[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what do you think /adv? I gave her my phone to play dj last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170504-002455.png (629KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170504-002455.png
629KB, 1080x1920px
So what do you think /adv? I gave her my phone to play dj last time we were together. Is she dropping hints or am I digging into something insignificant?
>>
>>18284591
She has shit tastes
>>
>>18284591
Theres nothing going on here. What are you talking about?
Friendzone
>>
>>18284591
Oh i see. Idk these songs so i cant tell if theyre hints or not
>>
>>18284596
What? Are you autistic?
>>
>>18284591
>am I digging into something insignificant?

*Ding ding ding* We have a winner.

For comparison, you want to know what happened the last time a girl asked to borrow my phone to look something up?

She gave it back with her number added and told me to call her.
>>
>>18284637
First, let me thank you for replying with what this column was made for..

If we had just met, I would think nothing of it hands down.. but the whole reason it's boggling me is because we've known each other for about 6 months now, started going out in groups and the last couple weeks it's been just us. The time before this we got drunk and made out a few times, talked about it the next day and was just kinda like #yolo shit happens.. we've built a pretty good friendship and I honestly can't decide if she's trying to "test the waters" without risking it messing up our friendship (because that's exactly why I'm torn on telling her how I feel) or, as stated, me digging too deep. Thanks for taking the time though, my friends are all useless when it comes to relationship advice lmao
>>
she just seems like a country music fan.

aside from that make a real move then. you're either building yourself up to be perma-friend zoned of taking the long route to getting somewhere in that she could move and find someone willing to work at her speed.

best bet, get drunk and make a move focused move since you're already making out. seems like you're keen regardless. sounds like you're both hesitant for whatever reason.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.