282
Who's on first?
>>
how's it going with your poly relationship?
>>
is man born evil and partly civilized
or
born good and partly corrupted?
>>
File: gaze of reconciliation.jpg (8KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
gaze of reconciliation.jpg
8KB, 244x206px
>>18285554
Play along, court her by showing that hanging out with you equals a good time. Don't rush it, don't be too desperate. Just enjoy spending time with her and make sure she enjoys it too.

And remember, always be yourself. You're not an actor on stage.

>>18285563
George Ronson of 17 Dolphin Street, Durban
>>
>>18285585
Thank you God-Emperor. You are very much appreciated by this anon.
>>
File: Aquila.jpg (34KB, 1000x379px) Image search: [Google]
Aquila.jpg
34KB, 1000x379px
>>18285583
Mankind is born a pure soul, free of taint or corruption. Civilisation is not nature but nurture, however we have a disposition to become civilised if our upbringing provides the means for it. Only through its caretakers, will a child grow corrupt. Only via the deeds of the good, will a person turn evil.
>>
>>18285594
i see, you know your shit.

how does one get over nihilism?
>>
>>18285282
God Emperor of Man please bless me with answers and guide me in this time of need.

My boyfriend has needs, needs that others don't. And he thinks I'm not down to fulfill those needs because I pulled back a little because it's all new to me. I want to, and I enjoy what he does to me. But I'm new at this and I say stop too earlier. He thinks I hate it and I don't want it and now said he won't do it anymore. But I know how much he loves it and I love it too. I feel miserable. I need that part of our relationship because it was one of the main draws.
i feel like it's bullshit that just because I'm new to it means I don't want to do it. He brought up his last girlfriend. Saying she was new and dived right in. I feel this is unfair. I'm not her.

How can I fix this? I explained these things but he is convinced he is hurting me and won't hear differently.
>>
File: IMG_2182.jpg (318KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2182.jpg
318KB, 1600x1200px
BY THE WORMEYE THAT BLEEDS IN ALL THE DARK PLACES

BY THE WOUND THAT WILL NEVER HEAL

I SUMMON YOU, BLOODTHIRSTER

FROM THE DARKEST DEPTHS OF THE WARP
>>
File: IMG_2183.jpg (155KB, 492x849px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2183.jpg
155KB, 492x849px
THE AGE OF THE FALSE EMPORER IS OVER AT LAST

NONE CAN STAND BEFORE ME

THE FORCES OF CHAOS ARE MINE TO COMMAND
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.