[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No men are capable of true love towards women. They are all geared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

File: 1493259530531s.jpg (7KB, 250x206px) Image search: [Google]
1493259530531s.jpg
7KB, 250x206px
No men are capable of true love towards women. They are all geared towards emotionless sex. Men aren't capable of deep commitment. They just want to use women for a few years and then move on to fresh meat. There is no point in having sex with anyone, it will just backfire and hurt you in the end. Its all one big con.
>>
Some guys complain that women are incapable of love.
Some girls complain that men are incapable of live.

And while this is going on, well-adjusted people continue to have healthy relationships.
>>
>>18284830
I'll have to ask my grandparents about that at their 50th anniversary next week.
>>
U think you missed your board >>>/r9k/
>>
>>18284830
So is there a question or did you just feel like sharing?
>>
Society is set up so that we select for sociopathic tendencies.
>>
i take it this is why i think about someone who i am not with for 7 years now, because i cannot commit
>>
>>18284830
Thats a pretty shit worldview. And science disagrees.

Humans pair bond. Its an evolutionary trait to raise better quality kids. Its built on top of a fuck everything drive, because evolution doesnt change things, it adds on, so we tend to get confused about it and argue with each other whether were monogomous or not but were both...

We produce a hormone called vassopressin, its rare in the mammal kingdom but the animals that produce it are all monogomous (to a degree no animal is truly monogomous) prairie voles, penguins. And if you block its production in these animals, they stop choosing long term mates and start fucking everything like crazy.
Youre wrong and the science exists to show you youre wrong. We're social animals and we literally crave love and emotional attachment like its heroine.

Men and women, alike.

Thats why breakups hurt so much. Youre chemically addicted to your partner. No matter how bad the relationship was, it will hurt to leave because youre experiencing actual drug withdrawal over a human you had a strong close connection with.
>>
>>18284830

Can Pepes images be an automatic ban already
These posters have absolutely no value
>>
>>18285334
http://www.nature.com/neuro/journal/v7/n10/full/nn1327.html

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK97287/
Sorry. Citations for my claims.
>>
>choose shit men
>"all men are shit >:^("

rly made me thingk
>>
>>18284830
Uh? Is that why 70% of divorces are initiated by women?
>>
>>18285334
Keep fighting the good fight and spreading knowledge, anon. Strong relationships beget strong children beget strong tribes.
>>
>>18285425

Ill never stop!
>>
>>18284830
You're right. Have sex with women since they're the only ones capable of what you want then.
>>
I'm an asexual dude and I disagree with your statement.
Sage.
>>
>>18284830
Men burnt Troy down for a single Woman
Men love on a much deeper level that Woman from that single fact alone
>>
>>18284830
You know, I think you're right. All 4.5 billion men on the planet are the exact same carbon copies of each other! Of course why haven't I seen this before.
Thank you, I always know to trust pepe posters
>>
>>18285578
Now im on the side of men definitely love.. Even posted science about it.

But... Pretty sure that also could have been entitlement and his dick thinking. Like.. I want THAT princess because Im the prince and ima kill everyone because i can. Look how cool i am.

Yknow.. Like dudes who brag about the 10/10s they pull when they dont love them..
>>
>>18285599
Even if he did it for the e-peen, praise to him - i still don't any women doing the same
>>
File: 1200.jpg (67KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
67KB, 1200x675px
>>18285612
You haven't met my ex.
Shed have killed people to get me back. Part of why we broke up.
>>
This is just /r9k/ and /pol/ mentality except 'women' has been switched up with 'men'. My advice is to try on said boards instead.
>>
File: 1450296024253.jpg (62KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450296024253.jpg
62KB, 720x720px
Him:
>I haven't had much experience with other people before
>I'm trying to find someone similar, so what's it like for you?

Her:
>My past is none of your business.

Him:
>Then my future is none of yours, bye.

Her on the internet past age 30:
>Where have all the good men gone?
>Why aren't men capable of committing?
>When did men abandon family values?
>All these happy couples are triggering me.
>I was breakup-raped by my ex boyfriend.
>I never consented to him leaving!
>>
>>18285636
Firstly this is one type of girl and its unfair to put all women in a box like this..

Secondly

>break up rape

Dude check this chick out she lives in my area. The cringe and retardation is amazing.

The link in the picture actually has a picture of the guy on a train.

You guessed it. Shes fat as fuck.
>>
File: 1479380568581.jpg (47KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1479380568581.jpg
47KB, 508x524px
>>18284830

I think many men stopped committing arround the same time many western women started becoming liberated whores, who will marry only to settle after a great time of spoils, drugs and cocks at young age or to receive great alimony gibs after they cheated on you.

Don't get me wrong, I don't really condemn women for being sexually liberated and I enjoy being a single man during this time (not made for marriage), but posts like this make me realize there are a lot of little princesses out there who think they can have the cake and eat it too.Their whole life long.
>>
>>18285334
My very long term GF is doing a year long exchange program in another country. Got to be with her for the first time in four months last week.

Just being with her felt absolutely fantastic. Better than I had felt in a long time. When I woke up the day after she left, I just started to cry uncontrollably.

During her stay and after I couldn't shake the feeling of being high, like on drugs. Guess it makes sense now.
>>
Men stopped committing because they don't have to, womens role of the house wife was destroyed and so was the provider. Now men can explore independance since they don't have to get married at 22.

Also, it's pretty hard when your judged by your status and finances in a broken economy, many men just can't be arsed with you.

I am curious as to why peoples standards go up in bad economies, generally we all offer less but want more, it's very strange.
>>
>>18285690
>I am curious as to why peoples standards go up in bad economies, generally we all offer less but want more, it's very strange.

Do they? How do you come to this conclusion.

One possible explanation would be that during such a time many people aren't able to provide for themselves in the way they wanted too, so especially women look out for a financially fit provider to compensate for their small income.

I am not completely sure of your assumption though, but it sure sounds interesting. Any data behind it?
>>
Men want to commit at first and have someone to love forever and die for then they're burned by that first love that uses them up and throws them away. Sometimes it happens multiple times and they figure out everything they know about love and romance doesn't work in western society so they keep women at arm's length to get what they want from them without getting too attached to something that probably won't last. Look at how many marriages end for ridiculous reasons and it's usually women initiating them. The sexual revolution ruined society.
>>
>>18285680
Yeah man. Cited it and everything.

Thats what makes us connect with partners. Natural drug addiction. And its associated (pavlovian) to her.

Its kind of beautiful in its own way. You have what your brain perceives as a legitimate need for her. Even though it does kind of smash the one true love in the universe hypothesis.

Anyway. If you ever breakup and you wanna kill yourself or think youll never find anyone like her ill tl;dr some more science.

Youll get over it.
Advil helps.
Dont talk to her ever.
>>
>>18284830
I see. Well, you're 200% wrong about everything you said there. Good day :)
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9KB, 204x204px
>>18284830
>>
>>18285334
Vasopressin is an antidiuretic hormone that promotes reabsorption of water and nutrients in the kidneys so you don't piss out everything your body needs while filtering blood. It's also not rare, most mammals produce it.
>>
>>18285775
This entire board is bait, true story.

/adv/ was created as part of moot's dream of having /r9k/ be like /b/ but without the copypasta.

If you're here on a regular basis then either you post bait threads or you bump them. Let's all be honest with ourselves; if we were content-purists then we wouldn't be on sites with 'chan' in their name.
>>
>>18285425
Knowing is half the battle.

The other half is a corrupt court system where salvageable families are destroyed for fun and profit. Good luck talking a government of lawyers into making the system less lucrative for lawyers.
>>
Actually.

It's more like, 90% or attractions are purely physical. And by the time you find the person you actually have crazy feelings for that warp your brain and make you behave irrationally in a good way, that person probably has someone, or has had someone for years and you were either too depressed to notice him/her sooner, or you did notice him/her, but they dressed or looked different at some point. So you try to move on but really what you're doinh is settling for spiritual and emotional mediocrity. And that's not to say that the person is mediocre, no. It's to say that you are not even close to being nearly compatible with this person, had you ended up with your ideal mate.

But you're greatful and content, so you stick with it. But over time you realize how unfulfilled you are and you'd hate to compare this relationship to any other, because it isn't. But a part of you knows you should feel happier.. much happier.
>>
>>18284830
>fucking people to gain something as opposed to because you like them+it feels good
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 125x94px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 125x94px
>>18286132
Damn, that was deep...
>>
>>18286179
My life in practice. No matter how compatible we think we are, true love is less than 1% of the population. A lot less. A part of me really feels this to be true. Most people are out getting run over by life as a result. Fuckin treadmarks all over their back because sometimes obvious things, really aren't all that obvious. This applies both to dissatisfaction and the scarcity of true love.
>>
>>18286234
Funny thing is you're never sure where's true love, are you?
I fell in love with someone in a way I never before. It indeed pushed me to improve my person, but once she turned me down, I really entered in a bad period. Depression & all. Even thought of suicide.
Then a bunch of friends come and say "Oh yeah it's just another bitch".

Right now there's a girl I knew for very long and who already asked me once. I feel like settling with what's life given me now. What's the point in searching anyway, if the treasure has been taken a long time ago.
>>
>>18284830
Rn i could bone a pair of girls, but i definitively, deeply, do not want to. I firmly believe of this friend of mine who is everything id love to have in my life, whenever i think about what i want for me in the future, how i live, etc, in my head she's there, or at least someone very alike her.

im seeming to have a hard time trying to not hot-talk with them, as they are very interested and i think im lacking a bit of laid time, but it fades aways when i think of her. I think you're wrong op, while is what were driven to, its not really true to my wishes at least.
>>
Marrying for love is retarded and the reason you're all so miserable is because you're so desperate for your "TRUEST WUV WHO WILL HUG ME AND LIKE EVERYTHING I DO UNCONDITIONALLY"

protip: unconditional love is a mirage, it doesn't exist. even mothers don't love their babies unconditionally.
>>
So you dont love your mum or your grandma or sister. Sex is just lust its not even love. What happens if you have a daughter you wont love her and go all out. The way you talk youll be in ya mums basement for the rest of your life.
>>
>>18285334
Check the memes spewed across this rubbish post.

For one thing, pair bonding has a very specific meaning in biology - and humans are not a species that pair bond. Monogamy came with sedentarism after the neolithic revolution. It is completely foolish to say that humans pair bond in the way that bird species pair bond.

>its rare in the mammal kingdom

Incorrect

>but the animals that produce it are all monogomous

Incorrect

>And if you block its production in these animals, they stop choosing long term mates and start fucking everything like crazy.

Incorrect, and if you blocked vasopressin in most species they would die to kidney failure.

>Youre wrong and the science exists to show you youre wrong

You're the exact reason why people rail on about scientism on /his/. You poorly paraphrased a wikipedia article and now you think you have "SCIENCE" on your side when in reality you made major errors - all to make a neoplatonic argument that basic emotions are summed up as "vasopressin" "dopamine" "serotonin" "oxytocin" because these regions light up on an MRI scan. Not realizing that neuroscience is a work in progress, and our most carnal emotions are not so easily summed up in meme neurotransmitters for you to spew on like you're knowledgeable on 4chan. These are complex pathways in the most complex structure known to biology, and numerous enzymes, trace neurotransmitters like phenethylamine, and specific binding sites all play a delicate and intertwined role in producing our emotions and our desires in our day to day lives.

Not only is your inaccurate paraphrasing foolish, it serves to spread dangerous and destructive misconceptions that only serve to drive people away from actual science and toward cults like stormfaggotry when they realize you were bullshitting them because you didn't actually know. Save neuroscience to the actual neuroscientists, they have plenty of writeups on the subject you can cuntpaste into the reply box.
>>
>>18286241
I hear ya. But there's a dual battle to this aspect of life also. When to love, and when to know to be loved.. life ain't easy mode.
>>
>>18286329
uhh... btfo?
>>
>>18284830
I'm a guy I prefer to have an emotional connection during sex. Whether or not you acknowledge it you probably have treated guys like creeps for seeking an emotional connection. Society treats romantic and emotional men like shit, they are "betas".

Best advice I've gotten on women (and people in general) is "Don't listen to what they say, watch what they do." You, for whatever reason, are drawn to met who want emotionless sex with you. You using this blanketing statement is you attempting to normalize a situation you feel dissatisfied with men.

You don't consider that maybe there is something with the men you select, because that might mean there's something wrong with you. You'd rather blame all men than acknowledge there are men who aren't like this that you overlook.

I don't think you're lying to us or belittling us on purpose. You're just defending and deceiving yourself.
>>
File: 1385602154259.gif (442KB, 490x360px) Image search: [Google]
1385602154259.gif
442KB, 490x360px
>>18284830

GUARANTEED REPLIES!!!

ULTIMATE BAIT!!!!

10/10!!!!!!

ANONS REJOICE!!!!!!
>>
>>18286804

>I'm a guy I prefer to have an emotional connection during sex.

I'm beginning to think that we should all consider the possibility that this is the ultimate meme.
>>
>>18285578
Troy was razed for being extortionist on giving passage for trade through their area of influence, Helen was just the rallying point for getting out there and doing it.
>>
>>18285939
To store content effectively you have to have activity somewhere along the line - passive reading of quality content just doesn't cut it.
>>
That's ignorant, I love my waifu.
>>
>>18286274
Marrying in the flush of romantic love is retarded, yes, but if you both have an awareness that a lifelong partnership requires you both work to make it work, having a social grooming partner that'll be there to the end is in many ways better than only having transients in your life journey.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.