[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone help me fix my life...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: sprinkles.png (512KB, 620x403px) Image search: [Google]
sprinkles.png
512KB, 620x403px
Said bye to a group of friends I've known for a long time now because I realized they only hung out with me cause they pitied me.
I mean if not for them I would never have known the kind of person I was but at the same time it fucking pisses me off. They completely toyed with me. I used to be on track for school, finished 2 years of college with ROTC and they made me feel inadequate. That because I didnt do the things they did or acted the way they did they completely tore me down. Now I cant even find a job, I have more trust issues than I can afford to deal with, and on top of that my family is fucking broke because my parent lost nearly a million in a business venture they knew nothing of.
So not only do i not have to secure my own financial needs but theres this pressure that's tearing me from the inside out. Every waking moment I spend an hour cursing at myself for not having opened my eyes.
I dont know what to do, I'm broke, i have no friends or connections, Im distant from my family and enlisting or killing myself looks more appeasing than wasting my life doing absolutely nothing....
>>
>>18284303
I got a bit emotional so theres a few typos but use your best judgement.
>>
File: 1488320222936.jpg (801KB, 1178x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1488320222936.jpg
801KB, 1178x1920px
This will pass anon, no matter how bad it seems you are only able to think about the worst case senario, but your not taking into account the random blessings the universe gives us, for one you are becoming more self aware, that in itself is a gift that will help bring you to where you want to be, you are rid of fake friends, now you can make room for real ones! Keep on being introspective and be patient, that is the hardest part, be patient, keep learning about yourself and bettering yourself and things will fall into place, you'll see. A great YouTube life coach that helped me a lot is named Leo from actualized.org, he goes into great depth about many topics and I'm sure you could benefit from it. Good luck buddy! I'm sending good vibes and well wishes your way!
>>
read gorilla mindset by mike cernovich

it may help
>>
>>18284303
You're wrong.
Most people are not in the social work business.

It takes a hell of a lot of effort to be friendly with someone just because you pity them, and very, very few people care enough to bother

So, whatever you think, if people hung out with you it is because they liked it. There really is no other reason for them to bother.

And if you could inspire friendship before you can do it again. Just accept it when it's offered.
>>
>>18284851
> if people hung out with you it is because they liked it. There really is no other reason for them to bother.
So are you implying that no one chooses to be friends for the company they keep but rather that there's something to gain from being friends with that person? Then isn't that just business? The act of doing something with hopes of something in return. I'm sick of the phony friends who only see you for the money in your wallet. You think I care for all the fake people out there? This worlds degrading by the minute and you people still cling to false hopes like it's going to change the world.
>>
>>18284933
Read the sentence you greentexted, one word at a time. "because they liked it" - that covers everything from enjoying your company, through it being better than nothing, to hoping to gain something.

Why do we do ANYthing? Either because it's fun (defined however the individual wishes) or because it is imposed on us from outside.

The point is that VERY few people get "fun" from hanging out with someone out of pity. And after the age of 6 or so you don't play with someone because your parents make you. So there must be some pleasure element in OP's company for those who choose it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.