[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to ask a guy for his number

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1493613025865.jpg (70KB, 720x673px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1493613025865.jpg
70KB, 720x673px
He's an old coworker and i want to go back there to eat and casually ask him for his number. I quit before i got to see him again.
>we got along okay but never got to talk that well since it was always busy at work
>im going to go there again and eat and if i get a chance im going to ask for his number
>would a guy find that okay or too pushy
>>
>>18284744
I think it's cool when girls take initiative. Go for it, what do you have to lose.
>>
>>18284750
It would be pretty embarassing if he said no. Would a guy straight up say no?
>>
>>18284754
Most dudes wouldn't be that blunt. He most likely would just grab the number and never hit you up instead of straight up rejecting you in the store. Not really embarrassing, I've been turned down plenty of times. Giving it a shot and knowing beats dealing with those dreaded "what ifs".
>>
>>18284763
Okay i was thinking of "We should hang out sometime do you want my number?" That gives him an option of saying no or "We should hang out sometime what's your number?" That's kind of like you have to give me an answer instead of you have a choice of giving it.
>>
>>18284775
"We should hangout sometime"
"Yea that sounds fun"
"Great, whats your number? I'll text you my name"

Don't ask him if he wants your number since you're the one initiating
>>
>>18284778
Okay that sounds perfect. Lets hope he says sure lol
>>
>>18284744
"Hi, Jim. I missed you all and came back to visit"

chat chat chat chat

"Hey, it's been fun catching up. I probably won't get a chance to come back again soon. Give me your number and maybe we can have coffee sometime."
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.