[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mental Health Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1485912060738.jpg (20KB, 349x304px) Image search: [Google]
1485912060738.jpg
20KB, 349x304px
If you have any questions about mental health feel free to ask away.
>>
>>18284959
i hate myself. a lot. what do
>>
>>18284959
Psychiatry is a racket. Anyone with any experience in it knows, so if any of you lurkers want to go and tell me psychiatrists/psychologists are helpful, piss off. Don't try to dupe me or anyone else who may be reading. It won't work.

The question I have for you is, how can I make money off the mental health industry without wasting my time and money going to college?
>>
File: 1474517373665.jpg (47KB, 674x710px) Image search: [Google]
1474517373665.jpg
47KB, 674x710px
How do you humble yourself and seek therapy if you've never done so before in your life? I've never really been diagnosed with anything but have been on anti depressants in the past for a good year and when I was from 5 to 8 I was put on adderall to chill me the fuck out in school (which may have affected me to this day, but unsure). My gf says I should try therapy and that it would help my issues involving a lack of motivation, depression, and near constant stream of self hate. I hate the stigma society puts on therapy, and being fresh out of college and working 40/hr a week, I don't have a lot of money or time to spend on it. I'm very confused about the whole thing and would love done advice.
>>
>>18284959
How do i convince myself that i deserve to be happy?
>>
>>18284998
>here is my opinion
>inb4 all other opinions
inb4 doesn'twork that way, senpai.

Psychiatry helps dysfunctional people live normal lives.

>The question I have for you is, how can I make money off the mental health industry without wasting my time and money going to college?
Be rich, buy offices, and rent them to psychiatrists.
>>
>>18285545
Understand two things: we are all flawed, and our flaws don't define us. Live a life driven by purpose.
>>
File: 1493009965364.png (325KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1493009965364.png
325KB, 1920x1200px
I dont know if this constitutes as mental illness but ill cut to the chase.
Im 19 and dropped out of high school over a year ago to work a trade, during high school it felt like it would never end and i would be a child forever and those years of adulthood would never come. Ever since i dropped out to work a trade it seems like life is too fast, i feel old like i grew up too fast and my life is almost over almost like a mid life crisis but it feels constantly like im at the end of my life not in the middle or beginning.
Im scared one day im going to wake up old and my life will be over, im not scared of death only that i have wasted my life.
Is this normal?
>>
>work at a liquor store
>have a regular customer who is a therapist
>she's also a qt
>she noticed i was depressed
>been trying to cheer me up
>it's working
:)
Too bad she's always wearing a wedding ring, or I might try something stupid.
>>
I feel so ugly that i don't even want to leave the house anymore. I want to kill my mom for not only creating me but being ratty voiced midget with an insufferably annoying personality and my dad for being a boring stupid fuck and deciding to breed with her. I hate their existence and my existence. I don't get a job or do anything positive because it will make them happy and I'd rather suffer than give them the pleasure. My choices are continue living with them until the final straw breaks and I kill all of us or I move in with some 68 year old guy that I'm not attracted to away from society.
>>
>>18286114
>let me inconvenience my life heavily, to inconvenience their life minorly

well, glad you plan on ending your stupid gene pool yourself.
>>
How am I ever going to get over this? How can I not look back in anger and sadness?

My entire life was nothing but a joke. My life was stolen from me and my future is going to be even worse with early on set dementia.

You all broke me. And sometimes when something is broke, it can't be fixed. It's just broke.
>>
>>18284959
2 questions, what is the best way to find a therapist near me that I will actually benefice form going to, and if I my antidepressants are making me even more depressed should I bother calling my doctor?
>>
>>18287119
Ask your GP for a referral, they'll do that shit for free. Go to your doctor's office and ask to talk to your GP's nurse.
>>
>>18287131
Could I do that over the phone or by emailing her? I can't actually get an appointment for another 3ish weeks and I would have to take time off work for it and I would rather start sooner rather than later
>>
>>18284959
I'm guessing if i've be contemplating suicide since i was 16, 24 now, that i'm mechanically broken inside
>>
>>18284959
What if your main cause of your depression and anxiety were from your parents but that is ironically preventing you from doing well in school, getting a job, and getting out?
>>
>>18284959
Is there any chance that it's because I have been single for most of the time in my life I would turn crazy and paranoid and scared of being raped kind of thing?
>>
>>18287173
Well yeah. I generally just drop by if I need something but you can call.
>>
How much of a basket case do you have to be to spend hours everyday on here shitposting?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.