[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get fucking rich?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Roaming2.jpg (44KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Roaming2.jpg
44KB, 640x640px
Srsly How?

I am very smart, so I know I can be successful in almost anything that I do. I have a great work ethic as well.

I want to get rich for reasons other than material gain. I want to get women as attractive as pic-related, but I have Asperger's. I am too socially awkward to get a woman like that naturally, but I know I can if I get money. So what should I do to get rich?
>>
You sound really young OP, two things

You're not as smart or motivated as you think you are, and aspergers will fuck you over unless you're going to join the nba or win the lottery

Think about it. You're asking for get rich quick advice on 4chan. You're not that smart, or hard-working. There isn't some concrete guide to getting rich that can be delineated on an /adv/ thread.

Unless you have a lot of capital already, focus on developing skills that will keep you in demand for a well paid job. Go to that job for a decade or two then risk your life savings on entrepreneurship. There's a small chance it'll work and if it doesn't just keep trying.

And if you get a woman like that because you're rich, she'll just marry you, then divorce you and steal it.
>>
>>18284662

Perhaps I'm young, perhaps I'm shitposting. Wither way, I am impressed you actually tried to give advice.
>>
Step one: get a useful degree. Step two: get your first job. Step three: climb the corporate ladder.
>>
>>18284650
Roaming millenial is wife material. Work on yourself, OP. No one is a lost cause. Shit, even get into that pickup shit. You can improve yourself socially if you put in the effort
>>
A couple ways
1. Buy low, sell high
2. Create a produce or service
3. Win the lottery
4. Sell illegal substances
>>
>>18284772

Does being a coder get me money?
>>
>>18284779
Working a job is most likely not going to raise your income level unless you use that money to invest in stocks or real estate.
>>
>>18284781

What real estate would be good?
>>
>>18284784
Rent out a place you own. You can even start by just renting out a single room.
>>
This is going to sound like I'm just giving you shit, but it's genuine advice.

I'm not sure I believe you're as smart as you say. If you are, though, work on finding things out for yourself, without having to ask questions about everything. There's times when that's perfectly appropriate and even necessary, but these
>>18284779
>>18284784
are questions you really should have been able to find the answers to yourself.

The ability to effectively search for information & process it once you've found it is the single most important skill you can acquire. It's the ONE common trait that all the really successful people I've met possess. Work on it first. Everything else comes later.
>>
>>18284772
that's more than two
>>
>>18285050
that's less than one
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.