[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People who actually got over the "wageslave" dilemma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: 1478554520757.jpg (114KB, 449x721px) Image search: [Google]
1478554520757.jpg
114KB, 449x721px
Has anyone here actually accepted or escaped the common complaint of having to work for the rest of their life?

Seems like there's a thread here pretty much every day complaining about the 5-day work week, arguing that it's basically modern slavery, and proclaiming that they're depressed because they hate the whole system. To me, it seems like these complaints are a very common concern of adults in the modern first world.

Well, is there anyone on here who felt that way who doesn't anymore? Maybe somebody who's either learned to accept it or found a way to avoid the problem altogether? All I see in those threads is just vague advice and arguing whether or not the OP should be concerned in the first place, but I rarely see any actual testimonials of those who overcame the same problem.
>>
Yeah it's fuckin shit m8. I even chose a profession I loved and took barely any pay and it still feels the fuckin same. I love my job though. Fuck me I'm confused. Why do I hate my life? Am I the only common denominator in all my problems? Is anything actually wrong with me or is it just my own lazy ass's fault?
>>
>>18285209
What is your job? Do you like it?
>>
File: 1489810611141.gif (991KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1489810611141.gif
991KB, 500x250px
>>18285209
I can say that I feel like the odd one out since I love working. If my current job allowed it I'd work overtime every day (as long as I'm getting compensated of course), weekends too. I'm a lowly technician, I just help people with their day to day computer problems but fuck me I love it. The acting of helping people and seeing them smile or be able to get back to their work as quickly as possible gives me pride. I guess I was just born to be a wageslave but it's never bothered me.
>>
You have a degree of control over your environment and your life.That degree is small and largely depends on your circumstance, but you can partly chose where you end up. This is the first layer of damage control, finding a place that is not absolutely unbearable to you.

Then, when you have found a place like this, emancipation must come from the realisation that your environment is partly shaped by you and your attitude. If you're a boring, alienated piece of shit, you'll make your environment shittier for yourself and everyone involved with you. By instead acting as your ideal self, your mass will sink a hole into the fabric of your environment, a hole shaped like you, and your likelihood of transforming the places you go to into places that are more to your liking increases.

Work is not slavery, work is an economical exchange that makes both parties richer. Having a loser mentality that working makes you a "wageslave" is the shortest route to being an actual loser. You can do much more than just earn your pay in a professional setting. Ultimately, it is your choice wether you decide to stay alienated, or raise your chin from the fucking floor and start acting like a person capable of envisioning a future.
>>
>>18285209
Yes and no.

I still think its kind of bullshit but i lose zero sleep over it. Its just reality.

But Ive also job jumped and skill built to the point i now have a great job that pays extremely well. I enjoy my job a lot and have a great work family, but its still lame i have to give 40 hours or more a week of my life.

My response isnt complaining, im reading like a mother fucker on escaping the 9-5 and having my own business. With my track record i am confident ill succeed eventually.

Im well educated and well read (if i may say so myself but i dont suppose thats up to me in the end) so ill throw down an opinion on wage slavery...

A lot of people whining about burger flippers wanting more money for a shit job. On principle i agree. It is entitlement and there is so much these people can do to improve their lives. I am anecdotal evidence of this. Ive had many successes (and failures obviously) but i made it to where I am now with self education and honest effort, and i know ill get further with the same.

...but thats not the issue. The issue is we live in a capitalist society (and i fucking love capitalism.. Dont get me wrong.) but capitalism as a system implodes on itself if common people cant afford luxury, let alone eating and sheltering themselves.

These people arent going to help themselves. Thats reality. By not helping themselves, theyre going to fuck the rest of us in our assholes.

So... Just give them the goddamn money or make government programs that make higher paying work more accessible to more people.

Target industries even. Have a seperate minimum wage for flipping burgers and factory labour. Have a seperate minimum salary for office work.

Have minimum basic income. I dont care nor do I have the right solution.. But we're all fuckin boned if we dont do something to help these entitled assholes out anyway. Thats the fact, here.
>>
>>18285209
Most wagecucks resigned. Besides they focus on other battles, a 9to5 job sucks but they've been taught that they need a family and that shit needs money. Besides, there is enough time for panem et circenses with vidya or whatever the fuck they do. It's easier to be a slave than do something against it and often was. Systems that their their slaves too bad tend to crash.

Alternatively you can always find a job you actually like.
>>
>>18285355

>its a "NEET pretends to be part of an enlightened elite" episode
>>
>>18285379
What statement was wrong and why?
>>
>>18285209
Ive had jobs but i am in college right now. During highschool i felt fucking trapped. I hated the fact that I HAD to go to school or else the police would get involved. I just wanted to be free, and even thought of running away. I relucatanly signed up for community college in the software developer program and i suddenly turned around my view. I no longer long for the weekend, school is just school now. I just go and then do whatever else i want to do. Im not sure what changed my view to be honest. It might be because i have no one telling me what to do, so now i cant spite my mom or others by not going to school. God i was bitch back then.
>>
>>18285387

The entire post was nothing but unproven / unresearched assumptions. What WASN'T wrong ?
>>
>>18285209
"Find a job you like, and you'll never work a day in your life"

Well, perhaps not quite that, but it IS possible to find a job with enough satisfactions to make it better than just bearable.
>>
>>18285458
This.

I love my job. I still hate having to go there all the time and have shit days.

That shit was a lie. Not everybody gets to be professional trampoline testers.
>>
>>18285209

It's a common complaint because it's a common situation, and it arises from the nature of the employer-employee relationship. i.e. it doesn't just go away when you want it to. People who "overcome" this do it by changing the nature of this relationship - they get promoted, change jobs, gain power, etc. I will also say that I "overcame" this by meditating during work, but it was really just a coping technique. I've accepted this complaint now and look for ways to prevent it arising again. The first step is to understand that you work for money, nothing else. Buying into any "kindness" or "mission" will only disappoint you. Clock in, do what you have to, clock out.
>>
People complaining about being wageslaves are just lazy fucks who never experienced how it is to not work for some time and not being able to provide enough for your family. This wealthy society doesn't run on its own. Working 8h in a comfortable office, with job security, a heater and a general safe environment is nothing compared what people in the past had to go through.

If you hate it, work for a week or two at a construction company where they have to do tough body work the whole day at any weather. And don't even think about not coming to work because you have headache or something. THAT is hard work.

If you are not a boss or leader in your company yet then you aren't meant to be one (yet). Just accept the fact that some people are more competent and have those leading skills. If you think it's slavery and you just do it for your CEO's profit, then go for it and open your own company. With that mindset you won't succeed anyway.
>>
>>18285405
>The entire post was nothing but unproven / unresearched assumptions.
Like your own? Name one point that you consider wrong.

http://www.lsbf.org.uk/media/2760986/final-lsbf-career-change-report.pdf
Most people clearly don't seem too happy with their job and are too scared to do something about it.

https://www.conference-board.org/publications/publicationdetail.cfm?publicationid=7250&centerId=4
>"Nearly half of US workers (49.6 percent) are satisfied with their jobs. After improving incrementally since the postrecession recovery period, overall job satisfaction is at its highest since 2005."
So 50.4% NOT being satisfied with their job is best we got since 2005.
>>
>>18285209
I fucking hated the grind of 9-5 until I got bumped up the ladder.

The role was much more stimulating to the mind and paid better, but the most important thing was it cut my commute down from 90 minutes to 20 minutes. I felt like work was way more tolerable when I could cut out a bit over 11 hours of travel a week. So much more free time, so much nicer to wake up a little later in the morning
>>
>>18285209
I love minimalism, and don't like to buy crap.
All my hobbies are free of cost, like hiking, reading books from the library, writing/drawing and climbing.
I don't care for luxuries and prefer to like a simple life, therefore I don't want to rent an apartment and rather live in my car or innawoods.
I prefer to find creative ways of feeding myself instead of buying food so fishing/gathering and dumpsterdiving cuts food expenses to zero.

I spend less money on my life in a year than my friend does in a month.
She pities me because she thinks I live a limited life, but I chose all this and find it fun. Luxuries are what you make of it.

Since I don't use money but make a modest living I save up whatever I earn.

When I'm tired of this lifestyle I will invest in a house and live off rent from tenants while I build a cabin innawoods or buy a more modest shack somewhere.

Hopefully I will never become a wageslave.
>>
>>18285277
I'm genuinely happy for you, good for you bro!
>>
>>18285532

Wow good job you exhumed data that didn't relate to your assertions at all

Since you're apparently too retarded to understand even your own posts let me help you with that.

1) You said you knew they "resigned", none of your sources prove that and in fact the first one even disproves it (read your fucking data you mong, more than half of them want to change job / career)
2) You said you knew the reason why they "resigned", when none of your data gives any reason for that, it's purely your own conjectures and you have given no source for that
3) You said people are "taught" to want a family, implying it's learned behavior - no source for that, and it's factually wrong if you have even cursory knowledge of human psychology

I could go on, but that should be enough to prove that you're a fucking retard. I'll still add that if you think the sentence "Systems that their their slaves too bad tend to crash" is even remotely true you are so fucking uneducated it's actually amazing you can write in coherent english. Plenty of systems throughout history that are brutally oppressive to their citizen work perfectly fine, even to this day.
>>
>>18285527
>more than half of them want to change job / career
Wanting something but not doing it and staying in the shit you are is perfect example of resignation.

It's easier to remain a wagecuck than doing something about it. Pretty much what I said in the previous post.
> it's purely your own conjectures and you have given no source for that
Specially the data from younger people makes it obvious. It's easier to remain a wagecuck than doing something about it. Pretty much what I said in the previous post.

41% of all Millennials stated that the main factor stopping them from making a career change was lack of financial security. A further 22% of Millennials stated that the fear of failure is the main factor steering them away from a major career move. An almost equal number of respondents (20%) said the biggest issues for them are the time investment required and not knowing what they want to change their career to. Disruption to family and/or social life was a reason mentioned by 16% of Millennials, while another 19% said they don’t know how they would go about changing careers"

>You said people are "taught" to want a family, implying it's learned behavior
From the context it should've been obvious that it's about kids. Seeing how fertility rate tends to drop in developed countries (obviously there are other factors too) and how education level often correlates with lack of children, is it such a jump to think that educated people make a more conscious choice than people without education who tend to follow "what's accepted and common" ?
http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2010/06/25/childlessness-up-among-all-women-down-among-women-with-advanced-degrees/

>Plenty of systems throughout history that are brutally oppressive to their citizen work perfectly fine, even to this day.
Oppressive when it comes to rights, not their treatment of people who play along. Even fucking IS ensures food and basic shit like electricity in Raqqa
>>
>>18285650
Hey man. Differentfag.

I agree with you and all.. But that tone doesnt change minds or enlighten people. It digs them in deeper and makes them more ignorant.

Lose the sarcasm and name calling, or you arent helping anyone or changing anything. Just patting yourself on the back for being such a smarty balls.
>>
>>18285209
I don't work full time. Maybe there was an excuse back in the day when our parents and grandparents and their parents and so on were growing up, but working 40+ hours in a week is an outdated concept except arguably for jobs that have to do with saving peoples lives. With as many jobs that I worked in my life, I can't possibly see what a person can't accomplish in 30 hours in what they can in 40? In most 40+ hour jobs, theres too much downtime and lunch breaks and whatever that people simply aren't using all 8+ hours of their workday working.
>>
File: amebix no gods no masters.png (106KB, 500x564px) Image search: [Google]
amebix no gods no masters.png
106KB, 500x564px
>>18285796
Can you give us some more info on what you do? My dream is to work 20 hours a week, but I've never heard of a career that would allow that kind of schedule, and I'm afraid that freelance work would be too inconsistent for me to turn any work down just because it goes over my 20 hour limit
>>
>>18285311
You sound interesting. I'm not saying this ironical, you really sound like a man who's seen life, figured himself out and built skill and experience. Something to aspire to
>>
>>18286117
Thanks, anon. That means a lot.

Yeah ive moved a lot, done a lot of jobs, met a lot of people, and I analyse everything critically including myself.

>aspire

My advice. Rule out no opportunity, keep reading and learning, be ok with being wrong. In fact being wrong is the best thing that can happen to you. You learn more and break away from rabbit holes of falsehoods that way.
>>
I work an office job I don't love but find interesting enough to not hate. I've had 3 jobs in 3 years, taking a 20% pay raise each time so I'm making fairly comfortable money. I'll probably do this until I die but I've started putting a fair bit of free time into learning to code, so I'm hoping to gin up some side income, and if I'm really lucky maybe escape the rat race forever.

I don't really know a better way that I should be moving. Escaping the burden of work takes either a lot of luck or low standards. Tbh I'm pretty much satisfied where I am though.
>>
>Has anyone here actually accepted or escaped the common complaint of having to work for the rest of their life?

Yes and no.

I'm going back to my original passion and trying to make an independent living with it.

Not because I always wanted to play life on hard mode, but because one employer after another was giving me invalid paychecks. They weren't ALL crooks - one was robbed blind by divorce court and my pay was just part of the (disturbingly vast) collateral damage.

I need money to get out of the desert, and I need to get out of the desert to get any actual money that I can spend on things like starting my own life (I'm 33.) Therefore, I'm working for myself for free until my work is worth money one day.

I'm starting to think this county of mine is an experiment in enforced-dole. Please don't ask where, I've suffered enough embarrassment for one lifetime already.
>>
>>18285209
If I wasn't working I'd just find something to work on. What else would you do with your free time? I get crazy bored when I have prolonged periods without work.
>>
>>18285209
Yeah, they're called homeless people. I'm gonna give being homeless a shot and see how I like it. I guess I'll still have to work every once and while so I can eat but whatever, it's better than working all the time.
>>
I haven't overcome it. I fucking detest work.

The sooner we increase self sufficent tech and destoy work the better off we will be.

The reason people hate it so much at the moment is capitalism is working like total dogshit and it's painfully transparant how corrupt everything is.
>>
>>18285977
Well I basically work in the marketing center, but I was also lucky enough to have a boss who felt 8 hour work days for the norm were bullshit so on average I work 5-6 hours a day, mostly 6. I know sometimes with certain banks they only work 30 hours a week, which is technically full time, but it's also not the normal 9-5 either.
>>
>>18286156
If you're anywhere near serious, then do your homework before you commit. Some places kill the homeless; someplace kill the taxpayer just to hand his paycheck to the homeless. Also look up the hobo culture of your state and leave any place which is prone to violence in general.

Want to know how much the world cares about dead hobos? Count the number of dead hobos you can name.
>>
>>18285277
How long have you been doing it, though?
>>
File: 1493924394179.jpg (273KB, 1024x862px) Image search: [Google]
1493924394179.jpg
273KB, 1024x862px
Work is a love/hate relationship that you have to learn how to manage otherwise you'll be miserable. Almost no job is guaranteed to keep you happy forever. You'll eventually find some reason to loathe it, and that right there is the root of the problem in most instances. It's not the job but it's the person. You have a pretty good amount of control where you end up and how you end up.

When I was younger I was the manager at a fast food place and I detested it. I worked horrible hours, too many hours, had too many responsibilities, and was grossly underpaid. Now that sucked, and I was miserable for years but you gotta pay the bills I guess. I literally lost my shit at work one day and flipped out and walked out the door in the middle of my shift. Best decision I've ever made in my life so far. But guess what? I ended up having to get another job and another job. Now I make relatively good money for the amount of work I do. I have a shit ton of responsibilities still, especially now I've been promoted to a senior position and I'm over a couple different departments now, and my line of work isn't forgiving on mistakes. Fuck ups can potentially cost 100,000's of dollars for the smallest error.You'd think it'd be stressful but it's not if you just take pride in what you do and do it right the first time. Anyway, the point I'm making is my job could be stressful but it's not. I'll tell you why it's not stressful. I pretty much make my own hours. I can go to lunch for as long as a I want. I get to the office in the morning and cook my breakfast, make coffee, and watch something on Netflix for the first hour out of the day everyday. I have a supervisor and other directors above me but no one bothers me because I know what I need to get done and when to get it done. My weekend starts at noon on Friday. I typically end up taking the last 6 weeks of the year off work. My commute is like 30 minutes to and from work every day.

I worked fucking hard and it paid off.
>>
>>18286177
You don't actually have capitalism though. You have old world aristocracy masquerading as capitalism. If you had capitalism, you wouldn't be complaining about the need to toil until you're old.

Under capitalism, your life's goal is to get a permanent slice of the pie and then you live happily ever after feeding off what you've already built - unless you want to build more. Under aristocracy, pies don't get sliced. You just bake and deliver until they put you in your bonepile.
>>
>>18286459
Pretty defeatists attitude you got there. I hope you don't personally believe that. While you aren't entirely wrong in your assessment and the tables are indeed stacked against most people. The American Dream is still alive and well.
>>
>>18286467
>The American Dream

Anon pls
>>
There's a lot to be said about this issue. You probably heard the "Chose a job you love and you won't work a day in your life." meme. Well there's some truth to that, but it's a little more complicated.

To enjoy your work (or at least not hate it) you need 2 of these things (or all 3 for some people):
1. You need to feel that you belong and that you are appreciated. If you see your work as more than being a mercenary or a slave you might be content with it. If you see your coworkers as friends, if you feel that your job is more than just a job (shitty slogan companies us) you will find some sort of meaning in your job, other than trading in hours of your life for money in order to survive. This is a tactic big companies use with teambuilding exercises, weekly outings with the employees and so on in order to make them form some emotional connection to the company. If I were a little more cynic I'd say that this is how they turn you into a slave.
2. You need to feel that you're either learning about or creating something you're passionate about. If you're interested in a subject and your job lets you explore it you will feel that you're doing it for yourself, at least to some extent.
3. Feel like you're in control. When you feel like everything you do is dictated by someone else and you have absolutely no control during the time you spend at work it will be pretty hard to find enjoyment in your work. This is very common, especially for entry-level jobs, but companies have caught up to it and are starting to offer a little more freedom for its employees. Either way, with a starting job you can get over this simply by telling yourself that it will change once you become better at the job and "advance in rank", but if you feel like it's a dead-end job this will be a huge problem.

(cont)
>>
>>18286766
You could say that a job is simply trading time for means for survival and you wouldn't be wrong, but this is a very nihilistic view. And in my opinion nihilism is objectively true, but destructive when "applied". So you need to find a way to bring meaning into your job, otherwise it will make you hate life.

I can't exactly give you a guide of how to do it, but I can tell you how I did it. I worked in a desk job I hated for about a year and I felt exactly like you're describing, it made me miserable. So after some considerations I decided to quit and get a job in a completely different field, something I'm interested in. Objectively speaking the jobs are pretty similar, both are 5 days a week desk jobs for some corporation, but I feel completely different about them. The last one was in auditing, a field I have absolutely no interest in, while the new one is in programming, a subject I find very interesting and stimulating. It also made me believe that I gained some amount of control over my life, which is a huge boost to your mental well-being. For me that was enough, for others it might not be.

At the end of the day the most important thing for enjoying a job is feeling that you work for something more than the money you receive. What that might be is up to you. Emotional investment, interest in the field, passion, a social aspect, whatever. It's up to you to either find that in the job you're currently working, or to find a job that can offer you these things. Another very important aspect is to find a job that allows you to act naturally. This is very subtle, sometimes you subconsciously put on a "mask" when you're at work (or in any other social setting, really) and it can be really tiring. So as a rule of thumb you should avoid companies that require you to dress formally, act professionally, always look positive and optimistic, be all smiles and all that corporate bullshit. Unless you genuinely enjoy that, of course.
>>
>>18286766
>nihilism is objectively true, but destructive when "applied"

Thing is, how are you even supposed to ignore it without feeling like you're doing anything but lying to yourself?
>>
>>18286781
You won't like my answer to that question, anon.

I believe the objective reality is less important than my subjective perspective (at least for me, of course). After all, the only thing we know is our subjectivity. There's a lot of philosophy to be discussed here, but the bottom idea is that we cannot know reality. There's a deep flaw in our understanding of the world, we cannot find a "primal" answer. For instance a long time ago we tried to figure out why things fall down. So we came up with gravity. But what causes gravity? Well we're not exactly sure, but we think it's because mass deforms the space-time continuum. So someone might ask, ok, but why does mass deforms the space-time continuum? And the answer to that is going to be another mechanism that must be explained by another mechanism and so on. So now we still don't know why things fall down. We just put a name to the mechanism that causes things to fall down. You can see that clearer in another examples: what are things made of? Well we first believed it's molecules. Then we figured out that molecules are 99% empty space with some atoms in the middle. And then we found out that atoms that atoms are also 99% empty space with some protons, electrons and neutrons in there. And neutrons and protons are also 99% empty space with quarks in the middle. You can see the pattern by now.

What I'm getting at is that we have absolutely no understanding of the objective world. Everything we believe is an assumption. So while I do believe that nihilism is objectively true I realize that it's simply a far-fetched assumption and that it has no real impact on my mind. It's just as possible that we're all brains in a jar somewhere. Or that the christians were right and I'm going to hell for being a degenerate non-believer. I have no control over these things so agonizing over what's objectively correct is pointless. What I have control over is my own mind and my own beliefs.
>>
>>18286687
Seriously?

It's why there are self made millionaires and even billionaires who came from very modest beginnings. This is something that can't possibly happen in the majority of the world. America really is a land of opportunity.

I could list off all the rich people you know about. You know the ones, but there's loads of incredibly rich people you don't know about who also started with very little.

Will the majority of us every achieve this? No, but the fact is that it is still available to the very few you manage to achieve it. The odds may be that of winning the Powerball but there's still a chance. In other countries you'll never in a million years get the chance.
>>
>>18286813
You do realize that hard work alone can only take you so far, right?
Those millionaires and billionaires ended up where they are through exploitation (which I guess is no problem if all you care about is making money).
>>
>>18286810
>What I have control over is my own mind and my own beliefs
If you manage to be happy, good for you, but I don't believe you can simply choose to ignore reality, at least not without a great deal of cognitive dissonance as a consequence.
>>
>>18286859
If you manage to accept that you don't know the first thing about reality and that everything you perceive as fact is actually a belief then you can ignore it pretty easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L45Q1_psDqk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loaw30eqC5o
>>
>>18286884
Solipsism is really not my cup of tea; I'm not a fan of moral relativism, which I think it's also very dangerous to advocate.
>>
OP here. Lots of interesting discussion ITT, thanks for the replies.

If it sounded like I'm as equally as jaded as a lot of the other posters on here are about it, I'm not. I'm still a student and have never had a full-time job yet. It's definitely something that depresses me when I think about it happening in the future though.
>>
>>18285209
Your lowest tier of writing style make me want to kill myself.
>>
>>18287464
Elaborate on why it's so horrible, /lit/fag
>>
>>18285209
There is no dilemma. Only an inability to grow up. The childish state is one of reliance on others for one's livelihood. Becoming an adult entails moving on from this and supporting yourself.

There is a whole predatory industry now feeding on and encouraging the manchild with video games, anime, and escapist entertainment. I have yet to find someone who throws the term "wageslave" around who isn't addicted to that shit.

Great authors, artists, philosophers, statesmen, and inventors were all hard working men. Think about that and then realize that, despite being a manchild who avoids work and has all the free time you could want, you have accomplished nothing of note, even by your own standards.
>>
>>18286143
Thanks anon that's good advice and learning to be ok with being wrong and learning from other's knowledge has helped me quite alot past few years.

in my teens and early twenties I thought and believed no one else could possibly know better that me... a good trait for a young adult figuring out how the world works but an attitude I've begun to discard going into my thirties to very great self developmental and peace of soul/mind/happiness benefit.
>>
File: 1491132941400.gif (2MB, 718x404px) Image search: [Google]
1491132941400.gif
2MB, 718x404px
>>18287474
There's some people going around and getting pissed at /adv/ grammar. Not gonna claim that this is the same suspect, but it just goes to show that the /lit/ spergs are everywhere.
>>
>>18287548

>Illegitimizing legitimate criticisms

I thought /adv/ was better than this. It serves one right for accumulating such hopes.
>>
File: 1492650339184.png (17KB, 201x240px) Image search: [Google]
1492650339184.png
17KB, 201x240px
>>18287592
In the context of this thread "criticism" barely applies--it's literally just some fool saying he wants to kill himself over someone's style. The same pattern often applies elsewhere in /adv/. Empty criticisms without being constructive. They fall sort of being a legit criticism when it's full of bitter hot air. Nitpicking small grammar mistakes also comes off as petty.

Also, are you actually referring to yourself as "one"?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.