[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop caring so much about mean comments?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: no-name-calling.jpg (48KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
no-name-calling.jpg
48KB, 200x200px
I go to a Christian school but ofc that doesn't mean theres no bullying and everythings perfect. I'm tired of all of these little comments like no one loves you, or some racist comments, or your an idiot, or your bad at everything. I just keep quiet and don't say anything back in hopes it will stop but it doesn't and I think about it a fair bit when I'm not in school. How do I not let these comments get me personally? I'm in a very small school and all the guys in my class are close one friend in particular just blurts out these random insults 50 percent of the time and 50 percent of the time hes cool.
>>
No one loves you, nigger, you're an idiot, AND you're bad at everything, particularly grammar.

4chan isn't the place to come to for a positive influence.
>>
>>18284847
>I go to a Christian school but ofc that doesn't mean there's no bullying and everythings perfect
Lol like someone thinks that. Religious people are as shit as the next fella.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G4IPEBpoad0
>>
>>18284847
Do something where you can feel intrinsic value.

Whether it be lifting, gunning for straight-A's, extracurricular non fiction reading, volunteering for charity, sports, the list does go on.

Don't value yourself by other people's opinion, but contrawise don't get delusional over having value where you have non. Do acts, activities, where you have an achievement you can point to and consider as having value. The list above has hints, but is not exhaustive.

Also, don't be a weak middleschooler posting on an 18+ board thx. "Fanculo".
>>
>>18284847
Depends on why they upset you. Is it because you think they are right and you are upset because they remind you of you're own self hatred, or is it because you feel singled out and bullied for a reason you don't understand?
>>
>>18284859
But no one loves anyone here and everyone sucks, so it doesn't really matter.
>>
File: 1407525290712.png (83KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1407525290712.png
83KB, 960x540px
>>18285632
This is why I keep coming back to 4chan
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.