[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry for weird thread but I figured this was the best place

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0507.jpg (22KB, 285x227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0507.jpg
22KB, 285x227px
Sorry for weird thread but I figured this was the best place to ask
>Had a girlfriend at 15, kissed and stuff but never tried anything sexual
>Whack it for the first time at 17, feels alright but took forever because I couldn't keep cock hard
>Occasional romantic thoughts for males and females, but have very low sex drive
>Have sex with girl few months after first whack, w/o condom cuz she was on pill, get flacid after few thrusts

Do I have some kind of disorder or hormone imbalance? I also have little nickel sized lumps beneath my nipples and i don't grow much facial/body hair, which is why I think it might be a hormone issue. I'm 19 now if that helps

(reposted from LGBT cuz I don't really fit that classification I guess)
>>
Could be, I didn't really grow body hair until I was about turn 21 and I'm the horniest guy ever so I wouldn't use that as an indicator.

Get it checked out.
>>
>>18284172
Do you use any medication or other supplements? Are you diagnozed with anything as of now?
>>
>>18284183
I have depression and I'm on Zoloft but that's only been in the last few months
>>
i had a 19 year old boyfriend who always went flaccid/ had no facial hair stuff like that... basically he just wasn't developed the way he should've been so he was put on some kind of growth hormone to help things along. maybe that's what you need. are you tall/have a developed voice? my boyfriend was like 5'6 and didn't really have a deep voice
>>
>>18284185
Boom. Prozac killed it for me. I work magic but sometimes it just won't go up. I think if u reprogram you're mind to enjoy sex again it will fix itself.
>>
>>18284188
I'm 5'7" even though my dad is 6'4" (sis is 6'1" tho ironically enough). I think I have a normal voice. On phones I've been mistaken for my dad and my mom though so maybe it depends on the day
>>
Could also be related to blood circulation, OP. Go to doc and tell your problem?
>>
>>18284185
>trusting "depression medication"
Stop using that Jewish horseshit and start exercising if you want to fix your chemical imbalances.

Otherwise, you don't even deserve to have sex

>inb4 /pol/
>>
>>18284214
I'm 100% that depression meds are a meme, I'm just taking them cuz it makes my parents less worried
>>
>>18284228
I'm glad that you are aware. The sooner you stop, the better.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.