[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last resort

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

Ok so I asked a girl for her number. She gave me her number and we were suppose to go out the next day. A fee hours before meeting she says she can't go because of a group meeting that night (she's in college) that didn't make sense to me but I went along with it. She texts me two days later saying she's sorry and nows not the time for her. All this happened about two weeks ago. Can anyone tell me what the hell happened??
>>
Sounds like a dead end.
Move onto the next one.
>>
>>18285079
/thread

A thousand things could have happened. Doesn't seem like you fucked up after getting her number but it seemed like she wasn't interested. Lots of times girls will avoid awkward moments or confrontation so they will just give their number even if they have no intention of ever meeting up with the guy. Doesn't really matter though you gave it a shot and that's what matters. On to the next one.
>>
>>18285084
this, OP.

Just look out for the next one.
>>
>>18285079
I get that. I actually don't really care. I just I wanted to know what happened and I'm the type of that like don't get hints. That's why I need help understanding.
>>
>>18285084
That's what I was thinking to but we had a good conversation before getting her number. I met her at a pet store by the way. And every time I was there shed a always stare at me so I'm really fuckin confused.
>>
>>18285231
Do y'all want to see the text messages? I don't care if we don't talk I just want to understand all this. And it bothers me really bad not knowing.
>>
>>18285084
Giving me her number to avoid awkwardness was the first thing I thought of but she had several opportunities to turn me down. I first asked her if she was single. She could've lied and said yes but if I caught her off guard then she could've turned me down on the next question which was Do you want to talk? She said yes and I got her number. From what I got from it she seemed interested.
>>
>>18285077
Doesnt matter what happened. Unless you managed to get new girl in the meantime, go try date this one again.

DATE THE BITCH! And buy condoms.
>>
>>18285258
Ok. Lol
>>
>>18285077

She just isn't into you. Sorry. Try again with another girl.
>>
>>18285077
Stop trying to shoot your self in the foot. She contacted you so reset the date and fucking go.
>>
>>18285275
She could've just rejected me instead of going through all that. Women. Lol
>>
>>18285279
What do you mean??
>>
>>18285283

Imagine this: You are a woman, you see rapists and violent men in the news Maybe you even had a boyfriend that got mad when rejected. Sure, you know all men aren't the same, but this rando in a pet store approaches you. So, to make this end quickly, you just give him your number. Some men try calling you right there to see if the number is fake, so you give the real one. And then cancel the date to avoid problems.

OR

You see this cute guy. He talks to you, he seems nice. He asks for your number, and you say "why not?" and give it to him. You set up a date, it's all going fine. But then, you think "why do I need to date him? I have classes and a job, I'm pretty tired and I don't really need to date right now. He was cute, but yeah, maybe this wasn't a good idea." So you cancel the date.

OR

Everything from before but your ex-boyfriend calls you and thant's why you decide to not date this dude.

OR

A million other things.

Don't take it personally. Women have lives too. They make mistakes too. And a few hours texting is not "going through all that". Dude, come on. Chill. A little bit of attention is not the same as giving you a date. Move on.
>>
>>18285296
Man shut the fuck up. I met a lot of dumb bitches thats why I prefer to stay single. And she didn't have DO ALL THAT and waste my fucking time. I'm busy to. And make it sound like I'm hung up and this girl. I don't care about the girl at all. My only question was what happened that's all.
>>
>>18285310

She changed her mind, that's what happened dude. What else do you want to know? Giving you her number might have meant she was interested then, but then she wasn't anymore. What's the problem? People change their minds.
>>
>>18285296
Youre really going to try your best to try to justify her actions? I mean if she wasn't interested me then giving me her number was a really stupid thing to do and that's it.
>>
>>18285234

If you don't care about it but it bothers you not knowing why, then just ask her... It will be the last time you speak anyway. Just say something along the lines of "Hey thats cool, I was just wondering what made you change your mind for future reference" Or something like that. I reckon there is a good chance it doesn't even have to do with you and more that she is not ready to date/hung up on ex/seeing someone else.
>>
>>18285316
I'm cool with that
>>
>>18285321
I was thinking that cuz I go to the pet store all time and I always see her.
>>
>>18285320

You do realise people have the capacity to change their minds right? Not every decision needs to be followed through, especially something meaningless like giving out a number. It's not a contract, and you sound needy and desperate as fuck.
>>
>>18285320

I'm showing you that maybe:

A) She wansn't onterested, but gave you her number for some other reason (like fear).

B) Maybe she was interested, but changed her mind.

C) Maybe something else happened and I don't know what it could be. Things happened to her in the time you didn't see her. She is allowed to change her mind.

You are mad at nothing, dude. You are taking this way to personally. She just said "no".
>>
women lie all the time
pay no mind what they say
youll have a better life

once you are on a date, then you can think she meant it
once you are fucking her, then you can think she wants you
and so on
>>
>>18285325
Well to tell you truth I'm actually. The funny thing is I don't have time for a girl friend.
>>
>>18285327
What pissed me off is that person telling me to chill and all these damn capthas!!!
>>
>>18285333
Yeah
>>
>>18285354

Just because you have heard it before doesn't mean it's not true. You need to relax. If you fly off the handle at the slightless provaction, you'll nly have trouble down the line.

Also, is this one you too >>18285342? Because that sounds so lame. "Oh, I set up a date and now I'm mad she stood me up, but it's not like I have time to date..."
>>
>>18285333
If I had changed my mind I actually would of text the girl saying that I changed my mind. She could have done the same. Just saying
>>
>>18285366

People don't over-explain their motivations, specially to strangers. cancelling a date and not even trying to set another one up is a pretty straightforward way to say she is not interested. Just saying. I mean, you got it, didn't you? Or at least, we get it.
>>
>>18285361
Yeah that's me but she didn't stood me up. I actually don't have time for a girl but I would've made time. I know people lie a lot especially on the internet but I'm telling the truth
>>
>>18285373

I know you are telling the truth. It just sounds like lame excuses. Like, after she rejects you, you say "I'm too busy anyway". If you could make the time, then you are not so busy. And if you were going to leave important stuff behind just to date, then you are stupid. Either way, you don't come out looking good from this.
>>
>>18285370
I wasn't asking was she interested in me. Some of you getting off topic and assuming things
>>
>>18285382

No, you are asking that she rejects you in some very specific way. She rejected you, what else do you want?
>>
>>18285377
Come on man don't assume I said that after. Lol ok look I sleep a lot cuz of work and taking care of my little brother. He lives with me. The only thing I would cut back on is sleep. Lol
>>
>>18285390
What the hell??? All I asked was what happened. Daamn these captchas are getting annoying
>>
>>18285404

>If I had changed my mind I actually would of text the girl saying that I changed my mind. She could have done the same. Just saying

>She didn't reject me the way I wanted. Just saying.
>>
>>18285390
If the answer is hey she rejected you then ok cool I don't care. But all I wanted was to see what other people had to say
>>
>>18285408
Lol I like that. In a way that's true
>>
>>18285079
>>18285084
>>18285200
>>18285258
>>18285275
>>18285296
Thanks everyone for your responses. I do appreciate it.
>>
>>18285327
>>18285333
>>18285361
>>18285370
>>18285377
>>18285390
Y'all helped me out a lot
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.